The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92  Next
 Post subject: Re: Forum Member Updates
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:32 am 
Commentator

Nice to see this community returning.
In other news, I've finished another semester of college. Now I'll be taking one off; work and dental surgery, another semester then I have my degree and it's off to learn about databases

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:06 am 
Role Player

I've said it before I'm sure, but it's nice to see the forum up and running again! ^_^

Everyone's updating! So I shall update! I'm almost done with college... ish. lol I will also being to England in July for two weeks! I get to stay at Oxford for the first week, sit in on the classes and generally geek out. I mean really guys, this is where so many great writers started! Tolkien!! GARGH! Plus, it's where they filmed the first two HP movies, and their Great Hall remained the Great Hall for Hogwarts in all the movies.... ok I'm rambling I'll stop haha! In the other week, I'm staying at University of London, where we will be going to visit all the fantastic places London offers. I could list, but I won't. I'm just so excited... Oh and Stonehenge! I'm going to Stonehenge!

Aside from moving out of my house that's the only real update for me!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 am 
Freelancer

I should probably catch people on myself since everyone else is doing it.

As of last year I graduated high school. Currently I'm enrolled at TAFE (Australian Community College) for a Diploma in Screen and Media. The course is a mess though, it got shortened down to six months due to a lack of students meaning we finish in June and currently there's only 6 people left in the class including me. It5's a nice class even if we're struggling with stuff like making our movie assessment or the assignments where I have to do interviews and work experience *shudders*

Hopefully I survive long enough.

There was also this thing last year where I almost got a girlfriend but didn't but it's a long story.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:10 pm 
Intermediate

Greetings peoples.

This is an odd post by me. Of course, with everyone reappearing on the forums again, I had to make my appearance as well. Problem is that I'm afraid you won't be seeing me that much still or at least not as often as you might see the moon eclipse. Life's changed a lot for me since the two or so years ago when I was prominent here and it makes it hard to return. Still, I'll give my two cents worth here and now.

I'm still working at Nerd Corps. Yeah, more than two years under my belt now, and it seems I'll keep rolling there. Work has absorbed a lot of my time, leaving me with a rapidly shrinking social group (Even online). Had some girls to date off and on throughout that time (Somehow...); one even being an old ex of all things. Was actually trying hard to meet people and try any plausible angle. Still, none of those lasted longer than a few days or a week at most. I've been in and out of hating the female race since then (Or rather, just being content with being a bachelor).

Concerning my online works, my novel was rewritten countless times until I retired it. I'll go back to it sometime when I have a clear idea what I actually want. A shame, because people liked it. I just wasn't ever happy with it...

I've made a few games since Robot Dogs. I made two indie-horrors on GameJolt: "Kilobyte" and "My Only". As well, I'm near finished another game called "Super Ultra Mega Hyper Fatal Bomb Throwing Avoidance Simulator 2014: The Novelization: The Movie: The Game: Raging Nudist Edition HD". Knowing what the internet likes and how popular LPers are, I'm gonna try and stuff it through Steam Greenlight and see if I can't finally start making money off my games. Would be a great advancement for me, finally (Though the game is... certainly questionable...).

And finally, my videos: I retired a lot of works/series and now primarily host remixes (which I've stopped) and LPs. I have two LP lists: One with me playing through games alone (Gavin Games) and another with a friend of mine enjoying rounds of games together (Gavin Games with Giant James). Nothing's popular yet, but nothing with me ever was, so... yeah, it's something.

And... Oh, I had an awesome/unique vacation back over last Halloween. I organized a trip to Disneyland for a few days where I met up with WhiteMage here on the forums. We had a wonderful time and she bought me an adorable Tigger plushie to take home (I huggle him from time to time, as he sits on my desk ^///^).

I don't think there's anything else I need to mention. Again, I'm not likely to appear around here due to how busy I am, but it's nice to pop in and reminisce about good times.

Until later.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:10 am 
Mediate

So haven't done one of these in awhile, so why not? (^^'
I'm in film school (for editing) at the moment. I have only one more year left until I'm done. I work at a western store. Almost been there for a year and as a first job, I can't complain too much (except for the country music that plays non stop -_-). Whenever I can, I go edit for a producer. Me and Relz are still in a relationship and are coming up on 2 years (in July).
Since the last time I was active here, my life has had its own ups and downs, just like usual.
As for the future, involving the forums, I'll more than likely be around. I'll always be on Skype no matter what. I'll be on the chat and the forums here and there most of the time. Either way, I will will definitely be here occasionally. (^^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:29 pm 
Commentator

So I got a B average this semester!

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 pm 
Role Player

Well done Juse! I'm so excited for next semester!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:39 pm 
Commentator

Hi. I'm a thing that is around sometimes again. Just not very often these next few weeks due to finals, but meh. So, what have I been doing these past two years?
Um.....uhh......High Schools over? Almost done with freshmen year in college and I've neglected to look for a job over the summer yet so finding one might be difficult but that's a bridge with a two to three week drive in front of it.
Seems like just about everyone I remember has reunited. It's honestly pretty impressive. Hello, everyone I remember!
And the older I get, the less I like that username of mine.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:41 pm 
Mediate

HI YY!!! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I MISSED YYOOUU!!! =D And I'm really glad you came back! ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:09 pm 
Commentator

It's good to be back PC. Missed you too! Wait, no, not enough caps, ahem, I MISSED YOU TOOOOOOO!!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:55 pm 
Commentator

My semester ended a few days ago, but the reason I haven't been on chat is because I had to take care of some additional work (long story).

Once that is dealt with, I'll be able to stop by a little more regularly (providing I'm not busy with something real life wise).

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:37 pm 
Veteran

My finals were over with last week. I'm just wasting my time now, until I go to California.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:11 pm 
Role Player

It's great to see life in here once again! Well, I guess I can do one of these beloved FMU!!!

Gonna be getting a promotion at work in about a month or two. In about a Month, Ashen and I will be taking our vacation up to Iowa. Hoping to catch you all sometime on the chatroom or skype. It's kinda tough between Ashen having school and Me working, but here's hoping! GREAT TO BE BACK ALL!! =d

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:37 pm 
Commentator

Whoa...what happened!? Last I remember, I was 19 or something...now I'm 22 (23 in June). But all these names that are still online after all this time! I remember you guys! I ACTUALLY REMEMBER YOU GUYS! And I'm still a moderator on a section? I mean you didn't need to keep me, but thank you!!! Man, I mean Season 5 ended when I was 20! O_O

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:12 pm 
Commentator

My work has been completed, and now (after a week and a half of complications) I'm finally starting a new internship I wanted to get.

Unfortunately, because of that (and a few other real life things) that I've only had time to check in on the new episodes and make brief reviews instead of coming into chat, since that only requires me to be on here for a few minutes.

Unfortunately (again) the time I can dedicate to the forum recently will be limited due to being recently made aware that my parents need to move due to financial reasons, and so I need to be on standby to help get the house in order to show off/be sold, and other things that need to get done related to that. In addition to the internship, and a few other things that come up in real life.

I will try to get on when I can. It's not that I don't want to come into chat, but staying in chat and catching up takes a lot more time (or at least, when I get in, I want to be on for a good amount of time.)

Until I get back on, ALQ people! If you are reading this, (and not in a finals/end of the year crunch/work overload), try to get some more poasts out. We appear to be slowing down again. Even when I get free time, I'd be following up previous story posts, and I don't want to do that unless we enter another massive hiatus again. Which means I wrap it up quickly and shrink the story a bit more.

Be back on when I can
-THO

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92  Next