The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Continuity Fixes
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:53 pm 
Creator

Now there's a few things in season 5 that I thought were obvious, but other people can't understand. I tried to clear this up a bit in my latest update. But people are still confused about certain things like "How did snake get hurt if he wears a bullet-proof vest" and my answer in a comment was:

"Snakes gun uses hallow point bullets, too strong for a bullet-proof vest, and he got shot with his own gun. Blaire's powers allowed him to get past the print ID feature. It's simple."

If anyone has found any other "Errors" in this season, PLEASE let me know Now. I doubt I'll be able to get anyone to re-film anything for 75, but i have a week and something may be possible.

So please let me know EVERYTHNG! Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Continuity Fixes
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:06 pm 
Freelancer

Well I would have to see Episode 74 before saying anything.

But I guess explain what happens to Pauline unless she does appear in the finale. If the leaving scene was her conclusion, I guess she went back to Brooklyn or something.

Also is the Netha Saber the only thing that can kill Nox Decious if Darkness confronts him or will Nox Decious be more mortal than last time?

Nothing else I can think of since the rest will be answered in the last two episodes.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 pm 
Commentator

There's not really any continuity errors I can think of this season, but I did just remember one thing I wanted clarification on.

Back during the whole storming of Ganon's base, when the darkness showed up, all of the bad guys (except for Ganon) ran to attack the Darkness. They then were all frozen thanks to the darkness's power. Now, I get how Scott, Pauline, Blaire, and Bowser could be frozen, but Decious being frozen kind of confused me.

Is Decious on par with the darkness in strength? If he isn't, then why is he so confident he can take down the Darkness on his own after that incident? If he is, why was he frozen so easily by the darkness?

If I can think of anything else, I will post it here. That was the big one that confused me though.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:18 am 
Intermediate

Hmm... Well, I'll attempt to ramble on about what appears confusing to me, but in all honestly, I know you've explained a damn-well lot of things in the past, Richie, and could a very good job explaining half of the stuff people have already been asking you FOR you, so don't blame yourself in any way. It's probably because of them not remembering, knowing, or that a select few of your videos got taken off YouTube. Shame, really. :/

Well, here's my two cents worth:

1) The "Black Widow Blade" has seen a lot of duplication and re-handings of it's time. Nox had two, apparently, of which one was destroyed and the "true" one was taken by the Darkness, which was then duplicated by him and used by Mario to defeat Mr. L. After that, the second "Duplicate" disappeared and I can only suppose was somehow recovered by Nox after his resurrection. However, he had to fight off Merlin right when he was recalled, so how did he do that without the blade? As well, how was he recovered with no one else around (or so it seemed)? Also, also: Does the Darkness still possess the true "Blade Widow Blade", as he had it (I think) after his second death? Basically, all I'm saying is that the blade and it's true form is sort of lost now. ^_^'

2) Also, going back to season 2, Link said that Nox "revived" Ganondorf (or released him from the "Dark Realm", whatever). Why was it it took Ganondorf this long to join forces with him and, why in that, did Ganondorf end up reviving Nox after his death before his coming, only to have him serve Ganondorf? After all, Nox originally revived Ganondorf (apparently) so... where's the hierarchy there? I donno, but as if his mention in season 2 was intentional of his coming all the way back then (I believe).

Meh, that's all I can name for now. I'll post anything else that comes to mind, if it comes.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:00 am 
Creator

Nitsua94 wrote:
Well I would have to see Episode 74 before saying anything.

But I guess explain what happens to Pauline unless she does appear in the finale. If the leaving scene was her conclusion, I guess she went back to Brooklyn or something.

Also is the Netha Saber the only thing that can kill Nox Decious if Darkness confronts him or will Nox Decious be more mortal than last time?

Nothing else I can think of since the rest will be answered in the last two episodes.

The Nether saber WAS the only think that could kill decious, since he had the truth stone. Remember, he lost the stone when wario struck him, Now he's mortal.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 am 
Creator

TheHiddenOne wrote:
There's not really any continuity errors I can think of this season, but I did just remember one thing I wanted clarification on.

Back during the whole storming of Ganon's base, when the darkness showed up, all of the bad guys (except for Ganon) ran to attack the Darkness. They then were all frozen thanks to the darkness's power. Now, I get how Scott, Pauline, Blaire, and Bowser could be frozen, but Decious being frozen kind of confused me.

Is Decious on par with the darkness in strength? If he isn't, then why is he so confident he can take down the Darkness on his own after that incident? If he is, why was he frozen so easily by the darkness?

If I can think of anything else, I will post it here. That was the big one that confused me though.

They underestimated Darkness because they had numbers. Decious will be more prepared when he faces Darkness. In Fact the Darkness is well aware of the cleverness of Nox Decious, so he won't even try that. It's going to be an all out BLACK CORE lightsaber duel!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 am 
Creator

LordGavin wrote:
Hmm... Well, I'll attempt to ramble on about what appears confusing to me, but in all honestly, I know you've explained a damn-well lot of things in the past, Richie, and could a very good job explaining half of the stuff people have already been asking you FOR you, so don't blame yourself in any way. It's probably because of them not remembering, knowing, or that a select few of your videos got taken off YouTube. Shame, really. :/

Well, here's my two cents worth:

1) The "Black Widow Blade" has seen a lot of duplication and re-handings of it's time. Nox had two, apparently, of which one was destroyed and the "true" one was taken by the Darkness, which was then duplicated by him and used by Mario to defeat Mr. L. After that, the second "Duplicate" disappeared and I can only suppose was somehow recovered by Nox after his resurrection. However, he had to fight off Merlin right when he was recalled, so how did he do that without the blade? As well, how was he recovered with no one else around (or so it seemed)? Also, also: Does the Darkness still possess the true "Blade Widow Blade", as he had it (I think) after his second death? Basically, all I'm saying is that the blade and it's true form is sort of lost now. ^_^'

2) Also, going back to season 2, Link said that Nox "revived" Ganondorf (or released him from the "Dark Realm", whatever). Why was it it took Ganondorf this long to join forces with him and, why in that, did Ganondorf end up reviving Nox after his death before his coming, only to have him serve Ganondorf? After all, Nox originally revived Ganondorf (apparently) so... where's the hierarchy there? I donno, but as if his mention in season 2 was intentional of his coming all the way back then (I believe).

Meh, that's all I can name for now. I'll post anything else that comes to mind, if it comes.

I believe chris said it best in a blooper. "Nox decious, lies and cheats, said he controls ganondorf when ganondorf actually controls him" lol.

Basically Decious just wanted to be in charge, but never really was. When the darkness asks bowser in ACT II if he remembered "His old Master nox decious" Bowser responds by saying "I was merely helping him". That also sums it up.

Nox thought he could controll ganon if he was revived, he was wrong.

As far as the "Black Widow Blade" is concerned, I like to think the darkness still has the original. And it is decious who made a new one.

We still don't know what happened to merlin. But the scene that was introduced in Blind storm, (Where merlin meets with wario) and it was continued in the season 4 finally (Where Merlin meets with Nox). Will finally continue and end, after a 2 year wait lol. I think that will explain half your post.

Your also going to learn the truth about how long Ganon has ACTUALLY been in the real world. I'm very excited!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:39 am 
Novice

Location: "I am everywhere and nowhere. I am all of you and none of you"
Just a minor cosmetic question: At the end of Season Three, why does Merlin claim that the Nether Saber glowed yellow when it was his own? As far as I know, it glowed green in what's currently left of the Arthur sequels. Is there something I'm missing from the films, or was this merely a retcon?

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:50 am 
Intermediate

Richalvarez wrote:
I believe chris said it best in a blooper. "Nox decious, lies and cheats, said he controls ganondorf when ganondorf actually controls him" lol.

Basically Decious just wanted to be in charge, but never really was. When the darkness asks bowser in ACT II if he remembered "His old Master nox decious" Bowser responds by saying "I was merely helping him". That also sums it up.

Nox thought he could controll ganon if he was revived, he was wrong.

As far as the "Black Widow Blade" is concerned, I like to think the darkness still has the original. And it is decious who made a new one.

We still don't know what happened to merlin. But the scene that was introduced in Blind storm, (Where merlin meets with wario) and it was continued in the season 4 finally (Where Merlin meets with Nox). Will finally continue and end, after a 2 year wait lol. I think that will explain half your post.

Your also going to learn the truth about how long Ganon has ACTUALLY been in the real world. I'm very excited!

Cool beans. I sort of figured those would all be the answers to my questions, but clarification only helps to know I was right (or wasn't far off in my understanding). Thanks Richie.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:35 pm 
Role Player

I could sound dumb when I ask this.

In episode 60, didn't the Darkness say he can't die if Mario lives? I may have misunderstood but just looking for clarification.

Also not too important but why did the Darkness always refer to Mario as "him" in the movie? He called him Mario ever since he stabbed him but why didn't he ever say Mario?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:22 am 
Creator

Space Hunter M wrote:
Just a minor cosmetic question: At the end of Season Three, why does Merlin claim that the Nether Saber glowed yellow when it was his own? As far as I know, it glowed green in what's currently left of the Arthur sequels. Is there something I'm missing from the films, or was this merely a retcon?

The Mario series isn't really directly connected to our Arthur series. Decious and Merlin were pulled from it, but their back stories don't exactly match up with what was established in the childhood flashbacks in "Oops we broke the table part 2"

Mind you that video never saw internet time so i didn't think it mattered lol.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:31 am 
Creator

linkrocks wrote:

In episode 60, didn't the Darkness say he can't die if Mario lives? I may have misunderstood but just looking for clarification.

Also not too important but why did the Darkness always refer to Mario as "him" in the movie? He called him Mario ever since he stabbed him but why didn't he ever say Mario?

His essense will always be a part of mario. When the darkness died in the movie, his soul lingered on in his hat. But his true connection to this world is mario. Meaning that even if he died now, his spirit would still remain intact in the world, because he still has a conection to mario. He had two options in Blind storm: Merge back with mario, or regain phisical form with some help from the beacon. Obviously he took form. The point is yes, Darkness will never truly "Die" as long as mario lives because the share the same soul. That doesn't mean he can't loose his body, does that make sense?

He said "Him" to keep it spoiler free that he was after mario, but after he was revealed to look like and be after mario I kept the "Him" because it became part of his character. Of course now he has been calling him "Mario" Because they are getting more in sync.

I better shut up I might spoil something lol.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Richalvarez wrote:
linkrocks wrote:

His essense will always be a part of mario. When the darkness died in the movie, his soul lingered on in his hat. But his true connection to this world is mario. Meaning that even if he died now, his spirit would still remain intact in the world, because he still has a conection to mario. He had two options in Blind storm: Merge back with mario, or regain phisical form with some help from the beacon. Obviously he took form. The point is yes, Darkness will never truly "Die" as long as mario lives because the share the same soul. That doesn't mean he can't loose his body, does that make sense?

He said "Him" to keep it spoiler free that he was after mario, but after he was revealed to look like and be after mario I kept the "Him" because it became part of his character. Of course now he has been calling him "Mario" Because they are getting more in sync.

I better shut up I might spoil something lol.

That's... Pretty awesome, LOL. Now I can't help but wonder what'll happen if the Darkness were to merge back with Mario though. XD

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:11 pm 
Site Admin

Ah yes, I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Is it true that the Nether Saber always wins in combat? I remember this being focal in Season 3 and it has yet to be proven false. Wario has never been defeated in combat only slowed down.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:25 pm 
Commentator

AdminAdam wrote:
Ah yes, I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Is it true that the Nether Saber always wins in combat? I remember this being focal in Season 3 and it has yet to be proven false. Wario has never been defeated in combat only slowed down.

Shoot, I knew there was something I forgot to ask. Thank you Adam for asking this.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.