The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return


It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 385 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
nintendo-addict wrote:
stealing our gimmick. how sad.(hiddenone, there is a difference so do NOT respond to this)
Alright no one listen to this guy. If Forum Wars final battle was going on 1 week ago he wouldn't be saying any of this becuase he wasn't a member then.

As for negative campaigns, atleast I'm not messaging every possible voter and asking them to vote for my canidate. That's not cool

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:21 pm 
Offline
Fro-fro
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Posts: 3664
Location: Orlando, Florida
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. I NEVER told MC to do that, and I myself don't PM people to vote for me

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:22 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:17 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: Calisconida
im just pming people that teh battle is tonight

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:23 pm 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:36 pm
Posts: 1204
Location: N/A
nintendo-addict wrote:
TheHiddenOne wrote:
nintendo-addict wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
nintendo-addict wrote:
think about it? have you ever heard anywhere of a hero who works for the darkside? NO! Think have you ever heard of a hero who works for the light side? YES! Does DWO make you sigs? NO! does m&l make you sigs? YES! oh and ps hidden one? we here on delta-gamma squad we say people should vote for someone because they want to, not because you and adam tell you to.
Does DWO have any supporters that havet been on the forums for a week and can't possibly know enough to make an informed descision? NO Does M&L? YES

ML is in the lead now. Wouldn't it be better to vote for DWO and turn it around than take
the coward's way out and vote for the guy who's winning? YES



hmmm once again you use confusion logic that would eventually turn and have people vote for M&L again. because you say voting for the winner makes you take the easy way out, then when (or if,) DWO takes the lead, your message will say voting for DWO is takin the easy way out.


... That's not what he's saying at all.

ML has been expected for awhile now to win. Why not vote for the underdog, DWO, who technically is the first non-admin/original member to get this far in a major SMB forum event.


so vote for the the guy who is diappointed whyo hangs out with the most powerful person on the forums(hhmm, why would he do that? maybe for advertising?),and a guy who hides his true identity( ps. why? do you think you're a superhero or something?). Vote for the guy who recognizes the 2 main characters of the series of what this series is about. Vote for marioandluigi.


First off, no one here hangs out with people just for advertisements. Adam decided he wanted to vote for DWO, and then decided to make ads. MC did the same thing (which is 50% of the reason why ML has been predicted to win this.) Adam "hangs out" with everyone equally. Get your facts straight.

Second, I didn't make my name because I think I'm a superhero. It wasn't to brag at all. Low blow dude, low blow.

Third, if your gonna vote for a guy, vote on his character. The name doesn't make the man.

Seriously, if your going to campaign, campaign like MC is. He is doing the correct form of campaigning.

_________________
Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
MarioandLuigi wrote:
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. I NEVER told MC to do that, and I myself don't PM people to vote for me
AdminAdam wrote:
atleast I'm not messaging every possible voter and asking them to vote for my canidate. That's not cool

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:40 pm 
Offline
Johnny Mushroom Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Saegertown, PA
Also, yes in earier battles I DID PM users that had not yet to made a decision on Forum Wars.

I also DID PM 1 or 2 newcomer users for this purpose.

But I am always glad to not PM anybody if they do not wish. Just tell me and I won't.


Just imagine it as a Barack Obama campaign call asking you vote for him.

And he won. and he has done good.

VOTE ML AND HE WILL DO GOOD!
GET IN THE LIGHT!
VOTE ML! DO IT RIGHT!

_________________
This account has been banned for spamming.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:47 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:17 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: Calisconida
mcgamer wrote:



Just imagine it as a Barack Obama campaign call asking you vote for him.

And he won. and he has done good.
as a conservative there are soooooo many things to say
1. dont forget the hussein in there
2. he called everyone in my neighborhood and everyone complained about it.
3. he has won but he has done NOTHING yet remember that....plus during his time in the senate he voted over 200 times "present" so the total time he actually did something in the senate was 2 years.
4. you think bush is bad? liberals are almost exactly like socialists. socialism is a step away from communism

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:09 pm 
Offline
Johnny Mushroom Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Saegertown, PA
ML HAS WON!

WE ARE IN THE LIGHT!

SIGS FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORTED HIM SOON!

_________________
This account has been banned for spamming.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:12 pm 
Offline
Fro-fro
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Posts: 3664
Location: Orlando, Florida
thanks to all who voted for me, I really appreciate it, and yes, there will be sigs for my supporters :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:19 pm 
Offline
Johnny Mushroom Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Saegertown, PA
Image

ENJOY THOSE WHO SUPPORTED ML AT ALL!

Image

_________________
This account has been banned for spamming.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:36 pm 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:15 am
Posts: 1165
Location: Youtube
i supported M&L so after christmas i want a sig saying

What is a hiimjenki

because he supported M&L

lol.

_________________
Number 1 Stupid Mario Fan! (after Adam, mcgamer and ny131)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:55 pm 
Offline
Fro-fro
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Posts: 3664
Location: Orlando, Florida
sorry hiimjenki, but if MC makes you a sig for that, than everyone who voted for me would have to get an individual sig, it's too much work and isn't fair to my other supporters

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:58 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:24 pm
Posts: 3385
Location: NethaLands
i don't know if i should take one. I know i voted for you, but i got banned(laugh at me all u want) and couldn't support you at the end......

_________________
Image Thank you ML
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:01 pm 
Offline
Fro-fro
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Posts: 3664
Location: Orlando, Florida
adam didn't vote for me in the final battle, yet he has one becuase he votd for me in a previous battle so yes, you can have one Netha

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:13 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:36 am
Posts: 2329
Location: Behind You.
Congrats, ML. The FW1 final was more thrilling because therd was 11-11. Aw, well.

_________________
Image

Image
Ask Me Anything! (My Formspring)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click 'Em!

PM Me For A Battle!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 385 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
suspicion-preferred