The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: chat box and some ideas
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 am 
Newcomer

get a box at the bottom of the board index and people can chat in there.get a watch section to watch all richards videos with out going to youtube.

Post subject: Re: chat box and some ideas
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 pm 
Forum Gamer

Being a freeforum, this is very difficult for Mr. Adam the Admin to do. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:45 am 
Newcomer

Usually with free forums most have chatboxes... depending on how good they are... welllll that can be debatable.

Anyway if you want to chat with someone you could always have a back and forth forum in the general chat I would have to guess. Or give them your email. or msn.

But there are free forum sites out there and the ones I know have them and I'm not sure what kind of free forum site this is so I'm not entirely sure if this has a chatbox or not

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 am 
Commentator

BlackZHawk2 wrote:
Anyway if you want to chat with someone you could always have a back and forth forum in the general chat I would have to guess.

The mods wouldn't like that. It's kind of against the rules. But there is a chatroom. The link is located in the "Fan Universe" section, below "The Movie" and above "Fan Discussion."

^Thanks ML!^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:51 pm 
Middling

the only problem about that chatbox is it makes no sound, so you never know if any1 is talking, which takes me to Chantago, where you hear a blup sound, and you can aslo mute that sound. You just kae an acount, and chat when you feel like it, pretty easy, whats better is if you enter the chat you can see what ppl have talked about, so instead of kinda killing it with a hello. you can join in =D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:02 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
well i say nay...

-one there is already a perfectly normal chat that we use right now and it hasn't steared us wrong yet. and besides that would just cause a dramatic lag in the forums and i'm sure that some will not be happy about that

-and as for the video section that could be a nice thing as long as it is streamed to the original youtube video's so that StMB can still get the views it diserves.