The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Evil RPG the sequel
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:20 am 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
everyone stares at JR untill Char brakes the silence "Vlad we know you have Maner now where is he!?!" Vlad chuckles to himself "you think you can just demand me to tell you where he is" Vlad looks up his eyes glowing red "well I'm sorry to dissapoint you"

light errupted from Vlad's eyes blowing everyone off their feet to the floor. Gavin stood facing his uncle frowning, Vlad's eyes turned back to there natural bluish color and he stared straight into Gavin. "you know" Vlad said "you could still join me and rid the world of mere mortals." Gavin shook his head "no uncle, I'm going to have to rid the world of you"

Gavin charged at Vlad who just waved his hand calling forth power throwing Gavin to the ground. Vlad glowerd at them and quietly said "your going to need more that that to take me down" Gavin stood back up next to the others and replied "I've got my army, now where's yours?"

Vlad smiled and said "right here"

he lifted his hands up into the air mumbling to himself. the floor shook creating a crack which grew and opened up. Gavin gestured to the others to step back, they did just as 10 glowing figures climbed out of the hole. there piercing eyes scanned the room looking for someone to kill. there eyes layed on the group and they slowly made for them. Matt calmly said to the rest of them "weapons at the ready, this might take some time"

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:26 am 
Freelancer

JR: This happens to us a lot

Matt: Let's just fight

The Fight occurs full of shooting, swords swaying and Awesome Suit Ups. (Barney Stinson is God along with Chuck Norris)

Vlad: You Mortals are weak compared to me

JR: I've Heard that before from the wrong people

Char: Come on this will go on forever

JR: Like all other RPGs

Matt: Right

Char: No Left

*JR Sighs*

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:36 am 
Commentator

Sephiroth: Well come on then!!! *draws his katana*
Vlad: That overconfidence will be your end.
JR: Put a cork in it will you?

*Matt throws a cork at Vlad*

*Everyone facepalms*

Matt: What? It was just a bit of comic relief!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:10 am 
Freelancer

JR: We'll leave that for Wario

Matt: He ain't in this RPG

JR: Whatever

Vlad: This still has no effect

JR: Put a Sock in it *looks at Matt* Don't even think about it

Matt: Fine

JR: Now where were we?

Vlad: Right

Char: No Left

Matt: There's you Comic Relief

JR: Thanks Captain Obvious

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:55 pm 
Middling

the group finish off the glowing figures

vlad:jack its you turn

jack went over and thew them all through the window and then the others heard a huge gust of wind coming from jacks face under the shadow of his hat and the others are blown away and knocked out

vlad:very good jack soon you'll get a raise

jack:........

vlad: :l

p.s. please dont make jack talk or show his face and dont find maner just yet

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... alco-1.jpg

i give credit to sephiroth and insanity

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:06 pm 
Freelancer

JR: Well that was a waste of Time

Matt: What are we gonna do now... Brain?

JR: The same thing we do everyday Pinky try to take over the World

Pinky and the Brain theme plays

Char: That was Random

JR: Hmmm how can we get in there?

JR looks at Audience

(Don't worry we'll take our time finding you)

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:39 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Matt looked round at Jack who was standing there rolling his sleeves up like it was nothing. Kateio and Seph stood and looked at Jack who was advancing. Matt reloaded his machine gun and aimed at Jack who stopped in his tracks. Matt said to him "hey you moron, give Maner back now!" Jack stood there not saying anything ans Matt continued "Well if your not going to tell me I guess this is goodbye." But just before Matt fired Jack waved his hand and Matt was flung back off his feet and through another wall and landed un moving.

Vlad started clapping and stepped up next to Jack and said "what good entertainment we have." Kateio shouted back "Vlad what is it you want from us!"

Gavin cut in with "he just want's to rid the world of mortals." Vlad turned to Gavin and nodded "very good." then a voice floated from behind Seph "over my dead body." It was Matt who stepped through the hole he created in the wall Blood dripping from the cut on his forehead.

Vlad smiled and said "that could be arranged" he turned to Jack and continued "Jack see his wishes are fufilled."

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:01 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
Jack attacks Matt once again, but Seph and Katieo attempt to interfere. They both run at Jack, but he just blasts them away as well. Gavin and Char push a table towards him, but it cracks when it touches him.

Vlad: Very good Jack! This is entertaining!
Katieo: Shut up Vlady!
Vlad: (sarcastic) Oh a new nickname! I'm honoured.

Matt shoots at Jack, but the bullet bounces back and hits Gavin.

Gavin: It's just... in my arm.
Char: Gavin!

Katieo stabs Jack with her knife while his attention is distracted, but the blade shatters. She pulls another knife off of the table, but is blasted back.

Seph: We need some kind of special blade! And we need to help Gavin!

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:06 pm 
Commentator

Katieo: Good idea... but where do we start?
Vlad: You won't.
Sephiroth: Watch me.

Sephiroth pulls out a Fire Materia and blasts Jack. The flames bounce off him and hit a cloth hanging on the wall, which immediately bursts into flames.

Katieo: *facepalm*
Sephiroth: Whoops...

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:21 pm 
Intermediate

Char knelt down next to Gavin, her hand as well as his over the bleeding, bullet-wound in his arm. Concern blanketing her face as Gavin withheld the pain inside himself. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Gavin's face contorted a moment, but he whimpered out, "I-I'm fine..."

Char glared back at Jack, who was at the moment beating down Sephiroth's *ss. She felt a fiery rage build within her. She stepped up to confront him, yet Gavin held her back by her shoulder with his good arm. She looked at him, concern once again replacing her rage. "No, Gavin, don't do this. Not with your..."
"I said I was fine." He said cutting her off. She jumped back as she saw his eyes alight in green fire.

Stepped before her, he pulled out his massive scythe from the darkness and took a firm grip over it.

Jack turned his attention away from Sephiroth towards Gavin and stared him down. Gavin's glare was cold as ice as he matched his intensity. Jack lunged out as Gavin aimed to dispatch him with a single swing.

The blade sliced through the air and dug deeply into Jack's side. Jack didn't even grunt, he just crumpled to a heap on the ground a few meters back. Gavin's scythe jarred violently in his hand, and up his wounded arm. Gavin screamed out in pain as the scythe disappeared into nothing and he fell to the ground. Char once again screaming his name and running to his side.

Jack rolled up and stood beside Vlad. He held the massive gash in his side closed. Only his features were paling at the lose of blood. Vlad smiled as he looked upon his wounded nephew. As he began to laugh, he began to gloat.

"You truly have abandoned your potential, haven't you nephew? I never would have imagined you would give up so much.." he turned his gaze towards Char and added, "...For so little."

Everyone didn't speak, but looked at Gavin. His rage was returning. The fire in his eyes was back. He aimed to stand, but collapsed once more, Char holding his lightly in her arms. He muttered then, "Y-Y-You...B-B*stard...I-I-I'll...Kill...Y-You...".

Vlad clapped his hands in a mocking applause. "Good show for strength nephew, now would you be so kind as to be a true 'lord' and defend such a boast?"

Gavin glared at him as Char stepped between the two of them. Her rage was equaling Gavin's now. "You wont hurt him anymore! He's already been hurt enough by you!" Summoning her strength, she stood to confront Vlad.
Vlad laughed and replied with, "Now, aren't you lovely."

Char spat out at him, "SHUT-UP! ONLY HE CAN CALL ME 'LOVELY' YOU BOLSTERING BRUTE!"

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:58 pm 
Freelancer

JR: She's right you know

Char: Shut Up

JR: Fine

Vlad: Known of you can defeat me

Gavin: But... there is a way

Vlad: You wouldn't dare tell them that...... would you?

JR: After everything I'd say yes

Matt: Agreed

Char: Enough talk let's FIGHT

Vlad: Right

Char: NO LEFT

Vlad looks confused

JR: Just go along with it

Char lunges at Vlad and the two have a massive epic fight that would match that of the gods.

JR: Wow this is incredible I'll leave it to rthe next poster

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:13 pm 
Commentator

Char: I'll make you pay!!! *slashes at Vlad with her longsword*
Vlad: Really? *blocks the blow with his sword*
Char: You won't last. *slashes again*
Vlad: Really? Is that so, lovely?
Char: I'LL TEACH YOU TO CALL ME THAT!!!

*Char charges at Vlad in a rage*

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:48 pm 
Intermediate

Gavin watched hopelessly as Vlad toyed with Char's attacks. She was so blinded with rage that she couldn't realize she was slowly losing. Vlad to tire her and then do as he pleased to finish her off. No one here knew the extend of Vlad's power but him. He should be fighting, not Char.

His heart ached...

Slowly, he tried to stand. He felt so alone, despite his friends around him. He fell quickly to the ground again in pain, screaming out. His mind raced, this wound was nothing, so where was this pain coming from? He looked once again up to see Vlad bat Char's sword aside. Vlad's smiled burned into his mind as his rage lit once more.

- - -

As Char tired, she began to slow, but show no signs of giving up. Vlad finally returned Char's aggression with a swift punch to her kidney that she buckled under. The others ran to her side as she coughed up blood onto the polished floor. The glared back at him as he smiled, backing away towards Jack once more.

"Your friends amuse me so with their care, nephew." He eyed Char and added, "Especially that lovely child." Char rose to retaliate, but everyone else hushed her to stay down for now. Vlad laughed. "What friendship could you possibly have with these fools, nephew? Are you so blind now by your humanity you cannot see their flaws? Their failures? Their uselessness to your ways?"

"I WILL NOT HEAR OF IT VLAD!" screamed Gavin. Everyone, save for Vlad, jumped back at the sound of Gavin's strong voice. His eyes burned with emerald fire as he looked up to Vlad and shouted, "THIS ENDS NOW, AND YOU WILL DIE! NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME! YOU HEAR ME? NOTHING!"

Gavin rose to his feet as darkness poured into his body. He groaned with pain as blood flowed from the wound in his body. Char scream out, "GAVIN STOP!" Suddenly, the power left Gavin's body as blood caught him in his throat. The fire left his eyes.

He had pushed his mortal body too far.

Gavin's eyes rolled back and he collapsed in a heap on the ground. Blood flowed from his mouth and wound all over the floor. Char screamed his name and ran to him, crying over his body. Sephiroth join her as the other drew their weapons. "What did you do to him?" demanded JR.

"You blame me for the boy's death? How absurd." replied Vlad. With that, the others began their assault on him.

- - -

Sephiroth knelt down with Char as she cried. Ignoring her, he placed his fingers next to Gavin's neck.
He felt a pulse. He was alive, but dying.

Sephiroth took his sword and bathed it in flames. "For Gavin, we will kill this madman!" he said as he entered the battle.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:23 pm 
Freelancer

JR: LEEROY JENKINS

Char: Right

Matt: No Left

They all look at him

Matt: Someone has to do it

JR: Lets just Fight

Vlad: Agreed

A Brawl to beat all Brawls begins as swords swerve, guns reload etc etc.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:54 am 
Commentator

Sephiroth: We have no time for mercy!!!

With a loud cry of rage, Sephiroth swung his blazing blade at Vlad, but he dodged. In retaliation he kicked Sephiroth in a sensitive spot, but he seemed rather unfazed by it. He recovered quickly and slashed again at Vlad, and he cried out as the burning blade cut a searing wound in his arm.

Vlad: It won't be that simple!!!
Sephiroth: Good! I tire of simple battles.

*The fight continues!*

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next