The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return


It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:11 pm 
Offline
Role Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:10 pm
Posts: 2911
Location: Look behind you!!
Mr. P wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
I think many of us would love to know who acted for the "crazy fan," though. Would you mind telling us, Rich?
I don't think I've seen her before on Stupid Mario.
I wouldn't call it acting because it wasn't that good of a job...


What makes you say that, Adam? It is "Stupid" Mario Brothers after all, wouldn't you agree?
Yeah but I think that a Crazy obsessed Mario Bros Fan wouldn't whisper if they saw Mario and Luigi. I didn't like the way how she didn't project her voice like the cast.


You make some valid points. Another question, do you think we should give out an award for the most quotes in an individual post?

well don't mean to jump in your guys conversation but wasn't there on with like 20 quotes?

_________________
Image
Image

I am a king of something, I just haven't found out what it is yet...


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:18 pm 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 352
Location: On the chain, climbing up.
MCS wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
I think many of us would love to know who acted for the "crazy fan," though. Would you mind telling us, Rich?
I don't think I've seen her before on Stupid Mario.
I wouldn't call it acting because it wasn't that good of a job...


What makes you say that, Adam? It is "Stupid" Mario Brothers after all, wouldn't you agree?
Yeah but I think that a Crazy obsessed Mario Bros Fan wouldn't whisper if they saw Mario and Luigi. I didn't like the way how she didn't project her voice like the cast.


You make some valid points. Another question, do you think we should give out an award for the most quotes in an individual post?

well don't mean to jump in your guys conversation but wasn't there on with like 20 quotes?


20 QUOTES?! Where?

_________________
Because one should never reveal his true identity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:22 pm 
Offline
Role Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:36 pm
Posts: 1343
a real good ep. quite funny. but I really enjoy the serious ones more

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:31 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:20 pm
Posts: 1
Location: San Jose
I've only favorited three or four of the episodes, but I favorited this one. I wish YouTube would let me upload things longer than 10 minutes though.

I think the obsessed fan should get a spinoff. There's plenty of SMB fan humor out there that deserves another go-around.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:34 pm 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 352
Location: On the chain, climbing up.
wiitard wrote:
a real good ep. quite funny. but I really enjoy the serious ones more


Which episode would YOU call the most epic, Wiitard? I'd have to say 30 myself.

_________________
Because one should never reveal his true identity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:41 pm 
Offline
Role Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:36 pm
Posts: 1343
25 >.< one of my favs also.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:51 pm 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:35 pm
Posts: 21
This episode made me laugh a whole lot, and uncovered a few important facts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:16 pm 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 352
Location: On the chain, climbing up.
I wonder which is stronger...the Nethersaber? Or the Black Widow Blade?

_________________
Because one should never reveal his true identity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
Mr. P wrote:
I wonder which is stronger...the Nethersaber? Or the Black Widow Blade?
I was gonna say that's the kind of thing we're going to have to find out but then I remembered what Johnny Cyclops said.

The Nether Saber will never loose a fight. and let me add IF the user doesn't loose the nether saber. Wario fought Mario in Episode 36 and He almost sliced up Wario when his saber flew out of his hand. But now he has the truth so

Truth + Nether Saber = Strongest

Nether VS BWB = Nether winning [unlsee user holding Nether saber gets over powered]

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:03 pm 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 352
Location: On the chain, climbing up.
Yeah, you're right. I remember him saying that now. lol I need to watch all 40 episodes over again....again. ;)

_________________
Because one should never reveal his true identity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:02 am 
Offline
Role Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:10 pm
Posts: 2911
Location: Look behind you!!
Mr. P wrote:
MCS wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
I think many of us would love to know who acted for the "crazy fan," though. Would you mind telling us, Rich?
I don't think I've seen her before on Stupid Mario.
I wouldn't call it acting because it wasn't that good of a job...


What makes you say that, Adam? It is "Stupid" Mario Brothers after all, wouldn't you agree?
Yeah but I think that a Crazy obsessed Mario Bros Fan wouldn't whisper if they saw Mario and Luigi. I didn't like the way how she didn't project her voice like the cast.


You make some valid points. Another question, do you think we should give out an award for the most quotes in an individual post?

well don't mean to jump in your guys conversation but wasn't there on with like 20 quotes?


20 QUOTES?! Where?

I think its in the Debate Zone

_________________
Image
Image

I am a king of something, I just haven't found out what it is yet...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 2791
Location: Somewhere...
ill make a topic there, if it's not too late.

_________________
Long live Stupid Mario Bros.!
Image
www.userbarslist.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:34 am 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:57 am
Posts: 1225
Location: In His Secret H.Q. Located somewhere in Australia
sorry ive been away for another week

me computer broke again

but im back

10/10 !

Happy 40th episode guys :D

oh and im 16 now yay!

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 am 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 352
Location: On the chain, climbing up.
Happy birthday, Kai!

_________________
Because one should never reveal his true identity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:11 pm 
Offline
Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:57 am
Posts: 1225
Location: In His Secret H.Q. Located somewhere in Australia
well its was like on the 12th, but since my computer died again on the 10th i said it now instead of later

but thanks Mr P

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
suspicion-preferred