The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: A question about your hopes for the future of Richalvarez...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:41 pm 
Creator

Really enjoying reading all of the comments on my other post... I was thinking about including one last question about your hopes and expectations for the future of the channel, but decided it should be its own separate post. So here it is:

In terms of videos, what would you like to see in the future on the Richalvarez channel? We went over this a bit in a previous update video, but now it's time to get your input.

So, what would you like to see?

Post subject: Re: A question about your hopes for the future of Richalvare
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:47 pm 
Role Player

I'm really hoping that you make more music video parodies. I understand if you didn't but I would love to see SMB style music videos, like the other ones you've made. I'm also a big Youtube News fan, so I'd like to see those.

Richie just to ask will you ever upload the full Arthur series from years ago haha? Oh, and what ever happened to Bored of the Rings? I kind of liked that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:50 pm 
Novice

More YouTube News (I miss those) and Smashing Stuff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 pm 
Newcomer

Well first of all I would like to see that interview with all the cast of Stupid Mario Brothers. After that I would just like interesting Interactive Adventures and funny sketches (:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:56 pm 
Newcomer

Smashing Stuff and Youtube News. I really hope you do more Snez Pez for Machinama I think I read in a comment you would. Uhhh I am mostly looking forward to the interviews for the show. So defently do that. For things new suggestions though I think just seeing some normal sketches like Games and Dames (I think thats what it was called) or Kevin would be awsome! You really could just make your channel like smosh now and make sketches but I really do want to see the return of youtube news and smashing stuff and the interviews. As for Mario Videos Snez Pez was the best of the ones you did. Better the the News, Drive throught, and Chat Rouletee Stick with Snez Pez

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 pm 
Novice

Also a documentary on the Final Thoughts of SMB.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:00 pm 
Veteran

Original short films, comedy shorts, and Smashing Stuff. I wouldn't ask you to do video game stuff again, but I realize you have to for your Machinama partnership.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm 
Site Admin

Personally I would like to see you guys do some sketch comedy. Short scripted barely related to one another sketches that are laugh-out-loud hilarious. You have done some in the past and some of which have been very good (see Day in the Life of Richalvarez). I think in doing this you should avoid obscure references and inside jokes (see Puka Shells) videos like that are worth half a chuckle and don't amount to much.

I want to see you guys do more engaging Interactive Adventures. We've talked about this before but I really want to see something that's nonlinear. I know it's harder to film (right now I'm scratching my head over my summer project that's an interactive game) but you guys can do it.

I want to see you guys do Short Films. Not full blown features but not quite skits. Self contained, incredibly stories in which you guys give it your all to really grab your audience by the goombas. (See The End by Dom Fera)

Finally I want to see you guys happy. I don;t like your YouTube News because usually I feel you guys are too cynical and ranty. I know you love the 90s Richie but having you compare everything to them gets annoying. I think Richie and co are best when they're upbeat.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:08 pm 
Newcomer

I don't know if you're big on vlogging, but vlogs would be cool to see. Kinda like how Smosh does theirs' on their other account. Also, just wanted to say awesome job on the finale. There are so many things to say about this episode, but instead of boring you with those, I'll just give you a Chuck Norris "thumbs up". lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:24 pm 
Newcomer

I'd love to see that Stupid Mario Brothers interview thing you spoke of. Also the Interactive Adventures are great and so are the music videos and YouTube News

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:27 pm 
Newcomer

will you be doing a music video for the two songs you had in the credits of the finale stupid mario episode? i hope you do cuz i really love the songs.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:46 pm 
Newcomer

Definitely more YouTube News and interactive adventures. Also a SMB cast interview. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:47 pm 
Newcomer

Perhaps more Music Videos would be nice. I REALLY miss YouTube News and I am still hoping for one day all the bored of the rings and king Arthur stuff to be uploaded. I wish for the return of sketches like "Games and Dames" and "Taking and entering." I also wish for one day re-uploads of old videos that were removed. The Chronicles of Meh was pretty funny! I also liked that season 2 update where you, Chris and matt are wearing your hats and there is Mario music playing the background. I dunno why, but that was by far my favourite update video. xD

I basically hope for your channel to be sort of like how it was in-between StMB Season 2 and 3. The intermission between the two seasons was a blast and I might've actually liked the harry potter skits and YouTube news more than the actual season 3 itself! Not saying Season 3 was bad, it was AWESOME SAUCE but the skits were just way hilarious and very fun!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 pm 
Newcomer

I would love it if Youtube News and Smashing Stuff continue. I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you decide to make though.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:23 pm 
Fan Girl

A 'Behind the Music' of Johnny Mushroom & The Kingdoms!