The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: dreams
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:09 pm 
Commentator

Last night I had a dream where I peeled the flesh off of my own hand, down to the wrist. And underneath, between the old layer and the new skin, were ... things? Like tiny flecks of paper and dust and dirt and some shards of plastic.

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:06 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Tonight I had two dreams.

One was that I had this tiny wound in the palm of my hand, yet it was bleeding like crazy. My hand, and pretty much everything I had been with my hand were covered in blood. (Pretty much my bed, the sink and the bathroom.) But at one point, I SOMEHOW make it stop bleeding.

The second was pretty epic. I had to go into this canoe-ish thingy, and go down this river, and it wasn't a calm river. Once I reach a certain point, I have to get out of the canoe, and have to go into a slightly different canoe, where I first have to stand in and then hold onto something that is hanging on the ceiling, and SOMEHOW the canoe doesn't fall down, and at one point I have to let go. Then I fell like a free fall wich was EXTREMELY EPIC (and I remember a waterfall being nearby or something), and then I land in another river and I had to lay down into the canoe-ish thingy and pretty much go down the river. And this wasn't a calm river either. There were others doing this as well, and I also remember doing a few mini games. So I guess it was some kind of race or something. And at one point I finished. I then wanted to go another time, buh I forgot my paddle so I had to go back. -_- Anyways, this was a REALLY epic dream, and I REALLY enjoyed it!!!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:16 am 
Fan Girl

I had a dream. I was a hippy!

I have a new job and in my dream we were all hippies. We were sitting on the grass, with fowers in our heads, smoking and one dude was playing the sitar and we were singing Kumbaya. It was pretty rad!

The weird thing is that last week I dreamed I was in the same place with the same hippy people, but then I was one of The Ramones, you know, with the jeans, black jacket and converse shoes and we were playing You Should Never Have Opened that Door.

Maybe next time I'll dream I'm a disco girl... I hope not :P

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:40 am 
Role Player

Celes wrote:
Maybe next time I'll dream I'm a disco girl... I hope not :P

One should hope not... You with a blonde fro... o.o

Last night I had a dream about how I went bungee jumping and once the whole fun part of it was over I realized that no one was pulling me up... So I was just dangling there. Suddenly everyone who was assisting me with the bungee jumping suddenly jumped off of the bridge we were on... and they bounced away waving goodbye to me...

... And yet I still want to go bungee jumping. o.o

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:05 pm 
Middling

Location: Rocking back and forth on the floor, quickly going insane.
In Language class, we have to do reading comprehension, so we had to pick a section from a book we're reading and read it to the class. All of the guys picked one section, and it's describing a spider eating a fly. I'm scared of spiders, so that night I had a dream that I was caught in a spider's web. All of the guys have read, so hopefully, that part won't be read again. If it is, I might have to leave.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:23 pm 
Intermediate

A few nights ago, I had a rather odd dream. And I'm pretty sure that I've had a dream similar to it before. But this time, it had people from this forum associated with it, because the (potential) first time I had it, I was not a member here.

I suppose I should start with the characters.
Firstly, there was me (obviously). And at one point towards the end of the dream, I died. It was rather interesting. But I was resurrected shortly after, so no biggie.
Then, there was most of the people from my school, who appeared in a school-assembly type setting. That was the start of the dream.
Next comes my school principal, who, to be honest, nobody in the school likes. I suppose she is the antagonist in this tale.
After is the character 'Scar' from FMA. I recall it being a similar person with a different name last time I had the dream, but this time it just happened to be him. Unfortunate, because this part of the plot is idiotic, especially if you know FMA
Lastly come members of the forum, specifically those in the chatroom. Sorry to everyone else, but the only people I subconsciously put names to were Adam, Cap, and Jade.

The plot.
It started with a rather strange school assembly, when students were tasked with finding a person (Scar). This is pretty idiotic, because Scar is pretty BA, and I seriously doubt a group of high school students could do anything about it. Myself and some other anime fans recognized this, and decided not to do anything. My school principal was unhappy about it, and I fled the school to the west (Which is where the Junior's parking lots would normally be...after a half-mile walk).

It was at this point my school teacher called Adam to tell him to watch out for someone walking down the road. But even if Adam did do something, I had already gotten past the "forum borders" and he didn't care. There, I more or less merged (unsuccessfully, but for unrelated reasons that I will not share with the forum) with a group of people. I happened to be next to people that I somehow decided were Cap and Jade (Who were having a conversation)

And at that time, I went for a walk along a small lake. I think it was fall, because it was fairly warm and everything was orange/red+brown. A group of crows attacked me, and because they were jerks, I couldn't cast magic missile at them. So I died. It was rather un-fun. Which is when someone (In hindsight, it was probably Loyal's friend, who is Brennus, a Cleric in D&D Online. This would make sense because I had tried to cast magic missile previously.) revived me.

Yea, it was a rather interesting dream.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:10 pm 
Newcomer

I remember a few dreams, but I'm sad to say some of them are sorta pervish. I don't really know why.

One time, while I was still living in Kansas, I had a dream that there was this mummy guy from Supreme With Cheese sitting in the corner of my room. Whenever I tried to move or escape, her would catch me and I would teleport to my friend's house across the street where I would find another mummy guy. He would catch me and I would teleport back to my bed. The cycle would repeat. I don't know exactly how the dream ended, but I think me and the mummies became friends.

"Twenty dollars!"

Hey, what's that behind you?

~Derp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:19 am 
Role Player

I had a dream with Ansem (from KH1) in it... 5 nights in a row. The first 2 nights it was the same dream, I was laying on the ground in pain in... Some place... I think The End of the World (a world in KH) (I recognise colours like those there), and Ansem was standing not too far away laughing at me. The other 3 nights, well I can't remember those dreams but I strangely enough remember Ansem was in it.

The night after these 5 nights I didn't have a dream with Ansem in it, the next night (wich was last night) I had a dream with Xemnas in it. I believe I was helping him to get Kingdom Hearts. ... -_-

Why do the KH bad guys lately appear in my dreams?... -_-

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:27 am 
Role Player

Today while I took a quick nap I had an AWESOME plot device dream for StMB

Anyways....It started out with Luigi choking Nox Decious (as in part four of the movie). Mr. L dies and all but after Mario and Luigi are done conversing (as in part 5) he takes a nap on the count that he said he feels sick (again in part 4) as he sleeps, Nox Decious is somehow still alive and starts to communicate with him. Their conversation goes like this:
Luigi: I killed you!!! how are you alive?!?!
Decious: you can't kill me *takes off mask* (he shows that their faces are the same) I am you!!!

Then Luigi wakes up but doesn't think much of it...

the dream ended when a tetris piece randomly falls on Wario, Mario, and Luigi (while they are at the mailbox) crushing all of them lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:03 pm 
Commentator

I had one of the weirdest dreams ever.

I was living in an apartment on my own, just watching TV... then I heard these strange sounds. Looking around, I saw no-one, and for a moment I thought the place was haunted. I then saw the front door was open and the shadow of a man was in the doorway. I didn't recognise him, so I slammed the door in his face. Next moment, I turn around, he's right there. I make a dash into the bedroom and hide under the bed, but he finds me and then I feel the entire world going strange as the shadow fuses with me. The next thing I know, I'm staggering out of the bedroom with a nasty smirk on my face, and I see in a mirror reflection that my eyes have gone totally black... and that's where it ended.

Freaky or what?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:25 pm 
Newcomer

Ugh...I went to bed at about 11:00 PM last night, and then got up about 4:00 AM.

All I dreamt about during that time was the notes coming down the highway from Guitar Hero. (I probably played too much Guitar Hero in the first place. @_@)

Then I got up to get a drink and use the restroom. My throut(Spelling failure) was killing me, and apperently my mom heard me coughing, so she told me to get a drink from the kitchen.

I ended up staying up for a half hour just chatting with my mom while eating an Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate muffin (yum. ^.^)

Then I went back to bed and partly lucid dreamed about going to my school and everyone growing animal traits. (Animal ears, tails, wings, horns, etc.)

And then I woke up about 9:21.

"Twenty dollars!"

Hey, what's that behind you?

~Derp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:40 am 
Role Player

Alright... One night I had a couple of... Ah... Strange dreams.

In one of the dreams, I was at someone else's house, and he allowed me to play his Kingdom Hearts. I had to start at a boss fight with Ansem, the boss fight after he gives his Darkness speech. I'd beat him easily lol. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR... DOING WHATEVER YOU DID TO ME!!! (See earlier dream of mine. XD)

In the second dream, I somehow got drunk from 2 tiny glasses of wine (and I've never been drunk before lol), and my mom was there too and she'd help me walk and such since I could even barely do that, and even tough my mom was helping me, I still managed to trip over a table... -_-

In another, and surely the strangest dream, my mom caught this illness, and at one point it even caused her to be barely able to walk. And guess what? I get it too. -_- And for some reason we go to the swimming pool wich was seriously like a maze, and MM was with me FOR SOME REASON, and at the end of the swimming pool there was this waterfall-like thingy you had to jump off. I did, and landed in the swimming pool below, not having a scratch. Ow kay? And that while being very sick?...

And the last dream... Wasn't very nice. I somehow got into a fight with my cousin, wich at one point stopped for a reason I can't remember. I remain very angry tough. Not much later, my brother comes up to me and kicks me, I punch him in the eye. I then go to my aunt to talk to her about the fight with my cousin, and asked her at one point if she believed I didn't start the fight (wich was true, it was my cousin who started it). She get's angry and says she isn't stupid and such (what the heck?!). Next thing I can remember was trying to hit my aunt with a children's mountain bike, missing, almost hitting a small kid I don't know instead, but not caring about that. Next thing I remember is my mom trying to restrain me, I punch her in the face. Next thing I remember is that I was willing to leave becouse I was honestly p*ssed and didn't want to get even more p*ssed. While leaving, my brother suddenly comes up to my and tries to beat me up with a skippy-ball, I try not start punching him again, fail, and well I start punching him again. That's where my dream ended. ... Seriously can anyone tell me why the heck I had this dream?! I'd hurt pretty much everyone from my family I know pretty good, and it's not that I dislike them or something... (Only my dad and my grandmother are missing.) So ehm... What the heck?

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:44 pm 
Newcomer

I had a strange dream about Richie and Chris. You can see it in another fourm called something something i don't remember

Find me on YouTube!: ratedrsuperstar302/NscrSlipstrmSngsCup
Block on YouTube: nascarcocacolacup and nascardrpeppercup

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 am 
Role Player

Alright, last night I had a few dreams... I can't remember all of them, but... Well yeah, you can't remember all your dreams.

In one dream a lot of... Random stuff happened, including that one kid from school. (Who annoys me greatly, to say the least.) Like in real life, he was acting like a (censord), and eventually he got me angry enough that I'd beat him up......... Yeah... Felt good, but ah... You know.

The other dream was kinda bloody and scary... I was at my granny's, as I suddenly start coughing. This gets worse and worse, and eventually... I start coughing up blood. This gets worse and worse, as I also start throwing up blood. My grandmother get's a towel for me so that I can cough up and throw up blood in that. Yet shortly after I also start bleeding from... Ah... Between my legs, but much worse than that time of the month. From a certain point blood also starts coming from beneath my skin, and, of course, I start getting dizzy. Oh, and did I mention I was frikking scared I would bleed to death? Luckily that didn't happen, I stopped bleeding for some reason... ... ... ... Scary dream... ... ...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:57 am 
Freelancer

I can't even remember most of my dreams. I only remember in my sleep. Hopefully during the Easter Break (5 days off of school including the week-ends,) hopefully I can sleep peacefully, wake up in my sleep, and go back to sleep. It's the only way I can ever remember a dream.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next