The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Ethereal Dominance - Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:51 pm 
Intermediate

For general discussion for the "Ethereal Dominance" RPG.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Reference Character Listing: (Based on beginning stats)
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Character Listings:

Sophie Rose/Rue Anne - Sane - Good
Damon Polemavre/Graham Ruhe - Sane - Good
Bailey Tucker/Rotheren - Sane - Good
Luthor Tengar/Dynesty - Sane - Good
Amelia Riviera/Zoey - Sane - Good
Ryder Salo/(Unknown) - Sane - Good
Miles Buchanan/(Unknown) - Sane - Good
Aaron Sage - Un-Possessed - Good

Volke/Shadow - Sane - Neutral
Mathew Hasbrouck/(Unknown) - Sane - Neutral
Russell Yorke/Zasraco - Sane - Neutral (Hateful towards everyone else)
Chuck Smith/Spur - Sane - Neutral
Crystal Terris/Elaine - Sane/Stricken - Neutral
Jackson D. Raux/Animus Sanguis - Stricken - Neutral
Flint Szere - Un-Possessed - Neutral
Detuko Polemavre - Un-Possessed - Neutral
Drake Polemavre/Logi Owen - Un-Possessed - Neutral (Future Insane/Evil)
Jenny LeScara/Miros - Insane - Neutral
Xander Morga/Gar'Beorna - Sane/Stricken - Good/Neutral

Clifton Briggs/(Unknown) - Insane - Evil
Ciara Ramos/Selene - Insane/Possessed - Evil
David Artzer/Xaphan - Insane/Possessed - Evil (Main Villain. Will not be present in the beginning)
Melissa Grey - Possessed - Evil
Troy Patterson/Gaap - Possessed - Evil

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Ethereal Dominance - Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:46 pm 
Novice

Oi. just finished my first post. Never worked on an RP before so I'm excited to get feedback. :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:19 pm 
Intermediate

Raux wrote:
Oi. just finished my first post. Never worked on an RP before so I'm excited to get feedback. :D

works just fine for me, bro. It's not expected people try and write like I did, so long as it works for the intents of the person and RPG, so good job. :)

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm 
Freelancer

One thing about the two characters I'm writing is character development. The first post, you can see them as kind people who want to survive and not have to kill. But as the story roles, they may have to change the way they think is wrong and right. Not to mention they still have yet to learn that they have supernatural abilities inside of them.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:06 pm 
Commentator

I will be introducing my character once nightfall comes to the city

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:20 pm 
Commentator

Having trouble with my first post. Hope to figure it out soon though. I think I just need to find some inspiration XD Ive got a basic outline of what I want to do with it...but cant find the introduction. I dont know well see XD Im going to try my best to "introduce" all three of my characters in my first post so bear with me. ;)

---Edit: Due to the lengthiness of my post I decided Im going to try and introduce my other characters in other posts--- Please let me know what you think of my first post! :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:12 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Okay, posted. I could've added more, but to me it seemed long enough, and it felt like a good moment to end the post. Tell me what you guys think? XD

And Raux, your post was okay. Better than my first try at an RP... Much better... XDDD

And Mage, I liked your post. =3 And yeah, it's a bit long... XD BUT that's a good thing!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:25 am 
Commentator

Posted; short but got my point through

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:24 am 
Novice

A friend of mine did a cool quick sketch of my Rp character! :D

Attachments:
File comment: Raux/Animus
600648_10151039719431810_291477032_n.jpg
600648_10151039719431810_291477032_n.jpg [ 133.19 KiB | Viewed 1033 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:53 am 
Intermediate

Bad-ass, Raux. :)
Also, know I'm still up for the idea of doing sketches of the character myself, but I just need a moment to do them.

Also, I'll point this out concerning the RPG:

Everything so far's been great. Just be careful when it comes to day/night/time transitions. Play it safe and try not to have the transitions be too frequent. We don't want to end up causing problems for other RPGers if the time ends up spinning all over the place. Currently, it's night (the first night since the start of the RPG) and (from whenever this changes) try to allow for at least 4-5 posts before the time changes, if that at all is important to your post and/or flow of current events (where changing it wouldn't make sense). Personally, I'm gonna try and make it so time doesn't play and important factor in my events, so this won't be a problem for me. Just a notice in case it COULD be a problem for others. Thanks. :)

As well, I'll try and post again sometime soon. Just been waiting for most everyone else to get their first post in before I came back. Seems we all sort of have, so just keep everything flowing as it has so far.

Beyond which, have fun. ;D

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 pm 
Commentator

Im working on my second post but as Gavin stated above Im afraid Im going to have to wait a bit as my second post is an extension of my first (meaning I believe it takes place during the day time) so...yeah. At any rate I was wondering if someone could provide me some assistance by creating something for the RP...
A MAP!
Doesnt have to be all that specific. I just want to know the general locations of things. Specifically I need to know what outlying areas look like as well as location of the "center of spiritual distortion" is (that is to say the center of the city where the two worlds first merged) It will make things ALOT easier for me and I believe some other RPers as well as it will make it a bit easier to "meet up" with others. So yeah if someone can help me out there it would be much appreciated!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 pm 
Intermediate

WhiteMage wrote:
A MAP!
Doesnt have to be all that specific. I just want to know the general locations of things. Specifically I need to know what outlying areas look like as well as location of the "center of spiritual distortion" is (that is to say the center of the city where the two worlds first merged) It will make things ALOT easier for me and I believe some other RPers as well as it will make it a bit easier to "meet up" with others. So yeah if someone can help me out there it would be much appreciated!

Yes, yes, I can agree with that. I guess I can doodle something up, given I've had to do so before for my own sake. I have a general idea of what I wanted the city/area layout to be, but if anyone has any specific areas that should/must be mentioned, put them down bellow here, so I can find a good spot to include them.

Remember:

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:54 pm 
Commentator

Well you definitely need to include the "outer rim" where the barrier is set up. Beyond that I do want to see the "center" as I stated above.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:26 pm 
Freelancer

Yeah, I may have to wait for some following posts that take place at night since I've ready made my second post which takes place in the morning.
"Rise and shine!"

EDIT:

LordGavin wrote:
Yes, yes, I can agree with that. I guess I can doodle something up, given I've had to do so before for my own sake. I have a general idea of what I wanted the city/area layout to be, but if anyone has any specific areas that should/must be mentioned, put them down bellow here, so I can find a good spot to include them.

A three story hotel in the middle of buildings. All windows are destroyed. Not sure if you need the mapping of the inside since it's only needed in the beginning. Inside, there's a staircase to the main lobby room with a chandelier that has smashed on top of a table. Desks to the right and left with stairs on either side. An outdoor swimming pool with no water in the back, a bar to the right of the lobby where the kitchen is also, and the fountain in the center of the right side of the lobby that of course can't run since the hotel has no running water.
Three main bathrooms on each three floors: The third floor is concealed, the second reeks of urine with blood stains on the wall and floor, and the first floor doesn't have a toilet.
The second floor has a series of rooms where room 221 is where Ryder and Miles have been resting for the months of trying to stay alive. Ryder's bed on the left and Miles' bed on the right.
The library is on the left front side of the hotel on the second floor. It's small but a decent size for fiction, non-fiction, educational, to children's books. Computers don't work, books are either on the floor or on the shelves.

I'm not sure what more of the hotel I'll mention, but those are most of the areas of the hotel that are mentioned.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:30 pm 
Commentator

Nitsua94 wrote:
Yeah, I may have to wait for some following posts that take place at night since I've ready made my second post which takes place in the morning.
"Rise and shine!"

EDIT:

LordGavin wrote:

I'm not sure what more of the hotel I'll mention, but those are most of the areas of the hotel that are mentioned.

I think he was speaking more along the lines of direct locations such as "where in the city is this located" and such. For example: Where exactly is the hotel located? Towards the center of the map or elsewhere?

Report this post