The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return


It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: EPISODE 28
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:52 am 
Offline
Johnny Mushroom Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Saegertown, PA
I BELIEVE THIS WAS THE BEST FREAKING EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!



Discuss and rate 5 to 5 Super Stars!


I GIVE IT
**********/*****
:D LD XD Xd ;_;

ALL IN ONE EPISODE!

_________________
This account has been banned for spamming.


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:36 am 
Offline
Middling
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:03 pm
Posts: 303
Location: Gadsden, Alabama
another great episode, I also believe that someone have been playing FFIVDS when they were editing this video.. I don't blame him though, as it's a pretty good game.

_________________
"KIDNEYS! I GOT NEW KIDNEYS! I don't like the color." - The 12th Doctor After regenerating.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:06 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:08 pm
Posts: 15
Theres some thunder noice in this video.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:43 pm 
Offline
Co-Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:14 pm
Posts: 480
Location: The Mushroom Kingdom
jacobdg wrote:
Theres some thunder noice in this video.


no, it was just really windy that day.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:34 pm 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:24 am
Posts: 29
Location: sitting outside noa headquarters eating chetoes
way to go guys


it was realy dramatic

_________________
you fail.........I WINZ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:03 pm 
Offline
Forum Gamer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:54 pm
Posts: 128
Location: who wants to know...
I'll give it a 5 s. stars. My favorate parts of the epidode was when peach was talking about her trip with mario to Delfino Plaza and what happened there with them. Also I liked when they were about to kiss. :D Way to go Luigi, we mised the best part because of you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:19 pm 
Offline
Mediate
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:23 pm
Posts: 526
Location: Rialto, California
I doubt they would actually kiss. Unless they are really going out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:23 pm 
Offline
Commentator

Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 1:55 am
Posts: 1073
DanteEX wrote:
I doubt they would actually kiss. Unless they are really going out.


Ohhhh, they are.

_________________
Image
Imagehttp://www.soundcloud.com/boquimusic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:50 pm 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
I was glad that this got mostly positive feedback. I was worried about this one.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:59 pm 
Offline
Fro-fro
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Posts: 3664
Location: Orlando, Florida
miirule123 wrote:
Also I liked when they were about to kiss. :D Way to go Luigi, we mised the best part because of you.


That was my favorite part too, it was funny, I never saw it coming

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:05 pm 
Offline
Johnny Mushroom Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Saegertown, PA
Richalvarez wrote:
I was glad that this got mostly positive feedback. I was worried about this one.


This was the best episode ever Rich. Mostly cause it had the best mix of drama and comedy. I very muched enjoyed getting back to the main characters of Luigi and Mario. It was really great. and I see you have no reason to worry about this episode.

So I can't wait for the next episode and I think no matter what season 3 should occur, even with the current characters cause this episode proved that the series is fine how it is.

_________________
This account has been banned for spamming.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:05 pm 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
mcgamer wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
I was glad that this got mostly positive feedback. I was worried about this one.


This was the best episode ever Rich. Mostly cause it had the best mix of drama and comedy. I very muched enjoyed getting back to the main characters of Luigi and Mario. It was really great. and I see you have no reason to worry about this episode.

So I can't wait for the next episode and I think no matter what season 3 should occur, even with the current characters cause this episode proved that the series is fine how it is.


I'm glad you liked it, But i'm not doing season 3 without money.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:00 am 
Offline
Johnny Mushroom Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Saegertown, PA
You have money silly Rich! :D

I know your position I am just (again, XD) Pointing out my position, and how I think you have plenty of money! (Dont hurt me, I know you want more to make it better, I am again stating my silly view, which matters none in the grand scheme of things. And this all shouldn't be in parenthis, XD)

If it helps, my mother (for some strange reason) offered to make you a Toad costume. To see an example of one Toad costume please see my video called TM: Toad & Mario on my youtube channel.

_________________
This account has been banned for spamming.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:27 am 
Offline
Creator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 am
Posts: 1986
Location: The Mushroom kingdom
mcgamer wrote:
You have money silly Rich! :D

I know your position I am just (again, XD) Pointing out my position, and how I think you have plenty of money! (Dont hurt me, I know you want more to make it better, I am again stating my silly view, which matters none in the grand scheme of things. And this all shouldn't be in parenthis, XD)

If it helps, my mother (for some strange reason) offered to make you a Toad costume. To see an example of one Toad costume please see my video called TM: Toad & Mario on my youtube channel.


Sorry, theres no place for toad in this series. I just never liked the character.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:56 am 
Offline
Role Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:20 am
Posts: 424
Location: Wherever you want it to be
Whats is with the evil grin done by mario at the campfire? lol very funny.....

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
suspicion-preferred