The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Arthur vs The Druids vs The Grail
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:59 pm 
Newcomer

So I just watched the Arthur vs The Druids vs The Grail series and almost fell out of my chair laughing. (lol) I noticed some things throughout it. First off, I noticed some tracks from Stupid Mario Brothers. I was actaully amazed that Richie kept some of the classics ever since "back then". (lol) Secondly...okay actually last, in Episode 2 (Part 4), I saw that the whole episode only has it's audio yet no video. So Richie, if your reading this, I'm just wondering if you already know about this and/or wish to change it. In conclusion, glad to see how much you advanced in you're directing/filmmaking and awesome job with pulling off so many classic jokes from the original Monty Python movie. (lol)

Post subject: Re: Arthur vs The Druids vs The Grail
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:14 pm 
Novice

Location: "I am everywhere and nowhere. I am all of you and none of you"
I too want to see a restored version of Revenge of Morgana Part 4. C'mon Richie, throw us Arthur fans a bone, will ya? It's been what, three years since you announced ProjectRichard would be hosting HQ uploads of older stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:45 pm 
Newcomer

Space Hunter M wrote:
I too want to see a restored version of Revenge of Morgana Part 4. C'mon Richie, throw us Arthur fans a bone, will ya? It's been what, three years since you announced ProjectRichard would be hosting HQ uploads of older stuff.

Well I wouldn't go yelling at Richie and forcing him by the neck about it. (lol, I didn't say that to be rude just to let you know lol) Anyway, I'm sure that most of the AVDVG fans would like to see it as well. Maybe with SMB over, he'll come around to it?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:12 am 
Novice

*Bunch of complicated stuff regarding video codecs*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYpnhNV68DE

But the point is, Morgana Part 4 is back in its full glory!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:01 am 
Novice

Here is an almost complete list of every piece of music in the trilogy. Many of the cues would later be used in Bored of the Rings and, you know... Any help on narrowing down that one missing cue would be much appreciated.

*Cue is yet unidentified

01: Theme from Halo 2 - AvDvG Main Titles
02*: ??? (Sounds similar to "Ask DNA") - The introduction of the knights.
03: "Ask DNA" from Cowboy Bebop - The three knights play cards at the Round Table.
04: "Heretic, Hero" from Halo 2 - Arthur has a vision of the grail
05: Pinnacle Studio stock "Mystery" cue (Mysterioso Pizzicato) - Merlin is introduced. Used repeatedly throughout the trilogy.
06: Theme from Mission Impossible (Take/version unknown) - The knights make their way to Dune Tah Too Tae.
07: "Unmei no Hagaruma" from Rurouni Kenshin - The Druids reveal themselves. Briefly reused when Morgana appears at Merlin's table in RoM. Again used during the death of Tristan in RtMDTTT.
08: "Battle of the Heroes" from Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith - Arthur's battle to the death with the Druid Leader, and reprised in RtMDTTT.
09: "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" from Monty Python's Life of Brian - Credits

10: "Way Home" from Full Metal Alchemist - Prologue
11: "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen - Main Titles
12: "Heavenly Spirit" from Full Metal Alchemist - Tristan's ceremony. Later used in RtMDTT.
13: "Rivendell" from The Fellowship of the Ring - The Lady of the Lake's ritual
14: "Cats on Mars" from Cowboy Bebop - Robin and the Lady of the Lake. Later used when the Druids appear in RtMDTTT.
15: "Girls" by The Beastie Boys - The knights' party
16: "Marching Army" from Full Metal Alchemist - Morgana reveals herself
17: "One Winged Angel (orchestral)" from Final Fantasy VII - Merlin fights Morgana
18: "Theme of Separation (piano solo)" from Full Metal Alchemist - The death of Merlin and later Arthur's in RtMDTTT. It is a recording of Chopin's Tristesse.
19: Theme from Chrono Trigger (Orchestrated version from Game Concert 5) - The knights battle Morgana
20: "Theme of Separation" from Full Metal Alchemist - The death of Robin. It is a recording of Chopin's Tristesse.
21: "Anakin's Betrayal" from Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith - The birth of Mordred.
22: "Body Language" by Queen - Credits

23: "Best Friend" by Queen - Morgana's army swears to serve Mordred/Credits.
24: "Favorite Daughter" from Full Metal Alchemist - The infamous Wild Cherry Pepsi plug
25: "Pulsation" from Full Metal Alchemist - Arthur and the others charge at Mordred's army
26: "Sin" from Full Metal Alchemist - Lancelot's triumph over Mordred
27: "I Want to Break Free" by Queen - Credits