The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: FORUMAL TREASURE: The Ultimate National Treasure Parody
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:58 pm 
Landsman

Location: At the NOPPCM Headquarters, preparing the world for Chris.

STARRING
FLJ — Mark
AdminAdam
Master-Sephiroth — Sephiroth
Cap
Relz - Kyro
MarioMesser — Yari
TheInsanityProd — Stacy
WhiteMage79 — Theresa

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Cinema, 09:00 AM.

Yawning, Mark clocks into work and sits at the desk, waiting. He sighs.

Mark: Well, I suppose it could be worse. I could be a janitor at the Interdimensional Rift.

For most of his life, Mark has been seeking adventure. Ever since he could talk he's talked about roaming the forums. Maybe one day he'll leave the RichAlvarez Fan Forums to explore more places...like the RandumbProd Forums, or even the RichAlvarez Channel.

He sighs again. Suddenly the doors open with a ring sound, and in walks a tall, young blonde girl. She walks up to the desk.

Mark: Hello. Welcome to the Cinema.

The girl has blue eyes, and is quite skinny. She smiles kindly.

Last edited by FLJ on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: FORUMAL TREASURE: The Ultimate National Treasure Parody
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 am 
Veteran

"Hello! I am Stacy Meinkel. I am looking for someone," the blond, skinny girl said.

Stacy was the odd one at the Music Appreciation Plaza. She was the head of the Rock and Metal department. You could tell by how she dressed in all black, although that is a horrible stereotype, she definitely fit it. She was, indeed, a rebel. People were a little afraid of her, even though she was a very kind person. Even so, she had wanted to go on an adventure.

A man, who was a co-worker, earlier had proposed said 'adventure.' To start this adventure she would need to bring Mark Grayson to him and together they would bring upon a huge discovery. He told her to find him in The Cinema. Here she was looking for him. She was eager for whatever was ahead.

"Who are you looking for?" Mark asked.

"Mark Grayson," she replied.

Mark stared at her. Why would such a young girl be looking for him? If anything this could be his chance to get out of The Cinema.

"T-that would be me."

"Oh," she said surprised.

"What of it?"

"I need to take you to meet someone at the Music Appreciation Plaza," she said, "He's waiting for us there."

Mark followed her to the Music Appreciation Plaza. They walked in and sat down at a table.

"We're supposed to wait for him here," Stacy stated.

"Oh, okay, so what's this about?" Mark questioned.

"You'll see," Stacy said, as soon as the man they were waiting for walked in.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:51 pm 
Freelancer

"Hello, I'm Yari Escarogo. I lead the classic department here, but I'm also a big history fan." Yari, a man in his forties, sat down. His hair was black, but it was starting to become gray, as some gray hairs showed. He seemed very friendly, and shook hands with Mark. "Thank you Stacy for bringing him here. I suppose that you both want to know why I wanted to meet you. Well Mark, I herd that you wanted an adventure, right?

"Yes" Mark nodded "I do."

"Well, I have an adventure for you. For us, really. I need your help finding the....forumal treasure"

"The what?" Mark stared at Yari, unsure of what to say

"Want to hear a story?" Before Mark or Stacy could reply, Yari started

“A long time ago there was a Spanish conquistador, named Richard Alvéréz. Rumour has it that he has conquered a lot of native civilisations and sucked them dry. All of his ships were loaded with treasures of all kinds. But, before Alvéréz and his crew could spend their money, they were attacked by the Dutch general Messeur. Alvéréz was outgunned, and had to flee. Through a lot of luck, they managed to escape and flee to a abandoned island...the very island we’re living on right now. Messeur searched long and hard, and but never found Alvéréz and his ships loaded with gold. He did find a colony, founded by Alvéréz. But the gold was never found. They say that Alvéréz hid the treasure somewhere on this island, but nobody ever found it.”

“And how do you want to find this forumal treasure then?”

“This!” Yari smiled, as he reached for his backpack, and pulled out a square like form wrapped in paper. Yari unravelled the package, to show an old book

“THIS is the lost diary of Richard Alvéréz. It is written in J3J3M0N, an aincient language wich is distantly related to N00bish. So far as I know, I’m the only one on the forums who can read it, as I’m the only one who has translated it, and i am never sharing my knowledge on that. However, I can read this diary for you.."

We hid the treasure, and protected it...key by key. Don’t look at me, that’s what it says! Each key will lead to the next one, and finally to our treasure. It’s sad that we can’t use this treasure, but I’ll be damned if the silly Dutchhmen get it. The first key is hidden at the delta of the Spam river, if we’ll ever need to reach the treasure.” Yari ended, and carefully wrapped the book back into the paper, and put it in his backpack

“Is this enough of an adventure for you?”

“Wait, why do you need us for this? I love the adventure, but...I don’t know you, at all!”

“Look at me, my boy. I’m getting too old for this. And I hate to be alone. So, will you two join me on our quest for the forumal treasure?”

Yari got a simultaneous “YES!” from both of them, and smiled. “Well then, go pack your stuff. We have some keys to find!”

Last edited by MarioMesser on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:26 pm 
Commentator

Ten minutes before the previous conversation...

The car was roaring down the highway at 75mph. Seemingly oblivious to speed limits, hazards and the like, the car was on its way to one particular place, the mind of its occupant steeled on the task at hand.

Sephiroth Crescent gripped the steering wheel tightly, his foot firmly down on the accelerator pedal, his eyes narrowed in concentration. He had been following the archaeologist Yari Escarogo for some time. Normally Sephiroth showed little interest in historical items, but Yari's papers mentioning some sort of 'forumal treasure' had sparked his interest. Feverishly he acquired more information on Yari, and he was going to track him down, gather the clues and get this treasure for himself.

An unknown source had delivered a snippet of information telling that Yari was headed to a place called the Music Appreciation Plaza. How they had come by the information was a mystery, but Sephiroth had not cared, his only goal was trying to get the clues to the forumal treasure and claiming it.

A road sign said the plaza was within a quarter-mile. Sephiroth thought it best to ditch the car and go on foot from here. The last thing he wanted was for Yari to know he was being followed... until it was too late. He parked the car in a nearby car park, locked up and headed in the direction of the plaza. As he got closer he noticed three figures gathered. He pulled out his binoculars and zoomed in. One of the faces he immediately recognized.

"There's Yari." he said to himself, edging closer to the gathering. He heard talking, and quickly he sneaked towards a walled flowerbed and hid behind it and listened to the conversation. Silently he took out a notebook and pen and jotted down important information. So Yari was after the treasure too? And there were keys that needed to be found? The first one was at the delta of the Spam River... that was all Sephiroth needed to know.

Quietly he crept away from the plaza and back to his car.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:52 pm 
Commentator

Theresa sat at her computer working on her latest assignment for her college history class. She sighed and ran her hands through her dark hair as she found herself staring at the screen only half awake. "Dang this paper." she said to herself as she went back through to edit it again. "Nothing THIS exciting happenAGFDGE"fs in real life anymore....sometimes I wish I could go on an adventure like this." Theresa was writing a paper on the adventures of Columbus the man who founded the country of Columbia and its many little provences.

"UGH!" grunting agrily Theresa face fell flat on the keyboard making it beep. uiugbfp9wfwoopeiyfry8wfewi0o(appears on screen) Suddenly a strange yet familiar voice beeps out "Youve got mail!" lifting her head Theresa stared at her screen. Underneathe her gibberish she saw a blinking tab reading "READ?" and a stereotypical little flying envelope moved across the screen. Theresa blinked in surprise. "Who would be mailing me at this time?" she paused trying to think of who would want to get ahold of her while she was on the computer working on a research paper.

Theresa shrugged and clicked the little envelope figuring that it was probably just another message from her mom. Suddenly Theresas screen went black! "Oh no!" she cried a little to loudly to the annoyance of people who were sitting around her. She slowly began pressing random keys and clicking her mouse but the screen seemed to be frozen. "Well thats just great!" Theresa said furiously causing the people around her to stare. Theresa closed her laprop angrily and walked back to her dormitory. She knew only one person who could fix a problem like this and he was away at the moment. "Dang viruses" she said to herself and throwing her laptop down on her bed she collapsed next to it.

A couple minutes passed by and Theresas rage calmed she sighed and decided to see if there was anything worth saving on the computer. Opening up her laptop once more she waited for it to restart. The screen opened up and Theresa crossed her fingers hopefully and sat waiting patiently. As she opened up her document she let out a sigh of relief. "Miraculously nothings wrong." she said to herself. Suddenly the little you got mail icon began to fly around the screen again. Fearing another virus Theresa decided to ignore it. However it wouldnt go away. "URGH! What else can go wrong?" she thought to herself. She decided to click it.

The screen froze for a second before a strange masked face appeared before her. "Hello Theresa." it said. Theresas eyes widened and she threw her keyboard to the side. For a minute there was silence. Then suddenly it spoke again. "So Ive heard you are looking for an adventure." Theresa stopped walking about nervously. "Thats right...O know how you work. I have heard good things about you." the voice seemed kind enough still Theresa was suspcious. The voice continued for this was a prerecorded message. "If it is treasure you seek then look no further."

Theresa turned away again "What would I want with treasure?" she thought to herself. "Im nothing but a poor college student trying to survive here. Sounds like this person is trying to lure me into a trap." Theresa was about to shut down her laptop once more when her curiousity held her back. "Then again...with treasure comes adventure and lord knows I want some of that right now..." she turned back to the screen it was still rambling on about the treasure.Suddenly an instant message appeared. "Come to the SMC and well talk."

Theresa quickly closed her laptop and walked over to the SMC knocking on the door she swipped her card (the equivalent of signing in) The door opened and she walked inside. The SMC was empty with the exception of a couple of robots which were just sitting there. Just then she heard the voice. "Ah you made it." Theresa turned around to find a tall white skinned man with a beret and a mask standing before her.

"Who are you?" she asked.

(Who is this misterious man?!? Feel free to decide yourself otherwise you will find out in an upcoming post!)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:52 pm 
Landsman

On the way to the Spam River, 09:34 AM.

Mark, Stacy, and Yari sit in a public bus headed to the Spam River. The whole way, Yari babbles on about ancient civilizations in the RichAlvarez Fan Forums.

"So," Yari said, "when we get to the Spam River we need to find the delta. There, we should be able to find the key."

"What do we do when we get there?" Stacy asked. "Just start digging around the bottom?"

"No, Richard Alvéréz wouldn't have buried it under the water. He would have hidden it in something. Like a container, or even under a rock."

"Wasn't he afraid that a fish would move it?" Mark asked.

Yari laughed. "Not at all. You see, there aren't any fish in the Spam River. The leaders of these great forums have a lot to deal with. There are many people that either don't know what they're typing, or people that type things that are just so irrelevant that those things need to be rid of. So, they dump it in the Spam River. And unfortunately, when the Spam River was first discovered, there were quite a few fish in it. But now, no fish would dare going near the blasted river. No fish would be ignorant enough."

"I see," Mark said.

"Anyway, Alvéréz made sure Messeur's army would never find the Delta, or else the Netherlands wou--"

"Wait," Stacy interrupted. "The Netherlands? Isn't that place run by the NethaEmerald guy--"

"NO!!!" Yari shouted. "...Uh...THAT NEVER HAPPENED!!!"

Mark and Stacy snicker as the bus enters the Interdimensional Rift.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:57 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
already at the dig site a group that was ordered by mark had already begun digging at several spots. the head of the group was a man by the name of kyro. like the others kyro was into the treasure hunting games. he wasnt exactly the brains of the operation but he had a fairly good background in the excavation and digging region of the job. and he was possibly one of the groups more trusted on the restoration and preservation of the artifacts. that is why he was chosen by the others to head the recent dig.

"you there! that could be major evidence get a core sample first." kyro yelled as one of the workers just knocked over a large slab of cliff edge from wear the water had once been hundreds of years ago.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:01 pm 
Veteran

Stacy yelled at Kyro, "Who are you?! You can't boss me around!"

"Hmph. Do you know who I am?" Kyro scoffed.

"It doesn't matter to me."

"I am---"

Yari cut him off, "He's Kyro Rostille, head archeologist for the Museum. We don't want to get on his bad side, we actually may need his help."

Stacy apologized, "Sorry. I had no idea who you were."

"Are you going to be like this all the time?" Mark asked.

"Enough. Enough," Yari commanded.

"Why do you need me, sir?" Kyro asked.

"We are on a search for Alvéréz's hidden treasure," Yari answered.

Kyro's jaw dropped. "Don't speak about stuff like that so loudly! As far as these other people know it doesn't exist! I believe it does though." Kyro looked around and whispered, "Follow me!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:12 pm 
Landsman

Kyro leads the gang to the other side of the delta. Right before they step over the edge, Kyro puts his hand in front of Mark (who was right behind him.)

"Stop!" Kyro said.

"Why?" Mark asked. "Is it dangerous?"

"Quite possibly. There's a hidden passageway somewhere around here. I'm not exactly sure where it is, so I'm sure it would be unwise to just waltz around and fall into it."

"Oh, Kyro," Yari said, walking forward. "I'm sure it's perfectly saAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Yari had fallen into the ground with a loud CRACK sound. A few seconds later, a thud is heard. The gang run over and look down into the hole Yari had just fallen into.

"When did that get there?" Stacy asked.

"Ah," Kyro said. "There's the passageway. Back when Alvéréz was hiding the treasure, he had made a deal with the natives. If he would give them a small cut of the treasure, they would help him create this passageway so he could hide the treasure. To hide it, they covered the hole with wooden planks and then covered those with sod."

"I'm okay..." Yari said weakly.

"How are we going to get down there safely?" Stacy asked.

Kyro pointed. "There's a ladder on the wall. Who wants to go first?"

With slight hesitation, Mark raised his hand.

"Alright," Kyro said. "Mark goes first."

Mark carefully stepped onto the ladder and went down to the bottom to find Yari, still on the ground. He helps him up as Stacy and Kyro step down. Yari pulls a flashlight from his backpack and turns it on.

The adventurers find themselves in a cave full of bats and spiders.

"Ugh," Stacy said. "I don't really like spiders. Can we just find the key and get out of here?"

"Yes," Kyro said. "Right this way." He pulls out his own flashlight and turns it on.

Kyro leads the group deeper and deeper into the cave. As they go further, it seems that there are more and more bats and spiders looking at them. Finally, they come to a small box atop a small pedestal.

"Is the key in that box?" Mark asked.

"Yes," Yari answered. "But careful now. The natives were extremely skilled in building booby traps. We could be in for a large boulder chasing us."

"This isn't Indiana Jones," Stacy said. She reached for the box and grabbed it.

Suddenly, they heard a click sound. The cave began to rumble. They quickly turned around to see that there was a wall closing in in front of them.

"Run!" Kyro shouted. "If we wait, we'll be closed in here forever!"

Without any hesitation, the group ran as fast as the could. They ran towards the ladder as fast as they could. Mark, who was in the back, had to dive to avoid being crushed by the wall. As the wall completely closed in and made a huge crash on impact with the other wall, Mark got up and brushed himself off.

"Well," Mark said, gasping, "that was really something."

"Let's get out of here before anything else happens," Stacy said.

One by one, the gang climbed back above ground.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:49 pm 
Commentator

From a bit away, Sephiroth watched the scene through his binoculars. He saw the first of the other people emerge from the hole and he hurried forward, hoping he might catch sight of Yari, since he knew he had to be there.

The first person to emerge from the hole was Stacy, and she had a box in her hand. She pulled herself up then brushed herself down.

"Phew... that was close." she said. She then saw Sephiroth standing a bit away. "Who are you?" she asked.

Sephiroth folded his arms. "It does not matter. Do you know Yari Escarogo?"

Stacy looked a little surprised. "What of it?"

"This business is for his ears only."

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:56 pm 
Freelancer

Yari climbed out of the hole, and herd Sephiroth ask for him

"Yari Escarogo. How can I help you?"

"Mister Escarogo, I'm afraid that this is something that I must tell you, in private. Follow me please?"

"O...k...then?"

Yari followed Sephiroth into the nearby jungle. He was both curious, and in a hurry to get back to the digging site

“I would like to have that key” In the short moment that Yari was not paying attention to who he was followed, Sephiroth pulled his gun and aimed at it

“Crap. The mob knows it already?” Yari looked right into the gun, feeling stupid for trusting a stranger

“Now give me the key!” Sephiroth demanded

“I don’t have it. But even IF you had the key, you wouldn’t get any further.” Yari gathered courage, and turned to where he guessed that the others were. Then he let out a yell
“RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-“ Sephiroth ran at Yari and silenced him by hitting him with the gun so hard that Yari fell to the floor unconscious.

The yell shook everybody from their thoughts, and the abrupt end to it brought panic to everyone who herd it

“What?” Mark stared in disbelief “We’ve got to get over there?”

“Didn’t he yell run?” Stacy questioned. “I suggest that we do what he asked.”

“But...” Mark didn’t have time to think as Stacy and Kyro pulled him along

Meanwhile...

Sephiroth dragged Yari over to his van, and put him in the luggage space. He sighed.

“This isn’t going to be an easy one, but the reward will be worth it.”

He stepped in, and drove away

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:11 pm 
Landsman

The group try to chase the van by running, but it's no use.

"We'll never catch them!" Stacy gasped.

"We're going to have to go on without him," Kyro said.

"What?!" Mark exclaimed. "We can't do that! He's the only one that can translate J3J3M0N!"

"Well," Kyro said, "I suppose..."

Suddenly the bus the group came in pulls up to the treasure hunters. The bus driver opens the door.

"All aboard!" he says.

The group piles into the bus quickly. Conveniently, the bus is empty, so there are no other passengers to worry about.

"Follow that bus!" Mark yelled.

The bus driver floors it and the bus quickly takes off after Sephiroth's van.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:58 pm 
Commentator

Sephiroth was driving the van at a breakneck pace, the interior jolting over the potholes in the road. He glanced in the rear view mirror and noticed a bus behind him. He thought nothing of it and drove on. He turned onto a dirt track through a desert, and he glanced in the rear view mirror again. The bus was following him.

"Oh *beep!*!" he hissed, pressing down harder on the accelerator pedal. The needle of the speedometer hit 100mph.

"Where are you taking me?!" Yari asked from the back of the van.

"You will find out shortly, once I get this bus off my tail." Sephiroth replied. He spun the van violently to the right and headed towards a wooden cabin. He floored it. The speedometer clocked 120mph. Even though he was going very fast, he was just able to manoeuvre around the cabin and speed on. The bus driver tried to follow suit, but the extra weight of the bus made it difficult to turn, and it ploughed through the cabin and it slowed down. From inside the bus, Mark watched the van drive away.

"Damn it! We lost them!" he yelled, slamming his fist into the side of the bus.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:54 pm 
Veteran

"It's hopeless!" Stacy cried.

"Well, we just can't stand around!" Matt yelled.

"Oh, I know! I'll text him! He gave me his number just in case!"

"What good'll that do?!"

"Well, its worth a try!"

Stacy typed away on her keyboard phone : Where r u?
She pressed the send button.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 am 
Freelancer

Sephiroth smiled at the sight of nobody behind him

"That's solved. Now let's get some information out of the professor."

Sephiroth's smile faded when he faintly herd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld0kSb94 ... re=related coming from his trunk.

'What the?"

Yari grabbed his phone and read the message from Stacy. Quickly he SMS'd something back, when he noticed that the van had stopped moving. Then, he put his phone away.

"What was that!" Sephiroth opneed the trunk and looked at Yari.

"This." Yari punched Sephiroth in his face, and ran for it. Too bad that he didn't get far...

Report this post