The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
 Post subject: Re: ALQ: Chatter: The Forest Draws Near...
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:06 pm 
Site Admin

Ashen wrote:
Ok, I'm tired of you guys thinking you can take over ALQ. WhiteMage told me there's a chance me and Snertz could lose our characters. Why? We posted recently sorry I haven't checked in like 4 days but that's because we don't have internet. You know, some people are trying to make it in the world and they can't afford crap like that. But this is bs. Just chillax, k?

If THO and Cap haven't cleared it up, no worries, you guys are good. The loosing your characters things was directed at people that hadn't posted in a year. You guys have been consistent in your posting even when no one else has for which I thank you. Both Alf and Ashen has their stones which means you two are all set for The Forest when everyone goes on their solo journey.

As to the taking over ALQ, I wish we had a consistent posting among the still active members over the past months, if so then ALQ would have ended a while ago. But we weren't and it didn't because basically everyone is moving on with their lives. College, marriage, etc. We can't have this story going on forever. So even though it may be inconvenient to post consistently now, it's what needs to be done if we are ever to finish telling the story. It's now or never. There won't be a time down the line when everyone returns from their separate paths and are unites like what is about to happen with our characters. We'll continue to drift further and further apart until no one will be left to finish A Lady's Quest. So that's why I'm making the push to poast. If it's taking over then it's taking it over to the finish line.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:32 pm 
Commentator

Ashen, I also want to state for the record, everything that happened was indeed my fault. I was stupid and accidentally approved that message being sent to you. It was not intentional, I'm just an idiot is all.

You and Snertz have my full apologies. You guys have been fine. This will not happen again.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:38 pm 
Role Player

Like everyone else has said, the message was directed to people who haven't posted in a year, like Cap and myself. Everything is moving along smoothly now.

THO, I've read your PM. I actually have plenty of free time. I don't have a job, yet, so I'm not doing nothing much. I didn't mention that, so I'm not busy with anything. Today I did go on a trip that I didn't announce, and I'm tired from it, so that's why I haven't responded yet. I'll get to that sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:44 pm 
Commentator

BrandonCDi wrote:
Like everyone else has said, the message was directed to people who haven't posted in a year, like Cap and myself. Everything is moving along smoothly now.

THO, I've read your PM. I actually have plenty of free time. I don't have a job, yet, so I'm not doing nothing much. I didn't mention that, so I'm not busy with anything. Today I did go on a trip that I didn't announce, and I'm tired from it, so that's why I haven't responded yet. I'll get to that sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Oh ok. Completely understandable.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:03 pm 
Commentator

I know its been a while since I've posted, so Im going to reread chapter 6 thus far to get myself reacquainted with it. I remember me and relzer were working on some type of adventure. We should do some plotting sometime.

Also, where are we meeting up for these team planning meetings? Are we still doing that in the chatroom or skype or what?

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:10 pm 
Site Admin

yoshiyoshi wrote:
I know its been a while since I've posted, so Im going to reread chapter 6 thus far to get myself reacquainted with it. I remember me and relzer were working on some type of adventure. We should do some plotting sometime.

Also, where are we meeting up for these team planning meetings? Are we still doing that in the chatroom or skype or what?

There's a large Miashona chat in Skype that everyone's invited to. Also try to finish your guys' adventure in around 4-5 posts.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:00 pm 
Role Player

Well, it's nice to know that everything is going ok now. As Ashen stated before, we have no internet. The only time we can access internet is when we are at my mom's house. So posting on ALQ has been pretty much post-secondary for us. But we have not forgotten about it. We have been talking about it a lot. Plus, how we introduced a character named Tomar... That is actually a real life friend of ours who is thinking about joining ALQ.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:03 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
... FINALLY managed to post... Geesh, been FAR too long... But yeah... It's a little short, but... At least I posted. XD

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:16 pm 
Commentator

Snertz wrote:
Well, it's nice to know that everything is going ok now. As Ashen stated before, we have no internet. The only time we can access internet is when we are at my mom's house. So posting on ALQ has been pretty much post-secondary for us. But we have not forgotten about it. We have been talking about it a lot. Plus, how we introduced a character named Tomar... That is actually a real life friend of ours who is thinking about joining ALQ.

You may want to have him/her hold off for ALQ though. I know a few people are waiting on joining as well, since ALQ is close to being completed may be easier to have him/her join RotH, since that will make the playing field equal for everyone.

YY, what is your skype name? I don't believe we added you to the Miashona Skype area.

As soon as I work out everything with Brendan (EDIT: Everything is worked out! Full steam ahead!), I will continue the Brendan/Princess Nadia section of the Shrow'd story. I think with everyone pretty much on track, it's ok for Brendan and I to continue again. We should be able to finish that section as soon as you guys wrap up your individual stuff.

I can't wait for the second half of Chapter 6. It's going to be the final battle with Shrow'd, and all of hell is going to break loose. I'm going to back to make sure every plot hole is filled, and making multiple callbacks to every Shrow'd fight to date. Hopefully it's awesome.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:36 pm 
Intermediate

TheHiddenOne wrote:
... I'm going to back to make sure every plot hole is filled...

You can hope to do so, but I'll find them all anyway. ;P

Remember:
THAT'S LORD GAVIN TO YOU!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:54 pm 
Commentator

LordGavin wrote:
TheHiddenOne wrote:
... I'm going to back to make sure every plot hole is filled...

You can hope to do so, but I'll find them all anyway. ;P

Well, of course. That's your job. If you didn't, we'd have an issue, wouldn't we?

Too bad someone said they aren't working on finding these plot holes for awhile. ;P

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm 
Storyteller

Snertz wrote:

As THO said, Have them wait unto RotH please :3 The gates are closed to the first "book," as i'm sure you can see it's almost done.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:47 pm 
Commentator

Warning: Spoiler for recent post (Brendan read)

Spoiler:
Shrow'd and His Stepbrother's names have been changed from original names in post. They are now Andres (Stepbrother) and Reuben (Shrow'd)

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:12 pm 
Role Player

I actually now have more time on this myself. I just graduated high school and it's that calm before the storm until College. Char, you can also get with me on plot devices and planning whether it's PM or something else since I just had Korgen bump into Grace. (Not literally but you know what I mean xP. )

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:36 pm 
Commentator

Brendan and I should wrap up stuff in the Kingdom of the Phoenix in about 3 posts or so. Everything else comes once you guys are in the forest. Next one is being edited by Brendan, and the other two will come once I feel everyone is at a certain point.

Also, in case anyone doesn't know, I'm doing one more Shrow'd collab before the forest. It will be very brief. I won't spoil with who, but it will be done before you guys head to the forest.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next