The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: So I was looking back at old threads...
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:57 am 
Commentator

NethaEmerald wrote:
Good thingy Trystobefunny isn't going to be running it. Unless you still feel that I should be banned from it. If that's the case, I will still understand it.

I truly have no idea what you're talking about.

Should I know what you're talking about, or should we just pretend you didn't say anything and move on?

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:35 pm 
Storyteller

Hey i joined shortly after the second one took place, so i'm for this idea! i'd say it would definitely make me check back more often, as to me: it's new!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:19 pm 
Freelancer

TheHiddenOne wrote:

Should I know what you're talking about, or should we just pretend you didn't say anything and move on?

What I was saying is that Trys banned me from forum wars, and I was wondering if you would somehow hold to it, but I guess not, so that's good to know.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:30 pm 
Commentator

NethaEmerald wrote:
TheHiddenOne wrote:

What I was saying is that Trys banned me from forum wars, and I was wondering if you would somehow hold to it, but I guess not, so that's good to know.

I'm well aware of what happened. You're getting a clean slate this time. If you truly have a brother, I will allow him to vote if he still goes on the forum. The third account though obviously can't be used. But if I see any more accounts, then we will go back to Trys' original ruling. Are we clear?

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:37 pm 
Freelancer

...whoa. An actual good idea...that works!

SIGN ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:04 pm 
Commentator

MarioMesser wrote:
...whoa. An actual good idea...that works!

SIGN ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Post subject: Re: Forum Events Suggestion Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:21 pm 
Commentator

Ok, so that I prevent myself from making anymore threads, I changed the title of this thread. Now other ideas can be discussed here.

So, I have a question. Who thought Forum Wars was actually a battle between members? Considering such an idea would be more complicated than Forum Wars is right now, and would require you to do more to participate, would you be willing to be involved?

How would you like said battle to work? What ideas do you have? Should it happen in the forum or the chat?

Also, feel free to suggest ideas for other events. That's the thread's new purpose.