The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: dreams
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:50 pm 
Fan Girl

I dreamed I got married.

It was a huge wedding. The Beatles were playing, everyone dancing.... of course, it was outdoors on a cliff. Beautiful.

The strange thing is that I was not wearing a wedding dress but my 'sleeping outfit' and also that I never knew who was my husband. I could never see his face.

It was nice, though, lots of presents XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:46 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
... My dream from last night SERIOUSLY didn't make sense... It was some kind of weird combination between Minecraft... Winnie the Pooh... And some kind of zombie game...

First thing I remember was digging for some stuff... That isn't even mentioned in minecraft, and I still wonder why we had to DIG those things up... (One of the things you had to dig up were nuts... And dead squirrels... The eff?) Then someone, I believe my brother, told me I'd better not dig those things up, becouse then there would be a good chance I would dig into a layer where the zombie virus was in. (... The eff?!?!?!) Then I got up, and looked behind me, seeing a HUGE group of zombies. (And where did THEY come from?!) I, my brother and my friend got the heck out of there. Then some part I can't remember, but we got to meet Winnie the Pooh and Pigglett. I believe we'd go walk into the city that was nearby, but well, we kinda met a huge group of zombies (again) and tried to flee. Then a part I can't remember, but we were driving in a car, at a high speed, out of a city, while a huge group of zombies were trying to catch up with the car, while piglett was desperately trying to hold on to the outside of the car, not to fall off. Eventually we escaped, and went to another town, where there appearantly weren't any zombies yet, where my house was. I kicked in the door of my house in, as I suddenly heard a noise behind me, and then I woke up...

... Yeah... Ehm... Wtf...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:29 am 
Newcomer

I have had another weird dream since the one about Richie and Chris coming to my school. This one is sorta the same but with different stuff that I had only last night.

One night, Rich and Chris invited the cast and the people on the fourms to a huge party. I walked inside and everyone was acting in a sensible way. No fights, no offensive stuff, nothin. So I walk up to Rich and we chat for a bit about awesome video games. Rich likes SMB3 on the NES but I like Castlevania II a lot. But then something evil comes. And that is....a 50 foot tall Justin Bieber. Panic ensures. Everyones screaming like hell and then it attacked....it started singing Baby. People are going ape. What to do? IDK. Then Duke Nukem and Chuck Norris come out and combine and kick the 50 foot Justin Beavers butt.

What? Were you expecting maby, a lot?

Find me on YouTube!: ratedrsuperstar302/NscrSlipstrmSngsCup
Block on YouTube: nascarcocacolacup and nascardrpeppercup

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:41 am 
Freelancer

I had a girlfriend in my dream and we made out.

You might not consider that weird but the chances of me getting a girlfriend in the real world are very slim.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 am 
Landsman

This is the third night in a row I've had a dream about Japan.

First night: I was in this HUGE, HUGE restaurant / aquarium-type restaurant (it had a giant tank like they have Shamu in at Sea World)... there were tons of people, and there was a sushi eating contest going on between a bunch of random Japanese people I didn't know, two of my best friends and my boyfriend.. and I had no idea who to cheer for.

Second night: I moved into a half-way house (one right before I lived with my host family).. and it was SUPER TINY IN THE FRONT, but really long. It had the entrance, a kitchen, and then a room that was just a giant room with tatami mat floors.. and a closet. I wanted to put my bed with box springs on the floor in there, but I was told it was against the law... hmm.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:07 pm 
Fan Girl

I had a very disturbing one like two weeks ago.

In my dream, for whatever the reason, I decided to murder someone. I did not knew the person in my dream I wanted to kill, but I wanted to.

Anyway, I went to my mum and told her I was going to go to some place, I think it was a store or something, and murder this guy. She just shrugged and told me "Well, if you want to."

So I killed that guy with a gun. The after-killing feeling was very real in my dream. I felt like my life had changed dramatically from now on, that I screwed up the rest of my life, now I would be hiding and... well, I started to ask myself why I did that. I went home and told my mom and she told me "Is that music you have..."

I woke up normally, but I was feeling very nauceous the next morning.

So........................................................... I promise I will never kill anyone

..... at least not on purpose.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:02 am 
Middling

Well I had a really wierd dream about aliens.

The dream started with my dad going to a wall to pee on it. Then aliens landed in a lake and tried to shoot him with this mind control thing. Well I saw the aliens and tackeled them in the lake. One of the aliens were named bacon and he was made of bacon so I started to eat him. The aliens said they would go home if I stop eating bacon (the alien) so I did and the aliens went home.

That was probaby one of the wierdest dreams I ever had.

^Both brought to you by ML!^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:02 pm 
Landsman

I had a really weird dream the other night about my boss Jody.
It was so weird that I don't even remember all of the details.
I just remember somebody saying he disappeared into thin air.Weird! :shock:
Never eat cookies and go to bed on them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 am 
Commentator

On Facebook, Julian just posted this:

Just woke up from what I think might be the most intensely terrifying dream I've ever had; Richard Michael Alvarez, Chris Muller, Matthew Thomas Provencal & myself were driving down a hill when Richie screams and points out a towering, ominous wave of water about to crash onto us. I accept my death before it even hits us, but the horrible fear doesn't strike me until we're all desperately trying to pry the doors open. My heart is still pounding.

Man, that sucks. :/

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:47 pm 
Middling

Aisling wrote:
On Facebook, Julian just posted this:

Just woke up from what I think might be the most intensely terrifying dream I've ever had; Richard Michael Alvarez, Chris Muller, Matthew Thomas Provencal & myself were driving down a hill when Richie screams and points out a towering, ominous wave of water about to crash onto us. I accept my death before it even hits us, but the horrible fear doesn't strike me until we're all desperately trying to pry the doors open. My heart is still pounding.

Man, that sucks. :/

That sucks is right. I never have bad dreams. My last one was like 6 months to a year ago.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:47 pm 
Freelancer

I still cannot recall any good dreams, except when I had a dream about Pikmin 2.... but even then, most of it is vague.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:04 pm 
Commentator

Oh, I had a weird dream last night. ... Woo-boy.

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:09 am 
Newcomer

what was your weird dream Aisling? : )

I havent remembered any dreams recently, but the weirdest dream ive ever had was about some guys trying to break into the house i was in and I woke up and after about a minute someone was trying to break into our garage.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:03 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
I think that, when I woke up, I was still kinda dreaming today...

Okay, so I had fallen asleep on the couch, with my mom beside me. I wake up, look beside me, and see my brother. I turn around, and ask "Where's mom?". The reaction I hear "Huh?", so I turn around again to see my mom... ... ... Right...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:51 am 
Middling

Mystic wrote:
what was your weird dream Aisling? : )

I havent remembered any dreams recently, but the weirdest dream ive ever had was about some guys trying to break into the house i was in and I woke up and after about a minute someone was trying to break into our garage.

Wait so in real life someone was trying to break into your garage? If so congradulations! You can almost see the future!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next