The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Convention Craziness (RPG)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:34 pm 
Newcomer

Three things made Kleo Darnai hyper. Cold tempatures, nighttime, and people. There was obviosly many people at the convention center, so Kleo's hair practicly stood on end. Not only was the massive amount of people getting to her, but her skin was dying to be itched. But Kleo resisted. She did NOT want to mess up the blue face paint and red spray-on hair color that she has so laborously aplied. She looked around to see co-players dressed up as multiple recogniseable characters. Many were Mario or Luigi, Princess Peach, Link or Zelda, or maybe even Ash Ketchum. There were other characters too. But this year, Kleo had happened to be the only Count Bleck. She moped along, wishing her friend was here.
But then, IT appeared. A sort of dark orb, floating about at the roof of convention center. Kleo stared at it, facinated by its growing magnatude. But she did not see the people running past her, away from the orb. But she continued stareing, completely numb, that is, until she went blank.

"Hey. Wake up. HEY!" Thwack! Kleo felt something hard hit her head. She reached up and rubbed her forehead, but imeadiately stopped, remembering her face paint. She slowly opened her eyes to peek at her palm, but was surprised when she saw her glove was still white as snow. "That's weird..." She said.
"Hey! You're up!" Kleo turned to see something zooming towards her, and like black and red lightning, it hit her in the face. "Ow...What the heck?" She rubbed her head, not caring about her make-up anymore.
She looked around, and found some kind of black amulet with a large red stone in the middle. It also had little angel-like wings, which were gently fluttering in a dazed manner. "What the?" Kleo stared at it for a second, and then looked around at her surroundings. She seemed to be in a forest. She turned to look for the amulet, but it was no longer there. She shrugged and turned back around.
"HEY!" The amulet floated in front of Kleo's face, suprising her. "Ack!" She punted the amulet, sending it into a nearby tree. "Please don't scare me like that!" It said, still stuck in the tree. "Speak for yourself!" Kleo retorted. She crossed her arms and looked around again. She happened to be in a clearing of thick forest.
"What are you and why do you keep bugging me?"
"I'm a pixl," It said, falling from the tree. "And I'm here because Dimento, Mimi, and O'Chunks are on vacation. They told me that you might need some help."
Kleo was really confused now. I must have just hit my head a little too hard...that's it..I'm imagining it all... She got up, and started walking away.
"Hey! Come back! Count Bleck!!!"
Kleo swiveled around, barely grabbing the pixl as it flew by, and swung it round and round. She then released it, letting it fly into the tree again.
"I'm not Count Bleck! My name's Kleo Darnai!"
"Nice to meet you Kleo...I'm Cabachon...Cabachon Red..." The dazed pixl said, falling from the tree.
Kleo sighed, the rage gone, and walked over to the pixl, scooping it up. She walked into the forest.

"Twenty dollars!"

Hey, what's that behind you?

~Derp

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:38 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
(Alright... Since I'm WAY too late with my post... I'll just start at when the convention was still normal...)

Diana was walking around the convention, looking at everything going on. She expected not to be the only Lightning on the convention, but still hasn't seen any yet. And she wasn't completely sure why she appeared to be the only Lightning, but at the same moment honestly didn't care. She went to the gaming hall of the convention, and was about to go challenge some others around for a round of Mario Kart, as suddenly she saw some kind of wave coming through the wall on the other side of the room, sending everything not attached to either a wall or the ground flying. She quickly grabbed the nearest thing she could find, wich happened to be the door. Shortly after she felt the wave hitting her, and felt it's enourmas power pushing against her hard, as she wasn't strong enough to keep hold of the door, and was blown away hard. She felt herself being blown through something that felt and sounded as glass, as she hit something solid HARD, and everything went black.

Diana started to wake up again, feeling funny. She couldn't see where she was since her vision was still extremely blurry, yet shortly after her vision became more clear, and noticed she wasn't in anything that looked like a building anymore, she was laying on something that was like a beach, and noticed a lake not too far away. Also, on the other side as the lake, she saw something that looked like trees. She got up, but wasn't that steady on her feet. She felt the holder of the replica of the gunblade. She then looked at herself and noticed she had grown taller somehow, and that her costume looked even more realistic. Confused, she took the replica of the gunblade out of it's holder, and felt it was way more heavy as she could remember. It also felt slightly different, as if it was made from metal instead of plastic.

She took a look at it, as it looked WAY more realistic as she could remember. Her eyes widened, as she pressed a button on it, and it immidiatly changed form and took form of a gun. She pressed the button again, as it turned back into a blade. She'd put it back in the holder, not knowing how this was possible. She then quickly ran towards the lake, and looked at her reflection on the water. Her eyes widened even more as she saw it was not herself who she saw in the reflection, but Lightning. "This cannot be happening..." Diana said, immidiatly covering her mouth with her hands after she said it. Her voice... It didn't sound like her voice anymore... What was going on?! How was this possible?!... She couldn't have turned into Lightning, right?! She then took a look at the place where Lightning had her l'Cie brand, wich she didn't bother making since it wasn't a visible spot.

"No..." She said to herself, as she clearly saw the brand. She shook her head in denial, this couldn't be happening! She had fallen asleep on the convention, yes that had to be it. Or she hit her head or something. She squished herself to get a proof of that all of this wasn't real. "OUCH!!!" ... It was real. But... That was impossible... She fall to her knees, with tears rolling down her face, as she slammed her fist into the ground. "D*mmit..." She whispered to herself, still barely able to believe what has happened. Would she have to fullfill Lightning's Focus?... But that was impossible... She couldn't fullfill it in the real world... She didn't even know what it was... She now wished she had finished the game already, so that she at least knew how it ended or what Lightning's focus was. And if she indeed had to fullfill Lightning's Focus, and didn't change back to normal somehow or actually fullfill it... Then she would become a Cie'th... And since the chances either of those two was going to happen... She was doomed.

Diana has been crying for... She doesn't know how long... It seemed like hours. But she finally managed to pull herself together a bit, walked to the lake, and threw some water in her face. She had to find a way to turn herself back to normal. It was the only thing she could do. She then turned around and walked into the forest, yet looked quite surprised as she suddenly spotted a goomba looking the other way. After looking at the thing for a few seconds, she'd burst out laughing. It looked so... Well dumb in the real world. Yet this alarmed the goomba, and ran towards Diana. Diana, not noticing it, felt the goomba bumping into her, surprisingly sending her flying, and immidiatly stopped laughing. She fell into the lake, yet it wasn't very deep yet. She got up, and brushed herself off, and looked at the goomba, now slightly annoyed. She then decided she should change her role to Ravager for now, as suddenly a weird circle on the ground appeared, and a few more circles around Diana herself. She recognised this as a paradigm switch, and tought that should be how the powers worked. She then raised her hand, as a small orb appeared in front of it, and a few other things around Diana herself, and the goomba was struck by lightning that seemed to come out of the sky, yet there weren't any clouds. The goomba immidiatly turned into a plushie.

Diana looked confused at the goomba plushie, yet quickly shook her head and continued walking into the forest, thinking about the things that had happened while doing so. She turned into Lightning on a convention somehow, ran into a goomba, hit the goomba with Thunder, and the goomba turned into a plushie... This wasn't making sense. At all. But at least she now knew a bit of how to use her powers. And maybe she could find someone who DID have a clue on what the h*** was going on... And hopefully knew on how to undo this.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:17 pm 
Freelancer

Jon, Nick and Matt continued walking as Jon and Nick talked about stuff Matt still wasn't interested in. He stares at the two plainly as Jon thought to himself that he's got to lighten up.

"So what's your story?" Jon asks Matt as Nick kicks his sword around recklessly.

"I went as Clive from Professor Layton and I was with my sister and after what happened she went missing so now I'm looking for her". JR stares at him feeling a bit sorry for him as Nick continues mucking around.

"Huh don't worry Matt we'll help you find her and get out of here after all everyone turns out good in the end right?" Matt smiles at his statement and walks on having some hope for the future.

Nick stares at him warily replying "Don't say that then you'll jinx everything and nothing will go good"

JR confused at his statement rebuts back "Oh thats a bunch of baloney. Don't be so superstitious" Nick jumps at him and they start arguing like hell.

Matt stares at the two arguing over nothing as he sighs and walks on knowing this is going to be a long walk.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:12 am 
Middling

It started getting dark. "...And that's why you shouldn't have said that!" said Nick. "It's getting dark, guys." said Matt. "Well I guess that we could rest here for tonight." said Jon.

They started a fire and sat ,cross-legged , around it. They decided to see what the trip had given them. Nick pulled out a ocarina and played it experimentally.

He played as follows: D, F, high D, D F, high D.

Then it started to rain. "Nick, remind me to slap you later." Said Jon. Out of nowhere, a lightning bolt struck the ground right next to Jon. "Scratch that, remind me to kill you later!"

Last edited by darklink on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:14 pm 
Freelancer

Kevin heard who he was stuck with, and he knew at least one of them would be a wimp to the common eye. He had decided to ask who everyone was cos-playing as.

Kevin: So, who are all of you cos-playing as?
Daphne: Hinata.
Aidan: Sephiroth. Now you?
Kevin: Ogma from Fire Emblem. So, any of you good at combat, because it might help us to know so we can tell if we can handle specific situations or not.
Aidan: Well, I got like a 6 foot katana that is quite the beast.
Daphne: Um...
Kevin: I get it, you're shy? Well, just don't let us down.

The group decided to finally get a move on towards the mountains Kevin saw. As soon as they all got on the beach, a weird man approached them.

Man: Die you Altean!
Aidan: Um, what in t-
Kevin: I got this.

Kevin went up to the man. He preformed a front flip as he took his sword, and slashed down vertically at the guy. Two more quick slashes were preformed, the first left to right, the second down to up. The skilled swordsman then ended with a back flip, taking one last blow to the man, killing him dead. The man dropped an axe.

Aidan: Dang...
Kevin: Who knew I had that kind of power.
Dpahne: Well, if we are all... you know...
Kevin: Yes, I know. We all have the abilities of who we cos-play as, but that's still sweet!

The group had gotten off the beach, and began the trek up the mountainside.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:38 pm 
Newcomer

Kleo walked on and saw the sun finaly set behind the trees, looking up and staring at the plethora of stars.
They were so beautiful and enticing tha Kleo nearly ran into a tree, dropping Cabachon.

"Ow? What was that fo-"
"SHHHHHH!" She stepped on the pixl to muffle his words. Up ahead, someone had lit a fire. Kleo slowly stepped off the enraged pixl, wispering to him why he had to be quiet.
"But maybe they're friendly- MFF" Kleo enveloped him in her hands. "Why can't you just shut up?"
Kleo peeked from behind the bushes to see three guys sitting around a fire.

"Twenty dollars!"

~Derp

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:48 pm 
Commentator

The threesome made good progress up the mountainside, and they were still in awe over Kevin's display of swordsmanship. They looked around as they trekked, and they noticed that some rocks were rolling down the mountain.

"Watch out! It's a rockslide!" Aidan called as larger rocks tumbled downwards. He, Kevin and Daphne sprinted further up and had to stop to take a breather, but at least they had got out the way of the rockslide. Their rest was cut short as the sound of flapping wings drew closer. Daphne looked up.

"That looks like..." she began, but Aidan cut her short.

"A wyvern!" he finished. He pulled out his katana and moved forward, telling Kevin and Daphne to stay back. The wyvern landed in front of Aidan, roaring in fury.

"Alright then... let's see how you like this!" With a gravity-defying leap, Aidan sprang forward and slashed several times at the wyvern, taking off 4521 HP, before jumping back to his spot. The wyvern retaliated by swiping a clawed hand at Aidan, knocking 127 HP from him.

"That sort of strength... that's unreal..." Daphne gasped.

"Enough! Take this!" Aidan pulled out a green Materia and a barrage of 6 comets smashed into the wyvern, taking 2219, 3310, 2475, 2791, 3099 and 2611 HP respectively. Aidan's MP went down by 120. A roar of anger escaped the wyvern, and it swung round and smacked Aidan with its tail, taking off 723 HP and dazing him. Aidan was about to leap forward and slash the wyvern again, but the tail-blow had caused him to stagger to one side and miss completely. The wyvern headbutted Aidan backwards, taking off a further 402 HP and he fell heavily to the ground, winded.

*The fight continues!*

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:36 pm 
Freelancer

After rain stops Jon pulls out a large tent for him, Matt and Nick to sleep in. The two look at him puzzled.

"What? It's a freaking comic book, games etc convention. I was sleeping in this while waiting in line." replies Jon as Matt and Nick shrug and go along with it.

"Well at least you were prepared for two things even if you didn't know the latter."'states Matt as Jon pulls his sleeping bag into the tent.

"Do you guys have a sleeping condition of some kind?" asks Jon as he sets up his stuff in the tent. The two look at him confused and reply "no"

"Good. Oh and Matt if Nick does anything stupid slap him cause I won't be bothered." asks Jon as he finishes setting his things up.

Night eventually comes and the trio in the tent swap words and muck around.

"I'm going to sleep guys so don't bother me unless it's important" says Jon as he covers himself in his sleeping bag. Nick then pulls out his Ocarina and starts playing some soothing music. It then starts raining heavily.

"Nick! You are dead! You're lucky I put the fly on." Jon says angrily as he chases Nick in the small space of the tent obviously angered after being awakened by the rain.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:41 pm 
Newcomer

Kleo and Cabachon the group of three put up a tent and go inside.

"I wonder if they have anything valuable..." Kleo said, absentmindedly.
"What?!" Cabachon snapped. "You shouldn't be so greedy!"
"I wonder if they have any food..." She said, drooling and ignoring the pixl. Kleo ducked down into some tall grass and crawled towards the tent. "Bleheheheh...wait...what did I just say? Eh..."

Now free from Kleo's grasp, Cabachon flew over to the front of the tent. "Hello? Anyone in there?"
Kleo looked over to see Cabachon speaking quite loudly at the entrance of the tent. "Oh crap. Crap. Crap. Just crawl away slowly...just crawl...away...slowly..."

"Twenty dollars!"

~Derp

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:34 am 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Matt looked up and heard a voice from outside the tent calling "Hello, is anyone in there?"

Matt put a finger to his lips and gestured for Jon and Nick to stay where they were, while Matt shuffled closer to the entrance of the tent. He put his ear to the door and listened for anything, then happy that nothing was going to attack him he quickly unzipped the entrance of the tent and came face to face with a weird looking thing hovering just outside the tent.

From inside the tent Jon gasped and Nick just sat there staring at the creature, mouth wide open.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:19 pm 
Newcomer

"Hi!" The exuburant pixl exclaimed. "I'm Cabachon! What's your name? Hey, you guys got any food?" The pixl rolled out questions one by one.

Meanwhile, Kleo had crawled backwards through the grass and climbed up a tree. She watched in horror as the the pixl related what had happened. "That pixl...that dang pixl...I'm going to kill him..."

"Twenty dollars!"

~Derp

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Matt sat there scratching his head looking awed at the pixl.

"Umm" Matt said slowly "My names Matt, the on sitting there with his mouth open is Nick and the other guy's Jon, and umm... I have a chocolate bar in my satchel.... I think..."

Matt reached out for his stachel, pulling it towards him he flipped it open, pulled out a chocolate bar and put it slowly on the floor.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:33 pm 
Commentator

Tara was glad after they had drawn straws to seperate groups. She had gotten lucky and been placed with her sister and this strange boy who was now a pokemon. Then there was the fourth member of their team: Insanity. She seemed like a kind enough girl from their first meeting but it still felt strange to be working all of the sudden with complete strangers.

Alice had taken a serious liking to her new pokemon friend. After catching the bulbasaur and the pidgeotto she had come back and hugged charmandar. Alice had always been an animal lover so this was no surprise to her sister when she immediatly formed the bonds with these pokemon. Still Tara couldnt help the nervous feeling in her heart knowing that this scene was still very unnatural.

"Hey you paying any attention?" a voice broke Tara from her thoughts. Looking up Tara saw Insanity peering back at her through the eyes of Samus aran. It looked like Insanity had finally choosen to remove her helmet. "Well did you hear what I said?" she repeated her tone wasnt that angry more annoyed.

"No sorry I wasnt paying any attention..." Tara smiled innocently. She knew this wasnt the time to be daydreaming but with everything that had happened so far she couldnt really help it.

Insanity shook her head and sighed. "I was just saying thats its getting dark we need to decide which direction we are headed." Insanity continued to stare at Tara completly ignoring Alice and Zach.

Tara shook her head "I wish I knew which way to go." Taras head felt like it was going to explode. Everything seemed to be happening at once again and she couldnt stand it. As she glanced about the convention hall she realized that everything was different now. It was as if they really were in a dream. "Everythings so crazy..." she thought to herself. "Perhaps it is just I that is going crazy..."

Even as she thought this she felt a small tug on her shirt. The charmandar who for some reason Alice had decided to name "Zach" had come up and was now pulling at her shirt trying to get her attention. Tara turned to it reluctantly and smiled. "What do you want?"

"Char charmandar char chaaaaaaaaaar" it said but no matter how she tried Tara still couldnt understand it. She picked it up slowly and walked over to her sister handing him back to her.

Alice smiled and took Zach back. "He wants you to stop worrying." Alice said as her sister began to walk away.

Tara turned back to her. "What was that?" She had almost forgotten that through some strange power her sister was able to understand this pokemon. "Although..." she thought to herself "perhaps its just my imagination."

Alice grinned at her older sister as she held Zach tight in her arms like a child. "He says you need to stop worrying about things and that things are going to be alright."

Tara shook her head and chuckled "Oh and what else does he have to say?" Tara didnt believe what she was hearing. A LIZARD was telling her not to worry? Had he not realized what was happening to them what JUST happened to them?

"Char charmandar char charmander." Zach spoke again his words sounding somewhat comforting but still it was just to strange to take in. Alice shook her head and slowly put Zach down on the ground. Walking up to her sister she slowly moved in and wrapped her arms around her sisters waist.

Tara flinched at her sisters touch. She wasnt quite used to this new body yet. She had always been taller then her sister but now where she had grown a couple of inches Alice had shrunk. Slowly her body began to warm up however and eventually a smile crept across her face as she lifted a hand to touch her little sisters forehead. "You are just too sweet for your own good sometimes Alice...just too sweet."

Alice glanced up at her and a grin spread across her face and she let out a giggle as her sister tickled her gently. Tara bent down next to her and gave her a hug back and whispered "Thank you." in her ear.

Alice shook her head as Tara got back up. "Dont thank me. Thank Zach...hes the one that told me to give you a hug." she turned back to the charmander and smiled chuckling.

"Oh well thank you then Zach." Tara said as she strode over to the little pokemon and picked him up in her arms once more this time to hug him.

"Charmander" Zach replied and even thought Tara still couldnt understand him she knew he meant something along the lines of "your welcome."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:46 pm 
Newcomer

"Nice to meet you guys!" The pixl said, happily. As he floated downwards, the chocolate bar stuck to him like a magnet. "Maybe...just maybe if I give this to Kleo, maybe she might not kill me! Ahah! Then again, it's pretty dang hard to kill a pixl, isn't it! Ahahah!" Cabachon started flying towards Kleo's perch.

"Why I'm gonna...grr..."

"Twenty dollars!"

~Derp

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:59 pm 
Freelancer

Jon and Nick look on confused at the events. "Eh, what just happened?" asks Jon as he looks outside for any other random creatures.

"Some random thing came up to us and asked us for chocolate. Which retrospect is pretty weird" replies Matt as he closes up his satchel.

"Well maybe we can follow that thing and see if it's with anyone else we can afford to have more people to help us on this journey" states Nick in a manner that surprises Matt and Jon.

The group somewhat agree to Nick's idea and follow the tracks of the thing.

Image Image

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next