The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Convention Craziness (Sign up/chat)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:06 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
Intro:
Yes, if you look in the Jump ins There's one there. But it's different on different accounts to be pointed out later. (That and i made it lol) It was originally gonna go here... before i was on any sign ups... and i was to timid to sign up for one that was made... let alone post a sign up. But I've recently come to grow comfortable here... Thus CC Joins the sign ups, and you can Join it.
WTF IS IT?!?!?:
Well aside from the yelling I'm glad you asked. >.> Basically, everyone was invited to a convention hall for one of the biggest events of the year... It had it all. Anime, Video Games, and comics as far as the eye could see. There were previews for EVERYTHING!!! New series, games, and collections of comics piled so high that the top of the stack was soaked by the clouds it touched. There was food from all over the world. And people played every nerdy game to exist! It was something to behold! And for cosplayers... it was free! So, naturally... everyone was in costume. But when something causes the Convention Hall to become a maze of areas from all sorts of Games and Comics and Animes, and the people become whatever they were cosplaying as... they must adapt to the environment and new abilities to get away and stay alive... or risk dying in the heat of the moment.
(Clarify: Yes you look and have the abilities of the character, no you don't act like it unless you make your person that way to start)
Rules of sorts:
1. I have the right to choose people, make rules, and deem what I deem ok or not. So come to me with questions or problems by chat or PM.
2. This CC is not the other. So all people sign up regardless of past posts on the jump in.
3. You MUST be a Video Game, Comic, OR Anime Character. You can't make that part up. But other then that you have full creative liberty I guess...
4. Once you got a costume stick to it. No changing, no being you. you can't be anything but a cosplay character.
5. The character you choose has all their usual powers, but no more. You can choose to ignore any power. but can not add them.
6.Yes, you can be almost anything. Yoshi? Cool. Dry Bones? Alright. Luxray? Sweet. (You gotta talk like the thing normally would though so its not weird)
7. For Pokemon, for now any non legendary, and up to 4th Generation. This is because i am not sure on 5th Generation in America yet. And legendaries are god mods. This is for being OR catching.
8. Games and stuff WILL mix here so there is no problem with Sephiroth catching a Bidoof. (Example)
9. I want no god mod people. So if you know it's to powerful. Don't waste time.
EDIT!!!: 10. You may have 2 characters. but this is Generous and i can't garuntee both get in.
Ok, for sign up give the following.
1. Character's name
2. Age
3. Gender
4. Cosplaying as...
5. From...
6. Provide picture
7. Background/personality
And that's all for now!

Last edited by forcedude22 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Convention Craziness (Sign up/chat)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:18 pm 
Veteran

Name: Insanity
Cosplay: Samus from Metroid
Personality: Smart-aleck, daring, and caring.
Background: Likes anime, but she couldn't think of a cool cosplay for that so she went with one of the few good female video game characters.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:57 pm 
Commentator

1. Character's name- Tara Morein
2. Age- 20
3. Gender- Female
4. Cosplaying as... Yoruichi Shihouin
5. From...Bleach(anime)
6. Provide picture
7. Background/personality
Tara is a kind person who is always on the search for adventure. A lover of video games and of anime she really enjoys cosplay. She will go to great lengths to save the people she cares about and still manage to have fun while doing it. Always trying to make her friends smile she is a quite a character to know!

She grew up in a small town and her only really link to the outside world was through conventions and such. She has never gotten to travel far from home and feels slightly boxed in. She has a few close friends most of which she met online and at other various conventions in her hometown.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:45 am 
Freelancer

1. Character's name: Jon
2. Age: 14
3. Gender: Male
4. Cosplaying as... Link
5. From... Legend of Zelda
Description/personality: dark brown hair and eyes. a Nintendo nerd who constantly practiced sword fighting with toys and a ruler

I promise I won't mess this up and I am going to be serious this time

So please accept me

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:57 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
I am REALLY wanting to join this, yet I am unsure of what character I should 'cosplay' as. So ehm... Yeah I'll make my sign up later.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:40 am 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
JR, while I'm sure we all know who Link is i still need a pic before i accept as there are many forms of link.
Char, That's ok, I'm still deciding also xD
Insanity, welcome to CC.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:35 pm 
Commentator

Character's name: Aidan Serpentine
Cosplaying as...: Sephiroth
Background/personality: Can be quite cool and calm, thinks best under pressure and is a game nerd.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:45 pm 
Freelancer

It's the adult Link from Twilight Princess. I can't get a pic cause I'm still on my sister's iPod and my computer's still screwed by the virus

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:05 pm 
Middling

I may be overly nice but I have one for you i guess...
JR I would like an introductory post for your Character, Make a post on here to show me your character Just as you would in the RPG. That will determine it. Bt as for current people
WhiteMage, Come on in.
Seph, Please enter through the door on your left.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 am 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
ok I'll try I guess....
Name: Matthew Staples
Cosplaying as: Clive or future Luke (same person different names)
Personality: Kind and caring
Backround: A professor layton geek. decided to pick Clive with a little help from his sister

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:02 pm 
Middling

Ok... right now on wait are JR and Matt... soon i will bring em in or not. as for me.
Name: Zach
Cosplaying as: Charmander
Picture:
Bio: He is a certain pokemon addict, he has played all sorts of pokemon games and loves them. He even made a spin off series of pokemon.
Personality: Tries to make people laugh, is dead serious when he has to be though.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm 
Freelancer

Okay here it is mind the shortness and possible spelling mistakes (iPod)

JR walked into the convention dressed as good as ever. He was of course Link from Zelda. As he walked on a strange happening occured.....

JR suddenly woke up in a familiar forest where he looked around and saw his Kokiri outfit (made of old dyed school outfits) was real and his plastic sword (not the Master Sword) and shield are now real. Confused by this he walks on into the deep forest....

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:14 pm 
Middling

Ok, JR, my decision is that you aren't going to be accepted at this time, for the reasons as followed
1. History in past RPGs I have seen. this is generic
2. The post you provided was moderatly short, while this isn't the worst or the best, i would ask it to be remotely longer for the best possible outcome.
3. Instead of the constant () explenations, put it in your post as details, for example instead of
"he looked around and saw his Kokiri outfit (made of old dyed school outfits) was real" try
" He looked down at himself, a tad dazed, he realized very suddenly that his Kokiri outfit, which was made from old school clothes he dyed, had become a lot more realistic then he had remembered."
4. You tend to make excuses constantly for reasons why you aren't good. But if you know it isn't your best, then don't use it. I never set a time limit, if you were to have waited a while, i would have waited for a while longer.
If at any time you want to try again with the entry, resend your entry by PM, and an example post, you may accept or ignore my opinions.
As for Matt... I reviewed the character, and your past posts... Welcome to Convention Craziness.
We now have... Insanity, Matt, Me, Seph, and Whitemage.
I will be starting up soon, please stand by, enjoy the concessions, previews, and live preformances... as very soon, you will enjoy very little MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
OH! and Happy Holidays.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:18 am 
Freelancer

Goddammmit! I am beginning to hate this and I would've made it better but I'm not as smart and will people stop judging me for my past RPG experience I can be as serious if I want to.

Im a simple guy and I don't like to be detailed because I like any part of my life to be simple and I would give a lot to skip the next 3 years just to get out of school

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:15 pm 
Middling

I am sorry you feel this way, i didnt glance much at the RPGs. but i did browse. That however had little to no influence on my decision. Yes you have a right to be simplistic, but I wanted a bit more then I got, i told you what i suggested you could fix, take it apon yourself to look into it or not. But really, if you know it's serious, be serious, this is one of the reasons i kicked you out on CC Jump in. You need a bigger post, and more detail, PM me this and a new sign up with whatever you want same or not. includingthe requirements and i will say here, wheter or not i accept and for what reason. But telling the truth When you don't do your best, you give excuses, don't excuse not trying your best. Try your best. Or else the the years you want to skip will take longer, and there is less a chance you get in. That is all.

Report this post