The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: A Lady's Quest Chapter 6: The Forest of Condemnation
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:35 pm 
Site Admin

Wind howled through the night, carrying a sound that would change the world. The storm had broken. A dark ruby sword stained with death met a twisted staff surging with life.

Two polar forces repulsed from the clash and surveyed the darkened moor where they were staging their fight. Impulsively, the elder of the two raised his hand towards the surrounding flames and tried to douse them but struggled to do so. The violet embers were foreign to him. In response, the elder reached deep into the swampy water and soon a murky waterspout emerged. It spiraled through the trees, extinguishing any flames in its path. Soon it was headed towards the shrouded man.

This dark figure wore a smile in the shadows. His blade ignited in a purple flash and in the blink of the eye it was in front of him ready for action. In one false swipe, the Gatekeeper of Souls sliced the murky vortex in half sending it crashing back onto the ground below. He remained unphased and untouched.

Before he could advance, a dozen tree roots shot up from the ground and began constricting his legs. In a matter of seconds the entity was entirely immobilized but even in such a situation he let out a chuckle. The dark figure easily snaps his fingers and the ancient roots imprisoning him burn as if they were parchment. The druid had only a moment to catch his breath.

Shrow’d: Your pathetic plants can't help you out here.
Aurelius: (panting) Earth.. is more.. than plants and roots.

A wall of mud climbed out of the swamp floor only to fall forward crushing Shrow’d. The Gatekeeper of Souls crawled out of the mud as if a boulder had fallen on him. That old fool thought he had outsmarted him. He couldn’t have been more mistaken. As soon as he was on his feet, the entity lunged towards the druid and took hold of his staff. Correct in his prediction that the elder wouldn’t let it escape his grasp; the shrouded man summoned two flames that emerged from his feel propelling Aurelius and himself into the sky.

Far above the moor, the morning sunlight in the distance could be seen. The swamp had dwindled into the forest and the tournament could be spotted in the distance. Shrow’d let out an insane cackle aiming at haunting the old man’s dreams.

Shrow’d: Where are your elements now?

Tossing aside the druid, the entity watched his foe plummet towards the trees below. Almost as if on cue, Aurelius had slowed his descent and soon rose to meet the Gatekeeper of Souls eye-to-eye as a tornado sustained him.

Aurelius: Doth thou forget thy powers over air?
Shrow’d: Well you deserved something seeing that the others are out of reach.

Realization swept across the old man’s tired face. How could he be so shortsighted? As the druid struggled with what to do, Shrow’d wasted no time. With his flaming brand, the entity slashed across the air sending several waves of spiritual fire towards the elder. Aurelius tried to avoid the flames but the vortex created by his tornado continued to pull them towards him. The dark figure smiled. He was trapped. Unless…

Shutting his eyes and opening his arms, the elder entered a trance. His tornado dispersed in a few seconds leaving the fire waves scattered as gravity began to take its toll. Recalling his knowledge of a technique long forgotten, Aurelius slammed his palms together sending ripples in the air. The waves of fire exploded in sudden burst when the ripples hit them as did the flames propelling Shrow’d. The two figures plummeted towards the forest.

The dark entity resisted the urge to change into his phoenix form. He had to do this as himself to show he was greater than the others. Diving closer and closer to the elder, Shrow’d created a large fireball in his hand. He clenched the flames and swung his fist at the old man but the druid was prepared. Despite the difficulty, he too created a fireball and although not as strong he countered the punch with it. The blast of fire pushed the two further apart.

How could such a weak old man wield such power? The Gatekeeper of Souls examined his adversary as he pondered intently. Then he saw a faint glow radiate from the elder’s staff. Perfect. Readying his dark ruby sword, Shrow’d dove towards the elder again and took hold of his scepter. Aurelius tried to shake him free but he wouldn’t move. Furiously, he hammered the dull side of his blade against the old man’s bony hand. The druid cried out in pain but clung to his staff nonetheless. The entity smirked and continued hammering again and again until he heard the crushing sound of the druid’s ancient bones. The staff flew out of his grasp as they tumbled into the branches below.

After splashing into the wetland of the moor, Aurelius shouted and crawled out in a manic fit. His hand screamed in great pain. His ribs moaned for they had broken his fall. His lungs awoke abruptly as memories of pain overflowed in his mind. Now separated from his staff, he could feel his energy drifting away with every excruciating breath. He couldn’t last much longer… but he wouldn’t die.

Shrow’d was a little shaken up by the fall but he remained determined. Rising to his feet, he soon found the pathetic druid in agony on the ground.

Shrow’d: Don’t you see? You have no power of me, or death for that matter. I could slice you up into countless pieces, burn them all, and scatter the ash across the world. How immortal would you be then? But no, I won’t. You’ll tell me what I want to know and then I’ll leave you to wallow in your pain.

The druid let out a blood-filled cough as he turned to face the entity. Anger glared in his gray eyes. The grass around him turned black and withered away. The murky water turned to mud. The mud turned to dirt. The dirt turned to dust.

Aurelius: Thou canst fathom pain.

Abruptly, the ancient druid extended his arms. From his palms shards of ice, sharper than any knife, flashed like lightning. With only half a second to react, Shrow’d was stricken by the storm of ice. Although he was able to fend off most of the shards with his blade, the entity felt an incredibly pain. Once the ice shower ended, the Gatekeeper of Souls examined his arm intently. A shard had pierced his cloak and left a deep cut where dark ruby blood began to pour out. Somehow in this, the entity managed to work up another laugh.

Shrow’d: So this is what happens when an unstoppable fire consumes a boundless forest. Allow me to put an end to this essence of chaos. I’ll show you the girl and then you can tell me what I want.

With a motion of his arm, a purple haze filled the moor as a darkened figure joined them. The druid could not see her yet but he felt her presence. While he still could he coughed up an answer.

Aurelius: Gatekeeper, what thou possesses (coughs) is an essentia stone. It.. they belonged to the chosen heroes in the past..
Shrow’d: They you say? So there are others?

The elder struggled not to waste any breath. He had to hang on to consciousness just to see her once again. Aurelius nodded wearily.

Shrow’d: I see… And you say they belong to the chosen heroes of old? What about the current lot of heroes? I take it relics like these are of no use to them?
Aurelius: … N.. Nay…

The dark entity smiled once more ignoring the splitting pain in his arm. Things had fallen in place perfectly.

Shrow’d: Well then, I have heard enough. Since you have held up your end of the bargain I shall as well. Behold, the woman of your past!

The haze that shrouded her before was lifted and Aurelius exerted himself upward to see her. Just a glimpse, just a moment so he could pull through. He raised his murky eyes to reach hers. The shade that stood before them had a head of light brown hair. A faint smile was on her lips. Her sky blue eyes became locked in his once green ones, but they were not the eyes he was expecting. The girl from the tavern stood before them.

The druid felt his ancient heart drop as he saw the girl of his past before him. Tears raced down his wrinkled face. Her memory to him was one of sorrow not remorse. This was not the girl he had runaway with, the girl that he was betrothed to, and the girl that he gave his very being to. Shrow’d had tricked him.

All that sorrow he had held in him for so long ignited in rage. His furious eyes shot daggers at the entity that abruptly dismissed the shade. The earth around the old man rumbled and the trees began to choke. In the space between the two figures lightning cackled. The charged bolt flew through the cloud of flame left by the Gatekeeper as he left. But the beam of electricity continued until it struck an old tree. Its bark had blackened and its branches became gnarled. The fruit that filled its branches has now shriveled up and fallen to the ground, lifeless. Once he ended the current, Aurelius took one last look before fainting. The tree was now a weary shadow of what it once was.

Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Chapter 6: The Forest of Condemnation
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:45 pm 
Veteran

As the morning came, Ashen woke up. She was still secure in Alf's arms. She saw him still asleep so she wished not to stir him. But when she tried to get out of the soft cradle of his arms, he began to wake up. She heard him groan a few times, but when he finally opened his eyes, he stared deeply into hers.

Alf: I had a dream...I was told you had something to tell me.

Ashen: I do...I know where my essentia stone is. In Starros.

Alf: STARROS?!

Ashen: Yes. Why?

He just smiled and held her tighter. He kissed her forehead and leaned his head against hers.

Alf: Whenever we go to Starros, we get time to each other. So I am excited to hopefully get some time with my beautiful lady.

Ashen: I hope that's how it turns out...but I'm suppose to see Ryler...

Alf jerked his head up and looked in her eyes.

Alf: Ryler? *sigh*

Ashen: Alf...you know I love you.....only you.....

Alf: Perhaps not for long. That Ryler....*sigh* he always wants you. He'll do anything for you.

Ashen finally fights her way out of his arms. If he didn't trust her...then she'd go without him. But she looked behind her to see him chasing her. She ran faster as if a game of tag

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:50 pm 
Freelancer

Dezeren fell asleep in the foliage area of where everyone met. A ray had shown on his face and the light woke him up. He woke up in a lackadaisical manner, but he eventually got to his feet. He wanted to sail right away and go back to the Razakai woods, but he felt generous and found everyone else.

Dezeren announced "Alright, whoever is awake, I am going to take my ship and set sail back to the human mainland. For those of you who need to get there also, I will let you come with me. The boat will set sail at high noon. No sooner or later. I will meet you all at the port. Be ready"

He let out a whistle and Hadar came galloping towards him. He got on his horse's back and the two made their way to the port.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:38 pm 
Role Player

Korgen had heard Dezeren's announcement and this was perfect timing. He had to get back to his hometown of Nepher which was just south of Nibelheim on the other side of a mountain hidden in a forest. It was also on the west side of the canyon. He had some tools held by his recently bought steed. All and all, he took no time at all to go to the port. Razorok, his healing friend came by and perched on his shoulder. Korgen told Geldon, his only bit of family left besides Razorok, about his plans and they went to the port.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 am 
Role Player

Alf had been chasing Ashen, and he saw her look back and smile a bit as if she was just playing around. Alf had caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her. At this time, He had heard Dezeren's Announcement.

Alf: Ashen, this means we can get back to Starros.

Ashen: Yeah... But what about...

Alf: Does it really look like I care about Ryler? It's time for me to understand. And I understand that he was your past love. But I am your current love. I understand that. I know you wouldn't go back to him.

Ashen: Then why did..

Alf: Like my father, I always had atrouble understanding certain things. I have to break free of that hold my father had on me.

Alf and Ashen start walking back to where the group is.

Ashen: We'll be sailing with Dezeren to the mainlands. It's the only way for us to reach Starros again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:44 pm 
Role Player

As that night progressed, within the blackness of eyes, as they were already shut tight as they were already are, a voice began to speak to him, a voice of great familiarity...

???: *H2H* Brendan...Brendan? My child? Are you aware of my presence? Can you hear me?

Brendan: *H2H* Yes...I can. Who is that is talking to me? Your voice seems quite familiar....

???: Of course. I am your father of course! *Laughs*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgOZgwcK5JE (Raphore's Theme Alternate)

Brendan: Father? I haven't heard from you in such a long time! The last time I can recall us speaking with each other was most likely, sometime around when I was going after Show'd, though my memory has not been quite right lately...

Raphores: Not to worry son! Right now, the only concern I have right now is your future. For you see, you will be needed soon. You remember the old man right?

Brendan: Of course! I still await the calling from a friend, in order to embark on yet another quest, but I have a feeling, that the end is neigh. That is, the final battle, of course...

Raphores: Exactly, and that time is coming on just a little bit closer, with each passing second. Brendan, stay strong when the time for the grand finale reaches it's breaking point. However, the reason why I am speaking with you now is not about the final battle. I come to tell you about the current state of the others.

Brendan brightened up at the sound of his friends being mentioned by his own father.

Raphores: Hahaha! I knew you would like to know about them.

Brendan: I love them very much, they are like family to me.

Raphores: Of course, they are your cherished friends. I wish I could have stayed longer with all of them, especially you, my son, but as fate had it, I had no choice but to sacrifice my life for you, but all is in the past now, and I do not wish to bring that up again.

Brendan: Yeah, all it does is bring back up bad old memories, sadly...

Raphores: Anywho, I will tell you the current state of your friends...

Raphores: Alf and Ashen are both alright as far as I can see. They have been told to look for their essentia stones by good old Aurelius. Speaking of Aurleius, he seems to be in quite a bit of a tussle with Shrow'd. He...has been left for dead, at least that is how I see it.

Brendan: Shrow'd...I still long deep in my heart to save his poor, wretched, soul. Is Aurelius still alive?

Raphores: He is, but he is going through quite a struggle, but don't worry, he'll be fine.

Brendan: I understand...What about my other friends?

Raphores: The rest of your friends are just fine!

Brendan: That's great to know! Is there anything else you wish to tell me?

Raphores: No, not at all. I simply came to give you a run through of all your friends conditions.

Brendan: Thank you father...

Raphores: Your welcome. Now then, I suppose I will be off. If you ever need me again, just contact me with H2H. I'm still watching over you and your friends. Take care of Kathra...

As he began to feel his fathers presence fade away, Brendan sensed something strange about his fathers presence, but he couldn't quite lay a finger on to just perhaps, what it was.

Brendan: Wait! Father, there is something about you that I feel to be quite, different...

Raphores: What do you mean son? *Chuckles*

Brendan: All I can say is this: There is something oddly different about you. I cannot see you, but, I wish to know what this difference is about you.

Raphores: Well Brendan...You'll find out that difference one day, for now, I will part ways with you...H2H that is. Farewell, and I love you. Stay strong as always, and make your father proud to have a son like you.

Brendan: I will father...Goodbye...

With that, Brendan could no longer sense his fathers presence, but he knew that he was not really gone, for he continued to watch over him...

(Stop Music)

The sun began to rise over the horizon. The rays of sunlight began to shine onto the two heroes eyelids as if it were an awakening call to them. Slowly, they opened their eyes and looked at each other for a moment. Things still seemed peaceful in the quite village that they currently rested in, but they both knew their time was very brief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e6VvJ2B7iE (Rivermount Village: Morning Light Edition)

Kathra: Good mornin' Brendan! How are ya!? Did you sleep well, or were you too lost in my beauty to pay any attention to the lovely weather were having?

Brendan: Well! That was quite a greeting! Yes I slept well, and as for last night, well..It was indescribable!

Kathra: Great! Same deal here. Anyways, guess we better get movin'...We don't need to be slackin' off, seeing as we probably don't have much time left until we'll be called out by whoever may call us.

Brendan: Today, just might be that day. We may as well begin to make preparations to set off then. Let's head back to the hotel and get our supplies and everything else gathered together. I really hope today is the day we set off, because if it isn't, then I'm not exactly sure where we will go then. *Laughs Wholeheartedly*

Kathra: Yeah, I dunno either...*Snickers* Let's get movin' then! We ain't got all day ya know!

Brendan: Gee, your rather rambunctious!

Kathra: Uh huh, I know!

Kathra grabbed a hold of Brendan's hand as they got up together, and literally started running as fast as she could back to the hotel, almost dragging Brendan off of his feet for a moment, but he gained momentum with her.

They returned to their hotel room. Lezzen was already packed and ready to go, almost like she had expected this to happen, though, it was only coincidental that she had everything gathered together.

Kathra: Well, well! Looks like Lezzen already taken care of it all! Well then, I guess all we can do is wait a little bit longer.

Lezzen: Let's wait until about noon before we do anything else, so I guess we can all just have some breakfast together and wait patiently.

Brendan: If nothing happens by then, I'll have to think of somewhere else for us to go temporarily, though I hope that will not be the case for us.

Kathra: ...I doubt it...

The group of heroes headed off to get some breakfast..

The wait continues....

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:14 pm 
Storyteller

asleep in the clearing where his comrades had convened, Fravir rested for the first time in quite a long time, well and peacefully. He even dreamt. The knight dreamt of a time when songs were sung, praises hailed and victory wrought in his kingdom of old. How the joyous men would rest and interact in such brotherly fellowship, while the maids of fantastical beauty brought Honey mead from a seemingly neverending supply.

There was a tale told of a land far away, in which a king was said to have built the greatest Hall in exsistence, however that could not stand up to the hall that was Fravir's own. The Great Hall of Analek may not have been the brightest coloured, or the cleanest. It may not have been the largest or the most ornate but it had some thing Fravir believed none would ever achieve...Such a high level of loyalty, brotherood, and joy, that they could never be defeated in a battle, never overtaken in a siege. Their bonds were strong, their efforts true, and all sworn to protect and serve one: The Mighty King Analek himself.

The weary knight dreamt of how lively that Hall was at many nights and days...he remembered faces and voices of his fellow brothers under Analekian liege and he smiled as he remembered the song they sang...The gruff, yet melodious tune of Great King Analek, how he mercifully and wonderfully rescued a fallen kingdom after his own had come to destroy them. Analek, a great warrior from Sterma, Had come with his army to conquer the kingdom now called Analek after the man himself, but it's old name has been lost to Analek's glory. Analek the man saw the people of this kingdom and decided his leader was wrong to conquer them for they were no threat...but his own king came and struck Analek into the ground. Analek arose, looked his king in the eye and called him corrupt and unjust. He then proceded to challenge any and all who still vouched for the man, and defeated them all...he would not kill them, but fought until they couldnt any longer...The king then retreated, broken. The people then Recognized analek as their hero, for the nation of Sterma was known as the most powerful, and had taken many kingdoms around them. They called Analek their new king and named the land after him.

This song was as old as the kingdom itself. It was passed down from generation to generation. Analek the warrior has died since then, and unlike most nations, the Kingship was not passed down to the son, yet to one the king decides upon, whom he sees high potential in, and who would lead honourably and truly. Remembering this, Fravir smiled in his slumber and vividly imagined the hall...his hall...established by Analek as a place of fellowship. He saw the long table in the center and the steps leading to the throne...and he saw the red and silver colours hanging by banners and on the walls...red and silver: the colours of his kingdom. On the right of the king's throne was a smaller chair...that was his own...set for the Kallen, the "high Son" of the king...the chosen right hand man...such an honour was almost as high as the kingship itself.

Fravir woke up as the sun rose with a smile on his face and a few tears littering is stressed and tired cheeks. He stood and stretched, harboring many feelings...still groggy and hazy from his rest. He thought of his old friends and his new friends...he thought of his kingdom and he thought of a special maid he once fell for...he harbored excited feelings and thought he wanted to show his new friends his old home. wanted them to see what it was like to be in the amazing presence of such brotherhood. He grew more and more excited as he gradually stepped out of the dream world. He walked to his belingings, which he had recieved from Alf in the events the night prior, and donned his armour. Thinking all of the good things about his home, he was excited for the first time in years, that he would see it again...

The Knight looked down and the smile quickly left his faced, replaced by a frown of deep sorrow and remorse...the Hero had remembered his Shame and Exile...All the excitement that was welled up inside of him, quickly expelled from his body. He pushed thoughts of his former home away and re-focused on the here and now...no he could not go back...not after what he had done...

No, he couldnt let this begrudge him again. He spent years alone, with no one but his horse-whom he had to push away also-contemplating such thoughts. Now, there were necessary things to do. there was a battle that was approaching, he needed to be ready. But first, he had sworn to...

The knight looked around for his mentor, who was no where in sight. A little curious he reached around him with his mind detecting enrgies, and seperating the ones he knew werent the druid. Then he found it...but it was too small to be Aurelius, maybe it was his staff? but if his staff wasnt with him then he could be in serious trouble!

The Tired warrior started off running towards his teacher's energy source...and was shocked at what he found...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:52 pm 
Intermediate

Hours after the fact, Barthan had not slept continued to mull over the revelations provided by the old man-that druid. The more he examined the details, the small crease of a smile crept larger and larger on his face. Confusion gave way to excitement, indecision was lost in the wake of his new-found conviction. He now had his adventure. It mattered not if he bit off more than he could chew. If he wasn't part of it before, he definitely wanted in. No evil, be it Darian, or Balco, or Shroud, or whatever the names were, would deny him that.

Marcus: Barthan.

Barthan turned his head to regard his traveling companion. He doubted that the sailor shared his enthusiasm

Barthan: You're not planning to stay with this group, are you?
Marcus: No. And I figured you would be traveling with these.
Barthan: I wouldn't say that yet. I have a lot to do, and much of it won't be with them.
Marcus: But still-

Barthan grunted in reply. For a moment, neither one spoke. The woods stood in silent vigil of the exchange, as it did for many others at this point. Sunrise was not that far off, and a new day would blossom in the eternal cycle of darkness and light. Marcus re-initiated conversation.

Marcus: I plan to return to the mainland, go back to my city.
Barthan: Okay.
Marcus: I guess I'm not the adventurous type, like you. But if you ever need something, I'll be sure to help out.
Barthan: At least you keep your life interesting on the high seas. There are certainly more boring things you could do. Besides, I'm going back to the mainland with Dezeren, too.

Marcus squeezed his eyes shut and rubbed his forehead.

Marcus: Hold on...did we just say our farewells even though we aren't parting ways...
Barthan: Yup.

Marcus chuckled and turned in a direction opposite to where Barthan faced. He adjusted his shirt and took a step before stopping.

Marcus: I'll see you at port.

Barthan listened to the receding footsteps. Under the bright moon, Barthan closed his eyes. Dreamless sleep awaited him for the few hours he rested until his eyes flickered open under a blue-grey sky. Moments later, the first rays of sun breached the horizon. He stretched out of position against a tree and savored this moment. A new day had dawned on his life, and he planned to enjoy it before the night came.

He turned and headed for the port. He certainly wasn't going to be left behind.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:41 pm 
Freelancer

Dezeren was already at his boat, resting against it's starboard side. He kept an eye on the sun, for he would sail directly when the sun was at it's highest. As he started to nod off, two people came up to him.

"Are you the one they call Dezeren?" Korgen inquired.
"Yes I am. Why?" Dezeren replied with.
"We wish to come with you to the mainlands." Geldon said."
"Hop on." Dezeren told them.

The trio talked for a while, and Korgen and Dezeren talked about their animals. They chatted for a little bit when Alf and Ashen come up.

"I hear you can take us back to the mainlands." Alf said.
"Maybe I can..." Dezeren replied.
"What, are you going to not le-"
"Get on."

The couple got on the boat, while Dezeren saw the time was almost near.

"A minute or so before we leave guys." Dezeren announced.

As he said that, Barthan and Marcus arrived and leaped onto the boat right as Dezeren pulled the anchor up and the ship started to sail. Dezeren put the secondary sail up to increase his speed, for the wind was in his favor.

"Alright, we have a couple of hours yet before we hit the south port on the mainlands. Anything you wish to discuss with another or anything else is to be done now." Dezeren announced.
"Why can't we dock at the North Port?" Alf asked.
"Because I don't want to lose my boat." Dezeren replied.
"What is there to destroy it?"
"A giant sea monster that has eaten up dozens of ships."
"How do you know?"
"I saw it eat one up."

Alf grew quiet and Dezeren pointed them out to the deck.

"Here is a stove and some cooking ingredients. If you wish to make anything, do it now. Down that hallway are the beds. Use them to get a little more rest if you need it. There are some tables to sit at and do whatever you want." Dezeren told them all, as he assumed his position on the boat's bridge.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:00 pm 
Role Player

Korgen listened for a moment and then thought of a subject to quickly talk about.

Korgen: Well there is something, Alf might be able to relate as well. You see, I have a hometown called Nepher. It's just south of Nibelheim on the other side of a mountain hidden in a forest. It was also on the west side of the canyon. It was burned about 4 years ago forcing my family to scatter and to take Jekuthiel as someone to teach me other moves. It was the only town left that had Oracles. You could possibly say that me and my father Geldon are the only Oracles left.

Korgen shifted into a wooden chair.

Alf: I remembered you mentioning it once or twice. How did yours burn down?

Korgen: To be frank, Kelco went on a rampage after being kicked out 6 years ago. He later allied with the other bad guys before, however, he quickly died when we got to Nibelheim.

Alf: I remember you guys talking about him as well.

Korgen: *Nodded* At the drath continent, I managed to gather a bunch of building supplies. It's attached to my horse. So, I'm going to rebuild it now that I'm older. Sad thing is. My sister Aeisha, My father Geldon, and I are the only known survivors of the tragedy. I'm just wondering if you guys know a place where I can restock on supplies or gather other necessities for the rebuilding of Nepher in case I run out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:28 pm 
Role Player

Alf: Well, I think I'm gonna go lay down. If we're heading back to the mainlands, then it's still gonna be a long ways to where we need to go after we reach the port.

Korgen: Ok then. Rest yourself up, bud.

Alf starts walking over to Ashen who is staring out into the horizon. He hugs her from behind and she closes her eyes and smiles.

Ashen: I wonder who this could be...

Alf: I don't know. It could be anyone. Most likely that Alferion guy.. He's a weird one.

Alf and Ashen both giggle and she turns around and kisses him.

Alf: I'm thinking about going to lay down for a bit. We still got a long journey ahead of us.

Ashen: Sounds like a plan to me, Maybe we can discuss our plans there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:15 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
*Before the ship had set sail*

Ether looked up at the ship as the other walk to and fro preparing thing for the voyage in which they will soon be setting off on. For several minutes now he had been perched leaning back on a tree truck and pretended to snooze. when in fact he was vigilant in all that went on around him and what the others were doing. He was not resting for the sake of resting, he had instead found it more beneficial. To look as though he was sleeping so as not to be asked into helping out. In fact on a couple of occasions someone had approached him to provoke him into helping. Which Ether just answered with a slight sleep filled groan, helping the others to fully believe that he was in fact asleep.

Afl: i see them eyes wondering.

Ether: you are mistaken i am asleep.

Alf: no more asleep than I nor the others.

the knight prodded ether several times to get the black knight up from his seemingly to relaxed position. at first Ether tried to ignore the knight and his constant jabbing. but like all consistent torments he became annoyed, forcing himself to stand up.

Ether: and what do you need me to do? it seems as though the others have everything else taken care of if i am not mistaken.

Alf: true, but there may be other things for you to prosper from doing.

Ether: such as?

Alf: you seem to like the forest go make sure no one is around

the black knight looked out towards the forest in which the knight was pointing to and then back and the knight.

Ether: you cannot be serious. there is no threat in them...

the look Alf gave ether was one that shown that the knight meant exactly what he had meant. and any plan that ether had to get out of it would be fooled and useless against him. with no other words he walked into the woods and out of sight of the others. he walked along a game trail that ran around the perimeter of their camp. he was far enough away from the others that he could not be seen through the foliage of the trees but close enough that he could easily still hear their conversations. and out of pure instinct he turned and walked away from the others. heading towards the drath population once again.

from back at the ship gerosin looked up from his work just as ether headed out into the woods.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:23 pm 
Commentator

Gerosin decided to assist his allies to prepare for their voyage. Though not usually too interested in the affairs of others, he was eager to be rid of that accursed Nishvada. A friend is forever in contact with his new Heart to Heart skill that Alf had recently taught him, but it'd be rather difficult to die from an arrow that originated from an ocean away.

When all was said and done and the ship departed, the dragon waved goodbye to all his companions setting sail for the human lands. He watched Korgen, Geldon, Alferion, Ashen, and two shady humans that he recalled to be Bertram and Malcolm, all be led away by their ominous captain, Dezeren.

When the seven all were unrecognizable and a blur in the distance, Gerosin turned around and strolled in the direction of the drath civilization again, in hopes of greeting Kalir once more, as Gerosin was still smothered in dragonic questions.

Laying low, he concluded, would be the wisest option, as his previous covenant with Carnigus demanded his return to yesterdays tourney. The remainder of his thinking swarmed around just how many ambitious drath he disappointed. He raised his hood in an attempt to block any familiar drath who desire a rematch.

During his saunter, he noticed ahead the man who retreated away when his allies requested help in preparation. The dragon quickened his pace, but the silent man occaisonally looked back, and in seeing Gerosin, moved his legs even swifter. This continued until both were full-throttle sprinting to the city of Drath.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:35 pm 
Freelancer

Dezeren was staring ahead into the empty ocean. He let out a mighty yawn as he started to remember his past. It could have been the ship, the people on board, or the big blue space that brought this upon him. He started to drift into a dream whilst steering the boat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*5 years ago*

“Okay mom, I’ll be back before dark.” Dezeren said.

He began to walk not to the forest for sword training like he told his parents, but to go work. He didn’t want to free load off his parents, so he began earning his own money. After about 5 minutes, Dezeren was at his works place: a bomb crafting factory. His home town was big on bomb crafting, mostly for arrows, but they were very expensive.

“I’m here boss.” Dezeren said.
“Nice you are actually working here. We’re a bit short handed today.” Someone by the name of Kaleb said.
“So, where am I working today?”
“You are going to learn how to craft bomb arrows today.”
“Really!?”
“Yes. I figure you have been here long enough.”
“6 months isn’t a long time.”
“But it’s longer than most people.”

They both laughed heartily. Kaleb knew Dezeren wasn’t feeling right.

“What’s got you down?” Kaleb asked.
“Nothing…” Dezeren replied, trailing off.
“Tell me and I can help you out.”
“I figured out that my parents are not my real parents.”
“How so?”
“We had a family reunion recently, and my mom said to my grandmother that she had a son, and my grandmother said ‘You have a son?’ That told me right away that nobody knew of it. Later than night, I also heard my dad say something about someone in our family not being true to the blood-“
“And you think it’s you?”
“Yes. I don’t even look close to my parents.”
“Hmm.”
“Also, when people ask about me to my parents, they are always reluctant to say I’m their born child.”
“Tell you what. How about you get to work and forget all of this? We really need the extra hands.”

Dezeren sighed in distress and started to learn a new technique.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dezeren woke up and saw land. They were close, but they had some time yet.

“We have about 30 minutes until we dock. Make sure everything is together.” Dezeren said into a tube that went below deck.

Dezeren started to contemplate about the bomb arrows, but couldn’t recall the formula. He would wait and go back home to see if he could find anything about it, and maybe take some guilt off his shoulders by paying respects to the innocent he killed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:46 pm 
Role Player

Korgen heard Dezeren's announcement. He then felt excited and couldn't wait to land. At this point it seemed as if he would be going about his business without his friends. In a way it saddened him, but he knew he at least had his father.

Geldon: Korgen, there is something I have to tell you.

Korgen: What is it?

Geldon: I need to do some unfinished business myself. Don't worry, I'll be fine.

Korgen sighed, this meant he would definitely be alone. He then just stared at the ever nearing shore.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next