The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return


It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:18 pm 
Offline
Co-Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:14 pm
Posts: 480
Location: The Mushroom Kingdom
NethaEmerald wrote:
crspamp wrote:
9/10 good but I did not like how they skipped the journy because the actors are supposed to act like its real life not like lets go threatin the creator. But it was just good. So actrully 8/10


If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.


Hey now, he never said anything mean. We don't expect everyone to blindly rate each episode a 10/10. I think that some of our episodes are better than others, so it's fine to offer constructive criticism. We like to hear what people think was good in the episode as well as what they think didn't work, that way we can continually improve upon each episode.

When actors in a video acknowledge that what they're doing isn't "real" and that their actually acting in a show, that's called "breaking the 4th wall." Sometimes it adds tremendous comedic effect, and sometimes it just doesn't work and kills the plot. If crspamp doesn't think that breaking the 4th wall worked very well in this episode, that's fine. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm 
Offline
Co-Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:14 pm
Posts: 480
Location: The Mushroom Kingdom
Richalvarez wrote:
crspamp wrote:
9/10 good but I did not like how they skipped the journy because the actors are supposed to act like its real life not like lets go threatin the creator. But it was just good. So actrully 8/10



You do know that this is "STUPID" Mario right?


Well, it was definitely Stupid Mario Bros in Season 1. That being said, ever since Season 2 where we introduced the dramatic plot, it's been leaning a lot more towards Epic Mario Bros.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:52 pm 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 352
Location: On the chain, climbing up.
With only five episodes left, things are definitely about to get serious.
Closer to four, though. I feel like episode 45 will be more of an aftermath that sets the stage for the movie.

_________________
Because one should never reveal his true identity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:35 am 
Offline
Freelancer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:58 pm
Posts: 3650
Location: Sarasota, Florida
SuperBanjo (Luigi) wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
crspamp wrote:
9/10 good but I did not like how they skipped the journy because the actors are supposed to act like its real life not like lets go threatin the creator. But it was just good. So actrully 8/10



You do know that this is "STUPID" Mario right?


Well, it was definitely Stupid Mario Bros in Season 1. That being said, ever since Season 2 where we introduced the dramatic plot, it's been leaning a lot more towards Epic Mario Bros.



If it were me, i wouldve name it <u> hot </u> mario brothers
but thats just me
(:

_________________
I love you guys<3 No matter where I am. This forum was the best thing that ever happened to me. Don't forget that.
Image
Love Senn


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:45 am 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 352
Location: On the chain, climbing up.
I bet you would. ;)

_________________
Because one should never reveal his true identity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 am 
Offline
Role Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:13 am
Posts: 1588
Location: Chicago
omg I loooved this episode! ^_^ Like everyone else said I cracked up at "This is so Breaking the 4th wall on so many levels." Julian was hilarious, I liked how you just whispered "Run." At the site of the fan girl.

OH! And one more thing. I LOVED the reference to Lord of the Rings. I dunno if it was intentional but that's what I got from it! ^_^ It made me smile.... and then wanted to watch the Extended version of The Fellowship of the Rings.... You know I haven't seen that movie in such a long time... hm... Anywhodizzle again, I think this is my favorite episode so far. ^_^

*scampers off to watch an epic movie*

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:21 am 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 352
Location: On the chain, climbing up.
I really would have to agree with you there, Jade, but only #1 for comedy. For action and epic..ness, I would have to say episode 30.

_________________
Because one should never reveal his true identity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:36 am 
Offline
Storyteller
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2085
Location: New Jersey
Mr. P wrote:
I really would have to agree with you there, Jade, but only #1 for comedy. For action and epic..ness, I would have to say episode 30.


i loved it when link and mystery dude(dane) were talking all serious and links like "my coconut! he helps me alot...but only when he talks..."

but i think the most awesomestest episode was 22 part 3...that quartet thing was awesome! as a matter of fact rich, me and three other guys at school are singing in a group like that, and because of THAT episode we are singing "Longest Time" Thanks rich!

_________________
Apathy is the enemy of Creativity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:45 am 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:59 pm
Posts: 264
Location: Outcast Island, Shaark Sea, Arcadia
amphungus wrote:
Rich wrote:
We have had no fans that extreme

...That you KNOW of...
:twisted:



Indeed...

Sleep-on-Creator's-Lawn Time! I'll pack the sandwiches! :awesome:

Now how to get to Sacramento...? :/ Hmm...

:awesome: Let's let the editor do it! :awesome:

_________________
Image
Click and my card can level up. (Sorry, no wifi for the Wii anymore.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:06 pm 
Offline
Role Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:10 pm
Posts: 2911
Location: Look behind you!!
9.5/10

second best episode in my opinion

_________________
Image
Image

I am a king of something, I just haven't found out what it is yet...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:02 pm 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 352
Location: On the chain, climbing up.
I think many of us would love to know who acted for the "crazy fan," though. Would you mind telling us, Rich?
I don't think I've seen her before on Stupid Mario.

_________________
Because one should never reveal his true identity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
Mr. P wrote:
I think many of us would love to know who acted for the "crazy fan," though. Would you mind telling us, Rich?
I don't think I've seen her before on Stupid Mario.
I wouldn't call it acting because it wasn't that good of a job...

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:42 pm 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 352
Location: On the chain, climbing up.
AdminAdam wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
I think many of us would love to know who acted for the "crazy fan," though. Would you mind telling us, Rich?
I don't think I've seen her before on Stupid Mario.
I wouldn't call it acting because it wasn't that good of a job...


What makes you say that, Adam? It is "Stupid" Mario Brothers after all, wouldn't you agree?

_________________
Because one should never reveal his true identity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 2786
Location: The Timestream
Mr. P wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
I think many of us would love to know who acted for the "crazy fan," though. Would you mind telling us, Rich?
I don't think I've seen her before on Stupid Mario.
I wouldn't call it acting because it wasn't that good of a job...


What makes you say that, Adam? It is "Stupid" Mario Brothers after all, wouldn't you agree?
Yeah but I think that a Crazy obsessed Mario Bros Fan wouldn't whisper if they saw Mario and Luigi. I didn't like the way how she didn't project her voice like the cast.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:09 pm 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Posts: 352
Location: On the chain, climbing up.
AdminAdam wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Mr. P wrote:
I think many of us would love to know who acted for the "crazy fan," though. Would you mind telling us, Rich?
I don't think I've seen her before on Stupid Mario.
I wouldn't call it acting because it wasn't that good of a job...


What makes you say that, Adam? It is "Stupid" Mario Brothers after all, wouldn't you agree?
Yeah but I think that a Crazy obsessed Mario Bros Fan wouldn't whisper if they saw Mario and Luigi. I didn't like the way how she didn't project her voice like the cast.


You make some valid points. Another question, do you think we should give out an award for the most quotes in an individual post?

_________________
Because one should never reveal his true identity.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
suspicion-preferred