The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 1:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Golden Coast Adventure (NEW CHANNEL!)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 am 
Commentator

RMA Productions takes you on an adventure to some of the United States most beautiful National Parks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzRff0qdETg

Follow them on NPAdventure! (I will not be posting all of the videos in separate threads. View the channel and subscribe through the link below):

http://www.youtube.com/NPAdventure

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

Post subject: Re: Golden Coast Adventure (NEW CHANNEL!)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:03 pm 
Commentator

This is too cool for words! I've always been a fan of the national parks and I so enjoy drawing attention to all the amazing things in our country. Not to mention throwing roadtripping and filming into the mix and you have the greatest combo ever. If you guys are getting paid for this then you are the luckiest bunch of people in the entire world.

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:36 pm 
Commentator

Its so great to see others take such an interest in our national parks! I hope through these videos and whatever videos are to come that more people will be inspired to go beyond their own back yard and check out some of what makes America such a truly great place to live. (My apologies to any people from other countries reading this) Im not sure what inspired Richie to do these videos but I am sure that many fans will be pleased to see them even if they are only 2-3 minute shorts.

Personally I am a huge fan of national parks (partially because Im a tree hugger and proud of it!) and hope to one day take a tour of all the national parks in America (which honestly would take quite alot of time which gives me reason to believe that they are going to stick to the California national parks) Because I live on the east coast I havent had much of a chance to see the west coast parks which makes me all the more excited to view these interesting videos.
There are two more California NP that I would be THRILLED to see...

DEATH VALLEY-The lowest point elevation in the USA despite its name it is a beautiful place to visit (If you can take the heat) there are a couple of cool historical monuments located there.

YOSEMITE (not the guy from the cartoon)- Cooler than Death Valley because of its higher elevation this is one of the most well known parks in the US. The natural beauty of this place is indescribable (I once by chance got to visit it on a summer science trip with my school) The rocks here may not be gold but they might as well be with how rich they are in color. I highly reccomend it!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 pm 
Intermediate

I found the videos to be a pleasant change from what we normally see come from Rich and gang, and worthwhile watching too.

However, I do have one question that probably everyone is thinking:

In the video, you stated that you would be traveling the country visiting various national parks. Do you (the people involved in RMA stuff) have a planned list of places to visit, and if so, will you share it? Or will each video be a surprise to the viewer?

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 am 
Commentator

WhiteMage79 wrote:
DEATH VALLEY-The lowest point elevation in the USA despite its name it is a beautiful place to visit (If you can take the heat) there are a couple of cool historical monuments located there.

Heh heh. My Grandpa was stationed near Death Valley. He has all sorts of great stories about the heat.

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 am 
Freelancer

Wow. I never made it past Virginia, Tennessee, the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida. This is a go learning experience for you guys and the viewers. I remember that one of you, I think either Richie or Dane, mentioned about a project that you guys couldn't pass up. Would this be it?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:34 pm 
Novice

Oh jeeze. I have been wanting to see Alcatraz forever! San Fran is only a couple of hours away so you think I would. (enter absurd jealously here).

In my opinion, this is epic. words cannot describe how awesome this is. and how jealous I am.