The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 12:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Da Mario Storah!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:25 pm 
Novice

Chapta 1

Mario gut a callz from da princez. "MARIOS!" Peach sad, "HELPZ MEZ!" Mario jumped to Bowser castle. Then he stoomped on gombas and on turtlz! Then Mari eat shroom and gwt big! Maroi then stoooomp on big plant and goes down da pipe and find Bowser! Bowser spatz fiya but Mario dodges and stomps on big ax! Bowsa falls and diez.

Maroi save princez and they lave happy eva afta! Da END!

(Ok if you haven't guessedby now, this is an april fools joke. It mainly parodizes those lol cats who writes 4 or 5 senteces with no grammar check and call it a fan fiction. Hope you enjoy it and tell me how awful that crap was.)

But you must have known that already...

Last edited by Veteran_Luigi_Fan on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Da Mario Storah!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:40 pm 
Novice

Oh, it's awful! XD

But really, I thought it was funny. Do more. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:38 pm 
Novice

Chaptr 2!

After goin hom Maori and Peach finds Luigi with evil smile. "YEAS! Luigi said "I founds ya! You gnna die!" "LUIGI?!?! WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?!?!" Maori crieb, "Cuz I'm actually BOWSA father!" Luig said! "And BOWSA follow Luigi orders to graqb princess and brng ha to catsle!"

Luigi throws giant tv a nariobut peach hit luigi and luigi die! "NOOOOOOOOES!" Mario crieds, Mario hit princess on the head. Princess faints but get up again. "WHY YU DO DAT?!?!" Peac say, "CUZ LUIGI MA BROTHA! ANF YU KILLS HIM!"C Mario then hit grund and shoot pirncess with fireball! Princess die.

Mario then picks up dead luigi and lay him on couch. "HELL YEAS! REVENGE IS DAMN STRAIGHT AWESOMES!" crieb someon.

It was...........TOAD!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:47 pm 
Novice

Chapt 3!

Toad hold a vide camra at Mario. "I recrded dis enTIRE moment!" Toad say, "NO(OOO!" Mafrio say, Mafroi then rans way! Mario ran to da castle of Blowser! Some gombas stooped him! "WHAT ARE YOU DOINGS!" Something said,

it was.....................a goomba!

Mario jump on dem and walke on. Soon, he was near da place where he last fought bowsa. Den millions of GOMbAS surond Mario! Mario gae up and had the gomabs throw him into dark hole. Hario woke up and walked to wall. Mario hit wall and secret passageway open. Mari walk trough passagwa when he foundlight. Mari entered light and found he was in........

PEACH'S CATLE!

Mari was in da throne room! He looke for peroplez but none there were! But den Mari was it in da back! maro saw big shafow! It revealed itself, "SO!" It seaid, "YOU FINds ma! Well guess what?! I'M YOUE MOTHA!"

It was.......................Bowsa!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:04 pm 
Novice

Chapter .

Bowsad den grobs Maroi and sleps him! Maro crieb like a baby. "NOO!" Maori shoted, "It not possibel!" "ITS DA TRUTH!" Bowsa sadi, "Und your swibling is PEACH, hoo was also your fatha!" Bowsa threws maori to ground and blow fire on maroi. Mario gets up and rans way! But Bowsa caughts up with Mari and hits Maori. "YOU DARE RAN FROM MOTHA! YOU MUST DIE!"

Blowsa saids, Bowsa threwd moria to Maori house! There, Maruio was picked up by......bowsa! Bowsa drew maori to da grond and blow fire at mim. Mario cogghed boold andused fire agaisnt bowsa. Bowsa pnchued maori in da stomach! Mario gaped and got up and rans way!

But Bowsa caught up with Mari and hit Maori on back. "YOU DAR RUN FROM U MOMMA! YOU MUST DIE!" Bowsa say, Bowsa threw maria to house! There, Maruio was picked up by......bowsa! Bowsa drew maori to da grond and blow fire at mim. Mario used fire agaisnt bowsa. Bowsa pnchued maori in the stoach!

"DIEZ U DAM PANSY!!!!!" Bowsa got ht and die. The person who hit bwsa WAS...................

Kirby!!!!

"KERBI!!!!" Mairo cries, "WHYEZ!!! OH WHYEZ!!!!!" "SHUTZ UP!!" say Kirby, "U must die!" KIRBY lungs a Mario but gets hit in head. Kirby die! "NOOOOOOOES!!!!!" Mari shots, maroi den cries! "Who killed kerbi?!?!"

"ME!" Gruff voce sad, it was.......................................................................

SAMUS!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:20 pm 
Novice

Chaptsp 5

Smaus then went to Moari,

"Maori!" Samus siad, "U ust help me!!!!"

Mario then cryzes "OK! I WILLZ! ANYTHINGT!"

"YES!" Samu8s sai, "Yu most kill MOMMMA BRIAN!"

"BUT BUT BUUUUUUUUUUT, Dat yu job!" Maori say!

"DON CARE!" SAUS YOLLED, "Your turn jerk!"

Samus grobbed mario but Bowsa came back and blow Fiya. But den, Samus threw a TOASTA at BOWDER!

TOASTERS! AQRGH!" BOWSA SCREAM AS BOWSA FINT!

"GRR!" MARIO SAY, "NO MORE KILLINGZ! U MUST DIE!

maori hit Samus and Samus die.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!" Maori said!

Den, Bowsa kam buck alive aian! "U WILL NAY!"" Blowsa saids, Bowsa threwd moria to forest! There, Maruio was picked up by......bowsa! Bowsa drew maori to da grond and blow fire at mim. Mario cogghed boold andused fire agaisnt bowsa. Bowsa pnchued maori in da stomach! Mario gaped and got up and rans way!

But Bowsa caught up with Mari and hit Maori on back. "YOU DAR RUN FROM U MOMMA! YOU MUST DIE!" Bowsa say, Bowsa threw maria to house! There, Maruio was picked up by......bowsa! Bowsa drew maori to da grond and blow fire at mim. Mario used fire agaisnt bowsa. Bowsa pnchued maori in the stoach.

"AH! NOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!" Maori said!

"YES!!!!" BOS said!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:19 am 
Middling

Your stories are really funny!!

^Both brought to you by ML!^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 am 
Novice

Inappropriate content has been edited by a mod. For any questions please see the guidelines or PM a mod.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 pm 
Novice

Oh yeah, I knew that was coming. Sorry if I went way out of line there, it won't happen again! In fact, I might as well cancel this since it's not very popular.