The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: An Admin's Story
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:23 am 
Freelancer

Run creep run!

Adam initially was right. MM WAS blasting through the living skeletons and other asserted creeps without any problems. But, Adam wasn’t completely right. In stead of using a blaster, he used a vacuum cleaner to tear the skeletons apart, suck up the bones and launched them at the new customers.

Earlier on he had strayed forom his pathafter hearing a...gay girly yell. Luigi was fighting some sort of blob monster, witch had kicked his poltergust ghost vacuum away. MM picked up the vacuum, sucked up the black ghost and walked away

#Adam would’ve...forget Adam. It’s me solo now, and I LOVE it!# MM thought.

The path was obstructed by an iron, rusty gate. MM gazed over it and saw a black-bricked castle, and immediately shivered.

“Creep aura....but...from this far...that can only mean...”HIM” He opened the gate, but stopped as he saw an airwing flying over him

Meanwhile...

“I don’t see him anywhere...do you think that he’s..?”

“My heart says no, but my mind fears yes...”

“What’s that up ahead!” Adam pointed, as both of them missed the fact that MM was right beneath him

Juse stared in the distance, and then she saw a black castle rising above the horizon. She then looked at Adam

“Imagine you’re him, tired, and not knowing who’s in that castle? What would you do?”

Adam silently nodded. He would go there too

Juse landed just outside the castle, mentally preparing herself for the worst

“If Dracula...just shoot him. He’ll talk to us first to catch us off-guard and then..”

“Ok...shall we go in then?” Adam crossed the grass to the front door

Juse stared at the tall, wooden doors of the main entrence, then she followed Adam in.
Torches were building inside in the walls.

“Adam. There is mutch dark magic around here...my own magic is weakened.”

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:18 am 
Freelancer

Run creep run!

Adam initially was right. MM WAS blasting through the living skeletons and other asserted creeps without any problems. But, Adam wasn’t completely right. In stead of using a blaster, he used a vacuum cleaner to tear the skeletons apart, suck up the bones and launched them at the new customers.

Earlier on he had strayed forom his pathafter hearing a...gay girly yell. Luigi was fighting some sort of blob monster, witch had kicked his poltergust ghost vacuum away. MM picked up the vacuum, sucked up the black ghost and walked away

#Adam would’ve...forget Adam. It’s me solo now, and I LOVE it!# MM thought.

The path was obstructed by an iron, rusty gate. MM gazed over it and saw a black-bricked castle, and immediately shivered.

“Creep aura....but...from this far...that can only mean...”HIM” He opened the gate, but stopped as he saw an airwing flying over him

Meanwhile...

“I don’t see him anywhere...do you think that he’s..?”

“My heart says no, but my mind fears yes...”

“What’s that up ahead!” Adam pointed, as both of them missed the fact that MM was right beneath him

Juse stared in the distance, and then she saw a black castle rising above the horizon. She then looked at Adam

“Imagine you’re him, tired, and not knowing who’s in that castle? What would you do?”

Adam silently nodded. He would go there too

Juse landed just outside the castle, mentally preparing herself for the worst

“If Dracula...just shoot him. He’ll talk to us first to catch us off-guard and then..”

“Ok...shall we go in then?” Adam crossed the grass to the front door

Juse stared at the tall, wooden doors of the main entrence, then she followed Adam in.
Torches were building inside in the walls.

“Adam. There is mutch dark magic around here...my own magic is weakened.”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:31 am 
Freelancer

MM took another gaze over the iron surroundings. This time he saw an airwing landing near the dark-bricked castle up ahead. A mix of courage, fear and anger filled his veins at he yelled
“OH NO YOU DON’T! YOU CAN HAVE ADAM, BUT NOT JUSE!” Determined, he landed his foot on the gate to see it fall over. A loud clank could be herd as MM stepped over it and quickly ran down the path to the castle
Without looking back, he didn’t notice the group of monsters chasing him.

Back at Adam and Juse…
A bit disturbed, Juse looked at CircleOfThirteen. She wouldn’t have touched any of het food in front of her, i fit wasn’t for Adam slobbering huge amounts of chicken wings. Even though he had eaten a while ago, he seemed to always have some room for chicken.
It was kind of an anticlimax, seeing how honestly happy CircleOfThirteen was that he had some guests. Juse wasn’t sure if it was because of he wanted to eat them later, or because he finally had someone to talk to. Finally, she decided to eat one of the chicken wings that Adam had left over.
“So, Circle, do you mind if we call you that?” Adam asked between his eatfests.
“Not at all, not at all. Finally I have someone to talk to after all these years.”
Juse took a more offensive stance towards Circle “Well what do you expect when you live in the middle of nowhere?”
“I like my castle, thankyou.” Circle replied with a smile.
MM crossed through multiple abandoned villages, the one even spookier then the last. With every step he took, the castle came closer.

Finally, he reached the last bridge in front of the castle. Of course, it collapsed just in front of him. He looked furiously at the castle “Collapsing the bridge? Oh that is gonna help mutch!’ Then, he turned around to see the giant horde of medusa heads, skeletons, fish monsters and zombies that was chasing him. It was so close that he gulped “Oh crap” He took a leap, and attempted to jump over the boiling waters below him. While wildly flapping his arms, he noticed that he was starting to fall before the half of the bridge.. Quickly he thrusted his poltergust foreward, and was relieved to see it connect to the other side of the bridge.
MM hung for a while, looking relieved at the horde that couldn’t reach him. His relief faded when he saw the FLYING medusa heads. Quickly he pulled himself up and aimed his poltergust nozzle at the approaching shapes. “TIME TO BURN!” He switched his poltergust to fire mode
After frying them, he felt another wave of creepiness hit him “Brr…where is it coming from? …the woods! The woods power him!” With a giant smile, he looked around, and reactivated his poltergust

Juse had let all her fears disappear, and just enjoyed the food. Even though they had eaten at Dr Mario’s, this food was just too good to pass on.
“So, what brings you to my home? “ Circle asked
“Well, we’re looking for a “friend””
Adam’s statement woke Juse up “Wait, have you seen him by any chance?” When she looked at him, she noticed that the dark energy in this place was rapidly diminishing. Not only that, a yellow glow came through the windows. Immeadiately, she grabbed Circle by his neck. `What are you doing?` To her surprise, he started to laugh
“Oh you’ll put up a nice fight I see. Oh well, I enjoy some hunting for my food.” He pushed Juse away, and started to levitate…for 3 seconds. Then he fell to the ground in surprise
“What the?” was all that he could mutter. Then he stormed up one of the staircases. Juse winked Adam to follow, and reluctantly, he did
The view from the tower showed all around the valleys surrounding the castle. Too bad that a forest fire was ravaging and spreading rapidly. The epicenter was near the last bridge of the castle, and through some long burning trees it had crossed the water.
`No! This can´t be happening! Who did this? WHO!´ Circle yelled, not paying attention to Juse and Adam. They were staring at someone yelling their names. That person was checking out their airwing below.
“Did somebody order creepbusters?” MM landed his foot on the big door in an attempt to breach it. The door didn’t move an inch. Then, he carefully opened the door a bit, and rammed his chest against it. The door opened and MM took his awesome pose.

“Did somebody order a creepbuster?”
“We didn’t. “ Adam snorted, while climbing down the stairs.
“Adam, MM, shut up! We need to get out of here before the fire reaches the castle!”
Adam and MM stared each other in the eyes, before setteling their troubles and climbed the aircraft

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:38 am 
Freelancer

A mesenger sped through the camp of soldiers. He nearly crashed through one of the guards protecting the main tent.

“let me through! Let me through!” he yelled “I have important news!”

One of the guards grabbed him and stared him in the eyes. Then, a voice yelled “Release him!”

The messenger looked at his saviour, and found it to be MarioandLuigi

“Make it quick.” He demanded.

“Sir! No words can describe this! Follow me please!” the messenge said, nervously looking at the guards

“...if this is a...” ML didn’t finish his threat, and followed the messenger up the nearby hill

“You’d better have a good reason to bring me up here! Where are you taking me?”

“Sir, you need to see this.” He pointed towards the distance

ML immediately protected his eyes from the bright yellow light.

“What is that?”

“I think that it’s the biggest forest fire that ever happened”

Meanwhile, to the south...

Two dark eyes stared at the monitors in front of them. “Only one idiot genious is idiotic enough to light a forest fire that big. He’s sending me a message. I can see his stupid face in front of me saying “Heya creepy creepity creep. I am back, byotch!”

He pushed a button, and yelled ‘INCREASE EVERY BIT OF SECURITY! EVERYWHERE!”

MM hadn’t just started a little tree fire, he had set up a giant forest fire that was raging out of control, spreading to nearby forests. Luigi’s mansion, the entire castlevania series, Final Fantasy IV, and Super Mario World were all on fire, and still the fire was spreading.

Juse was happy to get out of there, but she sounded worried as she said to Adam “If he hadn’t been weakened, I wouldn’t have made it in a fight with him. I would have lost. Adam, could you do me a favor?”

“Sure Juse, what is it?”

“I’ve been out of the magic circuit for too long. My skills are a bit rusty. I’d like to recieve some training.”

“Traning? From who?” Adam stared at MM’s forest fire, but then out of curiosity, he turned towards Juse

“I’ll tell you when we get there.” Juse gave one of her trademarked smiles, and entered some locations

“Ok.” Adam knew that he wouldn’t get it out of her, so he calmed himself and soon he was sleeping on the back seat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:00 am 
Freelancer

A lady in Green

They landed in het middle of a forest.

“So Juse, what’s your plan?” Adam asked, while MM looked around, not sure what to say

“My plan is this!” She focussed her energy on both of her hand, and pointed at MM and Adam

“Armor Iripof Lotre!”

Both of them felt a sudden change in temperature, from hot, to cold, to normal again. Suddenly, their vision was becoming limited, and both felt heavier then before.

“What have you done to us Juse?” MM asked, still very unsure

“Look at each other, that will explain it.”

MM and Adam stared at each other, and saw that both of htem had become white knights. Adam burst out in laughter, remembering what had happened between MM and knights. While MM himself burst out...in anger

“JUUUUUSE! HOW COULD YOU?”

“Silence!’ Juse yelled “And it’s Lady Juse now” She changed her normal attire to a green dress, and gave herself elfish ears.

When Adam saw that, he lost control of his laughing. MM lost it too.

“Adam! Stop it! Why are you laughing?”

“Well, you see...MM..”

“Whatever it is, get it over with! We’re on a quest here!”

Adam fell to the floor while laughing so hard at what Juse said. MM twitched a bit, and then stormed at Juse in rage

“STOP THROWING POISON IN AN OLD WOUND!”

Just before he reached her, Juse telported to where MM started

“Don’t you mean salt in an open wound?”

“WELL IS AN OPEN WOUND AND IT FEELS LIKE POISON!” MM yelled back, in defeat.

“You mean...still?”

“YEAH STILL! NOW GIMME BACK MY NORMAL CLOTHES!”
“MM, just step over it. We’ve done what you wanted and now it’s our turn.”

MM grumbeled, Adam stopped laughing and Juse said “That’s better. I’m a Lady and I need to knights to protect me. Come on”

Reluctantly, MM and Adam followed Juse to a nearby town. With a castle in it. Cleverly named “Castle town”.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:34 am 
Freelancer

Juse played her role of Lady well. She seemed to have done it before, as she elegantly crossed the town square. Of course, every peasant or soldier looked at her. It was not long before she was surrounded by poor people asking for money, giving MM and Adam hands full of holding them off

One of the castle guards blocked their way “Who are you, and what do you want at Hyrule castle?”

MM and Adam crossed looks. What were Juse’s plans with princess Zelda?

“I am Lady Juse of Forumnia, I have important buisness to consult with Zelda” After seeing Juse’s confidence and stance, no one could have guessed that she once was a bartender.

The guard backed off, and let them through. Even in the castle people stopped their normal wok and stared at the lady and her two white knights. They ascended up some stairs, and people all moved out of the way for her.

Finally, she opened the doors to the throne room. Immedately a group of guards surrounded them, as they we’rent informed of Juse’s arrival. However, somehow Juse and Zelda felt each other’s aura and eachotehrs powers.

Zelda quickly came in between “Stop this. She is very loyal to me and the kingdom of Hyrule. Please leave us alone.”

Immediately everyone left hte room but Juse, Adam and MM

“Sir Adam, sir Messre, you can leave too”

If it wasn’t for Adam holding him back, MM would have punched Juse in the face. Adam was visibly shaking from laughing, and MM struggled to get loose. Finally, they both controlled themselves and decended down the stairs

“They aren’t knights. Why would a lady like you hire such amatuers like that?” Zelda asked

“That’s because I’m not an lady either”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:03 am 
Freelancer

Adam and MM sat in one of the nearby pubs. They didn’t have any money, but their appearance was enough to allow them to put it on “Lady Juse’s tab”

Halfway through their meat-only lunch, a messenger entered looking for sir Messre.
He expected one of the two knights to give him some money, but instead one of the knights stood up, very annoyed, and grabbed the message from his hands.

‘Ok great. Juse is in training with Zelda. Wich means that we are free to fly somewhere and pick her up in 5 days.” MM snorted “I can’t wait to get out of here.” They finished eating and left hastily. In the woods, they took of their suits of armour and were happy to see that their normal clothing was still beneath it.

MM took the front seat and waited for Adam to join him. Very reluctantly, Adam entered.

“Do you even know how to fly this thing?”

“No. That’s what makes it all the more interesting.”

Before Adam could get out and run away yelling, MM had taken off.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:53 am 
Freelancer

THE MARIOKART DEFENSE

The flight was suprisingly calm . Adam expected 5 barrel rolls, and a 3 u-turns at a speed of 1000 mph. MM was too busy discovering how everything worked and just kept it with 1 barrel roll.

It was so bad that Adam even bored himself. “Hey MM, turn the radio on!”

“No pro bro!” He flicked one of the buttons and smiled at Adam. The smile soon faded

“This is MC news wiht the latest news from around the forum world. The Movie has fallen. The last theory thread, led by LinkRocks444 lost the battle of “Part 6 predictions” The criminal Linkrocks444 has fled into the Vgzone, afraid of being convictred for crimes against MC. Currently a bounty rests on his head. MarioandLuigi has recieved his fifth MC medal for Awesome Excellence in Everything.

In other news, a giant fire was sighted in the Vgzone. Most likely it is the criminal Linkrocks444 that is covering his tracks. Reports say that many lives were lost and that a lot of forested areas are destroyed so bad that there will never grow anything again. Another sign of how ruthless LinkRocks444 is. If you encounter him, do not engage him! I repeat..”

MM shut off the radio, as he started to think. If they didn’t delay them, they would reach the Ledgend of Zelda in no time. But where could they be brought to a halt. They had tanks, and highly trained soldiers... “Of course! That could work!” He quickly entered some coordinates and steered towards the left

“Where are we going?”

“HERE WE GOOOO!” MM pushed the pedal to the medal and let hte airwing thrust foreward

MM crashed/landed the airwing outside Peach’s castle

“Don’t tell me. You’re going to get trained by peach into becoming...”

“No Adam. We are going to hold ML’s army off!”

“How? We two can’t do mutch about it!”

“The army that we’re gonna build is going to stop them”

“But how can you be sure that his army is going to cross our army? And what army are you talking about?”

“You’ll see. I first need to make a call.” Using the cell phone he found in Juse’s stuff room, MM typed in a number, and made a later historically call. “Please be the same, please be the same.’

Meanwhile, in General Chat.

“And that’s the end of MC news for today. Tomorrow we’ll be here again, same time, same...BEEP BEEP BEEP” Cap grumbeled. What moron calls during a live recording of the news?

“The light in the studio faded to black, and Cap answered his phone. Vincente signaled him to cut it, but Cap gave him the “put the lights back on look”. Vincente shrugged, and reactivated the ligths

“Ladies and gentlemen, I have mariomesser on the phone. He has something to say to us.”

Cap pulled off his microphone and laid it next to his phone

“Hello MC, mah boi. This is MarioMesser speaking. It’s amazing how fast your army works, seeing that it’s being led by a moron who pees his pants every night. You will catch up with us fast, but I’m not going back to prison. If you want to recieve our location, call us back on this number.”

MC was outraged. “He is so stupid! As so as i get his location, we’ll trash them and put them in the mental institute, where they belong! He finished lunch, yanked Cap’s phone from his hands and called back MM

“What do you want?”

“Wario stadum, mario kart 64.”

MM disconnected and smiled at Adam “The trap is set. Now all we need is for the egoistic loser fish to bite.”

“We can’t fend of an army! What were you thinking?”

“Them!” MM pointed at a bunch of kart racers passing by. It was obvious that they were in Mario Kart. “Come on, we’ve got to stop them!”

Just before the racers started another race MM and Adam jumped in front of them

“Bad people are coming! Need help!” MM tried to yell in cavemanish

All he got was a bunch of “Yahoo! Weehee! Braaagh! I’ma Luigi, number oone!” and so forth

“We good. Bad people forbid karting”

“Oh no! Mama mia! Braaagh! I’ma Luigi, number..” luigi then got hit by a green shell that Adam threw at him

“you help beat bad people. Save items, use later on bad people!”

After another round of Woohoo’s, the karters started collecting powerups and relaying them (after a lot of trouble) to Wario stadium in Mario Kart 64. 16 bit, 32 bit, 64 bit, next gen and the portable mario karters all united after repeating the process in their respecitve games.

MM and Adam were checking out Wario Staduim to set up any plans when they herd some spaceship land nearby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:29 pm 
Freelancer

FALCON LOOSE!

“Hmm, I wonder what’s for dinner.” MM smiled at Adam who resisted the urge to slap him

“FALCON KICK!”

Adam now slapped MM “Stop making meme jokes!”

“That wasn’t me you moron!”

“Then who was it?”

“Maybe him”

In front of them landed the world famous bounty hunter, Captain Falcon

“Adminadam (fake) and mariomesser. Bounty; 50 million galactic credits. Wanted dead. Show me your moves you criminal scum”

All of the karters were out collecting powerups, so Adam and MM were all alone. Of course, they did what most people would do when encountering Captain Falcon. They ran.

“Falcon kick!” the captain rushed towards them while riding on a bow of flames.

“Seeing the intelligence and the graphics this must be the Brawl Falcon”

“Really, I never would have guessed! What are his weaknesses Adam?”

“Recovery. Oh and he has a very quick falling speed. The ramp!” Adam pointed at the giant appearing in front of htem.

“If we can lure him there, we might have a chance!”

They stopped at the edge. It was far higher then they expected.

“What now?”

“Dodge!”

Captain falcon went straight for Adam, but he rolled out of the way. The caption canceled his kick in mid air and tried to get back, but he failed. In stead, MM jumped for him and used the Captain as a stepping stone, pushing him down really hard.

MM grabbed the edge and climbed on, while Captain Falcon struck the ground hard.

“MM! You okay?!?” Adam yelled

“I just used Captain Falcon as a stepping stone, so why shouldn’t I be fine. The captain however, does seem to have some issues?” MM pointed down to the place where he hit the ground. CF lay down and stayed down.

“let’s go down and help him”

A while later..

“Why, why are two criminals like you helping me?”

“Because we are no criminals, the people that you work for are the real criminals”

MM and Adam supported the falcon back to his ship, when they saw someone tied up in the back.

“Who’s that?” Adam asked?

“Linkrocks444. Wanted alive. Half a million credits. Not mutch of a big fish, but still worth it anyhow.” Captain Falcon replied, sounding more like a robot then like a man

“How about we set him free and we’ll let you go.” MM “nagotiated”.

“Do I have a choice?”

“No”

They helped captain falcon in his ship and linkrocks444 out of the ship

While Link spoke with Adam, MM gave the captain his parting words

“Whatever he promises you, or tells you. MC is the bad guy. You’re hunting the very few people who can make a difference in the upcoming war.”

MM and Adam waved as the Blue falcon came free from the ground and flew away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:07 pm 
Freelancer

Foreplay

“Adam! I knew that you would return someday! Are you here to help against MC?”

“Well yes. I think so. We’re assembeling an army of mariokarters!”

“What? “ LR444 stared in disbelief

“Follow. I’ll show you”

Adam led them to where all the karters were stacking powerups. It was a giant collection of bomb-ombs, blue shells, and other assorted mario kart weapons

“Adam, when the captain flew in to get you two, I saw a millitary camp building outside”

“They are here. “ Captain Adamobvious said

MM grabbed a bunch of bomb ombs and pushed mario and luigi from their kart.

“Come Adam, let’s pay MalleoandWeegee a visit”

Outside of hte base the soldiers were busy setting up tents and starting to create a barricade. No one had prepared for an attack as early as this one

“Lock and load”

Adam sped through the main entrance when the first alarms ringed. The alarm poles however were bombed down by MM. The entire camp turned into chaos as people tried to either reach for their weapons or to get away from the explosions

Their kart teared through the front side of the biggest tent, as MM grabbed one of the bomb ombs and walked towards the stunned ML

“Well *poke* well *poke* well *poke* if it isn’t *poke* mario and *poke* luigi”

“The nerve that you have to barge in here.” ML said, very angered

“Well...” MM tried to continue on his same smart arse way, but then he saw his former girlfriend, SupermariofanChar, standing in a MC uniform.

`Char?` Then MM started to yell at her in Dutch. From Char´s reaction ML and Adam understood at least the message of what he was saying. She burst into crying, and ML immediately handed her a tissue

MM stepped back on the kart and yelled in english `A FILTHY TRAITOR LIKE YOU DOESN`T EVEN DESERVE A TISSUE!`

Adam and MM got away through the still apparent confusion

ML when herd that they got away, he angrily asked `Any good news?`

`Yes sir. The base is still standing.`

Outside one last bang could be herd, and the creaking of wood followed. The large pallisade built around the campsite fell over on top of most of the tents.

ML hardhandedly slapped the soldier and yelled ´NO MORE BASE BUILDING! WE ATTACK IN 5 MINUTES!`

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:19 pm 
Freelancer

(our apologies for the slight mental breakdown during this chapter. Our author seems to have an issue with being late. LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATELATE LATE LATE LATE LATELATE LATE LATE LATE LATELATE LATE LATE LATE LATELATE LATE)

MM was silent all the way back to the stadium.

“Finally! Where were you?” LinkRocks shouted “We’re about to get attacked!”

“Talking with ML” MM replied dryly.

MM answered LR’s amazed glaze with a really annoyed one

“Let’s get this manslaughter over with” and with that, he left to get to his kart

The squads split up, each making the final preparations and stacking on power ups.

MM, fuelled by the feeling of anger, betrayal and revenge took the heavy team. A selection of the heavyweight karters, armed with bomb-ombs, POW-blocks, blue shells and thunderbolts

LinkRocks took the assault squad. He commanded mostly the lighter characters. Focussing on speed and manouverability, these karters holstered green and red shells, banana’s, mushrooms and feathers, to make them even faster and more dangerous

Adam took the rest, a selection of average characters. They seemed only to be a support team, but were in fact the team’s “starpower’. The selection of giant mushrooms, bullet bills and power stars that they had possessed the power to effectively turning a battlefield into a game of tag

MM was late at the last meeting wich also would be the latest meeting before the late soldiers would become late in the lateness of the LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE meeting, he crossed the distance with his big kart. LR and Adam were already discussing the plans

“Sorry, but this guy takes time to accelerate. What have I missed?”

“Nothing important. ML had tanks ready, but also a small air force. The only things that can fly are the blue shells so we need your army” Adam pointed at MM “To be ready to take out their armoured assault, and their air offensive”

MM nodded

“You need divide your forces, one half to stay on the ramp, and one half to be used as a counter attack against their tanks. It is vital that the ramp is not taken, since it completely overlooks the battlefield. We need you to cover us in every way possible. I’ll send over some of my karters, just in case”

“LR, as I said earlier, you need to be prepared to get up close to the action. While you will be the main fighting force, use your manouverability to your advantage. If they come in with tanks, back off and let MM’s crew take care of it”
“Now, i’ll be taking care of anything that gets through LR’s defenses. MM, keep the pressure on them, and have people watching the sky at ALL times. LR, divide and protect the east and the west gate. We’ll hold the north and south gate.”

“Oh, and NEVER say that it can’t get any worse, because it WILL! Any questions? No time for questions. Off to battle!”

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:22 pm 
Freelancer

Then, they saw a giant rocket hit the clouds above them. It exploded in a giant bang of silver. Not mutch later, it started to rain. “Crap. This is going to get ugly. Or should I say muddy?”
Adam joked

Under the command of the two noob-commanders and the pro, the karters took their position, and waited. The muddy slopes and corners of the stadium turned into a mud hell. Luckely the karters had no morale that could be crushed by the weather

It was silent. Only the sound of the raindrops crashing to earth could be herd. Then, some mechanized movements could be herd. MM overlooked the battlefield, but saw no karters moving. A silence followed again.

“You know, I never should have left. But, then again I couldn’t have known that this would happen. I was the admin. The leading man, ment to keep everything on the rails. My train didn’t derail, it exploded in the middle of a peacefull village. MC as a power-hungry dictator, MM as a rebel leader, Juse as a...Juse, ML as the military commander. It all seemed like someone had taken their characters and ripped them apart, by exaggerating their traits. It seemed more like one of MM’s stupid stories, then the reality he was facing”

Then, all h3ll broke loose. The engines of planes roared in the skies, tanks approached through the gates and foot soldiers charged from all sides. The suprise didn’t last long, as MM was the first to counterattack. Blue shells soared through the skies and took out several of the bombing planes. However, the first bombs dropped, and missed their target because of the overall manouverability of most karters. Bits and chunks of mud flew up in the sky and fell down again, leaving behind craters filled with junk.

LinkRocks however had applied a tactic that he had successfully used before. He left the first part of his defense line empty, so that the enemy would rush foreward and underestimate him. However, right around the corner he waited with his karters close behind him. And when the first soldier came along, he immediately backed off.

“FOREWARD!” he yelled. While the soldiers were well trained, they couldn’t stand up to the oncoming barrage of shells and banana peels. They turned around and ran away, yelling for their mothers.

Adam kept everything he had back, knowing that he was only needed for the final push, and the eventual breakout that they needed later on.

(i had to leave, sorry)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:26 am 
Freelancer

"MM! I need some help!" LR pointed at the incoming tanks on the east side.

"Ok! Fall back, we'll cover you!" MM yelled back, as he handed out some orders to his karters

While LR's forces retreated, MM and his "bombers" covered them by carpet bombing the tanks behind them.

meanwhile...

"It will be ok Char. We'll get MM, and he will be thrown in jail for the rest of his life." ML tried to comfort the still-crying Char. "I'm going to leave for a while, is that ok?"

She looked up at him, her make-up ruined by her tears. 'Just come back soon."

"I will. I promise you."

And with that, he walked outside and demanded; 'Report!"

"Sir, most of our airforce has been taken down by `flying shells` They have held off our attacks for now, and the men have a low morale`

`Damn! Anything more?´

`Yes sir. LinkRocks444 has been sighted fighting on their side`

`I knew it! Neither MM nor Adam have the brains to pull this off. Ok, call all forces back! We need to regroup, forcus on one entrance and take Link prisoner

“They’re pulling back!” MM cheered “Ok Adam! It’s your turn!”

“Ok! Activate everything!” Adam yelled

Then, all the remaining karters either turned invincible, giant or into a flying bullet. This group burst through the northern gate, and headed straight for the enemy camp

“Sir! They’re breaking out!”

“What? Counter it! NOW!” Those were his last words, before his camp got destoryed

MM cheered and high fived Adam “And that’s how you beat an army!” MM smiled

“Eeeh, MM, I think that we have made a tiny mistake”.

Adam pointed at a group of soldiers that dodged the outbreak. They were pointing their guns at them.

“All the karters are gone. RUN!”

And so, Adam and MM ran again. But, out of nowhere, Adam’s left arm started to hurt badly.
MM saw what happened, and immediately decided what he should do

“Adam! There is a fork coming up! Arie is on the right. I’ll go to the left and delay them for you!’ Before Adam could do anything about it, they split up

“Hey stupids! You can’t touch me!” he taunted htem

He felt satisfied to seee Arie taking off and flying away “Now I need to get out of here!”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:52 pm 
Freelancer

The flashback

MarioandLuigi overlooked the remainants of his camp. Wood was smouldering, and smoke rose to the heavens. Most of his tanks lay upside down, hir air support barely survived, he lost many good men, and their morale was crushed completely. He would ahve to reatreat and ask MC for support, but that was the least of his worries

He wandered around, looking for Char. Then, his thoughts went back to when he first met her.

4 and a half years ago....

------------------------------------------

ML crossed the street, prepared for anything. He opened the door of the pub, and was immediately greeted by the person who he was looking for.

"Mexifro! Come, have a seat." MM said, pointing at the chair next to him

Nervously, while not trying to seem nervous, ML sat down

"What do you want?"

"I'm not blind, you know. MC is becoming a dictator and he is rounding up the people who oppose him." MM said, adding to ML's nervosity. "I need you to do me a favor"

“I can’t help you escape from the GC.”

“I don’t need help with that. I need you to protect Char, my girlfriend. I don’t want her dragged down with me. Protect her from MC, anyway you can.”

MM added force to his request by directly looking him in the eyes

“Please. I beg of you, do this for me.” Here is her address and a key to get you in.” MM handed ML a note with a key wrapped inside it.

“I’ll see what I can do.” ML said, honestly suprised by MM’s request

“Good bye, and thank you. Thank you so much!” MM smiled

“Good bye.” ML said, trying to hide his guilt about what he was going to do.

He walked outside, took 5 steps, raised his hand and never lookedback at the policemen arresting MM. However, he did hear a loud yell echoing through the entire block

“TRAITOOR!”

ML unwrapped the key, and checked the address. Then he took his car, a MarioKartist MKDD deluxe edition, and drove to Admin’s lane 26. He tried to keep his thoughts away from MM, but whenever he let them go, they immediately drifted back to the Dutchlander

He parked his car nearby and walked the last few blocks.

“I couldn’t have helped him, MC would have gotten us both.” ML said, trying to calm the feeling of guilt that was raging inside him “At least, I can do this for him”

He checked the address again, and then opened the lock on the door using the key MM had given him

The house was one of the oldest around, and had been standing there for a long time. It seemed to be from the early years of the forums, when everything still was small and happy. It wasn’t big, but it felt very appealing and comfortable

ML concluded that it was kind of a mess, and grinned. The girlfriend of mariomesser apparentaly had to put up with him and his messes. However, it didn’t seem to be cleaned up recently, so ML made a mental image of Char being a female MM. Loud, annoying, strange, and friendly.

He turned around and saw that his image of Char was completely wrong. A young woman in her twenties stared back at him. She had long red hair, beautiful blue eyes, a hourglass figure and...pointed a gun at him

“What are you doing in my place? Get out!”

For a while, ML simply stared at her, in suprise. One, she was one of the best looking women that he had ever seen. Two, she had a gun. And three, the most important question.
HOW DID MM HOOK UP WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT!?!?!?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:47 am 
Freelancer

"Calm down. I am here to help you.' ML said, wondering how MM managed to hook up with someone like her.

"The leader of the army is here to help a random citizen. Yeah right!"

"MM got arrested. He asked me to protect you from MC."

"What?!? Arrested? For what?" Char aimed the gun at ML’s forehead

“Opposing MC” ML answered “I couldn’t help him.”

Char frowned “You? The leader of the military couldn’t prevent an arrest? Are you kidding me?”

“If I would have been able to overthrow MC, I would have restored democracy by now. But the sick Jerkface that he is, MC prevented that long ago.” ML turned around

“He has nukes installed, all around the city. If he ever would be threatened, he would push a button, and…” He looked down. “I’m trying to prevent this, but I have been unsuccessful so far. Please Char, go with me. MC wants everyone close to MM taken down, including you. I can protect you.”

Then, after a while, Char lowered her gun

“Pack your stuff. For now, you don’t need to hurry. Just make sure that you have everything you need.” ML sat down on the couch and waited

Nowdays, Char had become his assistant. First their relationship had been stiff, but slowly a friendship grew between them. MM slipped away and was forgotten by both…until he broke out.

“It doesn’t make sense.” ML said to himself “Why did MM react so terrible to Char, while she was being protected by me? Unless…some of his memories got erased

He fell silent when he passed the remainants of his tent. From underneath some of the ripped sheets, an arm, undoubtebly female, could be seen

He removed the sheet, and revealed the battered unconscious for of StupidMarioFanChar