The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 6:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: evil RPG
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:11 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Lord Gavin: yes I want to get out of here ASAP
Maner: same, it really smells in here

everyone laughes at Maner who scowled furiosly at them

Maner: not funny
Matt: take a joke Maner, geez

after hours of JR's bad jokes and Insanitys chatter everyone was getting a little bored

Char: hey Gavin are we there yet?
Lord Gavin: Oh don't start that, but yes we are almost there
Mistress Kathrina: yes I can feel the power, it's very strong

suddenly Char jumps back In surprise

Char: woha
Insanity: whats up Char?
Char: I just had a really bad urge to.... never mind
Maner: what was it?
Char: just never mind okay.
JR: okay...

The group continued walking but Char stayed at the back. she started muttering to herself. she felt weird, she didn't know why but back there she had the urge to kill everyone. she was frightened she didn't know what was happening she had never had so much hatred flow through her body. 'it's probrably nothing' were the words going through her mind 'get a hold of yourself Char'. She ignored it but somewhere in the back of her mind a polt was growing bigger and bigger.....

*cough cough*
Lets mix things up a bit

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 am 
Freelancer

suddenly Char was possesed by Gavin's dark side and she lunges at JR

the two continually fight until she knocks out JR and aims for Gavin

Evil Gavin: I need you back Gavin we must mege so I can have the power to rule over all worlds

Gavin: No

Suddenly Kathrina protected everyone with a forcefield

Meanwhile Char began to fight back and within her mind she saw the Cookie Goddess and she gave her the power to free her

Evil Gavin in his form separated from Char stated "You haven't heard the last from me I will take over this dimension and you can't stop me".

JR: Maybe but Santa Christ can

Evil Gavin: Well bye we'll leave this fight til later

Eventually they arrived at the cave and Kathrina performed the spell and everyone was teleported back to the Real World

and JR thought to himself "maybe Gavin loved both Kathrina and Char and by putting them together he would have what he's always wanted."

Maner: What are you thinking?

JR: oh nothing just wondering what would happen if Gavin's machine work and didn't turn him into a monster.

Maner: That would be nice

*Char if you read this why did you send me a message and delete it*

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:11 pm 
Intermediate

Everyone wondered about thinking the same thing. Something was terribly wrong with their world. It had been hours since they had begun their journey to leave the Realm. More then enough time for Lord Gavin to begin his take over of this world, without their interference.

The world was as it was. Nothing altered or changed.

Gavin's face was unreadable. Everyone looked to him, expecting to settle their concerns. He couldn't. Instead, he began walking off, while Insanity said, "Where are you going?"
Gavin turned back and replied, "Do you want to find...Lord Gavin?" Everyone nodded, he needed to be stopped. Gavin acknowledged them and said, "Then come this way."

The entire group thought the same thing: How did he know? Could he sense it? No, he had lost his power and couldn't do that.
...Could he? The thought was frightening. No one brought it up.

As they walked in silence, Char was still recovering from he minor spout of possession. She didn't feel all that much better afterwards. Still, it was like Lord Gavin was tugging away at her spirit. She dismissed it as nothing short of her spirit recovering and gave her head a shake. She would be fine.

"I wont lie to any of you: Lord Gavin is no immortal. At least, not physically immortal and can be killed, but he will be relentless in his attacks. Expect him to try and turn you against each other, and most likely against me. Do not allow him to do that. You must not allow him to do so." Everyone nodded.
JR spoke up then. "What about your loving lady there?"
Kathrina gave a shocked expression back to him, but Gavin calmed her mood. "My love, I fear your spirit alone is too tied to my power. You must merge again with Char to keep yourself as hidden from his control as possible."

Everyone didn't know how to react. Kathrina and Char among the most shocked, but it was Char that spoke first. "I'll allow that." Kathrina turned to her and nodded. Floating towards her, Kathrina blended into her, changing Char's body once again. Once the moment passed, her eyes opened and revealed Char's grey eyes. She was dominant at least, and would need to remain so for now.

With that, Char walked up next to Gavin as he lead the group onward. Quietly, she asked, "Can we really kill him? Can we really kill...your power?"
Gavin only said, "May your goddess pray for our souls if we can't."

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:55 am 
Freelancer

JR: Well things have gotten weird What now?

Gavin: I will take you to one place where myself would go in the Real World.

Kathrina: You don't mean?

Gavin: *sighs* Yes that place

JR then thought to himself "Gavin is a mysterious man I have to wonder what happened other than the machine that got him so hardened"

Sep: So how did Kathrina get killed resulting in you fusing her with Char?

Gavin: Uhhhh...

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:48 pm 
Intermediate

(Guess I have to answer this, don't I?)

Gavin stayed quiet for a moment, before saying, "There was a small group of mortals that stood against me in my first rising." Gavin glanced down at the ground, sadness creeping into his face. "They were my brothers..." Char placed her are around Gavin as she watched him hold back tears in his eyes. "They were doing the right thing. They were trying to stop me. They killed Kathrina in order to anger me. Right before they died, they cast me into the virtual world, where I remained for years..."

JR listened and said, "I feel sorry for you, man. Wish things didn't have to happen to you like that."
Gavin raised his head and said, "There's a lot of things I wish I hadn't done now. I wish that were true with all me heart, but time is cruel to some like me."

As the group continued on, JR asked again, "Where are we going?"
Char turned back slightly and asked, "Should I tell them?" Gavin nodded. "We are heading for Inglewood's Forest. It was there when Gavin first lost himself to his power." said Char. Everyone nodded.

"Wait..." said Sephiroth. "Isn't that in...Canada? You home country?"
Gavin nodded and said, "We're not that far. Notice we're not where we first were?" That's when everyone first noticed the change in scenery. "It wont be too much longer. Relax for now while we walk. I'll give you warning enough once we are near."

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:50 pm 
Commentator

Sephiroth nodded in acknowledgement.

Gavin: Don't worry. I'll know where it is.
Sephiroth: I trust you.
Char: Let's just keep moving.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 pm 
Veteran

Insanity: *to Gavin* I thought you lost your powers, how are we in Canada?
Gavin: Discontinuity
Insanity: O...kay. I guess I'll accept that answer.

Everyone treks through Canada behind Gavin until they come to their destination.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:45 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Gavin: we have arrived
Insanity: how do you know it's here?
Gavin: just trust me
Sephiroth: so now what?
Matt: I guess we wait

Matt walked of and slumped against a tree pulled an MP4 player from his pocket and pugged his ears from everything but his music. Maner just shrugged and wandered off, Insanity sat where she was, Char layed down staring into space whilst Gavin stood still muttering to himself

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:42 pm 
Intermediate

While everyone went about their ways, Insanity chatted with Char, saying, "Do you think Gavin's right, that Lord Gavin will be here soon?" Char only shrugged, it wasn't like anyone else would know better. Looking back over at Gavin, he had fallen silent and stood staring at the ground.

It took a moment for them to realize he was crying.

The girls walked up next to him and Char lay a hand over his shoulder. Gavin acknowledged them and said, "This was where..." he gasped quietly, holding back his tears in front of the girls. "W-where my brothers...d-d..." The words couldn't come out, but they both knew what they were. Insanity felt deep sorrow for Gavin. He had been through a lot more then they had first believed.

Char didn't feel so. She suddenly felt a rage returning to her. Insanity noticed a knife appear in Char's hand as she raised it above Gavin's back. "CHAR, NO!" screamed out Insanity. This brought back the attention of everyone around as they saw Char thrust the knife at Gavin's back.

Char snapped out of her madness when the knife shattered against Gavin's skin. Everyone stood shocked. "Y-you're not...human at all!" said Char.

Gavin sighed as Lord Gavin appeared from out Char's shadow. Everyone was on guard. What was happening?
Gavin faced his darkened self as Lord Gavin said, "Merge with me, boy. You still possess my greatest power."
Gavin's smiled faded as his body turned into shadow. "I would rather die then give back into you!" shouted Gavin as his body grew in size. Everyone fell back as massive black wings pulled out from his body accompanied by a long, sharp-ended tail.

Lord Gavin was now face-to-face with a massive shadow beast. His alternate form. His ultimate power.

The two beings locked into combat as the Earth shook from the intensity of the fight. JR looked blindly as shouted, "What are we going to do!? Who are we supposed to kill!?"
"I don't know!" shouted Sephiroth back. "It's not like either one is better."
Feeling Kathrina's pull inside her, Char shouted out, "No! Lord Gavin is still our enemy! Gavin may still not be human, but he's trying his damnest to keep this from happening again!"

Turning to face the battling demons, she added, "Lord Gavin is our enemy, now come on! LET'S KICK HIS ASS!"

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm 
Veteran

"Char!" shouted Insanity, "You're fused with Katherina! Shouldn't you be able to feel his aura and tell which one is Gavin?!"

"Do you really think that could---" Char said, yet Insanity interrupted her.

"Trust me. I'm sure it'll work. We won't know unless you try."

"Alright."

Char used her alliance with Katherina. She closed her eyes and focused.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:44 am 
Freelancer

Suddenly Char points to Lord Gavin and the entire group begin to fight him with everything they got

yet it wasn't enough and Lord Gavin tried to fuse with Gavin but it did not work

Lord Gavin: Why isn't it working?

Gavin: You need the one thing that can put us together

JR: It isn't here sucker

Lord Gavin: You will all feel my wrath

Lord Gavin disappears

JR: Just so we can make an excuse for answering more questions that have been lingering ME.

Gavin: What exactly is this question?

JR: What is this greatest power that Lord Gavin needs to possess by merging with you?

Char: We don't have time for this we need to know what to do next

JR: We'll leave this to the next poster

Sep: Stop breaking the 4th Wall

JR: I can do what I want as long as it's not God-Modding

Sep: Fair enough

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:20 pm 
Intermediate

Gavin stared at them, still retaining his shadow-beast form. "What 'Ultimate Power' do you think I'm talking about?"
JR suddenly looked at Gavin's monstrous form and face-palmed. "Right, I get it now."

Suddenly, Gavin collapses to the ground, screaming out in pain. Looked behind him, everyone saw Lord Gavin, sinking into his shadow. He wasn't merging with him any more, he was taking possession of his body! Char heard Kathrina scream out inside her. It was too late to help him. Once Lord Gavin had entered Gavin's shadow, Gavin's cries of pain ceased and he fell on the ground, gasping for air.

Suddenly, dark power shifted around him as the massive, dark shape of a scythe appears out of nothing. Gavin took the blade and stood tall above the others. They cowered together under his massive form. "Fear me..." growled the possessed Gavin beast. "Feed me your fears..." Raising the blade above his head, he aimed to bring it down upon them all with a single, killing blow.

Suddenly, Char jumped in front of the group, shielding who she could with her body and not her power. "CHAR!" screamed Insanity. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Char ignored her as she stood prepared for the worst. Closing her eyes, she waited for the strike to come, hoping what she was doing wouldn't get herself killed.

Gavin wasn't hesitating...Gavin was still going to kill them!

Suddenly, Char felt something rush out of her body. Opening her eyes, she saw Kathrina split from her and fly out towards the beast before her. Kathrina tackled Gavin's wrist, stripping the scythe from his hand. Swiftly, she spin around and sliced his head clean off.

There was a gurgled noise as Gavin's form fell to the ground, his head joining it there. As waves of darkness poured from the dieing monster liked water from a broken dam, Kathrina was caught up in the massive storm as it rose endlessly into the sky. As the darkness was pulled from Gavin's dieing body, his form returned to human. His head somehow back on his shoulders.

Once all the darkness had vanished, the Earth stood still. Everyone stood still.

It was Char first that rushed out to Gavin, soon followed by everyone else. Char rolled him over and saw the weak gaze of his golden-green eyes. She called out his name, trying to get him to speak. Trying to prove he was still alive.

"Th-thank...you...everyone..." Gavin's voice was weak, but not dieing. Char grabbed him in a hug that pushed the air from his lungs. Gavin gasped and nearly blacked out. After that, they helped him to his feet and he looked again at the people surrounding him as something new. Something good.

"Thank you, everyone. My powers have been vanquished. I am finally free from them." said Gavin.
"And you're alright?" asked Sephiroth. Gavin nodded.

Char then noticed something sparkling on the ground under Gavin's foot. She bent down to pick it up. It was a large, beautiful emerald. Inside it sparked the energy of lightning. She handed it to Gavin and asked, "If your power's gone, then what's this?"
Gavin took the emerald and smiled. "This is all that remains of my power. It was created when Kathrina...disappeared...it was forged out of her affection for me." Suddenly, the emerald disappeared in his hand. Everyone looked to Gavin as his eyes flashed green a moment. "It appears I have a fraction of my powers back, but no desire from it's presence any longer"

"So you're good now?" asked Insanity.
Gavin smiled. "As good as I can be."

Char then nudged Gavin and asked, "By the way...why did you want me for everything?"
Gavin couldn't meet her eyes, but said, "I needed Kathrina to be strong. You are strong. You would do."
Char nudged him again. "Why?"
"Because you needed to be able to resist my control, you needed to be able to fight me."
"Why?"
"Because I didn't want to see harm come to any of you."

Char smiled. "Why?"
Gavin blushed and looked at the others. They all had backed up, giving them both room. Gavin looked to JR as he said, "Don't mind us. Every story needs a romantic ending." Gavin looked flustered and continued to blush.

Char then lightly pushed him away and said, "What? With him? Not in your life." As she smiled, she shrieked out as Gavin smacked her rear and took off, running like a madman. Char screamed out at him, "OH YOU B*STARD!" as she too took off after him, smiling as she went.

Everyone watched the two run off together as JR said, "How cute...Anyone up for watching 'Scott Pilgram'?" Everyone looked at each other and nodded. "Alright then. Back to my place."

With that, ended the darkness of Lord Gavin and began to light of a new day.

Note:
In no way does this NEED to end, though it can if you want, but if not then leave me good for now, alright guys?

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:33 pm 
Middling

the end. now all we need is a sequal :)

Good job guys

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:40 pm 
Intermediate

Alright then. Yeah, that was fun.

If I may state for humorous sakes:
Are any of you surprised I became the villain within about...2 posts and without trying? I mean, I LOVE being evil, but even THAT surprised me. I can't help but laugh.

Yeah sure, a sequel would be great. Maybe I'll even stay "good enough" for it.

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:19 pm 
Freelancer

*MM jumps in*

AHA! NOBODY EXPECTS THE DUTCH INQUISITION!"

everyone; ...

Gavin: "You're too late!"

MM: "DOUGHNUTS!"

*everybody laughs, as the image fades out into the words "THE END"*

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next