The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Forum Wars III: Chatter/Campaign Thread (New Edit)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:55 pm 
Intermediate

TheHiddenOne wrote:
As of right now, I'm trying to verify who the new member who voted is to see if that person was part of either SMB chat or Skype, since you need to either be active in one of those areas if you don't have at least a month of activity on the forum/100 posts to be able to vote.

Until that is verified, the vote doesn't count.

Aye, saw that coming. For the record, I don't know who the member is, so I can't vouch for where they came from, which is a shame, cause now I'll be down one. -_-'

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:53 am 
Intermediate

Now, before ANYONE goes and excludes TheGiant's vote for me, know that he's been a VERY achieve member on my Minecraft Sever and Skype group for which, which included primarily forums members (including both Jasey and I) and he IS now a part of the RMA Skype group, which (from what I've been told) qualifies him as an achieve enough member to vote.

This vote/member I can vouch for and will defend. It counts. ;P

Remember:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 am 
Commentator

I believe you Gavin, but in interest of fairness (since he is voting for you), I want one other person to vouch for him before I count his vote.

Nothing personal, just want to make sure.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:12 am 
Intermediate

Sure thing. Ask either of the following then:

Char, Netha, FLJ, Cap, MM, Mage, PC, Relz, Raux... That's enough.

Remember:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:30 am 
Fan Girl

I don't think it would be fair to count the votes of people with less than 20 posts. Is just not right and at the end there will always remain the controversy of 'what would've happened if those votes were null'. Let's face it......... it's just not believable that users that have less than 5 posts just decided to come by and vote for Gavin out of nowhere.

I KNOW Gavin is not behind those votes, I'm 100% sure about that. But still, is better to just accept the votes from the users we know we are sure about.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:47 am 
Commentator

Celes wrote:
I don't think it would be fair to count the votes of people with less than 20 posts. Is just not right and at the end there will always remain the controversy of 'what would've happened if those votes were null'. Let's face it......... it's just not believable that users that have less than 5 posts just decided to come by and vote for Gavin out of nowhere.

I KNOW Gavin is not behind those votes, I'm 100% sure about that. But still, is better to just accept the votes from the users we know we are sure about.

I agree it would not be fair to count someone's vote with under the post count I left. However, depending on activity in chats or on skype, which have been sanctioned as community areas, I can ensure it's not the same member voting twice and prove that this member is an active member of the community.

Jasey vouched for Thegiant, and seeing as she vouched for a vote against her, I'm assuming she's cool with it. However, if people feel that it truly is unfair, then I will ask Thegiant to post more on the forum (WITHOUT SPAMMING, I will watch to make sure of this.) to fill the quota needed for a vote count.

I'm leaving this up to the community. Are you guys cool with this or not? I'm a simple idiot, I can make mistakes. If people think letting Thegiant's vote count is unfair, then so be it.

I'm still waiting on verification on the other vote though, so that other vote isn't counting regardless.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:21 am 
Fan Girl

Well, it the Skype shιt was the exeption of the rule, anyways, so that one vote is fine with me, but I object to the other one.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:58 am 
Commentator

Celes wrote:
Well, it the Skype shιt was the exeption of the rule, anyways, so that one vote is fine with me, but I object to the other one.

The one I didn't approve of? Fair enough. Considering that person hasn't pm(ed) me back and no one has vouched for that person, I wasn't planning on letting the vote count anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:15 pm 
Fan Girl

TheHiddenOne wrote:
Celes wrote:

The one I didn't approve of? Fair enough. Considering that person hasn't pm(ed) me back and no one has vouched for that person, I wasn't planning on letting the vote count anyway.

10-4 loco!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:28 pm 
Freelancer

Wow. RichiCrypt rises from the grave long enough to vote.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:30 pm 
Mediate

NethaEmerald wrote:
Wow. RichiCrypt rises from the grave long enough to vote.

.....^__________________________^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 pm 
Landsman

Location: At the NOPPCM Headquarters, preparing the world for Chris.
I'll vouch for James (Thegiant) if I can also vouch for Loyal. Loyal's been pretty active...as active as some of the other people voting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:13 pm 
Intermediate

Yeah, I'd vouch for Loyal to (I see her around the chats every so often). However, I'd dare protest against RichieCrypt's vote, since I don't think he's been active on the forums or is even a member of either RMA Skype Groups for more than the past month. Maybe he's active elsewhere, like TheGiant was, but I'd ask for a vouch concerning him.

Remember:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:15 pm 
Freelancer

I barely vouch for Loyal, just because I have seen her in some chats. Not sure Richicrypt needs a vouch, though. He has been a member long enough and has enough posts.

But I shall vouch for Richicrypt just in case.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:20 pm 
Commentator

Richi didn't need to be vouched. He's fine.

Loyal did.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next