The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: dreams
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:43 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
ok i'm one of those people who there imagination just goes totaly over board when i sleep.
shat are some of the dreams that you remember the most and some of the ones you dont want to remember.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:00 am 
SMBP Co-Host

I remember most of my dreams. One great thing about dreaming for me is that im a lucid dreamer. which means i am in complete control over my dreams. I dont have nightmares because as soon as i dont like something that is happening in my dream, i can just say "i dont like this, Stop" and it does. or i wake up.

9th member on the forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:02 am 
Forum Gamer

I remember one where I was playing in the snow late at night (this was a long dream so I'm cutting out most of it) and this gigantic ghost-skeleton thing appeared out of nowhere, it was almost as tall as my four story apartment that I lived in back then. I managed to get inside safely but someone else was killed by it and there was a lot of screaming.

Eventually I woke up to find I fell asleep playing Luigi's Mansion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 am 
Veteran

Location: Ïñ thæ ñørthæst pårt øf thæ wørld (Not really, Norway)
I never remember my dreams

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:27 am 
Commentator

i remember a dream i had once about stupid mario brothers, i was walking down the road and i saw a house which i went into, it was them filiming a episode, before i could say anything DK grabbed me and threw me out the window, then i woke up :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:18 am 
Site Admin

Lately I've had a lot of dreams that I remember vividly. A few weeks ago I dreampt that Bear Grylls gave me a ride to school in his SUV. Not long after that I dreampt that I left my wallet somewhere in school and I was in a race against time to find it and some people were against me finding it for some reason and I had to protect my identity for some reason so I became like this Zorro character on Roller blades as I crused from my School hot tub to my school movie theatre (My school always looks bigger in my dreams).

And the funny thing is, I don't even have a wallet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:15 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
has anyone had a dream that you have had twice and the second time you know what is going to happen.

a long time ago i had one where my family was on a vacation and we stopped at a KOA or something. i get out and dinosaurse are walking all around. to make a long story short. t-rex comes out of woods i hide behind a couch and then it lifts me up i wake up.

the second time i have this one i find a couple big guns. and i run for my life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:06 pm 
Freelancer

relzer wrote:
has anyone had a dream that you have had twice and the second time you know what is going to happen.

yeah that happens to me, but i dont realize it until i wake up. which is strange. like the same setting or the same people or whatever. twice i was in a mansion, three times i was in the middle of a swamp running away from a shark. <idk.

my dreams are strange
i acctually just had one last night. And it involed 2 forum memebers actually. MC Gamer-Matt and Mister M-Luke; and then Luke's friend Zach.

I was at MC’s house and Zach was there. We were both just chilling and going on the laptops and playing Brawl. And we were just having a great time but after awhile Zach kept glaring me, and I asked what was wrong. And he blew up at me, saying I was a brat and spoiled and just plain annoying. So I start crying my eyes out(wow immature much? lol) and then MC and his mom take me out to a forest, and they are dressed in like full camouflage outfits. MC makes me climb into a tree, where I start crying because I’m afraid of heights. Then Luke comes and takes me to a beach and i fall asleep. weird.....
Then after that, my dream switched over and I was in some spooky mansion that was tinted green and it was like a field trip. My friend Curtis was singing my myspace profile song (Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru) and saying something about my birthday. Then we go into another room, where Luke comes out in a blue leotard, red tights and a yellow cape(ROFL) and starts running around on a wood thing. Everyone stared at me and then I woke up randomly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:21 pm 
Middling

There is this one dream that I would never forget.

I was at school and I was walking to my locker. The halls where bare and then the lights shut off. I thought nothing of it and grabbed a book out of my locker and then left. I saw Sen (aka CMF555888) and my BF walking towards me. They said that there was some strange people in black hoods looking for me and that I should be careful. Once again I though nothing of it and then headed back to my class. The on my way up the stairs there where two people in black hoods and they said that there master wanted to see them. I told them to F*** themselves and then ran off. More started to come after me and the next thing i knew I was surrounded by them. They said if I didn't come with them, they would force me to go with them. But i just punched him in the face and ran even faster. One grabbed my arm and swung me against the lockers. And I swear under the hood I thought i saw Rich. Already in pain I was forced to comply and I followed them to a black van. All I herd was a door slam and a evil laugh and then I woke up.

And it's weird because i have the same dream every week now......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:44 pm 
Site Admin

Princesspeach2010 wrote:

I was at school and I was walking to my locker. The halls where bare and then the lights shut off. I thought nothing of it and grabbed a book out of my locker and then left. I saw Sen (aka CMF555888) and my BF walking towards me. They said that there was some strange people in black hoods looking for me and that I should be careful. Once again I though nothing of it and then headed back to my class. The on my way up the stairs there where two people in black hoods and they said that there master wanted to see them. I told them to F*** themselves and then ran off. More started to come after me and the next thing i knew I was surrounded by them. They said if I didn't come with them, they would force me to go with them. But i just punched him in the face and ran even faster. One grabbed my arm and swung me against the lockers. And I swear under the hood I thought i saw Rich. Already in pain I was forced to comply and I followed them to a black van. All I herd was a door slam and a evil laugh and then I woke up.

I suggest
A) Dream you know Kung-fu
or B) Stop watching Nerds A capella

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:46 pm 
Freelancer

I never remember my dreams

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:06 pm 
Middling

AdminAdam wrote:
Princesspeach2010 wrote:

I suggest
A) Dream you know Kung-fu
or B) Stop watching Nerds A capella

Shut your mouth adam If you had this dream you would turn white as a ghost trust me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:14 pm 
Role Player

Well I have a seasonal repetitive dream... Ever since I was 15 years old I would have this dream... and it was always around Christmas time. I would have it several times during the Holiday season. One would think it was a bad dream but really whenever I have it... I'm not scared or freaked out. I feel very calm when I wake up. Here it is:

My Mom and I driving home after what she would call a "fun day." In the start of the dream I feel irritable and I just wanted to go home. She had just forced me to go "Light watching" for most of the night. Light watching is when she would drag me out of the house and go look at Christmas lights on people's houses (she has done this before so no, this isn't some wacky dream thing... she just does stuff like that because she's Christmas Nazi).

She was jabbering on about which house she liked the best. We then started to drive past some corn fields (whoa Corn Fields in Indiana?!!?) Well suddenly out of nowhere this guy comes stumbling out of the corn field and passes out right in front of our car. My Mom slams the brakes and we both sit there for a minute freaked out. Then I look at her and say, "Well we better go make sure he's not... you know dead."

She nods but doesn't move. I stare at her for a minute, and she finally says, "Well you're braver than me so... why don't you..." I just let out a an exasperated sigh and get out of the car and slowly walk towards the guy. With my Mom's car headlights blaring in front of the guy I get a good look at him, he looked like he might as well have gone through a meat grinder. He was beaten to a pulp and I was pretty sure he was dead. When I knelt down beside him I checked for a pulse there was a slow but steady heartbeat. He suddenly woke up and had looked at me (he had intense hazel eyes, that's the only thing I remember from what he looks like since I couldn't tell what he really looked like... that's how beat up he was). He looked scared. I hesitated not sure what to say I say something different EVERYTIME I have the dream. His response is always the same, "Please don't leave me." In like a really weak voice. I would then calmly tell him I wouldn't leave him and I was taking him to the Hospital.

While we're driving to the hospital he's saying the same thing over and over, "Please don't leave.... Don't go..." something like that over and over. When we reach the hospital, he's of course admitted straight away what with the state he was in. And anytime I left the ER he'd freak out and scream for me to come back. So after hours of taking care of him and me sitting there watching as it all happens I just sit there. And it ends at the same point everytime! I suddenly see from someone elses POV and you see him sitting there staring at me while I've fallen asleep at the seat next to the random guy.

WOW! Long post... Bravo if you actually managed to read it all the way through. My ability for detail for this dream is because I've had it like over a hundred times now... Hm, and there's my weird dream for you! ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:49 pm 
Forum Gamer

Jade wrote:
Bravo if you actually managed to read it all the way through.

Are you implying that we have A.D.D? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:54 pm 
Role Player

DeathJohnson wrote:
Jade wrote:
Bravo if you actually managed to read it all the way through.

Are you implying that we have A.D.D? :lol:

No sir, that's what I have. I'm implying it is a very long story.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next