The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Hogwarts: Voldemort's Secret Follower.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:04 am 
Commentator

While Jon and John were discussing, Tim left the Common Room again without anyone noticing. He hadn't told anyone about his girlfriend yet, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to see her. Tim ran through the hallways and spotted a group of students dressed in yellow capes. On the end of the line, there was a girl with long black hair and green eyes. Tim ran up to her.

"Hey, Helen!" said Tim. "Did you have a nice vacation?!"
"Yeah! Although, it wasn't really fun without you!" Helen responded.
"I can understand that!" Tim said.
"But, hey, guess what?!" Helen said with a smile on her face.
"What?!" said Tim.
"I am chosen to be the new Seeker for the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team!" Helen said.
"Wow!" Tim said. "That's awesome! Too bad I don't really have a job in the Gryffindor Quidditch Team! But I'll be looking at you when you play!".
Helen smiled and blushed.
"Thank you, Tim!" she said.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:25 am 
Freelancer

(From now on try calling me Jonathan Luigi_Fan your post really got me confused on who's who.)

Jonathan agreeably shook John's hand and had himself and Olivia leave in private to talk.

"Man he's strange." Olivia noted as Jon replied "Yeah I only just met him on the train. Hopefully he acts better later on. So uh what now?"

"Well we have a bit of a break until classes start so lets hang out like a couple." Olivia suggested as Jon hapilly nodded and kissed her.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:04 am 
Novice

"I wouldn't start doing it yet love birds," John sneered, "We need to start getting our uniforms on."

John started to enter his dorm room when he poked out and said, "Not in frontof each other!"

He looked for Nick or Tim but they were both gone. Nick, that's undertandable, but what about Tim?

But you must have known that already...

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:18 pm 
Commentator

Tim and Helen were walking over the Hogwarts Ground. They looked at the Black Lake.

"Are you glad to be back?!" Helen asked Tim.
"Yes! I'm very glad to be back, but I'm also sad that this is my 6th year at Hogwarts! Only one year after this and then I'm leaving this place!" Tim said.
"Have you an ideas what you want to do after you graduated?!" Helen asked.
"I'm probably gonna be an auror...Just like Harry Potter!" Tim said with a smile, while thinking of the stories that he had heard about Harry Potter, the young boy who defeated the evil Lord Voldemort. Tim woke up from his thoughts when Helen said his name.
"Is there something, Helen?!" Tim asked.
"It's getting late, Tim! You should head back to your Common Room!" Helen said.
"You're right!" said Tim.
He rushed off, back to the castle.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:25 pm 
Middling

Nick wandered thorough the Hogwarts Ground and sat next to a tree that was near the lake. He looked around and saw all the happy couples. How he despised them. He got up and walked to the edge of the lake. He picked up a stone, rolled it around in his hand, held it sideways, pulled his hand back, and threw it. He watched it bounce of the lake. He picked up another one and heard giggleing behind him. He turned around and saw that it was a group of hufflepuff girls. It wasn't him they were laghing at, it was a girl ferther down the lake. She fell into the water and was soaked form head to toe. She was beautiful. Her hair was as black as a obsidian. Her face was free of any imperfections. Her uniform was black with green. He walked over to her and helped her out of the lake. "Thanks" She said in a soft voice. "Uh..your welcome" Said Nick nervously. "Your Slytherin too?" She asked. "Do you want to walk up to the Slytherin Common room with me?" Nick asked. "Sure" she said. They past the group of Hufflepuff but as they did Nick muttered "Aguamenti" as he pointed his wand at them. A jet of water sported from the end of his wand and doused the Hufflepuff. They walked up to the Slytherin common room and both sat down. "So," Nick started "What's your name?" "Emilee, Emilee Green." She said as she put out her hand "My Name's Nick, Nick Fish" He said shaking her hand. "What year are you?" Emilee asked. "Seventh" Nick said. "Me too!" Emilee replied gleefully. They continued talking until 10:00. "Well, it's kinda late." Nick said "Your right." Emilee replied They both got up in front of the fireplace. They then looked at each other nervously. Emilee closed her eyes, puckered her lips, and leaned in. Nick did the same and... Emilee pulled away and put out her hand. "Good night?" She asked "Good night." Nick said disappointedly. They both walked up to their respective dormitories and fell asleep.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:57 am 
Commentator

Tim entered the common room around 10:00 PM O'clock. It was quite silent and Tim hoped he would be able to reach his bed before someone discovered him. But he realized it was too late when he heard a voice behind him.

"So, you're still up, Mr. Lemmens?!"

Tim turned and saw Minerva McGonagall, the head of the Gryffindor house. She was holding her wand and on top the wand was a glowing light.

"I...I lost my way to the Common Room!" Tim said stuttering.
"Nice try, Boy! But you're a 6th year already! Don't tell me you're still not finding your way!" McGonagall said angrily.
"Well, Hogwarts holds many secrets, right?!" Tim said joking.

But it wasn't funny for McGonagall.

"Up to your bed and tomorrow, after my class, you stay a bit longer for detention!" McGonagall said.

Tim nodded and quickly ran upstairs to the boy's dormitory.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:27 pm 
Newcomer

Ethan stepped out of a secret passage,and followed Tim to the dormitry and went to the thhe second year dormitry

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:36 pm 
Freelancer

Jon and Olivia happily walked off to class attending Defence Against the Dark Arts which the great Harry Potter has been teaching at several points.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:28 am 
Commentator

When Tim woke up that morning, he went dressed himself and then, he went of to The Great Hall for a nice dinner. The hall was crowded and lots of people were enjoying their meal. Tim looked at the headmasters chair, wich was empty, because McGonagall hadn't arrived yet. For Tim, it seemed unbelievable that the great wizard Albus Dumbledore once sat into this chair.

"You're still going to eat?!" one of the students asked Tim.
"Yes, of course!" Tim said.

He grabbed some sandwiches and some cheese and placed them on his plate.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:42 am 
Newcomer

Ethan woke up and went to breakfast and quickly ate some bangers and mash then with the use of a secret passagway headed to herbology class where they were going to learn about mandrakes

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 pm 
Middling

Nick's eyes opened and squinted from the light shining right into his eyes. The boy's dormitory was completely empty. "Jigglypuff!" Nick yelled as he sat bolt upright. He quickly changed into his uniform and ran down to the Great Hall. As he entered everyone turned around and looked straight at him. Suddenly, they all burst out laughing. Even the faculty was stifling a laugh. Nick looked at himself and realized that he had forgotten to wear pants. He ran upstairs, put on pants and ran back to the common room. He sat by himself on the very edge of the Slytheren table. He looked at his food but had lost his appetite because of the embarrassment of this morning.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:15 am 
Newcomer

stands up

Report this post