The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next
 Post subject: Re: Forum Member Updates
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:25 pm 
Role Player

have I mentioned that I got a tattoo last year?
because I got a tattoo last year :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:16 pm 
Veteran

I made the Dean's List for my university last semester. College keeps me busy for the most part.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:00 am 
Site Admin

I'm deleting the forums!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:59 am 
Commentator

AdminAdam wrote:
I'm deleting the forums!

I can't let you do that, Starfox! ... Errr, AdminAdam.

I've returned in cliche jerk fashion and have decided to make the forum my own! Even if I lack the power to do so!

It is time to reveal my true form! Behold!

The uprising has begun! By midnight tonight, the forum will surrender to me, once my plans are completed. The lackey who acts like a jerk and disappears often and for long periods of time but occasionally comes back briefly only to disappear again will get what he deserves! ...Without any form of karma that may cause my plans to fail in a comedic fashion.

HA HA HA HA

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:39 am 
Freelancer

OH NO WE'RE ALL TRULY DOOMED.

Wait that's your true form I thought you'd look less troll like.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:44 pm 
Newcomer

Gosh, I haven't been on in forever.. ANYWHO!

I recently got my cosmetology license, so I can do hair for legal money, woo! I applied at this one salon online, and I took in my resume and cover letter. Tried applying again and was going to apply for another location as well, and it turns out I never actually applied online to begin with (it was a more, fill out your info, then we will link to you to the site where you actually apply), guess that's what happens when you submit stuff at 2 am!

In other news, I somehow manage to make money off of drawing. How does that even work?

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:43 pm 
Role Player

I graduate high school this Saturday :3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:07 pm 
Storyteller

Hi guys :3 Happy to say we're doing some cleaning up around here to make a little room. Stay tuned!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:08 pm 
Freelancer

Man... it's been WAY too long since i've really been here, but I plan to try and change that now, unless life happens to keep me away from it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:24 am 
Freelancer

Wow I've occasionally checked back here to see what's going on (plus me and Nitsua have been copying Super Mario Numb3rs to our current forum) but it looks like we got some major activity for once.

Yay!

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:53 am 
Co-Creator

Cap: Can't wait to see what you have in store!

NethaEmerald: Yeah, it's been ages for me as well! Hopefully we'll see you around more. =)

JRPictures: Yeah, it's awesome seeing activity here again! I mentioned this on the Episode 1 Post, but I plan on promoting the forums this Thursday when we upload Episode 2. So we'll be getting some new members in here, and maybe even see some old ones back as well. It's gonna be a fun Season 1!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:38 am 
Freelancer

It will be awesome to be active again.

As of June 2013, I have graduated from high school and I'm currently in college for film. Yeah, I know it sounds clichéd seeing how RMA has inspired a lot of people to become filmmakers, but I do see myself as a visionary. I have gone through the fall and winter quarter, so I am in my third quarter. I believe the whole program is a total of 7-ish quarters. I've taken classes from cinematography, video production, concept development and scriptwriting, media business and law, film studies, editing, and so forth. Right now I'm going through another video production class where I have to film something in a group every week, color theory for color correction and giving mood to your film, sound design for Post Production stuff (we use Pro Tools for post production sound), location audio, and social media strategy for marketing and socializing on the internet.

Aside from school, I have been continuing to develop my web series as I'm rewriting the first few episodes. Even though I haven't uploaded the types of films I want to make for years, I am active on YouTube Let's Playing games from both old and new. And the story of Super Mario NUMB3RS which was an RPG I created in two Seasons on this forum is still going on, but it's taking place on another forum. One so it can be something of its own, and two because this place has become a ghost town for spambots. But seeing how this forum is rising from the ashes, it seems like we're going to get more activity on this forum, and I'll definitely be around.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:21 pm 
Storyteller

I've gotten an associate's degree from a community college, and will relatively soon be applying for a bachelor's in Game Design! Ultimately my goal is to begin my own game house with a team of visionaries at my side.

I've also begun work on a web comic with my best friend, and I'm really looking forward to it!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:58 pm 
Veteran

I'm in university going for my Bachelor's in Film. I'm finishing up my sophomore year. Finals are next week. I have some projects to finish up some projects before then. My goal is to be a DP, which is probably easy to tell.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:11 am 
Commentator

I've been awoken from my slumber due to receiving an e-mail that claimed the forum was back.

My exile ends. Rebooting.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next