The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:41 am 
Freelancer

^ lol, everyone dies.

Da, da, DAAAAAA!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:21 pm 
Creator

Balloon wrote:
^ lol, everyone dies.

Da, da, DAAAAAA!

Not this season lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:34 pm 
Middling

Richalvarez wrote:
Episode 30 will be quite the twist.

I knew it! Nox Decious isn't the real bad guy. He is actually the only one keeping the Dark Lord from returning. When Mario kills him, Ness appears, and resurrects the real bad guy: The Evil Lawn Mower. Ness was the Lawn Mower's servant all the time, manipulating Mario to kill Nox Decious, who was a sage who had created the barrier that kept the Lawn Mower from returning.

It could happen... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

1 Idea:

Mario probably won't be able to use the nether saber or he does and doesn't know how to control it. He'll lose the fight to desious and Desious will begin to control the world. Then he'll be stopped by Link who will know how o work the saber and put a stop to desious once and for all but he'll get severly injured. The after Desious dies he'll take the "Truth" out of Desious's body (which is really the Holy Grail and it's in Nox's crotch) and he'll give it to Mario to drink and the two will walk happily into the sunset or He'll give it to Mario and it won't be enough so he'll use the last of his energy to revive Mario.

I don't know it could work...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:01 pm 
Forum Noob

29 was GREAT!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:20 pm 
Creator

AdminAdam wrote:
1 Idea:

Mario probably won't be able to use the nether saber or he does and doesn't know how to control it. He'll lose the fight to desious and Desious will begin to control the world. Then he'll be stopped by Link who will know how o work the saber and put a stop to desious once and for all but he'll get severly injured. The after Desious dies he'll take the "Truth" out of Desious's body (which is really the Holy Grail and it's in Nox's crotch) and he'll give it to Mario to drink and the two will walk happily into the sunset or He'll give it to Mario and it won't be enough so he'll use the last of his energy to revive Mario.

Someone has been watching too much "Arthur VS the Druids VS The Grail" And "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" Or is that something else I sense on you........ weed perhaps? Joking LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:13 am 
Middling

Richalvarez wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
1 Idea:

Someone has been watching too much "Arthur VS the Druids VS The Grail" And "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" Or is that something else I sense on you........ weed perhaps? Joking LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it could be that Mario and co is defeated and the only one who's able to save the world is a mystrious theif... er Treasure hunter and his girlfriend who's an ex-General of an empire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:58 am 
Middling

Shinrin wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
1 Idea:

Well, it could be that Mario and co is defeated and the only one who's able to save the world is a mystrious theif... er Treasure hunter and his girlfriend who's an ex-General of an empire.

Wario saves the world.

Rukia is hot. [/random comment]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:49 am 
Commentator

my idea is that nox decious dies and then mario and lugi think they can go back to their vacation when a car pulls up. its chris. he begs for their help and tells them about a evil lawnmower who has his friend richie trapped in his pool. then season 3 will begins with the double lawnmowers attacking the mushroom kingdom! lol!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:55 pm 
Mediate

Where are you guys getting this evil lawnmower from?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:14 pm 
Freelancer

it's a video Rich made called Monster Mower

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:22 pm 
Newcomer

what is the song in the battle ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:22 pm 
Site Admin

Emma_McA wrote: