The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Act 2 predictions?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:23 pm 
Greenhorn

Alright, I am wondering what everyone is predicting for Act two of the Stupid Mario Brothers movie. I am going to bet on Ash being taken over by Nox Decious, Wario fighting the Dark Mario, (It fits... He was always fighting the normal Mario) and Mario facing off aganced Nox Decious for the second time in the largest battle in Stupid Mario history. I'm also going to guess Link will get hurt pretty badly after trying to deliver the fire flower to Mario; Mario having new powers, and some kind of big victory celebration when Mario wins his fight. (If he wins? 0_0)

Post subject: Re: Act 2 predictions?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:14 pm 
Newcomer

Remember that there are 2 people Mario and Wario must defeat, the Darkness and someone else.
I think the Nox Decious will possess Luigi and he will become the vessel for his soul, and it makes sense too considering they are both played by the same actor and if Mario reflects Merlin, then Luigi will reflect Decious. Also, Teaser 2 was a huge hint that Luigi's mind and body will be taken over. Either Luigi will be completely taken over by Nox Decious or be brainwashed into thinking Mario and Merlin are the real evil beings.

Now, it's the second person that's the real mystery. I am thinking that coconut is not really what he seems like and is probably brainwashing Link into his own bidding. That second person could be a completely new character, or an existing one...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:54 pm 
Greenhorn

Ah.. Good point. I didn't watch the second trailer before you said that.. But now I see what you mean. And Luigi does seem to have a very small part in this whole final battle thing. (Wario and Mario are chosen ones, Waluigi protects Wario.) So.. Unless Luigi will be protecting Mario, there is a good posbility he will be evil. And that would make for a pretty interesting storyline, also. And I think that Nox Decious and this "Dark Mario" are separate from one another, although they would have been part of the same person before. Remember... "The Darkness" Was released from Decious, and took over Mario for a time, after which it began to take on the shape if it's strongest host, Mario. Or maybe our first guesses are both wrong and without the darkness in him, Nox decious will see what he has become and attempt to stop the darkness himself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:04 pm 
Newcomer

i tink tat it starts off w link in the forest and gets visited by zelda and she teleports him back 2 mario and luigi's house. Then they show tat shadow mario's master was ganondorf who revives nox dexious 2 defeat stupid mario bors. While mario and luigi r playing bowser shows up and they hav a big fight and mario wins and bowser ends up running away and gets recruited by shadow mario. Then ness comes explaining how nox dexious haz bin revived and mario and crew r omg. So try 2 find nox dexious and shadow mario posses wario and him and mario engage in a battle and end up destroying shadow mario w truth stone. They then go to merlin explaining how shadow mario waz created when mario waz full of rage after he defeated nox dexious and how nox dexious can create shadow forms off other peopke by having them possesed by darkness. So mario and crew go and defeats nox dexious in an epic battle and end of act 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm 
Role Player

I doubt Luigi will be the vessel because everybody thinks that and Rich would never I mean NEVER would make something that obvious. I predict the person to die will be Link because Rich said hes moving away =( and he said he has ideas for 2 more seasons and if Kent is in Colorado he won't be in the film. I think Gannondorf will be in it like Boswer was turned human so would Gannon. I predict Leon will be in it because in a special video on Julian's channel he said he once dressed up like Leon. Couldn't Boswer or Gannondorf be the other person Mario or Wario must face. And they said in episode 1 the soccer go kart thingg with an oversized gamed where he invites bunch of friends will be the ending. I also think DK will be in the movie because he Rich need the money to buy the costume from him. Also since they added Youtube News, Harry Potter, and the Monster Mower they'll add more of the Arthur series and the Cronicals of Meh.

I have a lot of predictions lol.

Last edited by linkrocks on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:36 pm 
Newcomer

I think Richie said they have already filmed the parts Kent is supposed to be in at Act 2, I mean, his plot is still not finished, and he still isn't out of the forest.
Hmm, it does sound a bit too obvious and Richie may be tricking us for a surprise.

About Decious and the Darkness, you have to consider he was delusional with hate and lusting for revenge even before he himself created the Darkness(to bind the truth stone to his soul, therefore being invincible and immortal). I doubt he'll reconsider his evil ways. You know, The Darkness could also be thinking of betraying Nox Decious, Dark Mario doesn't really seem like a loyal person.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:12 pm 
Greenhorn

Spagonia wrote:
Hmm, it does sound a bit too obvious and Richie may be tricking us for a surprise.

Which.. Believe it or not, was why I suspected something not obvious in the first place.

Spagonia wrote:
About Decious and the Darkness, you have to consider he was delusional with hate and lusting for revenge even before he himself created the Darkness(to bind the truth stone to his soul, therefore being invincible and immortal).

I took that into account.. But still the obvious thing would be for Decious to stay evil. If the time the darkness spent controlling him got to him, he might reconsider eventually.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 pm 
Middling

my predictions would be that it would be a rockn' act 2!! with lots of fighting, and lots of drama!! thats what i think will happen!! LOL!! :D ♥

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:52 pm 
Novice

Act 2:
Theyre at Home Playing teh wii. (super smash Bros Brawl)
MArio rememebrs what he forgot at teh end of Act 1. they all start training.
Bowser And Mario and luigi meet. They MArio and luigi take out thier lightsabers...and bowser takes hout his. mario and luigi ask bowser how he got it. Afteran explanation. They all fight Kamek Defeats Luigi with magic, Mario defeats kamek. and in a power strugggle between Bowser and Mario mario is losing power then out of no where a voice appears saying "dont give up" Mario overpowers bowser and defeats him( lighsaber scene 1). Bowser ramles on and on how he cant get them back to the mushroom kingdom and they exit..
Scene switches to Evreyone back at the Feilad, wondering where mario is....and luigi... Scene change, scene shows link in the forest. There he has an all out duel with Shadow mario. Shadow mario wins link is defeated(lightsaber scene 2).
The gang go and look by the woods. to find Link Badly injuerd they take link back. Link explains who did it. Mario shows up "ive just herd evreything", Luigi behind im "me too". the entire gang is training. Mario Luigi Wario and waluigi are practising wihth thier lightsabers (lightsabers Scene 3). Meanwhile ash is getting annoyed by Gary, He challanges gary to a battle, (rthey take out thier DS's) Ash beats gary "WHOS THE LOSER NOW HAH!" then he and brock Hi-5. Scene change.Luigi and mario go to rally up the rest of teh crew. the gang is there. Time for teh final Battle with Nox Decioius, and Shadow MArio (Lightsaber fight 4) the side characters get defeated all tahts left is Wario waluigi Luigi and mario. Nox decious and Shadow mario defeat waluigi and Luigi. This Brings the chosen ones true power out. Wario defeats Shadow mario but is defeated by Nox Decious, Mario and Nox decious talk. thet continue to fight. Mario is about to lose when he remembered taht Link gave him the fire flower, mario uses the fire flower, Mario wins..... The end!

Rememebr this is Just my prediction.....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:17 pm 
Freelancer

hmmm, I think that Luigi will be possessed by Decious and will fight alongside dark mario to kill the others. Wario will battle dark mario while mario fights luigi (reluctantly). mario knows that he can't hurt luigi during battle, so he's also trying to think of many ways to free him of Decious. before all of that happens, Link walks out of the forest with the flower, somehow or another, and finds dark mario. he gives the flower to dark mario, thinking that it is mario, just in a different costume.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:39 am 
Landsman

Wii Master 64 wrote:
hmmm, I think that Luigi will be possessed by Decious and will fight alongside dark mario to kill the others. Wario will battle dark mario while mario fights luigi (reluctantly). mario knows that he can't hurt luigi during battle, so he's also trying to think of many ways to free him of Decious. before all of that happens, Link walks out of the forest with the flower, somehow or another, and finds dark mario. he gives the flower to dark mario, thinking that it is mario, just in a different costume.

ok I'm with you on this up to where he gives the flower to dark mario. I think he'd find mario give it to him and he uses the flower as a healing tool to draw the evil out of Luigi. Wario defeats Dark Mario and together Luigi and Mario defeat Decious.
well?

Image Image

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Skype id theoriginallunacatz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 am 
Creator

I love these predictions. I must admit that a couple of them come close at parts.

Just a few reminders:

ACT II is 90% Drama/Action

And I'm not gonna lie Act 2 is made for the fans of season 2. Just as ACT 1 was for season 1 fans.

Austin and Daen Olsen have both moved for good. So no Brock and Professor oak.

Ash and Gary may make an appearance, but that is not for sure seeing as I can't find a good place for their characters. And Dane would rather focus on Cinematography, and I can't say I blame him.

Don't expect a lot of humor lol

I just thought i'd get that out there so there's no disappointment later

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:12 am 
Freelancer

that's what im looking forward to ;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:50 am 
Novice

Thank you Rich. Thinking of it that SMB is a Youtube soap is crazy, because it looks like an professional serie.

Realy disappointing that Brock and Professor Oak are gone for good. I liked Auston, also in the Randumb Productions.

Also quite diadappointing that there isn't much humor in Act 2. The ending could be the end of SMB, and that should be a real hilarious ending. I don't like crying, but I think i am going to cry when part 2 ends xD

I aspect Ash being stupid but kind of helpful. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:36 pm 
Greenhorn

Thanks for the info Rich. Although I really thought that ash would play a bigger part, seeing as the only real thing he's ever done to help, that I can remember, was distract Bowser so the Mario Bros could get away from him.

It is a bit dissapointing that Brock won't be back for the finale in person, along with DK. It would have been nice to have seen the whole crew together again. Also, Although he was funny to listen to, but I can live without Oak.

I guessed that Season two would be mostly fighting.. Besides whatever happens with the fire flower, and the initial contact with the bad guys. (Like the whole mind control thing... That needs to have some storyline to it.) And.. Maybe some kind of victory celebration at the end.

Unless a good guy gets Game over.