The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: Ethereal Dominance - RPG
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 pm 
Intermediate

Jenny LeScara slipped through the doorway and into the antechamber of the building. She walked across the stone floor, pausing only a moment to glance at a line of portraits on the wall. She knew nor cared about any of the people pictured and looked for a place to rest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a sunny day. A gentle breeze rolled by. "It's nice, isn't it dear?"

Detuko turned his head to acknowledge the source. He set aside his reader. A girl of 3 years shrieked as a slightly older, blond boy chased her. "It certainly is, Adrianna."
"It's one of those things. Deto?" Adrianna's voice became quieter. It made Detuko slightly uneasy.
"Yes?"
"If something were to happen to me, you would still give everything you could to them, right? Be the best father you can?"

This conversation. All men dread and despise it, but it is inevitable. "You know I would. Right now, they are the most important things to me in the world."

Adrianna smirked. "You've rehearsed that one. Don't worry, I forgive you. Just don't forget, they are relying on a strong father."
"Not so much when they have a strong mother," Detuko grimaced, "That sounded less cheesy in my head."

"Just...be there for them."

Detuko woke up in the gloom of his bedroom. Grief overwhelmed him, except this time, a small tinge of regret eased its way into his mind.

"Just...be there for them"

What a fool he had been. To think that he was moping for years. What an awful father he was. That was going to change. He was Detuko Polemavre, vice president of Sjin's Independent Technamaturgic Supplier [Just kidding, I'll change that soon]. And there was at least one more thing he could do. Mustering what little strength he had left, he put on some clean clothes and drifted downstairs. Damon saw him immediately.

"Dad! You're...you're up. Let me get you some food."
"You know...the office downtown? There is a vault...in the back of the prototype warehouse. We're going there today," Detuko stated.
Damon frowned for a moment, before the smile returned. "You haven't been feeling well. Are you sure this is a good idea?"
Detuko coughed a few times. "Now or...never. We put the stuff we were adapting...for military use in there. Nobody could have gotten...in."

"Alright, then. We'll get going soon," Damon decided quickly.

Drake, sitting in the corner, chipped in angrily. "Bull. Thats ridiculous. There's nothing there that we could possibly need when we are living just fine ourselves."

"Drake, you're-"
"No. Just no. Something's gonna mess up. Why take the risk?"
"I won't mess up. I-"
"You won't but someone will mess things up for you. I guarantee it."
"You're being pessem-"
"I'm not kidding. Going out is a bad move. You never trust me. On anything!"
"That's...that's not t-"
"It's completely true, and you know it!"

A moment of awkward silence followed Drake's statement.

"Drake," whispered Detuko, "I promised, long ago, to do whatever I had to do. This is part of it."

Damon and Detuko stood up, heading to the door. "We're leaving."

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Ethereal Dominance - RPG
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:46 pm 
Veteran

Damon and Detuko had made the decision to head towards the warehouse. Upon arrival, Damon got a funny feeling in his chest.

"Are you sure we shouldn't go back?" Damon proposed.

"I'm certain. Let's go," Detuko exclaimed.

Detuko pushed open the door to the warehouse, and the two stepped inside the building.

"This way, down here."

The two paced their way through the building, until they came across the room with the vault holding the prototype .

Detuko pushed into the room, but Damon pulled him back.

"What are you doing? What if someone is in there waiting to kill us?"

"You're right, we...should be cautious."

The two scoped out the room. It was seemingly empty, until they came across a girl sleeping on the floor.

"Do you think that woman could be one of those people who eats others?" Damon whispered.

"She doesn't seem like that," Detuko responded, as he started to approach the girl. "Hey, you! Who are you?!" He coughed twice. "You shouldn't be here."

Inside the girl, her spirit called, "Wake up, Jenny! There's men here who want to hurt you. You should at least try and defend yourself."

Jenny snapped out of her slumber. "Get away from me!" she yelled, extending her right arm away from herself. Suddenly, water rushed out from her body towards Detuko, knocking him into the wall.

Report this post