The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: ATTEN: Lord Gavin!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:30 pm 
Intermediate

To your points Richie: Yup. That I could tell and I was already planning on doing both. No worries there. ;D
Either Richie or one of the admins can remove his spoiler now, I guess.

And now, to editing. I'll hope to have that shot done by the afternoon today (as I'm out again this evening... something came up last minute >_>'''). Still, to work I go.

Hope you've liked what I've given in so far and, with that, I disappear for now.

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:15 pm 
Novice

Richalvarez wrote:
LordGavin wrote:
Another shot's done and sent off with all the others. One last one to do and things are finished. SHOULD be able to do it tomorrow and I god dang hope I do. I'll do my best Richie! ^_^'

oh and one more thing. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU NAME IS GAVIN!

It is taking a tremendous amount of will power to not reveal the spoiler. Please get rid of it! It's tempting and taunting the crap out of me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:26 pm 
Creator

LordGavin wrote:
To your points Richie: Yup. That I could tell and I was already planning on doing both. No worries there. ;D
Either Richie or one of the admins can remove his spoiler now, I guess.

And now, to editing. I'll hope to have that shot done by the afternoon today (as I'm out again this evening... something came up last minute >_>'''). Still, to work I go.

Hope you've liked what I've given in so far and, with that, I disappear for now.

I just emailed a seventh shot. I know your pressed for time. But after watching all your awesome effects in the other fight scene, the last one seemed a bit dull. So I was hoping you could just add a little magic to that. If you don't have time, no worries. But it would be awesome if you could tweak it a bit. I'd be willing to wait until super late tonight for it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:26 pm 
Intermediate

Richalvarez wrote:
I just emailed a seventh shot. I know your pressed for time. But after watching all your awesome effects in the other fight scene, the last one seemed a bit dull. So I was hoping you could just add a little magic to that. If you don't have time, no worries. But it would be awesome if you could tweak it a bit. I'd be willing to wait until super late tonight for it.

Dah, crap... Had I known this was coming, I wouldn't have taken my time with the last shot (I'm down to the last few effects with it). You probably need my little effects touches with that last shot, so I'll do it, but I'll be pressed for time now... I hope i can get it done in time, since I'll be out until late tonight... Dang...

Watch your E-mails, I know I can get this done. If anything at worst, delay the episode just ONE day and it'll be there for you. ^_^'

Remember:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:08 pm 
Intermediate

Just got the 6th shot done... Now bouncing for the last...
I have an hour basically right now... Lets do this...

Remember:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:51 pm 
Intermediate

Did you time me? Done! 8D
I got 10 minutes to spare. Lets send these off to you Richie and hope things are fine.

Remember:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:25 pm 
Creator

LordGavin wrote:
Did you time me? Done! 8D
I got 10 minutes to spare. Lets send these off to you Richie and hope things are fine.

wow sweet! thanks Gavin! Your the best!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:04 pm 
Newcomer

Richalvarez wrote:

**You're
:lol:

No, but in all seriousness, congratulations!

As evil as The Darkness is, the end of its life really gets to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:43 pm 
Intermediate

Richalvarez wrote:

You're welcome. You're lucky that last shot wasn't a killer to do and I hope everything's looking good to you the fans. Honestly, I got a bit worried at times that what I did might have looked a bit half-*ssed at times (I was rushing to get stuff done in places :/), so I'm praying you and the fan will enjoy it all and not think it looks too bad when it's up and done. ^_^'

1996isover wrote:
No, but in all seriousness, congratulations!

Thanks, bro. ;D

And Richie, if you don't mind me asking (cause I'm sure there's more than enough people asking), is it looking like the episode will be uploaded tonight or is it gonna be delayed a bit longer for some reason (perhaps something concerning me, as why I'm asking, mainly)?

Remember:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:10 pm 
Newcomer

No relatively quick response from Richie? Looks like he's either uploading the video and it'll take all day seeing as how large the file must be, or he's somehow at E3... Hmm... :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:33 pm 
Intermediate

1996isover wrote:
No relatively quick response from Richie? Looks like he's either uploading the video and it'll take all day seeing as how large the file must be, or he's somehow at E3... Hmm... :D

Doubt that. Richie never normally replies to me until after 3:00 - 4:00 PM my/his time (not there just yet). He's probably just busy with something like he normally is. Plus, I doubt he's at E3 (especially after having gone to his little anime convention), but that would be super sick if he did. After all, what is E3 but the happiest, little, video game place in the whole wide world? X3

Remember:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:42 pm 
Newcomer

LordGavin wrote:
1996isover wrote:

Doubt that. Richie never normally replies to me until after 3:00 - 4:00 PM my/his time (not there just yet). He's probably just busy with something like he normally is. Plus, I doubt he's at E3 (especially after having gone to his little anime convention), but that would be super sick if he did. After all, what is E3 but the happiest, little, video game place in the whole wide world? X3

Very true.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:54 pm 
Commentator

LordGavin wrote:
1996isover wrote:
After all, what is E3 but the happiest, little, video game place in the whole wide world? X3

Get on skype and join the rest of us then. We're in E3 heaven right now.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:16 pm 
Intermediate

TheHiddenOne wrote:

Two quick points on the matter:

First, try to calm down. E3 actually hasn't started yet and will do so tomorrow. Expect all of the real "Show-Stopping" stuff to actually appear after then (which will most likely be stuff that's been kept under wraps until now).

Second... Come on dude, I'm at work during this time of the week, remember? Can't exactly get on Skype anyway. Geez... XD

Remember:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:35 pm 
Commentator

LordGavin wrote:
TheHiddenOne wrote:

Two quick points on the matter:

First, try to calm down. E3 actually hasn't started yet and will do so tomorrow. Expect all of the real "Show-Stopping" stuff to actually appear after then (which will most likely be stuff that's been kept under wraps until now).

Second... Come on dude, I'm at work during this time of the week, remember? Can't exactly get on Skype anyway. Geez... XD

1st: Yes it has. 3 conferences have come and gone.

2nd: Darn, I thought you were out of work at this hour. Sorry.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next