The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next
 Post subject: Re: Forum Member Updates
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:04 pm 
Veteran

I'm back home. I had fun out on the West Coast. California is a beautiful state. Arizona is boring, but at least I met Punkcick, while I was out there. With that, I've met three forumers now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:11 am 
Freelancer

Well I'm finishing off my diploma in Screen and Media in three weeks so things are a little relaxed and rushed.

On the other hand I can't wait to show off the short film me and my class has been working on for the term. It's gonna be fun, offensive and hilarious.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:52 pm 
Newcomer

Just finished editing and uploading the newest episode of my series on YouTube. Two episodes left and then it'll be all over after five years.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:52 am 
Creator

Episode 10 of TPKR is gauranteed to make you go "Holy $#!7" !!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:06 pm 
Freelancer

Richalvarez wrote:
Episode 10 of TPKR is gauranteed to make you go "Holy $#!7" !!

You're such a tease Richard. :grr:

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:03 am 
Newcomer

After having done it last year, I just done writing something here for the second anniversary of StMB Episode 75.

two-years-ago-today-t8959.html

I think this is gonna be a yearly tradition for me. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:09 pm 
Commentator

Recovering from my dental surgery. Had to get six teeth out. Not fun.

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:22 am 
Freelancer

Sleep Deprivation. The only thing I can say about school this entire freaking spring quarter. Thank god this is the last week before a two week break, because I can hardly stay awake during the 3 classes I have on the weekends. The two Sunday ones especially. The last class is Sound Design where we've used Pro Tools to edit audio. Our final assignment is to do sound replacement by taking a 2-3 minute clip from a movie, muting its original audio and starting everything from scratch. ADR, voiceover, SFX, BGM, Music, and Foley sounds. Took me a while to figure out which movie I should do, and I decided to do the second milk bar scene from A Clockwork Orange. It's a really great movie, if you haven't seen it! One of my favorites!
Here's an example from a student years ago. She did such a great job with this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAeVOEn7QKk

I am writing my script for my new web show. At first the thing I seem to suck at the most when it comes to scriptwriting is dialogue. And I still suck at it. But I seem to have reached a point in the episode where I can make the characters talk more naturally and make them have a natural sense of humor, while showing their struggles of whatever they are going through. All I can say is that casting will be hard to find main actors. I will also be raising an Indiegogo/Kickstarter campaign sometime in the summer for the equipment and other stuff I need for it. If this comes off as a success, this will be my main focus if I can manage to make it last for as long as four years.

As some of you may noticed but probably don't care about, I have extended the Super Mario NUMB3RS RPG to its own forum. The first two Seasons will still be on here. Granted, it's not at its best when it comes to writing, but I'm quite impressed with how far we've gotten into it, taking several ridiculous concepts so seriously.
Meanwhile I am currently writing two side stories that does connect to the story. -One that centers around one of the main original characters going through exile by travelling different worlds, only to end up witnessing true torment and terror that changes his morality. It's a whole story that focuses on this 19 year old teen from our world who is a part of this quote unquote prophecy that will cause a massive apocalypse in our world. So as long as he stays in exile and in hiding in other worlds, he won't be found. But it also doesn't help when he witnessed his two close friends fall to their deaths, making it even more psychologically complicated for him to move forward, being all alone. The story is told in first person so you can feel the pressure he's going through. And just when you think it's going to get better, it gets worse.
- The second idea is kind of really hard, because the idea is about a filmmaker in this alternate universe that comes up with the idea of Super Mario NUMB3RS as a television show. Yeah, you read that right. An alternate universe fictional character of myself is the main character. It also brings in several other people who have had an impact during its inception. So it acts like a biography, but it's written in a way where you feel the progression of an idea becoming an actual show. And any problems that characters will have between each other is the investment as you know the person who is right is not just one person. And even if you disagree with one person's choice of cancelling the show or going forth with an idea, you know why they're insisting on it. Now the main problem with this is not how to pull it off. It's for the fact that some of these characters are based on real people. The five current writers are in it, even though only three are important for the story (it was just 3 writers in the first Season.) But there's also a few other people on this very forum I am wanting to portray as a fictional character with a name that represents them. And that's the major issue, because there's going to be a few people I have to message to about portraying a fictional version of them in this story. And it's not all played just for fun. There is progression, stress, and motivation. To the point where all point of views are both justified and selfish. In many ways, that's what the film business is like. But I don't want it to be mistaken in a way where this was intended as slander or cyber bullying. So I'll have to talk to a few other people to see how I can make this possible.
Both of these two side stories that do connect to the main RPG will be posted later in the Literature Lounge on this forum, as they can both count as stand alone stories. One of them being meta for this forum's existence.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:37 am 
Fan Girl

Robbin' the 'hood!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:45 pm 
Commentator

Life kidnapped me again. As per usual. Be back soon enough.

Psst. SmashBros.com at 10 am EST/7 am PST. 3 minute reveal video.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:41 pm 
Freelancer

Well so much work and school, it's has been a load on me.

So I have finally turned 20!

Right now, I'm currently scripting a Top 7 Countdown for the actual good things in Sonic the Hedgehog, or what many people call, Sonic '06. It was hard coming up with more than 4, but I managed to get 7 things. Two of them might be predictable because they are both elements of the game that everyone likes. Three of them, you may not have seen coming. One of those points is a controversial pick, until I explain what I am talking about. It's a bad game with good potential. Boy, this is gonna be fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:52 pm 
Freelancer

Over the past few years I have gone through a lot. Nothing really bad just a lot of life changes.
I again wanted to remind everyone that I am thinking about you, and I would love to come back and spend more time here.
However, college and jobs keep me from really doing anything anymore.

I still have the signed pictures of Richie and Chris hanging framed on my wall, I still have the Spirits Within poster and Goomba from many years ago.
I hope to stop by occasionally.
Never forget that this forum and the people on it, will always have a special place in my heart.
Good times were had, tears were shed, and love was given.
xoxo
Seneca [CMF]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:03 pm 
Freelancer

Well it's been a bit since I've posted on this thread. So a few updates wont hurt:
* I'm still searching for a job and applied at EB Games, Riverside Theatre and Sanity. Still waiting on replies though.
* I've been at home mostly, And I recently watched all of Avatar The Last Airbender, catched up on on Seasons 1&2 of Legend of Korra and caught up on all of Game of Thrones too. Now I'm watching the cult classic of cancelled shows (No, not Firefly I watched that ages ago. It still hurts) Freaks and Geeks.

Outside of that there's nothing really new with me, I have like a semi-birthday party coming up for a friend of mine and maybe an anime convention to go to.

Regardless I'm happy to see this forum is still kicking a bit. A shame it hasn't been more active since the Plumber Knight Returns ended Season 1. Hopefully that might change soon. :)

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:32 am 
Fan Girl

chrismullerfan555888 wrote:
Over the past few years I have gone through a lot. Nothing really bad just a lot of life changes.
I again wanted to remind everyone that I am thinking about you, and I would love to come back and spend more time here.
However, college and jobs keep me from really doing anything anymore.

I still have the signed pictures of Richie and Chris hanging framed on my wall, I still have the Spirits Within poster and Goomba from many years ago.
I hope to stop by occasionally.
Never forget that this forum and the people on it, will always have a special place in my heart.
Good times were had, tears were shed, and love was given.
xoxo
Seneca [CMF]

Senn, I'm so glad to know you still exist!!

XOXO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:59 pm 
Novice

I'm graduating high school in June.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next