The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: evil RPG
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:10 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Matt: I would watch out
Mistress Kathrina: Silence you!
*Matt got flung off his feet pinned to the wall by some power*
JR: MATT!
*Matt felt himself sliding up the wall and found himself staring straight into Mistress Kathrina's eyes*
Matt: I can't breath
Maner: Let him and Insanity go now!
Mistress Kathrina: hush
*Maner got flung across the room landing next to Insanity*
Maner: Insanity are you ok!
*Insanity looked up at Maner in pain*
Mistress Kathrina: SILENCE!
*Maner got pinned to the floor by invisable bonds*
Matt: JR.. a little help.....
JR: yeah
Mistress Kathrina: no you wont
*JR get's pinned to the ground just as Insanity and Maner*
Matt:....help....
Mistress Kathrina: I forgot about you
*Matt falles to the ground, pinned and silent*
Mistress Kathrina: now for you
*Katieo falled down Screaming next to Matt*
* Mistress Kathrina looks round at Sephiroth and Vincent and glowers, they then both fall. they struggle but soon stop because of the pain*
Mistress Kathrina: now then letsget things right, I'm Not Char. I've just taken over her body, You will not talk, sleep, cry or even move or there will be trouble. all clear? Good
*Mistress Kathrina makes a chair appear, sits down and laughs watching her prisoners stare at each other in panic*

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:05 pm 
Freelancer

JR: Time like these call for drastic measures there are only three powers powerful enough to stop Char and knock her out CHUCK NORRIS, SANTA CHRIST and last but not least COOKIE GODDESS.

Mistress Kathrina struggles to fight Santa Christ and Chuck Norris leaves stating "this dimension is not worth my time"

JR: It's actually the mind of a person

Chuck: oh

The the Cookie Goddess appeared but did not stop the possessed Char stating "You will have to find your own way to stop her, it should be easy it's right in front of you, Good Luck"

Maner: We have to remove the Necklace, Santa Christ lost.

JR: Let's see Char's possessed, Insanity's kidnapped, Chuck Norris left, Santa Christ lost........ CURSE YOU GAVIN!!!!

Kathrina: You can try to remove the necklace but it is no use soon Gavin will finish his work and none of you will stop him.

JR: All of a sudden I'm thinking Resident Evil

Matt: Why?

JR: Because that necklace is like the Scarab when it was controlling Jill.

Maner: Yeah you're right.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 pm 
Intermediate

"Besides..." stated Mistress Kathrina. "Removing the necklace will do nothing now. I am fully merged with this body." Taking her hand, she delicately passed it over the main stone of the necklace. "If any of you dare take touch this, I will cremate you alive."

Floating into the air, Mistress Kathrina laughed. "Now, be good children and stay put." With a wave of her hand, everyone slammed harshly into the floor. Glaring over at JR, Mistress Kathrina said, "As for you..." Using her powers, she raised him into the air. "Behave yourself." With a wave of her hand, JR slammed violently into the stone floor and grunted, blood pouring from his head. He was out in an instant.

Sitting herself back down upon the chair, Mistress Kathrina smiled elegantly. Hopefully, they would not give her anymore trouble.

Note:
Lord Gavin's Realm isn't within his mind, though you were in his mind previously. You passed from there into my realm, which resides in virtual reality. Sounds off, I know, but hope that clears things up a bit.
And please, let Char have her fun too in this state. She's talked with me and is more than willing to play along.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Mistress Kathrina then snapped her fingers, as chains appeared next to everyone but herself and Insanity ( becouse she was already chained ), and clamped down on their limbs hard. They all screamed out in pain, as Mistress Kathrina laughed, and said "These chains are the same as Insanity's, that are the same as the chains that Gavin used for Char. Try to sleep, and they will burn you. Move more than what is needed to breath, and they will burn you. Oh, and of course they will burn you if you do something I don't appreciate, or if I just get bored." She then laughed insanely. She then sat down on the chair again, and watched her prisoners being about to panic. She would enjoy herself, until Lord Gavin would come back.

But somewhere, deep within Char, Char was struggling to get free from Mistress Kathrina's spirit, or at least be stronger as her. Char's spirit and Mistress Kathrina's spirit had merged, fused. But Mistress Kathrina's spirit was more dominant. Char fought her off as much as she could, yet she wasn't strong enough. It also pained her to see what Mistress Kathrina was doing to her friends. If she just could help somehow... but she couldn't. All she could do was keeping fighting Mistress Kathrina's spirit, just to keep Kathrina's true form from coming out. Yet fighting it was very tiring, and she wasn't sure if she could hold on for much longer...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:11 am 
Freelancer

JR awakens from his knockout to see himself in chains

JR: oh come on What Now?

Maner: Wasit til something amazing or extraordinary happens or see if the Cookie Goddess could give Char the power to overthrow Kathrina

JR: That's probably not gonna happen for a while

Kathrina: Silence

Later on

JR: So has any of you guys seen Tron?

Everyone: No

JR: Well I have and it's having an Awesome sequel. So Kathrina wanna tell me how you and Gavin met?

Kathrina: Sure I will give you one story to entertain you until you die but that will be for later.

Meanwhile at a mysterious location

Gavin: Soon my plan willhappen and it will be for the good of mankind.

Meanwhile

JR: You know this started off as a crazed up present and monsters from transdimensional portals but how does this all fit in? Why is Gavin involved? Why did he fuse Char with his lost lover who he claimed was killed by heroes like us?

Katieo: Cause he had something for her and she rejected his advances.

Maner: Or he was looking for a Vesel for Kathrina?

JR: Shut up I'm not done and why is his plan for the good of mankind when the heroes are locked up?

All that and more will be answered in a series of next posts for a long time on the EVIL RPG!

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:17 am 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Mistress Kthrina: I thought I told you all to SHUT UP!
Matt: why should I?
Mistress Kathrina: so I can do this

mistress Kathrina snaps her fingers and Matt starts screaming out in pain

JR: Stop it now!
Mistress Kathrina: no I dont think I will

matt started to sweat as the pain surged through his body. he tryed to concerntrait but couldn't. He had to hold on he couldn't give in to Mistress Kathrina, his friends need him and he needed them more than ever

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:44 am 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
Katieo starts screaming "spiders".

JR: ok, so now katieo's gone insane.
Katieo: I'm not insane! There's a spider on me! AND I'M SCARED OF SPIDERS!!!!
Maner: Get over it, it's just a spider.
Katieo: Get it off!
Sephiroth: I'm kind of tied up at the moment. (sorry bad pun lol)

*Suddenly, Mistress Kathrina gets up and brushes the spider off of katieo. She then immediately sits down again and starts getting angry.

Mistress Kathrina: Do not try to fight me! Never do that again! This is what will happen!

* Kathrina gets up and shocks everybody.

Kathrina: See! You just cause them more pain.

*Once everybody stops screaming.
JR: Now she's gone crazy. Who's she talking to?
Matt: Could it be Char?

Note: Sorry if that didn't make sense. I'll explain it if you PM me.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 pm 
Intermediate

(Nah, makes sense to me. Now...about this plot...lets see...how to make things even more interesting...
I know!)

Elsewhere, Lord Gavin walked forth from the shadows. His head hung low, stumbling from side to side. His eyes didn't glow and stared blankly at the ground in front of him. His hand over his side, he clenched it hard as if in pain.

That was exactly what he was in, after all.

In an instant, he collapsed to his knees, screaming out in pain. Lightning flashed from his body, seeming to rip through him. Moments later, it ended and he gagged as blood poured out of his mouth. Fading in an out of consciousness, he fought back the pain and made his way to his feet.

Stumbling along again, he brought his hand to within sight of his eyes. In a moment, he used his power to look into himself. His hand turned into digits and codes. Lord Gavin stared at them for a moment and watched slowly as a few characters in the lines changed. He gasped and cast his hand back to normal.

It hadn't stopped. Even with Kathrina's presence back, it hadn't stopped. His time was very short. He prayed he would find what he needed, or else...

Stepping into the room, that room from the very first post, Lord Gavin eyed the open box of the present that had begun all this nonsense. Carefully, he picked it up and looked inside. It was empty. Tossing the box aside, Lord Gavin began to search the room. Under everything, behind everything, he searched and searched the room. Finally, he found it.

A small, mechanical orb laced with buttons and lighted. It looked most like a spherical computer and about the right size to fit in your hand. Picking it up, he gazed at his prize. His heart gave a leap. He might just be able to finish his work. He might be able to undo what had been done, before it's too late.

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:08 am 
Freelancer

JR senses the events that have transpired

JR: I knew it Gavin is behind the present

Maner: But why?

JR: That is the ultimate question but he wants to reverse it

Matt: This doesn't make any sense

JR: Well let's see Gavin had created the present as possibly a connection between two dimensions but accidentally sent it to Maner causing the monsters to appear. He had fused Char with Kathrina as she is possibly the key between the two dimensions and can bve able to stop it once Gavin got the orb so he has it now but what will he do next?

Maner: That is really detailed. Nice

JR: Well it's only a theory but it could be right so Kathrina did what I say was true

Kathrina: Yes I have a connection between the two dimensions but what Gavin plans is confidential now be QUIET

Shocks them all painfully

JR: Come on Char you're in there you can break free just use all the power you have I believe in the Cookie Goddess oh and Santa Christ

Kathrina: Do you ever be quiet?

JR: No not while I'm sleeping

She shocks him hard and he feels pain that is inescapable

JR: Well let's see what the next poster does

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Char, seeing and hearing everything that has happened, now knows she has to break free from Kathrina. Yet, she felt she wouldn't have the power to, she barely had enough power to keep fighting Kathrina. If the cookie goddess could just help her... but she didn't exist in Lord Gavin's realm. She felt that she was getting weaker fast. She knew she couldn't beat Kathrina to get back and remain control, but... maybe she could just get enough control, for just long enough to talk to them... to at least tell them she couldn't do it... to ask for help... She knew that this would be the only thing she could do... So she threw in all of her power, and after a long struggle... she finally got control back... slightly...

Kathrina knew what Char was planning, becouse of the connection they now had. She softly whispered to herself and Char "Oh no you won't...", yet it was loud enough for the others to hear. "...! Char must be trying to get back control!!!" JR yelled happily, as everyone looked at Char now. If that was true, that was good news. But could she do it?... They all asked themself that question in their mind.

Kathrina seemed to be in pain somehow, and the pain seemed to get worse. "I think it's working!" Sephiroth yelled, getting some hope Char might return. Kathrina then screamed out in pain, and fell to the ground. She raised her head from the ground, showing that her eyes were shining an emerald grean light."No you won't... I won't let you..." Kathrina whispered weakly, yet again loud enough for everybody to hear. Then Kathrina screamed out in pain again, her eyes closed, and her head collapsed to the ground.

Char felt an immense pain through her whole body, and felt incredibly weak... but at least she'd feel her body again, for now at least. She raised her head from the ground, slowly becouse she barely had enough power to do it, and opened her eyes. "CHAR!!! YOUR BACK!!!" Everybody yelled in happyness, as they saw Char's eyes were their usual, grey colour again. Yet Char seemed to be feeling incredibly weak, so they knew it might be just for short.

Char smiled as everybody seemed to be so happy that she was back, but the smile disappeared again as she closed her eyes and lowered her head, while groaning in pain. She could feel that it was getting worse fast. She opened her eyes again, and looked at everybody. They could easily see that Char was in great pain at the moment, making them fear that what they had tought, was right.

"I... am sorry..." Char managed to say. Her voice sounded very weak, and was hard to hear, yet everybody heared what she said. "I can't... Kathrina... she's too strong... I don't know... how long I'll... be able to... hold on..." Char then groaned again, the pain was unbearable, yet she had to hold on for as long as she could. She continued. "And once... I won't be... able to hold on... anymore... Kathrina's true form... will... come out... I don't... know if she'll... be any stronger... if that... happens... but... I don't... know... what'll... happen to... me either... Please... I can't... do this... alone... she's... too... strong... ... please... ... ... help..."

Then, everything went black again. She felt... well felt, she realised that she wasn't feeling her body anymore. She was back at the place where she was before... before she'd pull off Kathrina... And she felt that this action took most of her power. She wasn't sure how long she'll be able to hold on anymore, and she knew a miracle was needed to get her friends out of this in time, before she wouldn't be able to keep fighting Kathrina... and the chance on a miracle already is very small, especially in Lord Gavin's realm...

Kathrina opened her eyes again, they were shining an emerald green light again. "How DARED she..." Kathrina said softly, yet very angrily as well. She then floated into the air in a way so that she would be floating as if she was standing on something invisible. She then schocked all of Char's 'precious friends', and laughed when she heared them screaming in pain. "Your friends will pay a high price for that little trick you just pulled off!" Kathrina said, and she continued laughing. She kept doing this for hours, until she finally stopped, and sat down on the chair again. "And I sense that you don't have enough power to do that again... good..." Kathrina said to both herself and Char, and then laughed, knowing that Char wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:07 pm 
Intermediate

It had been silent for a great time (Yes, even JR learned to shut up ;) ). Not a word was said and not an action occurred. It was as if everyone had simply given up. Didn't care to even try, but they held onto what strength they had. They knew they would need it.

Suddenly, the sound of hollow footsteps echoed from in the distance. Kathrina turned quickly behind her as a smile came across her lips. Quickly she floated down the hall and rapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

Lord Gavin had returned.

"Oh my lord..." she said. "Please, don't ever leave me again. I missed you so."
Lord Gavin smiled and wrapped his arms softly around her. Lightly, he kissed her fore head and said, "Never again, my love."

Stepping before the mortals, Lord Gavin's smiled didn't fade. "Well done, Kathrina. You have fulfilled your role perfectly." glancing over, he noticed Katio. "Well, look who joined us." Katio glared, but didn't speak. Lord Gavin only smiled more. Take a few more steps towards all of them, he said, "Now, would you bare witness to my unfolding plan?" Everyone nodded.

"It was a mistake to have sent the machine to you, Manar. I needed it back. I had only the purpose of bringing out the monsters to draw Char out of the crowd. When that failed, I found Insanity. She helped bring her out. Once she appeared, I brought her hear to break her. To make her my Kathrina." he looked back towards her. "And a fine one she has made. With Kathrina back, I had her hold you all so I could retrieve this machine. It was what allows me to create portal between dimensions. With it, I will be able to enter a world of both physical and virtual reality."

"How the hell does that help us?" asked Sephiroth.
Lord Gavin didn't smile. "I need to be in a world like such to be able to use my powers of recoding on myself. I am slowly degrading inside myself, and if I wait any longer, I might lose the remainder of my humanity, and turn into a monster."
"Wait..." said JR. "You were just trying to save yourself and everyone from that? Then why the hell didn't you say so in the first place!?"
Lord Gavin regarded Kathrina. "I wanted her back as well. I don't think you would have cooperated with such a demand." waving his hand, he added, "Either way, I have her back and the chance to fix myself."

Holding the machine orb in his hand, Lord Gavin raised it, smiling to himself. "Now..." he began. "I will at last become...perfect!"
With that, he pressed a series of button on the orb. Moments later...nothing...then the unspeakable happened.

The orb exploded in his hand. Light blinded everyone and Lord Gavin screamed out in pain. Kathrina jumped back in terrible fright, screaming her lord's name. Once the light cleared, where there was once one Lord Gavin, stood two. One was a human. As normal a human as could be seen. He collapsed to the ground. The other was a darkened, robed, shadow of that man. Its eyes burned green with power.

Lord Gavin had been separated. His power and his humanity now two different beings.

Lord Gavin glared at his human side. He spoke in a voice that scared even Kathrina. "Finally, I am rid of that weakened side of me." Turning to Kathrina, he said, "Mistress, destroy them all, starting with this." regarding the human Gavin on the ground.

Kathrina couldn't react. She stood before two beings that held control over her. One that willed her, the other she loved. She hesitated terribly long. "MISTRESS! DESTROY THEM!" ordered Lord Gavin.
Kathrina stood her ground. "No..." she said.
Lord Gavin's eyes narrowed. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"
"I SAID NO!" screamed Kathrina as she ran to Gavin's side. He still lay conscienceless on the ground. "I serve only Gavin! YOU ARE NOT HIM!" With a flick of her wrist, all the bindings on her previous friends were released. Everyone got to their feet to stand by her side.

Lord Gavin trembled with rage. Darkness radiated off of him. Suddenly, crawling from the shadows on the massive ceiling above, came down thousands of Emerald Skeletons. Stepping back away from them, Lord Gavin hissed, "Very well...If you betray me, then you will suffer the same fate as these mortal! GOOD-BYE, KATHRINA CADERYN!" With that, Lord Gavin disappeared and the skeletons swarmed the floor, lunging out at everyone.

Moments before the attack came, Kathrina heard Gavin whisper to her, "...Oh...god...what have...I...done?"
Kathrina nodded and kissed him gently. "Don't fear, my love. I will protect you."

Note:

Ahem...
PLOT TWIST!

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
(Hello to you too Gavin, and by the way, the orb kind of sounded like the map from Treasure Planet :) haha)

*Kathrina trys to shock the skeletons, but it turns out that Lord Gavin's magic is immune to Lord Gavin's magic.

Katieo: Hey Matt, what ever happened to that machine gun?
Matt: I've still got it.
Everyone: *facepalms
JR: Then use it!
Matt: Oh right, sorry, blonde moment.
Katieo: Hey! I'm blonde!
Maner: Whatever! Just shoot!

*Matt proceeds to make mush of the skeletons.

Gavin (slightly shaken) : O-hh, glad that's over.
Insanity: So what do we do now?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:07 am 
Freelancer

JR: We gotta help Gavin merge back with himself this is like Dark Link and his evil doppleganger in the Alternate Reality RPG

Char: No one goes on that anymore

Katieo: What ever. Now Gavin are you proud of yourself?

JR: Yeah, you merged Char with your Mistress, tried to go into your own world and locked us all up.

Gavin: I do not condone what I have done but it was our own good

suddenly Kathrina felt a power within her and she and Char separated

Char: How?

Kathrina: When Gavin's dark side was separated his realm was ripped apart and the Cookie Goddess freed you from me and I gave in. enough has happened and she rewarded me with my own body.

JR: So with the Cookie Goddess back I call on Santa Christ

Santa Christ: Hello everyone

JR: We love you Santa Christ now let's get Evil Gavin

Everyone: Yeah

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:16 pm 
Intermediate

As everyone left the palace doors, JR turned to Gavin and asked, "Hey, do you have any idea how we get out of your Realm?"
Gavin looked at the ground. "Yes, and we'll need Kathrina's power to do so."
Kathrina floated up next to Gavin, saying, "I'm here for you, my lord."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" shouted Gavin. Everyone, especially Kathrina, jumped back in surprise. Gavin whipped the embarrassment off his face and said, "I-I'm sorry...I just...I don't want to go back to what I was."
"How are we supposed to deal with your dark side then?" asked Sephiroth. "It's nothing but pure power, how else could it be dealt with?"
"...I'll think of something...I have to." Shaking off the thought of doubt, Gavin turned his eyes to the horizon. "We need to make our way back towards the cavern you entered in. There is where Kathrina's power will take us back into our world."
"Why are we leaving the Realm anyway?" asked Katio.
"Do you really think...Lord Gavin...would stay here? This place is worthless, he already owns it. He wants your world, and with us here, that's where he's gone." Everyone nobbed. With that, they set off walking towards the edge of the Realm. Light conversation was struck, but otherwise it was silent most of the way there.

- - -

Some hour or so had passed into the journey, Gavin leading the group ahead. Next to him was Kathrina, putting herself between him and Char. Char eyed the two of them curiously before asking, "What's the story of you two anyway?"
Gavin didn't reply. Kathrina eyed back towards Char, tucking an arm around Gavin before saying, "When we were human, we were a couple. When Gavin was recoded by the machine, he went through a lot of mental strain. He turned me into this so we could still be together, to help him deal with his changes."
"What do you mean a machine recoded you?" asked Manar.
"I made the machine." Gavin said. "It was supposed to bring video games into reality, for entertainment purposes. I made a mistake and the machine malfunctioned. I was recoded and until now was still being so. It turned me into Lord Gavin. That machine though, was destroyed a long time ago."
"You seem to have a lot of bad luck with machines breaking, don't you?" stated JR. Swiftly, Gavin backhanded him in the face, throwing him off his feet to the ground. Everyone backed away from him.
"You're...really strong." stated Char.

Gavin ignored her and continued walking. As everyone followed along, Char kept herself to her thoughts. She hadn't imagined Gavin as anything else then what he had been, Lord Gavin. Looking at him now, he was just a normal person that had suffered terribly for a mistake he had unknowingly made. She walked up to the other side of him and kept stride. Kathrina eying her as she held onto him.

She hoped he wouldn't have to take back his power just to save them. He didn't deserve to go back to that. He never deserved to have become that at all. "Gavin..." she began. "Why did you choose me to be Kathrina's host?"
"You were strong." he said. "I wanted a strong ally. Nothing more."

Even she knew he wasn't telling the whole truth.

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:14 pm 
Veteran

Lord Gavin paced back and forth trying to hide his past.

Insanity interjected, "I get this...this has happened in so many different movies and stories. She's Kathrina's reincarnation isn't she?"

Lord Gavin looked at Insanity surprised, "What exactly do you think this is?"

"I don't know. It was just a guess," Insanity shrugged. "Still you must get out of your own head. Staying here can only cause you more pain, regret, and sadness."

Lord Gavin lowered his head.

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next