The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Ep32: President Obama VS. Kanye West
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:13 am 
Middling

haha i know someone else does this but i saw it on youtube and no topic here!! so i guess ill post it!! i guess!! but anyway new video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBkPLKDUADk

i give it a 10/10 for no one being there, well other than richie!! LOL!! :D ♥

Post subject: Re: President Obama VS. Kanye West
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:35 am 
Newcomer

Yo Purple, I'mma let you finish, but TheHiddenOne had one of the best topics of all time. Of all time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:40 pm 
Newcomer

Funny Video from Richie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:11 pm 
Creator

why was this topic locked???

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:14 pm 
Middling

it was?? didn't know it was!! ♥

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:58 pm 
Freelancer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcuE9ghA ... =topvideos <<<< the REAL reason Obama is pissed at Kanye.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

Richalvarez wrote:

Well usually THO or yourself makes the new video threads and everyone posts thier own point rating and seeing as this was neither I thought I'd lock it until a thread that was set up like the video threads usually are. Plus, I don't want anything to turn into a competition where members are competing with one another to post video threads.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:19 pm 
Commentator

AdminAdam wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:

Well usually THO or yourself makes the new video threads and everyone posts thier own point rating and seeing as this was neither I thought I'd lock it until a thread that was set up like the video threads usually are. Plus, I don't want anything to turn into a competition where members are competing with one another to post video threads.

With all due respect Adam, I actually don't mind that PurpleChip posted this thread. The video came up this morning, and I didn't get a chance to post the link. I'm thinking that PurpleChip realized that the video thread wasn't posted and decided to post it. I don't think it was a race at all.

I think if the video is up for about 2-3 hours, and neither Rich, you or I posted the video thread, someone should post it. The Discussion shouldn't be delayed because I couldn't get onto my computer for a few hours.

But hey, it's your forum, and I'm not a moderator, so it's your call.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

TheHiddenOne wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:

With all due respect Adam, I actually don't mind that PurpleChip posted this thread. The video came up this morning, and I didn't get a chance to post the link. I'm thinking that PurpleChip realized that the video thread wasn't posted and decided to post it. I don't think it was a race at all.

I think if the video is up for about 2-3 hours, and neither Rich, you or I posted the video thread, someone should post it. The Discussion shouldn't be delayed because I couldn't get onto my computer for a few hours.

Well I'm not saying it was a race this time but I don't want it to turn into one.

But whatever works, I'm just not up for another forum conflict.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:36 pm 
Forum Gamer

Erm, why does it matter who posts the video?
I normally find em myself when i log onto youtube. :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:48 pm 
Commentator

bArMyBoY wrote:

It's not about who posts the link to the video, but rather getting the thread up for discussion on the new video. The link is usually put up for anyone who didn't get alerted yet that the video was up, or just wants the direct link to the video to watch again without clicking through 4 or 5 pages.

But the main reason everyone is on this forum is to discuss Rich's videos. Technically, Rich was always the one to post the threads because it was his video, and it was an unwritten rule that he'd always post the discussion threads for his videos. But then he was off the forum for a month, and then I started posting threads to keep the discussions going.

What Adam is concerned about is if neither Rich, myself (since I took over for about 2 months, and everyone started getting used to me posting the threads) or Adam post the thread right away, and random members start posting the threads, it's going to turn into a race to make the official video thread, and then we'll end up with 4 or 5 threads about the same topic and it ends up being spam. But I think that if the thread isn't posted for at least 2-3 hours after the video is up, someone should do it. But again, it's Adam's call since he's the admin of the forum. And Rich technically could say at anytime that he wants to be the only one to post the thread (which if you do say that Rich, I understand.)

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 pm 
Creator

TheHiddenOne wrote:
bArMyBoY wrote:

It's not about who posts the link to the video, but rather getting the thread up for discussion on the new video. The link is usually put up for anyone who didn't get alerted yet that the video was up, or just wants the direct link to the video to watch again without clicking through 4 or 5 pages.

But the main reason everyone is on this forum is to discuss Rich's videos. Technically, Rich was always the one to post the threads because it was his video, and it was an unwritten rule that he'd always post the discussion threads for his videos. But then he was off the forum for a month, and then I started posting threads to keep the discussions going.

What Adam is concerned about is if neither Rich, myself (since I took over for about 2 months, and everyone started getting used to me posting the threads) or Adam post the thread right away, and random members start posting the threads, it's going to turn into a race to make the official video thread, and then we'll end up with 4 or 5 threads about the same topic and it ends up being spam. But I think that if the thread isn't posted for at least 2-3 hours after the video is up, someone should do it. But again, it's Adam's call since he's the admin of the forum. And Rich technically could say at anytime that he wants to be the only one to post the thread (which if you do say that Rich, I understand.)

Actually I'd rather have you post them since I can't always be on here lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:48 pm 
Middling

TheHiddenOne wrote:
AdminAdam wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:

i sorry i didnt mean to start all this!! i just saw the video on youtube and no thread here, so i just put it up!! i didnt want to start anything!! i sorry (again)!! ): ♥