The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: ATTEN: Lord Gavin!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:12 pm 
Creator

LordGavin wrote:
1996isover wrote:
No relatively quick response from Richie? Looks like he's either uploading the video and it'll take all day seeing as how large the file must be, or he's somehow at E3... Hmm... :D

Doubt that. Richie never normally replies to me until after 3:00 - 4:00 PM my/his time (not there just yet). He's probably just busy with something like he normally is. Plus, I doubt he's at E3 (especially after having gone to his little anime convention), but that would be super sick if he did. After all, what is E3 but the happiest, little, video game place in the whole wide world? X3

Since the episode is an hour and 8 minutes long, it takes about ten hours to render, once that's done, it will take about the same amount of time to upload. Now we're not even sure youtube will let us upload something this huge, so we may have to put it in parts, which would require us to render it again, and then upload it again. I wouldn't expect it online until tuesday morning the soonest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 pm 
Commentator

Can we say Stupid Mario Brothers The Movie ACT III anyone? Technically it has some of the characters from the original movie...it will FINALLY end the characters arcs (including shadow mario who seemed to be made originally as a movie exclusive) plus you have more epic fight scenes! The length alone should be enough to title it that though XD.

Looking forward to it! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:36 pm 
Novice

Location: "I am everywhere and nowhere. I am all of you and none of you"
Please upload it in parts. It takes long enough to load a standard episode on my connection anyway. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:01 pm 
Landsman

I'm so excited! I really hope it's up before school tomorrow (Wednesday for me, in Japan).

But I hope you've gotten to do everything you've wanted with this final episode, Richie. It must be hard saying goodbye to something you've spent 4.5 years on, but I'm excited to see what you do next!

Also, props to LordGavin for helping. I can't wait to see your effects!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 am 
Creator

WhiteMage wrote:
Can we say Stupid Mario Brothers The Movie ACT III anyone? Technically it has some of the characters from the original movie...it will FINALLY end the characters arcs (including shadow mario who seemed to be made originally as a movie exclusive) plus you have more epic fight scenes! The length alone should be enough to title it that though XD.

Looking forward to it! :)

If I called it the movie act III i think that would confuse anyone watching the series in order. Episode 75 does not come directly after ACT II. Plus even though its long it needs to be an episode, because it is the last.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:27 am 
Creator

llfranc09 wrote:
I'm so excited! I really hope it's up before school tomorrow (Wednesday for me, in Japan).

But I hope you've gotten to do everything you've wanted with this final episode, Richie. It must be hard saying goodbye to something you've spent 4.5 years on, but I'm excited to see what you do next!

Also, props to LordGavin for helping. I can't wait to see your effects!

Thanks. Hopefully you won't be disapointed, a lot of heart and soul went into making this episode the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:15 pm 
Newcomer

Well I think our dearest Lord, NAILED IT! A perfect episode :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:11 am 
Landsman

IT WAS AMAZING!!!

Also, I didn't write this yet, but GREAT JOB, LORD GAVIN!!!! The effects were AMAZING!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 am 
Newcomer

Gavin, two words:

Great work. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 am 
Intermediate

You're all welcome. Though I can name a few instances where my effects faltered/glitched, I'm more than pleased with how the final product came out; with or without the additions of my work. I'm more than happy to have finally become a part of the Stupid Mario Brothers series and helped with bringing a strong closure to it. Twas a fun and awesome experience.

Beyond that... Yeah. I'm glad everyone's pleased with my contribution. :)

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 pm 
Newcomer

LordGavin wrote:

Well why wouldn't we be, Lord Gavin? Haha!

As evil as The Darkness is, the end of its life really gets to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:12 am 
Creator

LordGavin wrote:
You're all welcome. Though I can name a few instances where my effects faltered/glitched, I'm more than pleased with how the final product came out; with or without the additions of my work. I'm more than happy to have finally become a part of the Stupid Mario Brothers series and helped with bringing a strong closure to it. Twas a fun and awesome experience.

I'm very sorry about the glitches Gavin, They were not intentional. Some of your effects didn't work right in after effects CS5, so we had to alter them or re-size them to how we thought you made them. Next time i'll have you render out a version first so we know what it's all supposed to look like.

And oh yes, there will be a next time. I need you to do effects for my future Machinima projects muhahahaha!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 am 
Newcomer

Richalvarez wrote:
[
And oh yes, there will be a next time. I need you to do effects for my future Machinima projects muhahahaha!!!!!

Richard Michael Alvarez, I believe your portrayal of The Darkness is really getting to you. Would you like some Dr. Mario pills?

As evil as The Darkness is, the end of its life really gets to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:06 am 
Commentator

Richalvarez wrote:

Well played Mr. Alvarez. Well played. Seriously though I would totally go for that XDDDD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:40 am 
Intermediate

Richalvarez wrote:
I'm very sorry about the glitches Gavin, They were not intentional. Some of your effects didn't work right in after effects CS5, so we had to alter them or re-size them to how we thought you made them. Next time i'll have you render out a version first so we know what it's all supposed to look like.

Yeah, I sort of wondered in the beginning if I should have just sent you a short video/render images instead of the effects files. I mean, that's what we do here at my work professionally after all. It doesn't allow you to control or manipulate a lot, but it will always work unlike the direct files. Worst comes to worst, we re-render, which we have huge farms for, unlike you, so that's why I never chose to do so before, so we only needed to render once. Whichever, now we know for the future then (and perhaps will have more time for then XD).

And... *Shrugs*... Okay. I'll keep doing effects for you, when I can. I mean, I don't suspect you'll be on as much of a timeline as the StMBros series was (or be in as much of a demand too often), so as long as you're willing to wait at times for me to do my stuff, than I'm sure I could continue doing these sorts of things for you as they come. Just don't kill me with the workload is all. ^_^'''

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next