The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Cover: In My Life
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:15 am 
Commentator

Rich sings a cover of the beatles song "In my Life".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVHxrLT6EcI&feature=sub

I give this 10/10 truly beautiful songs... Good job on the cover Rich, good job.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

Post subject: Re: New Project Richard Vid: In My Life
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:10 am 
Middling

couldnt help but notice what richie wrote in the description, that the song was for his GIRLFRIEND! <33333 OMG i couldn't be happier for him :D :awesome: and lucky her who has a boyfriend who sings like an angle! ^.^ <333

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:57 am 
Forum Gamer

Nice singin. 9/10

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:11 am 
Landsman

10/10 on singing and i think richie should go to american idol and if he does and simon says he is terrible ill kill simon.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:32 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
way to go richi on the new girl... oh and also nice singing

10/10

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 am 
Commentator

Oh my gosh, Richie looks so much like my big brother. I just can't get over that. He keeps making faces and gestures I've only ever seen my big brother make. Awesome singing and I pray that this girl never breaks his heart.

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:54 am 
Role Player

jman wrote:
10/10 on singing and i think richie should go to american idol and if he does and simon says he is terrible ill kill simon.

Yeah, That's definately a 10/10. And if he does do American Idol, Like JMan said, I would be right beside JMan ready to kill Simon if he gave Rich a bad review. Keep up the good singing, RIch.. And Congratz on the GF. Keep her close to you!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 pm 
Middling

awww that was soo cute!! i may not be a fan of the beatles, but that was really good!! 10/10!! and another awww for the girlfriend!! she is one lucky chicka!! ♥

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:29 am 
Creator

purplechip03114 wrote:
awww that was soo cute!! i may not be a fan of the beatles, but that was really good!! 10/10!! and another awww for the girlfriend!! she is one lucky chicka!! ♥

Just pointing out that when someone says "I'm not a fan of the Beatles" it's just like someone telling me "I'm not a fan of breathing" or living or happiness.

The Beatles (In my opinion) Is essential to the natural order of live.

The Beatles are responsible for Modern Music, as they changed the way Music is written and recorded. And it is FACT that without them the world would be a completely different place.

I don't really understand how someone couldn't like them? They cover all genres and types and made something for everyone. There are Love songs, Fun songs, Retro songs, Experimental songs, and edgy songs.

Please explain to me HOW you don't like the Beatles, This is important to me lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:13 am 
Middling

Richalvarez wrote:
purplechip03114 wrote:

Just pointing out that when someone says "I'm not a fan of the Beatles" it's just like someone telling me "I'm not a fan of breathing" or living or happiness.

The Beatles are responsible for Modern Music, as they changed the way Music is written and recorded. And it is FACT that without them the world would be a completely different place.

I don't really understand how someone couldn't like them? They cover all genres and types and made something for everyone. There are Love songs, Fun songs, Retro songs, Experimental songs, and edgy songs.

Please explain to me HOW you don't like the Beatles, This is important to me lol

ok so I'm not a fan of all the beatle's song, there is only about three or four of their songs that i like. Sorry that im not that big of a fan. they are really good and all, dont get me wrong their good. your right about how they change the world and all, but for me it is just another boy band....that had really great hair!! so thats all i really feel about the beatles, im not that big of a fan, they are just ok.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 am 
Forum Gamer

purplechip03114 wrote:
ok so I'm not a fan of all the beatle's song, there is only about three or four of their songs that i like. Sorry that im not that big of a fan. they are really good and all, dont get me wrong their good. your right about how they change the world and all, but for me it is just another boy band....that had really great hair!! so thats all i really feel about the beatles, im not that big of a fan, they are just ok.

The Beatles aren't a boy band, they are a way of life!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:27 am 
Creator

purplechip03114 wrote:
Richalvarez wrote:
purplechip03114 wrote:

How could anyone even describe the beatles as a boy band?

They gave up touring to spend all their time recording song after song in a studio. And came out with an album every 6 months, rather than what most people do which is every three years.

Their songs are Genius. Does "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" or "Come Together" Or "A day in the life" sound like songs boy bands sing? NO WAY. Go listen to those songs and then get back to me lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:33 am 
Landsman

I oh so totally agree with Rich on this one
The Beatles are ... Musical Gods o.o
Dear Prudence, Eleanor Rigby, Nowhere Man, aaaah all so effin brilliant :D There should definitely be a Beatles topic in the music section (is there one actually?)
Nice cover tho! :D 9/10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:49 pm 
Middling

god i feel like the most hated person now!! :(

and the werid thing was that all day today i heard a beatles song or someone was talking about it!! i think someone is trying to tell me something, im not kidding either like today my teacher couldnt stop talking about the beatles!! its a sign i know it!! now watch tonight ill have a dream about the beatles and tomorrow my friends will convert me to being a beatles fan, they would do that because they think im insane (which everyone here already agrees to that). but its all good for me since i have no school tomorrow so ill just be kidnapped later on by my friends to go to a football game, cause for some reason i have no life if i dont go to a football game this year. so this weekend ill be kidnapped, have dreams about the beatles, and become a beatles fan. just watch and see it will happen, cause it is only my luck. ♥

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:25 pm 
Site Admin

Richalvarez wrote:
How could anyone even describe the beatles as a boy band?

They're a band... of boys?

Personally I love the Beatles. There are two types of people in this world, Those that Love the Beatles and those that haven't heard enough about them.

But, back off of purplechip, Richie, everyone's entitled to thier opinion. We don't have to all like the same thing.