The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Good Night (:D)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:56 pm 
Newcomer

Hello and welcome to my newcomer Topic~
my name is Gabriel and I just watched all Stupid Mario episodes + the movie >:O.
at the first Episode I was like.. (LOLWUT?!) but then it became so awesome so I watched all trough it :D.
The reason why I joined is... that I like it to chat trough Forums and discuss about things like movies/video games... I live in germany, so please forgive me for my horrible english :3.

Well, I dont know what to talk about now so... I guess... thats it for now~ >:3

Greetings, [Name told before] XD

Post subject: Re: Good Night (:D)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:58 pm 
Commentator

Welcome to the forums, Gabriel! I like that name. I have a brother with that name. :D But my (user)name is Aisling. Read the rules, don't spam, and have fun. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're all pretty generally friendly. :D Oh, and don't worry about your English. We have plenty of members who speak English as a second language. I won't be trying to speak German though because my college German is, I'm certain, far worse than your English.

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:23 pm 
Commentator

Hello and welcome to the forums, my name is WhiteMage and I will be your...

Just kidding. Anyway hi it is a pleasure to meet you. If you ever have any questions or need any help navigating our fair forums just send a pm my way and Ill see what I can do to help. There are alot of friendly people here on the forums (No one is so bad you have to avoid them)

A good place to start to get to know people is in the general chat part of the forums. Just look through a couple of topics and you are almost gauranteed to start to get a feel for the place.

Looking for a little excitement in your day? Check out our games/rpg section! There are plenty of threads to join in on there! Half the fun comes in just looking at them.

Also I recommend you check out our literature lounge where you can read other peoples writing and give critique and such. You can also go ahead and post your own work there :) Were always looking for new writers around here!

Well anyway thats enough of that. Welcome again and ENJOY your time here on the forums!
-Crazy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:47 am 
Newcomer

hello,welcome to this forum.
wish we can become good friend

World of warcraft Gold WOW Gold

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 am 
Newcomer

into that good night But when Michael arrives at good night messages the beautiful Tuscan villa for their first batteries in loads years Ralph wrecks all probability of reconciliation.