The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Convention Craziness
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:17 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Welcome to the Cosplay Convention from heck. Anybody welcome as anything... as long as i can wear a costume for it.... and it isnt invincible... and stuff..... BUH anywho follow the rules u all know... u MUST be in a costume to be a part of it... and any costume is allowed... as long as its not some 50 foot collosus or something like that.... anything that charactordoes u can... both strengths and weaknesses...
INTRO:
Forcedude22: WOW! These people have everything.... stuffed goombas stuffed koopas stuffed squirtle! And then there is the food! THe cosplay is awesome to! I can't believe I was able to scrape up this pokemon trainer costume!
Seph: Yeah! you look just like the playable charactor on Pokemon Soul Silver!
Forcedude22: Well you look like Sephiroth 100%!
Whitemage: What about me?
Seph: WM ur whitemage costume is dead on!
Forcedude22; *COUGH COUGH* REDUNDANT *COUGH*
Seph: oh shut up force.
*A huge thud is heard and a wave of energy blasts everyone off there feet...*
*5 hours later*
Whitemage: GROAN... *Stands up and looks around* Where am I?
*The entire hall has been transformed to a daranged world full of trees and rocks the sky is a strange spooky black and there are people laying on the ground Whitemage notices Seph amoungst the people she rushes over to wake him*
Whitemage: SEPH!!! GET UP!!!
*Seph groans and gets up they both ponder what is going onwhen they remember Forcedude was there to they search until they find him laying on the ground they wake him up and he groans as he stands.*
(Now u guys go)

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Convention Craziness
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:31 am 
Commentator

Sephiroth: Ugh... *holds a hand to his head and looks around* what happened?
Whitemage: I don't know...
Forcedude22: Things look... kinda different.

*The three of them look around*

Whitemage: This wasn't like this before.
Sephiroth: We need to look around.
Forcedude22: Roger!
Sephiroth: -_- My name isn't Roger...

*The three of them start to look around...*

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 pm 
Commentator

WhiteMage: *thinks for a minute* I seem to recall being hit by something...*holds head* Ugh its like I got hit in the head a thousand times with my own hammer. Speaking of which *reaches back and pulls out hammer eyes widen suddenly in amazement* Umm guys..this is really weird!
Sephiroth: What is it? *turns around and stares suddenly his eyes widen as well*WhiteMage where did you get that hammer?!
WhiteMage: *shakes head* I dont know...this isnt MY hammer. My hammer was made of Plastic and well it wasnt this detailed looking. This looks almost...REAL!
Sephiroth: Let me see that! *takes hammer and swings it around a couple of times accidently hitting Forcedude across the head*
Forcedude: OUCH! Watch where you are swinging that...woah! Where did that come from?
WhiteMage: *shakes head and takes hammer back* I dont know...this is a genuine replica of the hammer used in Final Fantasy! I always wanted one but I dont have that kind of cash! Where did this come from?
Sephiroth: *shakes head* Beats me...AUGH! *reaches to back in pain*
Forcedude: Whats wrong?
Sephiroth: *continues to scratch back* My back just started hurting...dang wing. I should probably take it off.
WhiteMage: Here let me help you... *goes to help Sephiroth slowly reaching around to his back and pulling at the wing*
Sephiroth: OUCCCCCCCCCCCH! Could you be a little more careful it feels like you are ripping my skin!
WhiteMage: Sorry..Im just having a hard time removing this thing. Hey Sephi where did you get the feathers for this thing? They are so soft I could almost swear they were REAL!
Sephiroth: Well I made them out of those craft feathers you can get at the craft store. I dont think they actually turned out that well I mean they arent even the right color...
WhiteMage: Well they look pretty genuine to me *pulls again?*
Sephiroth: *cries out in agony* STOP THAT!
WhiteMage: *drops the wing* Gees what did you use to get that on there SUPER GLUE?
Sephiroth: No...it was attached to a special chord that connects to the back of my jacket you should see it there...
WhiteMage: Nope all I see here is a bunch of *ACHOO!* feathers. Geesh these feathers are realistic...
Sephiroth: *eyes widen in a sort of panic* What do you mean you cant find the chord? *grabs at wing and feels the tug stares at wing in horror*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Forcedude: What is it now?
Sephiroth*is mumbling nervously to self*
WhiteMage:Whats the problem Sephi? Its a great cosplay...I mean so real...*me suddenly notices something at Forcedudes feet* EEEEEEEK!
Forcedude: What is it NOW?!?!
WhiteMage: *Points at Forcedudes feet* THAT!

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:26 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Forcedude22: HOLY CRAP!!!
*A Charmander is sniffing forcedude22's feet he jumps up and notices one of his pokeballs are on the floor
Forcedude22: What the... Guys i think this is a bit more realistic than we previously thought...
*Forcedude22 picks up his pokeball and calls back the Charmander
Seph: I wonder what your other pokemon are...
Forcedude22: This isn't quite the time for that... i say we try to figure out whats going on...
WhiteMage: Agreed.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:48 pm 
Freelancer

JR: Hey guys. It's a Mee JR woah nice Pokemon

FD: Oh boy he went as Luigi

JR: Yeah it's bad but I'm still Number 1

JR starts running around like Luigi to the Starman music

Seph: This is crazy on so many levels

JR: At least Gavin isn't involved

White Mage: Good point

JR: Yahoo

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:37 am 
Commentator

WhiteMage: Will you calm down Jr? And by the way by nintendos book you will always be number two AND a coward. So now would be a good time for you to shut up.
Jr: *stops running around* Okie dokie!
WhiteMage: *facepalms* That italian accent is really going to bother me...what would Charles Martinet say? (hes the voice actor who voices both the Mario brothers and the Wario brothers)
Forcedude: He would probably tell you to stop worrying about bad italian accents and get focused on figuring out where the HECK we are!
Sephi: Agreed. This is way to creepy for words. I mean I have a frikkin WING growing out of my back!
WhiteMage: Well Im not exactly a fan of my outfit either..I mean for a convention this is fine but for every day life...we just have to find a way out of this!
Jr: *begins running around again* Woohoo! This is great I can collect gold coins and stomp on goombas and kick koopa butt!
WhiteMage: *decides to ignore Luigi*(heeheh its the tension between two VERY different video game companies) Okay seriously though how are we going to get out of this problem?
Forcedude: *thinks and suddenly gets an idea* WhiteMage white mages can use warp right?
WhiteMage: Uh last time I checked no...sorry thats a black mage thing...
Forcedude: *snaps fingers* Dangit..if only you were a black mage you could of gotten us out of here
WhiteMage: *looks down* My friend came as a black mage but I have no idea what happened to him. After what ever it was hit us he kinda disappeared...
Forcedude: hmm...
Sephi: Maybe now is a good time to test out those pokeballs of yours...
Forcedude: I dont know..I mean its easy in the game but in real life who knows what could happen!
Sephi: You have a point
Jr: *suddenly serious* Well we cant stay like this forever...I mean I have school on Monday.
Forcedude: So do I...but I dont really care about that. Hmmm maybe we are looking at this the wrong way...This could be good! Thats right we have a chance to explore a place we have never seen before! I mean and think about how many people actually get to BE their favorite Video Game Characters! This could totally work out for us!
Jr: *nods enthusiastically*
Sephiroth: Hmmm maybe you are right...I dont think a few days away from college would be so bad...thats the whole reason why I came to the convention in the first place.
WhiteMage: *facepalms* You guys dont seem to see the point...this isnt going to be only for a few days...cant you see WERE TRAPPED HERE?!?
*The information sinks in a moment*
Jr:Wait...you mean permanatly?
Forcedude: *thinking to self* A pokemon trainer for life....*eyes widen in a sort of panic*
Sephiroth: *is less nervous then the others more annoyed*
WhiteMage: Yes permanatly unless we can SOMEHOW find our way out of here!
Sephiroth: *annoyed* Why did this happen to us in the first place?
Forcedude: *Still slightly nervous shurgs* I dont know but like I said before we really should find out WHERE we are.
WhiteMage: Good point! Lets split up and look for clues!
Sephiroth: *Stares at WhiteMage* did you just make a Scooby doo referance?
WhiteMage: *looks innocent* Mayyyyyyyyyyyybe...
Forcedude: Whatever lets just get going. We wont get anywhere just standing around here.
*the others nodd in agreement*
WhiteMage: Okay lets draw straws to see who goes with who!
Forcedude: Alright but where are we going to get the straws?
Sephiroth: Hmmm.. oh I know! *reaches into jacket and pulls out a box of pocky* http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm22 ... /pocky.jpg
(basically they are pretzl sticks dipped in chocolate) there are two types of pocky here strawberry and chocolate. So Ill put two strawberry in my hand and two chocolate whoever draws the strawberry will go with the other strawberry person and whoever draws the chocolate will go with the other chocolate person alright?
WhiteMage: *drools a bit* POCKY! Okay lets go for it *draws a stick from Sephis hand*
Sephiroth: Now you Force.
Forcedude: *draws the second stick*
Sephiroth: And last you Jr err Luigi...
Jr: Do they come in mushroom flavor?
Sephiroth: Eww...just draw already!
Jr: Alright alright keep your wing on...*draws a stick*
Sephiroth: Alright now we can split up!
(next poster decides who goes with who)

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:14 pm 
Commentator

Sephiroth: Okay... so who's got what? I got strawberry.
JR: Chocolate.
Forcedude22: I got chocolate.
WhiteMage: Strawberry.
Sephiroth: So that means... JR, you're with Forcedude, and WhiteMage, you're with me.

*Everyone nods, then they all eat their pocky*

JR: Okay, so which way do we go?
Sephiroth: Right. Me and WhiteMage will head up that way *points to a place a way away from the convention*. JR, you and Force start looking around here.
WhiteMage: Hmm... Sephi?
Sephiroth: Yes?
WhiteMage: Do you have any ideas what could have happened to us?

*Sephiroth shakes his head*

Forcedude22: Well, let's get going!

*The two groups split up and search*

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:39 pm 
Freelancer

After a while, Sephiroth and WhiteMage herd a combination of laughter and yelling. In the distance, they saw someone dressed in green and something floating next to him. They were Link and Midna, and link was laughing while Midna was yelling

`PHA HA HA HA! YOU´RE AN IMP! AN IMP!` Link laughed while pointing at Midna

Midna looked around, and then at herself ´No! This can´t be happening!` She let out a very loud scream, but Link just kept on laughing. Even when Midna started to form tears, Link laughed and laughed. He simply fall flat on his back while laughing

Sephiroth: Fifty bucks that they are MM and Char?

White: MM as link? That seems unlikely..but he´s still laughing so yeah, it´s MM. And Char as Midna, that does make sense to me.

They were not far away, about to yell at the two, when things went wrong.

Midna/Char turned around to see Link still laughing, and her desperation turned into anger. Without exactly knowing how she did it, she formed a shadow portal right above MM/Link. Immediately Link stopped laughing, and tried to get away. It was of no use, as he was sucked in while yelling `CRAAAAAAP`

Then, Midna realized what she had done, and followed Link through the portal. The portal disappeared, and a silence followed

`What just happened?` was all that Sephy could mutter

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:33 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
(LiMMk = Link/MM, Charna = Midna/Char)

LiMMk felt himself being warped, and suddenly found himself in a pitch black place, with Charna appearing behind him. Both had no idea where they were, and tried their best to see something in the darkness, yet there wasn't the smallest light. "MM?" Charna asked, hoping to get an anwser, becouse that would mean that LiMMk was alright. "Yes?..." LiMMk anwsered, glad to know he wasn't alone.

"NOW TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID AND SAY YOUR SORRY OR ELSE!!!" Charna suddenly yelled. LiMMk jumped as Charna was closer to him then both of them tought, and hit his head against something that probarly was the ceiling. "OUCH!" LiMMk yelled, as he rubbed the place where he'd hit his head. "OKAY OKAY!!! I'M SORRY!!!" LiMMk said, still rubbing his head.

"Now where are we?" He asked. Charna was silent for a while. "I... Don't know..." Charna said, after a few minutes of silence. LiMMk sighed, and tried to tell something apart from the dark, again failing. "Then what do we do now?! I can barely see a thing!" LiMMk said, not really knowing what to do. "Let me think for a second..." Charna anwsered, as a long silence followed.

After multiple minutes of silence, Charna suddenly snapped her fingers. "MM, try to pull a lantern out of your pockets!" Charna said, and even tough she couldn't see him, she could imagine how he would look at her. "How am I supposed to do that?!" LiMMk said, very confused. "Link has a lantern in EVERY GAME, and he ALWAYS seem to pull every item out of his pocket! Give it a try!" Charna said.

Still unsure of it would actually work, LiMMk searched his pocket for a lantern. But almost immidiatly when he put his hand in his pocket, he could feel an oil lantern in his hand. He pulled it out, and somehow it was lighted already. The oil lantern was blinding at first, as both LiMMk and Charna closed their eyes, yet short after they were used to it, and they eximed their surroundings.

LiMMk and Charna seemed to be in some kind of cave. Behind them was a dead end, as in front of them was a path they could easily walk, wich they couldn't see the end off. "... Can't you just do that again and warp us back?..." LiMMk said, not knowing how long the path would be, and not wanting to experience the length of it. "I still have no idea how I exactly did that..." Charna anwsered, wishing that she knew. LiMMk sighed, and started walking, as Charna floated after him. "At least I don't have to walk!" Charna said, laughing a little, slightly pissing off LiMMk.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Last edited by StupidMarioFanChar on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:09 pm 
Commentator

Meanwhile back with Sephiroth and WhiteMage....

Sephi: So where should we go?
WhiteMage: Well Im not sure but I think we should explore that area over there *points at deep dark forest of nothingness*
Sephi: Really? I was thinking more along the lines of that direction *points to a large field of flowers*
WhiteMage: Are you kidding me? That way holds all sorts of dangers!
Sephi: What? Are you sure I mean it doesnt look dangerous...
WhiteMage: Trust me. The areas that look the least dangerous usually are the places you get caught. Come on lets go this way *pulls Sephiroth in the direction of the dark and creepy forest*
Sephiroth: Okay, hey stop pulling! Im coming okay? *walks with WhiteMage to the edge of the forest* GULP! Are you certain this is the right way?
WhiteMage: Of course I am? Will you stop being a worry wort? I mean if anything bothers us we have your overly long sword to protect us! Not to mention the weapons Im carrying...but just in case.. *reaches into pocket and pulls out two ribbons* These should protect us from anything that parylyzes or causes us to feel sleepy or stone like...
Sephiroth: Wow a peice of cloth can do that?
WhiteMage: It works in the game...still you have some major attacks up your sleeve so I doubt we need to worry about it...
Sephiroth: Yeah...I have no idea how to use them though.
WhiteMage: Well hopefully we wont need them...come on lets get going!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:00 pm 
Intermediate

As the group continued through the forest, they came upon a small clearing. Within it was a small lake, complete with a tall, raging waterfall on the far side. The air hear smelled of purity and bliss. It certainly stood out from the darkened woods surrounding it.

As the wondering near the lake edge, they took a moment to look across the crystal-clear water.
"An odd thing to find here." said Sephiroth.
WhiteMage nodded. "Well, at least nothing here's going to kill us."
"Don't say that!" scolded Sephiroth."You'll make something bad happen then."

On cue, two figures passed out from behind the waterfall. It was difficult to tell who they were. One was a tall man and the other was a small, floating girl. The two of them shrugged as they looked at the two people and saw them looking back at them. WhiteMage took a change and waved and say the two at the far side wave back.

WhiteMage smiled. "And you said they would hurt us."
Sephiroth rolled his eyes and noticed something behind them. "What about them?"

Turning about, WhiteMage's eyes went wide. Emerging from the massive forest was a lumbering chimera, complete with a lion, raven, and goat heads, bat wings, and a snake for a tail. It was tall too, as big as they were, and obviously not a tame creature.

WhiteMage eyed the beast as Sephiroth drew his sword. "You want to go see if those guys over there will help?" asked Sephiroth.
He almost didn't need to. WhiteMage was already running for them.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:15 pm 
Middling

And back with JR and FD.
JR: So... what pokemon u got?
*FD checks...
FD: Charmander, Spiritomb, Tyranitar, Lucario, Dragonite, and Luxray.
JR: cool... so where we lookin?
FD: How about the merchandise area? I fugure that ought to be exciting...
JR: But wouldn't everything be turned real like our costumes?
FD: Exactly
JR: I see..... Let's a go!
*FD and JR run off to the merchandise area

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:31 pm 
Freelancer

To the Starman music they Run

JR: This stuff is Super Cool

FD: Of course it is JR erm Luigi

JR: What now?

FD: Something let's play with my Pokemon

JR: Okey Dokey

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:17 am 
Middling

Darklink: *Approaches the forest* I wonder if I can find anyone else.

Charna: Who are you?

Darklink: I'm Darklink.

Charna: No, in real life.

Darklink: I'm Darklink!

Charna: Oh, Darklink. I guess you dressed up as Dark link.

Darklink: Good guess. So who are you?

Charna: Darklink, I'm Char.

Darklink: *Snickers*Oh,*Tries not to show his smile*Ok. So who are you?

LiMMk: I'm MM

Darklink: Which means...?

LiMMk: MarioMesser.

Darklink: Then wouldn't you be Mario?

Last edited by darklink on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:21 am 
Freelancer

MM: Ha Ha very Funny

Suddenly a Pokemon comes at them

JR: Hey guys

Dark Link: Oh hi

JR: Hey man hows things?

Dark Link: Well I've literally become my character which goes with my name and we're stuck here sooo not bad

MM: Well what now?

FD: We gotta do something

JR: I wonder what White Mage and Sep are up to?

FD: Hmmmmm (Think J.D. from Scrubs with this Imagine look)

Image Image

Report this post