The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Evil RPG the sequel
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm 
Freelancer

JR pulls out his two shotguns and shoots like crazy

JR: Yippy Ki-Yay Mother--

Matt: Don't swear

JR: Fine

Char: You'll pay Vlad for what you've done

JR: Wait what has Vlad done?

Matt: But he kidnapped Maner and is possibly behind this mess

JR: Oh yeah

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:43 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
*Katieo shoots an arrow at Vlad, hitting him in the shoulder. Vlad pulls it out.
Katieo: You know that was really stupid of you. That's just going to make you bleed until you die.
Vlad: Stupid child, you forget who I am.

*Vlad's wound heals over. Katieo shoots him again. Seph goes at Vlad once again with his sword.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm 
Freelancer

JR: (as he shoots vlad) This guy never dies unless we momentarily weaken him like Luigi weakened Decious in The Movie.

Matt: Oh yeah buyt How?

Katieo: Yeah JR how?

JR: I ......Don't know

Vlad: And you never will (lunges at JR but he dodges)

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:11 pm 
Intermediate

Suddenly, the ground violently jolted. It was enough to knock everyone to their knees, including Vlad. Even after the jolt, the ground rumbled with aggression. Vlad turned his attention to his dying nephew, his eyes widening at the sight before him.

Everyone also looked back to see Gavin's body burning in a sickened, black/green smoke. He was slowly rising from the ground to his knees, and from there to his feet. He looked like he was only barely able to stand as blood turned into fire, burning into the smoke around him.

His eyes were white...a colour no one had ever seen him use before.

Fear seemed to radiate from his body, as if he was forcing everyone around him to be afraid. Vlad suffered the least of them all, but suffer he did. As Gavin stepped froward towards his uncle, Gavin snatched Sephiroth's blade from his hands. Upon touching him, Sephiroth's blade erupted with emerald crystals, turning into a spined, long sword, crackling viscously with lightning.

"Vladamir..." heft Gavin. Char watched his eyes twitch under the unstable power consuming him. "You must die..."
Vlad smiled under the influence of Gavin's fear. "You can't kill me even if you tr-"

Vlad gagged as Gavin sliced his blade into his throat. Blood fountained out of it and Vlad slowly fell to his knees and died. Pulling the sword out of his uncle, Jack stared at his dead master for a moment, and then turned and ran.

No one spoke. They all had the same, very real fear in their minds. It was JR that foolishly spoke up.
"G-Gavin...You alright?"

Gavin turned his gaze towards him and then everyone in turn. Madness blanketed his white eyes. He was lost in his power.
"Gavin..." said Char. "Gavin, calm down...Vlad is dead...Everything is fine now..." she took a step towards him and added, "Put the sword...down." Gavin bared his teeth as they grew long and sharp. Nothing was getting through to him.

"Don't make us hurt you." boasted Sephiroth.
Suddenly, Gavin swung his blade at Sephiroth and let out a shrieking cry. Everyone fell back from him as he let lose pent-up fury upon them all.

"What now!?" shouted Katieo as he shot an arrow into Gavin's shoulder, only to have the arrow-head shatter on impact. "We've got to snap him out of this!"

The fear Gavin radiated grew in all their hearts. The fear of death of their friend, and themselves.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:41 pm 
Middling

Katieo: We should get away and then think of a plan.
Gavin: Getting away won't be that easy!
JR: Katieo can teleport us away.
*Before Katieo can do anything, Gavin knocks her off of her feet and throws her against a wall. She falls to the floor unconcious.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:54 pm 
Freelancer

JR: There's only one thing that can calm him down

Matt: That would be?

JR: I'm thinking... uhh.... Kathrina!

Char: Yeah where did she go?

JR: I don't know

Gavin: Yaaaah (attacking Seph)

JR: okay so Gavin's on the loose, Vlad's dead now what are we forgetting?

Matt: Those 3 guys that framed me and Maner's still missing

JR: We forgot about Maner

Dramatic music plays DUN DUN DUHHHHHH

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:43 am 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Matt just turned as Gavin came running up behind him. Matt dodged out of the way at the last second sending Gavin crashing into a wall. Gavin turned back on Matt and grumbled "you are going to pay for that"

Matt just ran with Gavin closing the gap then Char stepped between them stopping Gavin in his tracks. JR shouted at Char to stop what she was doing but Char blocked it out. she slowly walked towards the angry Gavin tears rolling down her cheeks she looked Gavin in the eye and whisperd to him "Gavin its me Char, please stop what your doing I'm frightened for you please, listen to me"

Everyone looked at Char to Gavin then back to Char. the only thing that was heared was the breath coming from Gavin. He was stood staring at Char, everyone though Char had got through to him but then Gavin attacked sending a punch into Char sending her flying.

the fight was back on
(*sorry I havn't posted in a while I've not been feeling too good*)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:04 am 
Middling

(Hope you feel better soon Matt)

*Katieo wakes up and looks around. She sees Gavin rampaging and she sees that JR realized that they forgot about Maner. She goes over to JR and Matt.

Matt: We're gonna have to get rid of Gavin before we can search for Maner.
Katieo: How do we do that.
JR: Well if we figure out why Gavin's like this, maybe we could figure out how to defeat him.
Katieo: Well, he was almost dead, so I'm guessing that something probably possessed him or something while he was weakened.
Sephiroth: Ok,now the question is what possessed him. If anything did.
Katieo: We know that Vlad had Maner, but we don't know what happened to him. What if Vlad turned him evil, and it's Maner that's possessing Gavin?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:28 pm 
Intermediate

Gavin bellowed out again as he lashed out at Matt and Sephiroth, batting them into the wall. The two of them groaned and got to their feet to continue the fight. Katieo barraged Gavin with a flurry of arrows as she stood with JR and Char on the sidelines.

"Nothing's working!" said Katieo. "My arrows aren't just shattering against him, and we can't keep this up." she looked over at Char, who was a little dazed from the blow she had received earlier. "Char, you know Gavin well enough. Is there any weakness he has? Any that can help us?"

Char looked to the floor and thought about it a moment. "Y-Yes...I think..."
"What do you mean, you think?" said JR.
"Well...sometimes whenever Gavin snapped at me, I could calm him down by...well..." Char began to blush.

Katieo's jaw dropped. "You don't mean..."
"NO!" screamed back Char, her face red from the reaction she gave. "Gavin has a... sensitive spot between his shoulder-blades, along the spine. If I could touch it, he may calm down."

JR shook his head as he unloaded a few shots of his shotgun towards Gavin. "Hey, anything works. I'd take the chance." eyeing Gavin, Sephiroth and Matt were positioned so Gavin had his back to the rest of them. "Now's a good time, Char."

Char took a deep breath and rush out at Gavin. She jumped at him and tackled him to the ground. He aggressively fought back, but Char quickly put a hand to his back, right where it needed to go.

Gavin's body froze and he went silent. Moments later, his body began to twitch and shake. His eyes winced as Char ran he hand along his back. Everyone looked upon dumb-founded. "Never would have guessed that..." muttered Sephiroth as the group approached Gavin. Char whispered into Gavin's ears words of reassurance, trying even more so to calm him. Gavin gasped under her touch, but was immobile. Even his limbs couldn't move, they were so tense.

"Give him a bit." said Char. "He should change back once he's calmed."
Katieo looked down at the beastly Gavin. "So...can anyone do this to him, or just you?"
Char blushed. "I'm sure any...girl...can do this to him." Katieo nodded.
"Why would this happen to him? Do you think he's possessed?" asked JR.

Char shook her head. "He could never control his power normally. I guess he just lost it, but perhaps someone is helping aggravate him into this form, so he can kill us." Everyone nodded, it seemed like a more suitable idea.
"Who then?" asked Sephiroth.
"Perhaps the three remaining men." said Matt as he looked over to Vlad's corpse. "Vlad must have been one of them, which means there's two left to take care off."

Suddenly, Gavin arced his back and snared. Char tried her best to maintain control over him. Katieo joined her and lay her hand as well over the spot on Gavin's back, hoping to aid. It seemed to, but Gavin's back didn't lower. His body rigid and tense. "Char..." said Katieo. "I don't know if this is-"

Suddenly, Gavin threw himself up and blasted everyone back with a wave of darkness. The windows along all the room shattered under the shock as massive black, smoking wings pulled from Gavin's body. Taking into the air, Gavin glared down upon the girls as he shot off through one of the windows and disappeared into the sky.

Sephiroth noticed Gavin had dropped his sword. It had also returned to normal. He walked up and took it, while saying, "I guess that almost did it. Whoever's helping aid Gavin's state must be in the building somewhere. We need to find that person." With that, everyone took off and disappeared to search the large estate.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:02 pm 
Veteran

"Who do you think the other two are?" Insanity asked.

"Probably other relatives that hate what he has been doing lately," Char answered.

"Well, who could they be?"

"Only Gavin would know," Katieo said.

"Well, that's very helpful now isn't it," Insanity sighed.

"We have to chase after Gavin," Sephiroth interrupted.

"You're right. Let's go."

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:39 am 
Freelancer

JR: This just gets more complicated doesn't it

Matt: Well do you have any ideas?

JR: No not really

Katieo: Come on guys this is long from over

Meanwhile, A mysterious figure was watching them from above

????: This is all going according to plan MWAHAHAHA

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:44 pm 
Middling

matt:jack might know

katieo:jack doesn't talk remember

matt:oh yeah

they heard creack behind them and they turned around and jack was there

jack:..................

Insanity:hey maybe jack can help us

jack:........*jack ran away

they went after him and he had a map and marked spotsand wrote "were he could be" then made a wind car and touched it to so them they wouldnt fall through it had an extra seat jack ran off

Insanity:what now?

matt:we could take the car

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... alco-1.jpg

i give credit to sephiroth and insanity

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:58 am 
Freelancer

JR: Okay let's do it

JR jumps into the driver seat

Insanity: I got a bad feeling about this

JR: come on how hard can it be

JR begins to drive the car crazily that he ends up running over Jack

FD: Dude!

JR: At least we got him

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:20 pm 
Middling

jack then destroys the car

jr:ok at least we have the map still

jack uses his wind to rip he map

matt:you just had 2 run him over

they start walking and being mad at jr

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... alco-1.jpg

i give credit to sephiroth and insanity

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:25 pm 
Middling

JR: Jack's on foot. We can still follow him.
Katieo: Yeah come on.

*They go to where Jack destroyed the car, and track him from there, following his tracks along the side of the road.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next