The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return


It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 385 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
nintendo-addict wrote:
think about it? have you ever heard anywhere of a hero who works for the darkside? NO! Think have you ever heard of a hero who works for the light side? YES! Does DWO make you sigs? NO! does m&l make you sigs? YES! oh and ps hidden one? we here on delta-gamma squad we say people should vote for someone because they want to, not because you and adam tell you to.
Does DWO have any supporters that havet been on the forums for a week and can't possibly know enough to make an informed descision? NO Does M&L? YES

ML is in the lead now. Wouldn't it be better to vote for DWO and turn it around than take the coward's way out and vote for the guy who's winning? YES

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:37 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:42 pm
Posts: 2363
Location: The cold, cold dusts of time
AdminAdam wrote:
nintendo-addict wrote:
think about it? have you ever heard anywhere of a hero who works for the darkside? NO! Think have you ever heard of a hero who works for the light side? YES! Does DWO make you sigs? NO! does m&l make you sigs? YES! oh and ps hidden one? we here on delta-gamma squad we say people should vote for someone because they want to, not because you and adam tell you to.
Does DWO have any supporters that havet been on the forums for a week and can't possibly know enough to make an informed descision? NO Does M&L? YES

ML is in the lead now. Wouldn't it be better to vote for DWO and turn it around than take
the coward's way out and vote for the guy who's winning? YES



hmmm once again you use confusion logic that would eventually turn and have people vote for M&L again. because you say voting for the winner makes you take the easy way out, then when (or if,) DWO takes the lead, your message will say voting for DWO is takin the easy way out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:38 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:17 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: Calisconida
nintendo-addict wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
nintendo-addict wrote:
think about it? have you ever heard anywhere of a hero who works for the darkside? NO! Think have you ever heard of a hero who works for the light side? YES! Does DWO make you sigs? NO! does m&l make you sigs? YES! oh and ps hidden one? we here on delta-gamma squad we say people should vote for someone because they want to, not because you and adam tell you to.
Does DWO have any supporters that havet been on the forums for a week and can't possibly know enough to make an informed descision? NO Does M&L? YES

ML is in the lead now. Wouldn't it be better to vote for DWO and turn it around than take
the coward's way out and vote for the guy who's winning? YES



hmmm once again you use confusion logic that would eventually turn and have people vote for M&L again. because you say voting for the winner makes you take the easy way out, then when (or if,) DWO takes the lead, your message will say voting for DWO is takin the easy way out.

thats what he is saying ....he means that if i would take the lead it would be closer and more epic

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:40 pm 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:36 pm
Posts: 1204
Location: N/A
nintendo-addict wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
nintendo-addict wrote:
think about it? have you ever heard anywhere of a hero who works for the darkside? NO! Think have you ever heard of a hero who works for the light side? YES! Does DWO make you sigs? NO! does m&l make you sigs? YES! oh and ps hidden one? we here on delta-gamma squad we say people should vote for someone because they want to, not because you and adam tell you to.
Does DWO have any supporters that havet been on the forums for a week and can't possibly know enough to make an informed descision? NO Does M&L? YES

ML is in the lead now. Wouldn't it be better to vote for DWO and turn it around than take
the coward's way out and vote for the guy who's winning? YES



hmmm once again you use confusion logic that would eventually turn and have people vote for M&L again. because you say voting for the winner makes you take the easy way out, then when (or if,) DWO takes the lead, your message will say voting for DWO is takin the easy way out.


... That's not what he's saying at all.

ML has been expected for awhile now to win. Why not vote for the underdog, DWO, who technically is the first non-admin/original member to get this far in a major SMB forum event.

_________________
Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:41 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:24 pm
Posts: 3385
Location: NethaLands
A vote for M&l is a chocolate bar from me!


LOL :lol: , just kidding.

But vote for M&L cuz He is the light!

_________________
Image Thank you ML
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:42 pm 
Offline
Johnny Mushroom Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Saegertown, PA
nintendo-addict wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
nintendo-addict wrote:
think about it? have you ever heard anywhere of a hero who works for the darkside? NO! Think have you ever heard of a hero who works for the light side? YES! Does DWO make you sigs? NO! does m&l make you sigs? YES! oh and ps hidden one? we here on delta-gamma squad we say people should vote for someone because they want to, not because you and adam tell you to.
Does DWO have any supporters that havet been on the forums for a week and can't possibly know enough to make an informed descision? NO Does M&L? YES

ML is in the lead now. Wouldn't it be better to vote for DWO and turn it around than take
the coward's way out and vote for the guy who's winning? YES



hmmm once again you use confusion logic that would eventually turn and have people vote for M&L again. because you say voting for the winner makes you take the easy way out, then when (or if,) DWO takes the lead, your message will say voting for DWO is takin the easy way out.


Hey NA just so you know, don't rebuttal against his comments. It only shows defensivism which is not what the ML campaign is about.

It is about shoving it off and looking up at the light that we have, and they don't. ;)

_________________
This account has been banned for spamming.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:44 pm 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:15 am
Posts: 1165
Location: Youtube
i voted M&L because i have known im longer than dwo

_________________
Number 1 Stupid Mario Fan! (after Adam, mcgamer and ny131)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:46 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:42 pm
Posts: 2363
Location: The cold, cold dusts of time
TheHiddenOne wrote:
nintendo-addict wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
nintendo-addict wrote:
think about it? have you ever heard anywhere of a hero who works for the darkside? NO! Think have you ever heard of a hero who works for the light side? YES! Does DWO make you sigs? NO! does m&l make you sigs? YES! oh and ps hidden one? we here on delta-gamma squad we say people should vote for someone because they want to, not because you and adam tell you to.
Does DWO have any supporters that havet been on the forums for a week and can't possibly know enough to make an informed descision? NO Does M&L? YES

ML is in the lead now. Wouldn't it be better to vote for DWO and turn it around than take
the coward's way out and vote for the guy who's winning? YES



hmmm once again you use confusion logic that would eventually turn and have people vote for M&L again. because you say voting for the winner makes you take the easy way out, then when (or if,) DWO takes the lead, your message will say voting for DWO is takin the easy way out.


... That's not what he's saying at all.

ML has been expected for awhile now to win. Why not vote for the underdog, DWO, who technically is the first non-admin/original member to get this far in a major SMB forum event.


so vote for the the guy who is diappointed whyo hangs out with the most powerful person on the forums(hhmm, why would he do that? maybe for advertising?),and a guy who hides his true identity( ps. why? do you think you're a superhero or something?). Vote for the guy who recognizes the 2 main characters of the series of what this series is about. Vote for marioandluigi.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
Image

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:49 pm 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:15 am
Posts: 1165
Location: Youtube
your not M&L's campaign manager -.-

_________________
Number 1 Stupid Mario Fan! (after Adam, mcgamer and ny131)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:49 pm 
Offline
Fro-fro
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Posts: 3664
Location: Orlando, Florida
Nintendo-addict, don't use negative ads either, just like MC said, just ignore it and enjoy the light, if adam wants to use negative ads, go ahead, becuase we don't need to show our enemies bad points to make people want to vote for me ;)

_________________
Image


Last edited by MarioandLuigi on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:51 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:42 pm
Posts: 2363
Location: The cold, cold dusts of time
this is what their campaign is
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:53 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:17 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: Calisconida
enjoy all of your wildest dreams coming true
(to all you newer forumers i know what its like to be new and i can help with anything you want (forum related))

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:57 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:17 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: Calisconida
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:00 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:42 pm
Posts: 2363
Location: The cold, cold dusts of time
stealing our gimmick. how sad.(hiddenone, there is a difference so do NOT respond to this)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 385 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
suspicion-preferred