The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Ep37: Twilight: New Moon
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:15 pm 
Site Admin

The title says it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c1U74ajp0M

I give this video 10/10 Random Bum returns!

Also I think I'll jut add I think it's funny that the YTN crew thinks everything is going to suck except Twilight with the majority of the public rags on. On a tangent, no one makes fun of Twilight more then my History teacher. Some student writes a different New Moon quote on the board everyday and in the middle of class he suddenly throws the quote into whatever they're talking about. Randomly he'll shout out to people walking by in the hallway, "Twilight! You will Believe!" and "Twilight! Love at First Bite!"

... Just thought I'd tell you that.

Post subject: Re: Youtube News: - Twilight: New Moon
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:03 pm 
Freelancer

Heh, my freshman comp teacher hates twilight, he says it's the worst books and movies ever. lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:13 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
i hate twilight with a major passion... thats all i'll say on the subject (at least for now)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:22 am 
Freelancer

Twilight is a good movie.
Going to see New Moon

But seriously haters, just because you get annoyed by obsess fans or someone else says 'it sucks,' that doesn't mean you should hate it.

I saw the movie and read the book and I think it's a good series!

You will be helping yourself if you don't hate everything. Trust me on this one.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:08 pm 
Commentator

10/10! Chris getting caught watching Twilight killed me. :lol: In fact, the whole thing was funny as all get out. I know a couple of people who like Twilight but I'm not the kind of person who enjoys that type of thing. Gimme a Dashiell Hammett book any day.

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:32 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
Nitsua94 wrote:
Going to see New Moon

But seriously haters, just because you get annoyed by obsess fans or someone else says 'it sucks,' that doesn't mean you should hate it.

You will be helping yourself if you don't hate everything. Trust me on this one.

oh i don hate it for those reasons i have read the books and watched the movie... they still sucked

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm 
Forum Gamer

relzer wrote:
Nitsua94 wrote:
Going to see New Moon

oh i don hate it for those reasons i have read the books and watched the movie... they still sucked

I just dont like romance novels/films, so I cant really say much on the matter. However, like Adam said, I found it ironic the the YTN cast hates everything except Twilight, which a lot of people hate. Still, good ep, 9/10

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:57 pm 
Intermediate

I must admit, I dislike Twilight for the exact reason Nitsua provided.

Message me anytime!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:31 am 
Middling

TetraTalon wrote:
I must admit, I dislike Twilight for the exact reason Nitsua provided.

I hate it mainly for other reasons, the reasons Nitsua posted only support the hatred.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:47 pm 
Middling

You know I have friends that LOVE twilight, but I hate it!! To me twilight sucks, the books and the movie sucks!! but thats what i think, ya know!! so if ya like twilight, thats cool, but i think it should burn!! :D ♥

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:03 pm 
Forum Gamer

purplechip03114 wrote:
You know I have friends that LOVE twilight, but I hate it!! To me twilight sucks, the books and the movie sucks!! but thats what i think, ya know!! so if ya like twilight, thats cool, but i think it should burn!! :D

More like have a stake thrusted through its heart! Ohohohoho, vampire puns!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:42 pm 
Freelancer

CHRIS WAS SO INCREDIBLY HOT
OMG
I need to go find him right now
and I'm not going to say anymore because it'll be censored

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:57 am 
Role Player

purplechip03114 wrote:
You know I have friends that LOVE twilight, but I hate it!! To me twilight sucks, the books and the movie sucks!! but thats what i think, ya know!! so if ya like twilight, thats cool, but i think it should burn!! :D

You shouldn't ever want any form of Literature to burn. Every writer should be able to express themselves, even if you don't like it. Plus I kinda hope to write a book someday so I think it's bad karma to say something like that, for me at least to say it. Especially when you don't have any basis reason to dislike aside from it "sucking" (For the record I think it's a funny little pun that you all say 'it sucks' since they're Vampires and well you know that's what they do, so yeah of course they suck heh) in your opinion.

I read Twilight back when the second book came out. So this insanely crazy fan base did not exist when I started to read it. So I was fortunate enough to have an open mind when I read them, unlike many of you who probably only heard of it after the movie became well known. My thing is I like twists in stories, people having different unique theories on what they believe to be true on something they've heard of. There are sooo many different types of Vampire legends out there, so when I heard about Twilight I was curious. When I read it my mind didn't think, "That's stupid a sparkly vampire that doesn't feast on human flesh?! How lame." My mind went to this, "Huh cool theory. It makes it kind of easier to believe that Vampire's could be real." Plus I like romantic stories, this was a romantic story.

Now while I liked the plot, and all the romance involved I have to say the things I dislike about these books/movies, for one Meyer is a terrible writer. Good ideas, bad writing style.... just... awful. It's a very juvenile style of writing, which is weird because the storyline isn't exactly juvenile... (Vampires ripping the heads off of other vampires... etc.) So I guess people who have difficulty reading but want to become better readers should enjoy this. Who knows this could open other doors for them to want to read other stories! Another dislike of mine is well... Kristen Stewart can't act to save her own life. She has a very one tone voice to her. I find her to be mediocre to say the least. The final dislike is of course, the fanbase. They have become so big, so annoying, and so friggin stupid one can't help but resent it a little.

I'm sure I have more to say on this delightful subject but I grow weary and well I'm sure most of you stopped reading after the first paragraph. ^_^ But yeah, go easy on Twilight, one day you may stumble upon a random forum bashing something you created and are quite proud of.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:11 am 
Middling

Well put Jadeth and thanks to your lengthy description I can save space by saying I totally agree. On a side note I do think Meyer has quick witt to an extent and yes the blind fan base is annoying. Perhaps I would have enjoyed this serious more should it have stayed a book.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:19 pm 
Commentator

I agree with Goombowser here: (2 lazy 2 acutally quote him)
*I just dont like romance novels/films, so I cant really say much on the matter. However, like Adam said, I found it ironic the the YTN cast hates everything except Twilight, which a lot of people hate. *
I find it ironic that YTN made fun of the original Twilight while they promoted this one.
Im sorry but i just thought: Dude, pick a side!
other than that it was ok. Also agree with Goombowser on a 9/10 rating