The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: A Lady's Quest Chapter 5: The Essence of Chaos
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:52 pm 
Commentator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wounoU0mZTQ

The purple flamed army began to move as the rain pounded against the land. The heroes, wet and damp from the rain patiently waited for the army to come closer. Past the flame wall, the guardian continued it's long march towards the city. Any foot print it left in the ground began to fill up with water, and looked like a small lake.

Shrow'd got off the pillar after his army moved far enough, and slid down the wall (using flames at the bottom of his feet to avoid touching the wall), until he landed on the ground, right in front of the wall, sword in hand. The army soon came close enough to the heroes that they began to charge at the flame warriors. Swords clashed, arrows flew, and grunts were heard as the two sides clashes.

Ashen then noticed something.

Ashen: Alf... why isn't Bokriseigel here?
Alf: What do you mean?
Ashen: Every flame being Shrow'd created is here, including the ones Brendan said he fought right before he first met Shrow'd... Shrow'd knows how strong Bokriseigel was last time he fought us in flame form...

Alf realized this as well.

Alf: Maybe he ran out of his ashes to use?
Ashen: I don't think so. He'd figure out some way to use him. He's holding back.
Fravir: Perhaps we can use this to our advantage.

The couple looked towards Fravir as he held off some flame warriors.

Fravir: He's trying to play mind games with us... if we have a chance to do the same with him, we can play that to our advantage...
Alf: Agreed. A few of us need to take the fight to him. One of us alone won't be enough to fight him.

Gerosin pushed back a flame wolf with his own flames, which Brendan then destroyed using the aeroblade's light. Gerosin then ran over to the group.

Gerosin: I'll confront him.
Fravir: Gerosin, he's just going to try to enrage you... be careful.
Gerosin: I can hold off his flames while two of you attack with your swords. Then we can finish him and head for the guardian.
Brendan: We can't kill him. Something else made him into this monster, and we need to figure out how to snap him out of it. I'll come. I can't let him die.
Alf: I'm coming too.
Ashen: Alf...
Alf: Ashen, I need to do this... please...

Ashen sighed and quickly kissed him. She the ran to hold off a few flame warriors and wolves, as did Fravir.

Fravir: HURRY! We'll hold them off and give you a path to Shrow'd. GO!

The trio began to run towards Shrow'd. As Brendan was running, he looked back at Kathra, who had a worried look on her face while looking back at him. But she then turned back and continued to fight the flame warriors.

Alf: Brendan! Focus! We need to take down Shrow'd!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2bOav9Qhz8

Brendan looked forwards again as the trio approached Shrow'd, who raised his sword.

Shrow'd: Ahh good... I was hoping you three would show up.
Gerosin: Don't sound so confident, Dragonslayer.
Shrow'd: I love that new nickname. Keep saying it.
Alf: Hey Shrow'd... where is Bokriseigel?
Shrow'd: He...he was weak. I choose not to use him.
Alf: I think you're lying.
Shrow'd: Just shut up about him, alright.... SHUT UP!

Shrow'd then felt a small pain in his head, and almost felt a flashback about to occur, but he shook it away.

Alf: What's the matter, Shrow'd?
Brendan: We can help you Shrow'd... I know about your past, Your younger self told me...
Shrow'd: I killed that flame form... he's gone for good.
Brendan: I don't believe that.
Shrow'd: Believe it. He's gone... and you're next!

Shrow'd charged towards the heroes as they prepared to confront him...

And the battle raged on...
(At this point, everyone can post again.)

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Chapter 5: The Essence of Chaos
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:15 pm 
Role Player

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... cktime.mid

Brendan: Everyone! Prepare yourselves! We have to try to somehow defeat Shrow'd without killing him!

Alf: Right!

Gerosin: Understood!

Shrow'd: Shut your mouths! Come and face me!

Shrow'd charged towards the warriors and Bredan's Silver Aura began to activate. Shrow'd attempted to attack Brendan but Alf blocked the way. Gerosin began to shoot fire at Shrow'd but in an instant, Shrow'd blasted Gerosin with purple flames and knocked Alf back and then grabbed Brendan.

Brendan: Shrow'd! Stop this! I know your not evil! Don't let all that happened...

Shrow'd hit Brendan in the gut and grabbed his neck, chocking him.

Shrow'd: I'm tired of you...don't you see? You may be like me in several many ways...but you never had to deal with what I HAD TO DEAL WITH!

Brendan: Urrghh..Shrow'd....

Shrow'd tossed Brendan by the neck onto Alf who was starting to charge towards Shrow'd. The Brendan hit Alf and both feel down onto the ground. Gerosin recovered quickly and tried to attack him with his fire again. For a it seemed like it hit him, but Shrow'd used a quick move that was almost unavoidable and knocked Shrow'd off his feet.

Gerosin: Your a monster! Trying to kill my people!

Shrow'd: So? I don't care! I'll kill you just like the rest of them!

Shrow'd blasted Gerosin with flames again. Brendan and Alf quickly got back onto their feet and tried to charge at Shrow'd again.

Brendan: Alf! We should try to attack Shrow'd from his front and back sides. I'll attack from the front and you use Thunderbolt Cut from the back.

Alf: I hope this works!

Brendan: We can only try my friend.

Brendan began attacking Shrow'd from the front with all his might and skill. Alf began to use Thunderbolt Cut.

Alf: THUNDER BOLT CUT!!!!

Brendan tried to knock Shrow'd off balance but no matter how hard he tried...Shrow'd kept doding and clashing successfully.

Alf was about to hit Shrow'd with Thunderbolt Cut but Shrow'd quickly hit Brendan off of his feet even though Brendan tried to dodge and Shrow'd then turned around and stopped Alf in his tracks.

Alf: What? How can this be? No one has ever been able to...Your a madman!

Shrow'd: *Laughs Manically* And your just a foolish man of love...love is what's making you weak.

Alf: NO! That's not true! My love for Ashen gives the strength to move on!

Shrow'd: Is that so? Well then i'll just have to eliminate her then.

Alf: I won't allow you to hurt Ashen!

Shrow'd: We'll see foolish man!

Alf was thrown far and he landed hard on the ground.

Shrow'd was about towards Ashen but Brendan blocked his way.

Brendan: Shrow'd! This is going to end here! I will free you from your curse! You will have freedom once more!

Shrow'd: *Smiles wickedly* It's too late Brendan....Give up!

Brendan: Never....

Brendan's light began to intensify...

Shrow'd: *Thinks* That's it...go ahead and unleash your true form...but even a Ancient Knight of Legend..could not defeat me!
I want to see your ultimate form face my ultimate form!

Brendan: I care about you Shrow'd!

Shrow'd: Did you forget what I said. You can burn in hell for all I care!

Brendan's power intensified and became close to being equal in terms of Shrow'd power and Gerosin and Alf rushed back to aid Brendan...

The fight continues...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Last edited by BrandonCDi on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
Grace: *Thinks: 'Shrow'd... he is innocent... something else that hurted him... and kept on hurting him... made him like this... someone innocent... hurted... and kept on being hurt... Bruce... I am so sorry...' *

Korgen: *Noticing Grace acting a bit odd* Grace?...

Grace: *Very loud* I AM SORRY BRUCE!!! I AM SO SORRY!!! FOR EVERYTHING I DID!!! *Tears roll down her face, and she drops her sword* I'M NOT GOING TO FIGHT YOU SHROW'D!!! I won't hurt anyone innocent... I'm not going to make that mistake again...

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:33 pm 
Middling

The fight of time continues, and the heroes continues cryshing fire warriors. Jencks standing behind the ones that fights close combat,

Jencks: My arrows ain't doing nothing..

Fravir: Then go closecombat!

Jencks: Well. i'll try it..

Jencks drags out his two swords and starts fighitng.

Jencks: Long time since i used these two.

Ashen: I didn't know you used swords aswell.

Jencks: only when i need them

The fight continues

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
ether slashes aether threw a fire wolf. he was not expecting it to hit something solid but instead expected it to slash through like normal fire. the fire creature howled in pain from the brutal slash to the back. the creature whipped around and charged at ether once again. it knocked ether down to the ground and tryed to sink its teeth deep into the neck of him. luckily the armor of the drath was strong enough to hold back the attack. ether grabbed the thing by the neck and tossed it to the ground. with the creature confused from the non effected ether. ether took this time to stab it in the place where a heart should be. the wolf yelled out in pain as ether struck it again. and again. till it no longer yelled and was no more.

ether: these things are like nothing i have fought before.

fravir: no talking keep fighting.

ether: alright.

ether charged at the beast that fravir was trying to hold back.

ether: not as strong as the drath i have fought but still a good opponent.

together ether and fravir fought off the flame wolf. fravir trying to hold it back with his own sword and ether slashed at it with aether.

fravir: other drath?

ether bunted the wolf directly on the jaw. and the beast fell back

ether: yes i have been fighting with the drath.

fravir: how is it that you can even compare in strength to even the weakest of drath?

the creature jumped atop ether and fravir pulled it off. then both striked the creature at the same time ending its movement permenantly.

ether: long story. remind me to tell you all about it after all this is over.

fravir: alright i will keep you to your word.

Last edited by relzer on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:16 pm 
Role Player

Korgen: Grace!...

Korgen sighs and tries to comfort Grace but realized he had to help the others.

Korgen: Alright then. ใส่เกราะของฉัน!

A golden circle appears behind Korgen, the same golden tentacles began to wrap Korgen and turned into his armor.

Korgen: Time to-

Grace: He's innocent! don't hurt him!

Korgen: ...Alright then. Oracles Blessing!

Korgen's eyes grew gold and pointed with two fingers (index and middle.) at a random fire spawn, then pointed with his right hand to Jencks. He absorbs the spawn and transferred the energy healing him. He then does the same to Alf, Gerosin, Ashen, Fravir, wither they needed it he healed them using Shrow'd's own fire spawns cross-crossing his arms as hand signals as he heals someone else.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:24 pm 
Freelancer

Dezeren: *Hearing the commotion* What's going on!?

He gives the command to Hadar, and he trots towards the clearing, and he see's a bunch of people, fighting off purple flames beings.

Dezeren: What's going on? Those flames look simila-

It hits him right there.

Dezeren: This is the doing of the being that threw flames at me a bit ago. Why it's fighting people i've never seen before, I don't know.
Hadar: Neigh.
Dezeren: You think he's a madman whose corrupt on power?

Hadar nods his head.

Dezeren: What am I to do?

*A flashback occurs*

*Alzander: I'd rather you be a man who travels the world, rather than sitting in a house, doing nothing.*

Dezeren: Oh god! I have to save my father!

Dezeren peers at the dock, to see a boat still there. His father must still be here! He starts to head thuds, and he know time is not on his side.

Dezeren: Hyah!

Hadar takes off at full speed towards the little town, and he approaches the boat, after Dezeren guides him through tight spaces, and around running beings. He gets to the boat, only to see it's not his dad's.

Dezeren: I guess the right thing to do would be to tell the owner to flee...

He guides Hadar into the boat, but a force repels him. He decides to turn, and focus back on the battle in the clearing. Hadar goes to full speed again, and once they hit the outskirts of the town, they make a not-so-clean b-line towards the woods. On the way, something hard smacks into Dezeren, flinging him at about 80 MPH into a tree in the woods, behind safe coverage. Hadar is unaffected by this, and makes a b-line to the other side. Dezeren sits there, unconscious. Hadar is safe behind many trees. Dezeren appears to be dead....

(Do not take the last part for truth...)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:07 pm 
Storyteller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP91vVHC ... re=related
Fravir was covered in sweat and water. Either way he was wet, which slowed him down, but the fire in his eyes and heart showed that he meant business. He was taking on three flame wolves at once. The Masamune clanged and sounded when it struck the body of the beasts. with viscious howls they charged him and trampled him, stockpiling on top of him. Fravir felt the burns pierce his armour and sear his flesh

Fravir: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHH!

the wolves seemed to cackle as if they knew what they were doing to Fravir.

Fravir felt an odd feeling...he knew this feeling twice before: the healing rain from his druid friend, and the healing hands of Saratonia...this was a spiritual cleansing, for these were spiritual burns. he felt his body and spirit become stronger as this healing occured, and once he was strong enough he shoved the wolves off of him and took them out with a swift slice of the Crystal Katana.

he then had a thought...not his own, but someone else's voice

???: don't be afraid to unleased your inner darkness...

Fravir: (to himself) the Masamune isn't strong against these...maybe...i have to fight fire with fire...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnCqxlUf ... re=related

the Masamune vanished and the Dark Crystal Blade appeared in it's place. Fravir felt a power that he had only felt slightly before coursing through his vains. With a maniacle smile on his face, he began to fight more Flame Wolves, taking them down rather easily.

Fravir: this power! it's...incredible! these wolves...pah! i can't believe they had overtaken me before...

The Muramasa was indeed quite a match for the wolves, they vanished one by one as Fravir overtook them easily. The warrior turned to see his friends battling Shrow'd

Fravir: good luck to you!

Fravir decided to pick a fight with one of the Flame Demons. Its great size was much bigger than Fravir but he continued none the less.

Fravir: let's go flame breath! you and me!

the battle was intense. Fravir had a wicked smile on his face, and attacked the beast with a furry of viscious slashes. then he leapt into the air and plunged the Muramasa into where the skull of the fire demon should be

Fravir: hahahahahah!!!!! COME ON!!!

He shouted into the battlefield at his opponents, relishing this new power...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:15 pm 
Role Player

Korgen was trying his best to help the others but regardless he realized each spell weakened him.

Korgen: Ok let's try something else, I don't want to go overpowered for I need to save my strength and Shrow'd isn't the target.

Korgen ran forward slashing away with Sindikai in his hands. He had killed a few more fire spawns but he ended up being surrounded.

Korgen: Just great.

Korgen saw them run at him but he uses Blackened Stealth to disappear in front of them. The fire spawns became confused as he tread past them in a weak spot of the circle. He later appeared just off the side of the battle.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 pm 
Commentator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGzBO9tMKKw (ty AdminAdam 4 finding this once upon a time)

Alferion, Brendan, and Gerosin focused on their darkened foe. Partially with sorrow, or compassion, but Gerosin's eyes flooded with rage. The destruction of the home that Gerosin's childhood had been endured, vanishing off the face of existance in not even a fraction of the time it took for it to be built. And here was the Dragonslayer, his face loaded with a mocking smile that echoed of the devastation of his victims.

As Gerosin remained there, frozen in blind fury, Alferion made the first move. The Nevtelluma in hand, Alf ran towards Shrow'd and slashed vertically. The madman evaded the slash with a subtle but quick movement and held his hand centimeters from Alf's face. In an instant, purple flames emerged full force. Were it not for a quick duck from Alf, he would have been made ashes for the villians slavery. However, Shrow'd stored energy in his foot and kicked Alf out of the way.

Brendan: Shrow'd!

Shrow'd turned aroun and saw Brendan coming from behind in the midst of Alf's combo, attacking him with the hilt of the Aeroblade.

Gerosin: Aegis!

Shrow'd: This is your futile attempt at saving me...You take me too lightly.

Shrow'd ducked down from the hit, and grabed the Aeroblade from Brendan. Shrow'd took out his dark ruby blade and slashed backwards to hit Brendan from behind. Brendan moved out of the way in response, but when he turned around to face Shrow'd once more, he spun around and threw the Aeroblade's hilt straight towards Brendan's face. It hit hard and Brendan stumbled and fell. Shrow'd prepared his purple flames once more. When he fired his fires Gerosin appeared before Brendan with Aegis and prevented the catastrophe.

Shrow'd backed up, wearing the smile that annoyed Gerosin so. He readied the dark ruby sword again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIuOpb_KNCA

Gerosin: You and I...have much to discuss.

Shrow'd: Please spare me the lecture on regreting my actions. I regret nothing. If anything, society owes me mine apology.

Gerosin: Not my society. You never ventured to the Divine Dragon Realm. My people haven't done anything to you.

Shrow'd: People's cruelty doesn't differ between location, fool. They've outcasted many I already know. *his smile's rebirth* I know you weren't exactly the Elder's favorite.

That remark forced the embers to sparkle with hate, and so they rushed towards Shrow'd. But dark fire from him quickly laid waste to the lighter flames.

Gerosin: Innocent people with no ill intentions are dying from the Guardian, and you are sick and foolish enough to try to harness that power. It goes beyond stupidity that I have ever known.

Shrow'd: The Guardian, and the Guardian alone understands my pain to the truest degree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGzBO9tMKKw

Gerosin: Society has harmed you nothing Shrow'd. *flames in Gerosin's hands grow brighter and larger* It's time you repayed your debts.

Shrow'd: You are no threat, rather an insect, easily swatted *raises the dark ruby sword* with no effort.

Gerosin unleashes a firestorm, from his hands repeatedly and spat flames insanely. Shrow'd feinted the blow and appeared next to Gerosin and chopped Gerosin with the Dark ruby blade. With the assistance of the Flame Rebirth, Gerosin appeared behind Shrow'd, partially transformed with razor sharp claws for arms and slashes at Shrow'd. Shrow'd sidestepped, but couldn't avoid the entire blow. He roared in agony. In the distance, Alf and Brendan recovered...

(The fight continues...)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMzVps2JYzw

Alf had started to get back on his feet, and he immediately said to himself.

Alf: Father, mother, Chase.. Give me strength. Send your souls to my side. Father, my quest is a lot like yours. Guide me. Chase.. Big Brother.. May everything you ever taught me be used in this battle.

Alf raises the Nevtelluma and chants.

Alf: Nevtelluma, Hear my Plead. Rid the darkness in front of me. Give me strength or let me die. As I hold this blessed blade in the sky!

The light blue aura appears around Alf, and he is starting to feel the incredible strength of his Father, Mother, and Chase within him. He runs back up to Fravir's side.

Alf: Shrow'd!!

Shrow'd: Ah, you're still alive! Good! It would of been a shame for you to die from that.

Alf: As much as I want to, and God.. I want to so much.. I will not Kill you, but you DARE LAY A FINGER ON MY LOVE, I WILL ATTACK WITH ALL MY MIGHT!! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER ALL OF US POSESS!!!

Alf feels his mother, father, and Chase beside him, and Alf, without even thinking about it, Hodls up the Nevtelluma in one hand, and The Quiver of Light in the other. He uses he Levitation to bring the Arrow on the string and pull it back ready for an attack.

Alf: I got two ultimate attacks I can use on you at the same time! HURT ASHEN, AND YOU WILL GET IT!!

Alf had felt enraged by all this. For the very first time since he killed Bokriseigel.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:00 pm 
Commentator

Alf ran at Shrow'd, as the two clashed swords multiple times. Shrow'd was about to kick Alf, but Alf saw it coming.

Alf: Not so fast...

Alf dodged the kick, and then did his own kick, which sent Shrow'd flying into the flame wall.

Shrow'd: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The remaining flame warriors stopped their attacks and looked towards their master. The guardian himself even stopped for a moment. After a few moments, Shrow'd fell down on the ground and put the flames out. He growled slowly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpeep-bCU-I

Shrow'd: You fools... you think you've beaten me?
Brendan: We don't want to beat you. Please, let us help you....
Gerosin: Brendan, you're an idiot. This man doesn't want to change.
Brendan: But Gerosin...
Gerosin: Brendan, shut up. He could have changed back long ago. He's far from saving.
Brendan: ... I don't believe that.

Shrow'd got up and chuckled. He knew he could take advantage of this argument. While they were arguing, he slowly absorbed the remaining fire minions. Ashen picked up on this.

Ashen: Oh no... Alf...

Shrow'd silently chuckled as the warriors turned into smoke and headed towards Shrow'd.

Brendan: It isn't his fault...
Gerosin: It is if he's doing it.
Ashen: ALF!

Shrow'd breathed in slowly, as tiny sparks came around him.

Brendan: I'm just saying...
Gerosin: I don't want to hear it.
Ashen: GUYS!
Brendan, Gerosin and Alf: WHAT?
Ashen: LOOK!

Ashen pointed at Shrow'd and the trio looked towards him. His feet were slowly turning into purple flame bird feet. Alf ran towards him, but Shrow'd punched Alf in the gut, sending him flying into Gerosin and Brendan.

Ashen: NO!

Ashen ran towards him, as did the rest of the group. Meanwhile, Shrow'd slowly began to be covered in flames, as the flame form grew larger. Giant flame wings slowly emerged from the mass.

Fravir: Could it be...?

A giant, purple, flame bird head game out, and the rest of the flame wings uncovered the entire body of the giant flame phoenix. It screeched loudly, knocking back some of the heroes. At this sound, the guardian continued moving toward the city.

Korgen: Oh my... it's his phoenix form!

The phoenix was mostly dark purple, but had tiny sparks of dark red. It seemed to be a lot stronger this time than it was when it came out of the sky. The wings were slowly getting more detailed, and the eyes of the phoenix turned pitch black. It screeched again and flapped it's wings, hovering in the air.

A voice echoed out for all to hear. It was the voice of Shrow'd.

Shrow'd: Behold! MY PHOENIX FORM! A FORM THAT NEEDS NO ARMY TO ASSIST IT. I WILL FINISH ALL OF YOU OFF... MYSELF!

The phoenix roared out loud and began to fire blasts of purple fire at the group, which quickly dodged the blasts.

Fravir: That creature is much more powerful than the fire minions we fought...
Alf: And it's more powerful than Shrow'd's human form...

Gerosin smiled.

Gerosin: I don't care what form he takes, the dragonslayer will fall.
Brendan: We can't kill him, Gerosin... but there must be some way to get him to surrender.

The phoenix screeched and continued it's attack.

And the battle continued...

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

Last edited by TheHiddenOne on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 pm 
Freelancer

Dezeren is still doing nothing. Hadar bolts across the gap towards Dezeren's side. The archer begins to wake, but ever so slowly. His head feels fuzzy, and excruciating pain emits every time he tries to think. Every time pain emits, though, it feels like he has a migraine that is about 5 times worse than a normal one/ He only manages to lift his head a few inches before it falls again. Dezeren see's some flames fly, and one catches onto a tree and begins to burn it.

Dezeren: Crap!

He jerks up, but then begins to fall again, for his body was not prepared for such a jump. He catches on Hadar, and slowly slings himself on his noble steed, and Hadar blots away from the fire, and into safety.

Dezeren: Nrgh.... I can't do anything... in my current state.

He watches as the tree begins to burn. The purple flames only cover up what is soon to be a pile of ashes.

Dezeren: How did I let this happen to me...

A mysterious figure pops from the woods.

Vuam: Looks like you lived...
Dezeren: God dammit!

Dezeren bolts up, with very tensing muscles. They only seem to be growing. The pain eases up very much, enough for the hurt man to pull out his sword, and deliver a blow to the startled hitman, and drive the sword right through his skull, and swing him over his head, and drives him into the rocky earth.

Vuam: ... H-H-H-H-H-o-

Vuam begins to die.

Dezeren: Stay down.

Dezeren begins to fall, but he catches himself, and begins to ponder on what to do about the fighting.

Dezeren: You think I should help the humans out Hadar?

Hadar nods his head in total agreement.

Dezeren: You're right.... but lemme sit here for a bit, and hopefully heal a little more.

Dezeren sits down next to a very green tree. Hadar remains standing, as Dezeren begins to relax, and almost go into a meditating state.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-xKPWePgRw

Brendan: Gerosin! There's no time to argue! We need to keep our focus on Shrow'd and the guardian.

Gerosin: Hmph...fine. Your still making a foolish descision to allow someone like him to live.

Brendan: Trust me! I know how Shrow'd is like...and he's like me...before I became the chosen one...only worse. But I know he's innocent! You have to believe me! Don't you trust me Gerosin?

Alf: I trust you Brendan.

Gerosin: Then your both fools...fine though...We'll see what happens.

Shrow'd: *Roars loudly* Come foolish hero's! See if you can do anything now.

The Phoenix formed Shrow'd began to unleash his first attack!

The battle continues...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:28 pm 
Role Player

Alf is holding his gut from the blow he took, but he still has a fight left in him, though deep in his heart, he hears his father telling him to trust the combined power of everyone. Alf does not heed his words.. At least.. Not yet. He gets back up again, and realizes that even when he was in human form, Alf alone couldn't do much.

Alf: There has to be a way to stop him! What can we do?

Gerosin: Well, my suggestion.. KILL HIM!!

Alf: We can't. As much as I want to, we can't.

Gerosin: Then if you want to kill him so bad, what is holding you back?!

Alf: He may have killed my brother, which got me to believe that he is nothing but a good-for-nothing slime who needs to be destroyed.. Don't you think I want to kill him?! But I can't!! Brendan has enlightened me of what needs to be done! He says he has disposed of his younger self.. Btu I believe along with Brendan that he does not want the truth to be revealed. We gotta come up with a way other than striaght attacks to get to him. Remember Gerosin!! When I fought you for the first time, you thought there was no way out of Darren's grasp! YOu thought you would be loyal to him! We gotta find a way to convince him the same!

Gerosin ignored what Alf had said.

Gerosin: SHUT UP!!!

Alf used a quick heart to heart on Gerosin.

Alf: *H2H* Just think about it!

Alf stands by Ashen, and he lends her some of his strength that he has recieved from hsi father, mother, and chase.

Alf: If it comes to us having to kill Shrow'd.. I want you to have some of my power as well. Use it wisely.. Try and put some of those techniques that you taught me into action as well. Like the Levitation spell.

Ashen: Ok.. I kinda hope it doesn't come to that though.

Alf: I know. But jsut be cautious. There is a chance we may have to actually kill him.. I just hope we can find a way around that and show Shrow'd the light.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next