The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: A question about your hopes for the future of Richalvare
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:42 pm 
Newcomer

myself i would like you guys to maybe do a thing with smosh because i saw that video of you and smosh but it was so short so if you could maybe do something with them. also maybe some more SNEZ PEZ and Smashing Stuff. and maybe you could do some videos on how each SMB character is doing back in their home world like DK is after his marriage or how Merlin, The Darkness, and Link are doing inside Mario. and maybe even some "forgotten moments" of random stuff the SMB did during breaks between battles that were forgotten.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 pm 
Novice

Location: "I am everywhere and nowhere. I am all of you and none of you"
Of course, I want RMA to move forward in it's creative development, but I do not think the past should be simply tossed aside and forgotten. It's simply astounding how far you've come since you first donned a wizard's robe and a sock wig almost seven years ago, and I want more of those early efforts to be preserved for future fans to watch. Please, for fans who appreciate all of RMA Studios' history and efforts, please make more classic "from the vault" Richalvarez available. Long have I waited to see the Community of the Ring triumph against Sore-Arm, whatever The Chronicles of Meh was about, people lost in Puerto Rico, and so on.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 pm 
Newcomer

More music videos Stupid Mario Bros style!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:59 pm 
Newcomer

More music parodies, Funny random everyday stuff you guys do, Q and As, and thoughts from all the characters(if possible) about how they felt about SMB, how it changed them etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 am 
Commentator

More mr puzzler? i quite liked that, also more youtube news!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 am 
Newcomer

More Pirate crunch and epic fights. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:25 am 
Newcomer

I know you said you were done with Stupid Mario Brothers, but you could continue doing "spin-off" episodes like you used to. You know, like The Christmas Special, San Francisco Adventure, Ash + Brock, etc. More of those!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 am 
Newcomer

Anything SMB. (I am not asking for a new series.) Just like skits, parodies, music videos, etc.

Oh, yeah, and more Interactive Adventures! ^_^

Man, I'm gonna miss SMB...lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:30 pm 
Commentator

Well, I would like it if you did those interviews you promised. Maybe you can put them togheter like a Documentary on Stupid Mario Bros. I think that would be cool.

Like ShadowStrife360 said, it would be great to have you do a videoclip of the two songs in the ending credits.

More Youtube News and Interactive adventures would be cool, as well as more SNEZ PREZ.

Continuing on the Interactive Adventures, an Interactive Adventure about Nox Decious and Merlin's life would be cool. With both of them playable.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:45 pm 
Newcomer

again, ive said it in other threads. I would like to see bloopers for 75. I would also like to see more smashing stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:11 pm 
Novice

Oh, what about a Mail Delivery themed Romeo and Juliet? Basically, UPS and FedEX are mail delivery services feuding in the land of Postal Service. Two deliverers of the different services meet at a party and fall in love. You know the rest if you've watched or read Romeo and Juliet.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 pm 
Freelancer

Well I don't know if you'll be seeing this post since I responded way too late.

I would love to see short to 10 minute videos of any genre you want to offer. I'm open to more than just comedy.
If it's more adult content (appropriate for YouTube of course,) then it would be best if that's on the ProjectRichard channel.

Spin-offs from Stupid Mario that is not a part of the canon since it's over. Spin-offs like UPS and FedEx, and Zubashi and Gangles. Or maybe where the Mario Brothers (with another character) are in a major or popular city like you did in the San Francisco video, (and maybe throw the beans lady in there!)

YouTube News had been an interesting series to watch because of the comedy you throw in it. Although I'd be more careful when it comes to criticizing whatever your topic is. It would suck to have enemies if your career in directing independent films grows bigger.

Even if we won't see it or most of us are less likely to see it, make outstanding films and win awards like what you did with The Clicking Noise (I'm still curious on how most of us will be able to see it.)

Continue Smashing Stuff!

Resume making video game videos for machinima, whether if it's Snez Pez or another idea.

Think of some great Interactive Adventures! Maybe make a special one for a holiday like you did with Halloween, (I had another great idea for a Halloween one but that's what happens when you pretend to be with the crew, LOL.)

Try collaborating with people or other YouTubers if it is possible.

AND DON'T SCREW THINGS UP unless Chris is fixing the door.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 pm 
Newcomer

I'd just like some more of those random Richalvarez shorts. More Smashing Stuff and Youtube News would be cool too. Maybe continue Harry Potter, or AVDVG?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:18 pm 
Newcomer

more youtube news

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:23 pm 
Newcomer

Hello :D I have emailed you before about a storyline I had for the show and some songs I wrote for JMK. I would really appreciate it if you would reply to this post so I can discuss my ideas with you in the hope that you will be able to produce them.

I hope all is well and please don't forget to reply!
- Superfanofmario

P.S Stupid Mario Bros is the best thing that has ever happened to YouTube :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next