The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Convention Craziness (RPG)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:45 pm 
Veteran

Insanity forced herself up. She was slowly getting used to the weight. If this was a real suit now, she had to be careful not to activate anything accidentally. She tried to remember the game, which poses took and buttons Samus Aran pressed to use the suit's weapons.

Insanity looked around. It was desolate and no cos-players or regular people from the convention were to be found. The convention center and streets surrounding it were replaced by trees, rocks, and other natural surroundings.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:28 pm 
Middling

Nick grabbed his stuff and put it on his back. He walked towards the forest. Suddenly his atoms split apart and appeared right next to "Link" who was cooking some meat. "What the?" Said Nick. "Who are you?" Said "Link". "My name is Nick Fish." Said Nick. "I'm Jon."

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:46 pm 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Matt felt a little bit faint as he switched his DS off and stuffed it back into his satchel.

As he glanced around the empty convention hall Matt noticed his sisters glasses lying cracked on the floor. Matt walked upto them and picked them off the floor and placed then carefuly inside his satchel. "I will find you, no matter what"

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:14 pm 
Freelancer

'DL force asked me to say that we need to make our posts longer'

JR looked at him and said "great now there's an evil me". Nick replied "well this is cosplay and at least we don't need to fight each other"

JR says "it would be much more worse if other people went as a hero and another as the dark them"

"funny I saw a Samus and Dark Samus earlier" said Nick
JR passes some meat " well i saw a lot of samuses and links and marios.....wanna eat?"
"yeah sure"

After they ate
"I think we should go and find any help or figure out what just happened"
"agreed" replied Nick

The two continued to walk across in the woods warily holding their swords if someone was going to attack them. Suddenly a mysterious figure appeared and attacked them with magic.

The two dodged his attacks and lunged their swords at him. As they fought JR asks "who are you?"
The figure replies "that's not for you to know " and suddenly disappears.

"who was that?"

"I don't know but this is just the beginning"

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Last edited by JRPictures on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:41 pm 
Commentator

Without even taking time to think it over Alice called out the first attack. "Charmandar use scratch attack!" she said. Tara who was "standing" right behind her looked at her sister as if she were crazy but her eyes widened as she saw what happened next.

Zachs mind immediatly clicked as the attack was called out and he scratched at the bulbasaur. The bulbasaur was begginning to look defeated and feeling weak it began to back down. Zach turned around leaving his back open and smiled at Alice. "Charmandar char!" he said although in his mind he was saying "thank you."

Alice smiled back at the lizard pokemon and bent down to pet it. "Good job charmander..." she grinned and pet his head. Just then she heard a cry from behind. Three pidgeotto had appeared out of nowhere and were now ganging up on Tara.

Alice was about to call out a command when the bulbasaur from before leaped forward and whipped the head pidgeotto. "What?" Alice said. The bulbasaur turned to face her . "Bulba bulba SAAAAUR" it said.

Zachs eyes widened. He was still getting used to this whole understanding what pokemon are saying thing. He walked over to Bulbasaur. "So you want to help?" he said although it came out "Char char char?"

The bulbasaur nodded. "Bulba saur saur bulba." which translated to "You won against me fair and square. Now I must repay the debt." with that the bulbasaur stood and its eyes lowered as it stared at the pidgeotto who looked very angry and had been distracted enough to let Tara escape.

"Bulba saur bulba bulba bulba saur saur." Zach listened as bulbasaur spoke directly to the pidgeotto staring it down ready to fight. "So you think you can attack random strange animals without thinking. Well we will see about that." the bulbasaur was brave but also stupid. How could he think to fight right now? Especially when he was so beaten up.

The pidgeotto stared back at the bulbasaur "PIGEOTTTTTTTTTTTT" it screeched. The two pidgeottos behind it immediatly responded and going straight for bulbasaur they began to attack him with gusts of wind and sand.

Alice gasped as she watched and then thinking quick she turned to Charmandar. "Charmandar use your ember attack on those pidgeotto!" Alice quickly ran over and picked up her sister who was still dizzy taking all this in at once.

Zach ran forward as fast as he could towards the pidgey. "If only I knew agility." he thought to himself. He barely had time to think this thought before the head pidgeotto stepped in front of him and blew him backwards with a large whirlwind!

"WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Zach felt his body being lifted as he was thrown backwards against the ground. Meanwhile bulbasaur was losing health fast as the pidgeotto continued to bonbard him with gust and sand attack.

It was at that moment that Alice began to lost all hope. "I...I cant do this...this is too much." she said as she fell to her knees. Her eyes began to fill with tears as she saw bulbasaur now laying on the ground at the point of fainting. Zach too lay to the side his eyes closed from the impact of being thrown. Alice began to weep. "Why is this happening! All I wanted was a little adventure...Im too young for this!" she continued to cry.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. As she looked up she saw her sister or at least what looked like her sister staring back at her. "Dont give up Alice. We obviously were brought here for a reason...the tides could still change. You have to keep fighting. I believe in you Alice."

Alice stared at her sister tears still streaming down her face then she nodded. "Alright sister Ill do it for you!" Alice stood up once again her face now looking completly different. Grabbing at the pokeballs on her belt she stared right at the pidgeotto that were before her. "Alright time to battle some pokemon!" Almost immediatly Alice disposition had gone from a scared and hurting 12 year old girl to a now courageous and excited trainer.

Tara stood back and watched her sister. She didnt know how she had did it but somehow when her sister got so worried like that she had been able to transform back to her regular or at least human self. Now she watched as her sister stood stronger then she a grin on her face. "Thats more like it Alice. You show those pokemon whos boss!"

Even as Tara said this Alice was fumbling around with something in her bag. "whats she doing?" Tara wondered to herself. Alice grinned as she pulled out what she had been looking for a bottle of water.
"That a girl Alice..." Tara figured out what Alice was doing as Alice walked over to Zach and carefully opened his mouth pouring the water in.

"Come on buddy drink up." she said aloud as she continued to pour the contents in his mouth. The pidgeotto no longer interested in fighting something that wouldnt fight back glanced at Tara in curiousity. What was she doing? "Come on come on...." Alice said.

Suddenly Zachs eyes flew open. He jumped up now feeling ten times stronger then only a few minutes ago. Staring up at Alice he realized what she had done and smiled at her "Charmandar." he said.

Their eyes locked as Zach stared up at her . Alice nodded and then they both turned to face the pidgeotto. The head pidgeotto felt a wave of confusion come over it as it stared back at the now rejuvenated Zach. Shaking its feathers it turned to the other two pidgeotto who were now looking a little smaller. "PIDGEOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" it screeched and pointed at Zach with its wing.

Alice was ready for them this time however and immediatly called out to Zach. "SCRATCH ATTACK!" To which Zach immediatly responded and going for the pidgeotto on the left scratched it up until it fainted and returned back to its original plushie form.

Not even hesistating to think about what just happened Alice called out the next attack. "EMBER!" she called and Zach went for the pidgeotto on the right. This one didnt stand a chance and immediatly burned falling to the ground and going back to being a plushie.

The leader felt its confidence decrease greatly as it stared at Zach who was growling at it ferociously. Shaking its head it immediatly took flight and attempted to create a whirlwind like the last one. This time it failed however and Alice called out the final attack. "Ember!" she said and the next minute the pidgey disappeared.

Alice fell to the ground in exhaustion feeling herself return to normal or as normal as she could be stuck in a pokemon trainers body. Zach ran towards her and hopped into her arms. "WE WON!" he said happily as he nuzzled into her arms.

Alice just smiled and turned to her sister behind her. Tara smiled at her and made a thumbs up sign. Alice grinned and turned back to Zach. "That was crazy... but Im glad its over." she said to him as she pet Zachs head. What she didnt know...was her adventure had just barely begun.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:56 am 
Freelancer

JR and Nick relaxing from the fight, continue to search for anyone else. "Do you have any idea what's happening?" asked Jon.

"No not really" Nick replied. "Well I guess some evil bad guy brought everyone here as part of his evil plan but how would that work?"

Nick shrugs at Jon's question and they continue walking. Jon then pulls out an Ocarina and starts playing it. "I thought you were Twilight Princess Link why do you have an Ocarina?" asked Nick.

"Well I was in a nice Zelda mood and I felt I should bring an Ocarina anyway" replied Jon. "Do you think it can do all those magical abilities?" asked Nick.

"Let's find out". Jon starts playing Zelda's Lullaby and then a large stone moved out of the way revealing a path out of the forest. "huh Lucky" chuckled Nick. The two walked on making their way out of the forest.

Image Image

Last edited by JRPictures on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:29 am 
Middling

Location: Colchester, essex, england, UK, europe, world, solar sytem, universe, galaxy
Matt continued walking down the deserted hallways, glancing left to right every so often. Matt's mind felt like it could explode with information, that was crammimg his mind with all sorts.

He shook his head and turned the corner and saw something he couldn't belive, A young girl standing there next another girl, the young girl was patting some sort of lizard which looked exactly like a Charmander. Matt stared wide eyes at the scene but decided to introduce himself.

He wandered over to the group and asked "Hey I'm just wondering do you guys have any idea whats going on?"

Last edited by Mattfan1! on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:07 am 
Commentator

"Cassalia, wait!" Aidan called. Cassalia sighed and turned round.

"What do you want now?"

"Look, I don't know what's going on here, but we need to stick together."

"Together? I don't NEED your help, Aidan. So *beep!* off." Cassalia walked away quickly.

"Cassalia..." Aidan began, but trailed off as she got further away. Just up ahead he saw two girls with what looked like a Charmander and he ran over to them. A little way away was a young man who didn't seem to be completely with the gathering.

"Does anyone have ANY idea what the HECK is going on around here?" he asked.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:07 pm 
Freelancer

Jon and Nick after some tireful walking finally get out of the forest. "Well that's a relief" chuckled Jon. "Well, what now?" Nick asks.

"Well I guess we figure out what the hell just happened and find some way out of here." "Agreed. Lets go that way. I think I can see someone there.

"Yeah I can see someone too. Let's go Nick." And so the duo continue ther journey feeding on wolve remians and water Jon had.

Image Image

Last edited by JRPictures on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:10 am 
Veteran

Daphne had just gotten to the convention. It took her forever to get a ride and her costume together. She was cosplaying as Hinata from Naruto. She sorta acted like her character, so that helped her pick. She was walking when she saw two guys.

Daphne: Hi!

ImageImage

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:13 am 
Freelancer

Kevin had been in the bathroom this entire time, trying to wash out some puke some fat drunk person belched on him. He had finally gotten it all out, when he felt something weird in the air around the convention area. He walked out of the bathroom, which had a rock door to it. He was the last one out, so when he shut the door, the empty space in the bathroom turned solid. It took Kevin a second to realize he was standing on a steep slope, and he began rolling down the mountainside. He finally landed, almost puking on his costume from his insane dizziness. He got up, and noticed nobody was who they were anymore. They all looked like the people they were cos-playing as.

"This can't be real. How is everyone a superhero-type person now?" Kevin thought to himself. He pondered on this as he decided to check on his sword. Before he had gotten into the convention, he payed the head of it all a sum of money so that he could bring a real sword in. Kevin also spent quite a lot making his costume as close as what it would be in the video game, so therefore he felt no differences with his costume. He un-sheathed his sword, and began walking around, he studied the map of the convention inside and out before he got here, but nothing was the same.

All around Kevin were these natural scenarios that could not has physically fit inside of the convention space. Kevin looked under him, and saw he was standing on a beach. He just got off a mountain, and now he was on a beach? The puzzled ma pressed on to the center of it all, when along the way, five infantry with guns came up to him. He saw they had 10 HP above them, and they fired upon him first. The bullets missed, of course, and Kevin took the troopers out in three quick swings of his sword. He moved on until he saw a group of people huddled around a red lizard with a flaming tail. He kept his sword drawn, and carefully went up to the group.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:47 am 
Freelancer

Jon and Nick walk up to the group also surrounding the cute little Pokemon.

"Is everyone looking at the Charmander cause it's cute?" asks Jon funnily.

The Charmander talked back but all Jon could hear was "Charmander charm charm!". "You kiss your mother with that mouth?" replied Nick as everyone else rolls eyes at him.

"We're figuring out what to do next" replies Tara. "Everyone wants to know what in the world is happening and were just looking at what's happened so far."

"Me and Nick here were attacked by a shadowy figure earlier if that helps" stated Jon.

Matt walks up to him "Well, what does he look like?"

"We couldn't see much but he was wearing a hood and long coat and he appeared to have long black hair and he's a really good fighter." Replied Jon as he looked around at the group.

"well at least we have a clue of who could be behind this." stated Alice.

Image Image

Last edited by JRPictures on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:51 pm 
Veteran

Insanity continued to explore this new landscape. She saw more people and a charmander in the distance.

"Yay! I'm not the only one here," Insanity rejoiced. Insanity ran to try and catch up to them. She ended up rolling into a ball. She jumped out when she was with them.

"Who are you?" a pokemon trainer asked.

"I'm Insanity! As you can see I'm dressed as Samus Aran," Insanity explained.

"It's a good thing you didn't find us earlier," a Sephiroth stated.

"Why?"

"My friend Cassalia just left. She came as Dark Samus, not to mention she hates people. My name is Aidan by the way."

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:52 pm 
Middling

Location: Somewhere... known as.... *Before I say ask yourself do you really even care? No? Didn't think so.*
After a long discussion they had agreed on several facts. They had agreed that anyone there had to be in a costume and had become the costume they were wearing. Any merchandise around was real as well. There was definitely a change in the Hall itself. And a mysterious figure cloaked in a black cape was running around causing mischief.

They wanted to learn more about this however. They decided the best way was in groups. They each wrote their names on a piece of paper and put it in a hat, then pulling them out they got the following groups:

(LOL yeah I actually pulled them out of my hat)

Group 1: Kevin, Daphne, and Aidan

Group 2: Jon, Nick, and Matt

Group 3: Zach, Alice, Tara, and Insanity

They Split into their groups and walked off into the hall each in separate directions.

(If you haven’t been grouped talk to me and I will get you into a group. Thank you that is all)

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:21 pm 
Middling

Matt, Jon and Nick walked down the corridors, checking behind them every so often incase of any people lurking behind any doors.

Matt sighed and glanced at Jon who was giggling with Nick about something, to put it plainly, Matt wasn't interested in

"would you please concertraite on what were doing here and stop acting like children." Matt moaned at the twosome

Nick glared at Matt and just simply shrugged, then continued giggling

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next