The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: A question about your hopes for the future of Richalvare
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:25 pm 
Newcomer

SNEZ PEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:25 pm 
Newcomer

I'd like to see some more interactive adventures and Smashing Stuff. I'd also enjoy seeing a Behind the Scenes and Documentary of StMB showcasing how you've evolved over the years in terms of your wonderful show. How about some films? I'd love to see more RMA Movies. Maybe even some skits like Dr. Mario. Except it doesn't necessarily have to relate to the Mario Bros. in any way. I'd also love to see daily vlogs by Richard Michael Alvarez. If there's anything more that comes to mind, I'll post again. But this is it for right now.

As evil as The Darkness is, the end of its life really gets to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 am 
Newcomer

I'd like to pour as many ideas as I can outwards because I'm such a long-time follower of everying RMA studios and Project Richard. You guys have a strong, grand thing going on here and any ideas I can provide would be most excellent. I'll start with my most important to least important.

1. I would like to hear Chris and/or Richie do a cover of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra song "The Dark" in their Nox Decious/Shadow Mario costumes. I believe that fans would enjoy this and you guys would be able to once again pour your hearts out in song, as you do so well. Here is a link to the song: http://youtu.be/CST0gXDjwYE

This would be SO PERFECT! I'm sure you guys would agree =D and you guys have the perfect singing voices to match :coolmario:

2. I believe, because Julian is such a charming, crazy guy, fans would love to see more vids of "Crazy" Julian being crazy and awesome. Julian was truly at his best, in my humble opinion, when he was making fun of Ash and acting like he's better than him, because it strongly reminds me of the relationship I had with my brother when we were growing up XD

3. A "Cooking with Mario" show would be fantastic!

Aaaand I'm done =D

Last edited by Jaiko on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:17 am 
Newcomer

I want to see either a revamped King Arthur or a new series with a limited cast. (I know you said you probably won't make a new series, but it's just a big hope.)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 am 
Newcomer

I would hope to see some more smashing stuff, Youtube News, and I hope you will be able to make an FAQ video to answer some questions. I also really hope that you do those Gangles and Zubashi videos you were talking about. Oh! And lets not forget interactive adventures.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 am 
Newcomer

More Smashing Stuff and Youtube News. Plus some music videos.

And I extremely doubt it'll happen but maybe one day a "Where are they now?" video of Stupid Mario Brothers. Maybe it could have Mario and Luigi back in the Mushroom Kingdom complaining about Peach always getting kidnapped and wondering if leaving the real world was a good idea. :D Or even Brock, Gary and Professor Oak who are back in Kanto.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:43 am 
Commentator

Personally, I'd love to see a return of Youtube News. I love the humor, and it's fun to watch. I disagree with Adam on Youtube News being cynical. There's been times were it's been very comedic, which I one of the reasons I love it.

I doubt after the SMB series finale you guys would try this, but any chance for a UPS/Fedex spin-off? Even if it's one video? If not, that's ok.

I am looking forward to the interactive adventures, although I will agree with Adam's suggestion for future ones.

I also liked his suggestion of Short Films.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 am 
Newcomer

The return of youtube news.Smashing stuff.A few skits.Interactives.If it isn't much to ask for,maybe a Stupid Mario Brothers short every month or so?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 am 
Newcomer

Well. You guys are funny... seriously. I've seen most of your vids on your channel now, and if you're going to continue producing for the youtube crowd, you've got to do more comedy. That's what I'd like to see. *make um laugh*

Btw,

You guys are based in the Sacramento area right? Did any of you go to Ponderosa High? I have cousins who went there and live in Rescue.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:10 am 
Landsman

You know how you did the small 'Ash & Brock' episodes? It'd be really funny to see those with, Zubashi & Gangles, or Fed-Ex & UPS, or maybe even Gary & Brock?

I loved the comedy of RMA, so I'd love to see more comedy. I think someone mentioned stuff like 'A Day in the Life of Richalvarez," and I couldn't agree more!

I also loved YT News and Smashing Stuff with Julian, so if those came back, AWESOME!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:41 am 
Newcomer

I think there should be either a UPS mini-series, or a UPS Interactive Adventure. An F.A.Q 4? That would be nice too...

I still can't believe that Stupid Mario Brothers is over /:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:38 am 
Newcomer

Video's of the Mario Brothers Adventure when they went to the Mushroom Kingdom! Just like 1 minute shorts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 am 
Newcomer

I would love to see some more Mario bros Drive Thrus they were so funny and entertaining :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:51 pm 
Newcomer

DannyK88 wrote:

You guys are based in the Sacramento area right? Did any of you go to Ponderosa High? I have cousins who went there and live in Rescue.

Yes, they went there quite a few years ago.

As evil as The Darkness is, the end of its life really gets to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:42 pm 
Newcomer

Do more snez pez and drive thru videos for machinama

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next