The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Chapter 5: The Essence of Chaos
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 am 
Freelancer

Dezeren had just shut his eyes when Barthan and Marcus approached him.

“Wake up dude!” Barthan yelled at Dezeren.
“Dude! Let me sleep!” Dezeren replied, and then fell asleep again.

Barthan stared at Dezeren. Marcus was outside of the tent, for we wanted to wait until daytime. Barthan walked outside of the tent and up to Marcus.

“We need him to get off this island Marcus. I can smell he has just gotten from the sea.” Barthan said to Marcus.
“How do you know he wasn’t just at the sea shore?” Marcus replied.
“I see he has less money, meaning he either bought a boat somehow or got ferry rides.”
“I highly doubt that. He could’ve just gotten some food and water.”
“I know he’s been out at sea!”
“Yea, maybe on his way here.”
“Just listen to me. I know he has a boat and I know he’s going to be leaving tomorrow morning.”
“Whatever you say dude.”

Marcus started to walk away, but took a quick turn and saw Dezeren has arisen.

“Pretty clever you are Barthan.” Dezeren said.
“What was I right about?” Barthan replied.
“About you saying that I bought a boat off some guy.” Dezeren replied.
“I guess I was wrong.” Marcus added in.
“Yes you were.” Dezeren stated.
“Say Dezeren, how about giving me and Marcus a ride off this island in the morning?” Barthan asked.
“I guess I can, but I might charge you, but please, let me get some sleep.” Dezeren stated.

Barthan and Marcus walked into a nearby tent that was vacant for now, and then all three men went to sleep, separated from one another.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:32 am 
Role Player

Korgen had stirred and realized that he had gone unconscious for a small amount of time. He still ached and couldn't move. He was about to just lay there till he noticed some movement between the tents. Curious he rolled onto his belly and crawled. He managed to stop about 5-10 yards from the tent's entrance and the strain knocked him out once again.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:42 pm 
Commentator

Gerosin sat exausted in his throne amongst thrones, still unprepared for battle after the whirling about to remove Dezeren's smoke from the arena. Little amounts of skirmishes occurred after Carnigus called for a secondary round, and they all consisted of drath battling each other. None of Gerosin's acquantances had volunteered for another fight since Dezeren.

To make it worse, Gerosin sensed the drath beginning to grow impatient for the sacred dragon prize to show itself on the field of battle once more. Yet, he knew that whichever lucky bloodhungry combatant emerged, Gerosin would have little hope of arising triumphant.

Upon gazing skyward, the dragon noticed a storm brewing on the horizon. It appeared as a fantastic tornado, but to Gerosin, it was more or less the perfect distraction.

Gerosin: Carnigus, Im going to go check on that interesting storm over there. Is that acceptable?

Carnigus gave Gerosin a perplexed look, to which Gerosin responded by pointing his finger to the sky towards the ominous tempest. Commoners that were looking in the royal drath direction also gave a wondrous look to the horizon, and afterwards the wonder turned swiftly to fear. A woman in the audience let out a horrified yelp, sparking interest in the occurance in her section of the crowd. Carnigus chuckled.

Carnigus: Ha! Are you planning on halting more dreadful wind today, dragon? Leave if you desire, this was our agreement, was it not?

Gerosin: This is true....Very well. I shall see you all later.

And with that, Gerosin fled the stadium and was in the open air outside the stadium once more. He thanked the heavens for his excuse to escape.

Gerosin: *to himself* No need to disgrace myself before the drathen kings in such a manner.

Putting his good fortunes behind him, He departed for the swirling, gray gale looming ahead. Gerosin ventured further towards the strange calamity with wonder. As far as he recalled, the weather that day was fair, and couldn't have given birth to this tempest before him. When he arrived, he found himself amid a collection of companions.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UiBAoivy2k

Ashen looks at Alf with tears in her eyes wondering "What was I thinking?!". Alf continues to sit there on his knees in complete shock, shaking and thinking about what he had just experienced. What could he have done? What could have happened? What would of became of Alf if he had lost Ashen? Alf lets out a sigh and slowly begins to get back to his feet.

Ashen: Alf.. I'm sorry..

Alf: Yeah.. I know. *he turns his head over to where their friends were settled when they left* We should get back.

Alf starts walking towards the location of his friends. Or where they were at one time. Ashen slowly catches up to Alf and wraps her arms around him in tears.

Ashen: Alf, I know you are angry. That is one of the few things you never wanted to see. I understand that, But I'm sorry. I know I can't take that image away, but I have to make this up to you somehow! Any way, You name it!

Alf: *He takes in a shaky breath* I need you alive. I can't fight without a purpose, and you are my purpose! Yes, I love my friends as well! Fravir, Gerosin, Grace, Korgen, Brendan, Kathra, Rhade, Linda, ...Yes, Even Aurelius! But are they the reason I agreed to join this quest? No! You are the reason I decided to journey on this quest. You are the reason I fight! If I lose you, I will drop my weapons where I stand and will fight no more! *He stops and turns around. He looks into Ashen eyes* When you tried to save me those times when I was near death? Did you not feel the same way? When I, along with my friends, was fighting the Guardian, did you not worry? When you fight with all your might, do you fight out of love? Would you take a hit for your loved one? Would you accept failure before you accept losing your love? Would you?

Ashen: *In streaming tears* yes I would...

Alf wraps his arms around Ashen and hugs her as tight as he can*

Alf: I... I just can't bare... going thorugh this life without you.. I love you too much to let anything happen.. I love you

Ashen: I love you too.. And I'm sorry

Alf closes his eyes for a few moments. He then opens his eyes and stares deeply into hers

Alf: Shh.. I forgive you.

Ashen kisses Alf gently and they takes a hold of each other's hands as they start walking back to the location of their friends.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 pm 
Veteran

Ashen held Alf's hand tight, feeling guilty about her sucicide attempt. She looked at the ground, unable to believe he'd forgiven her.

Alf: Ashen..baby? *he looks down at where she's looking*

Ashen: Yeah? *she looks up into his eyes*

Alf: Are you ok? *He pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently*

Ashen: I just can't believe you've forgiven me..

Alf: Love, I've forgiven you for worse things. Remember that one time with Ryler? I was upset about that, but I forgave you. And now, I'm forgiving you now. If I never forgave you, I wouldn't really love you and God as my witness, I love you so much Ashen. You know that. Forgiveness is a step in our journey. If you never forgive yourself, then now I do. *he kissed her forehead and ran his finger down her cheek* You're still here..that's the important thing.

Ashen: Yeah...

They made it to the stop that their friends had been at. There was a log where they sat down next to each other, their fingers still entwined. She leaned into his shoulder and he ran his fingers through her hair. It was a moment in silent bliss, until Alferion broke the spell.

Alf: My love...you are so beautiful to me. I know you don't see it, but I do. *he layed his hand on her cheek* Your shining blue eyes, long flowing hair that I can play with, the sweetest loving heart in the world.

Ashen: Alf...

Alf: It's true, my love. *kisses her cheek* that's why I'm never gonna let anyone hurt you.

Ashen whimpers a bit.

Alf: Ashen, what is it?

Ashen: When...I ran off....Shrow'd....he threatened me...

Alf: *holding her closer* He's not getting anywhere close to you. I will protect you with my dying breath! I promise!

Ashen: Ok.....

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:06 am 
Storyteller

A moment of silence grew into minutes, which seemed like hours to the both of them. Fravir attempted to speak many times, but each ended in an awkward expression, which was ignored by the meditating druid. Finally Fravir mustered up the nerve.

Fravir: So-

Aurelius: We musnt dawdle any further. Too much time hath been depleted.

Fravir: What about my-

Aurelius: Must thyself remind thou once again of the oath thou hast made or doth thou wish to become a turncoat to thoust word?

Fravir: … No, Teacher.

Aurelius: (sighs) However I shall meet thou halfway...

The old man was quiet for a moment and listened.

Aurelius: Warrior, I know of a way we can attempt to make up for lost time. There is a technique of travel that is fast in pace, and draining on the energy, but if used properly, can be of great benefit.

Fravir: Then teach me, and we can be on our way!

Aurelius: it’s not as simple as you make it out to be. It first requires an understanding of the fourth and final element-

Fravir: Air.

Aurelius: Aye, this method wilst allow us to traverse great distances in a brief period of time, by harnessing great gales.

Fravir: Alright. Then what, if I may ask, teacher, can you tell me about air?

A gust whipped through the glade that the duo was standing in and the leaves rustled in the trees.

Aurelius: Air, the peacemaker. Many believe it is the most powerful element as well as the most challenging to manipulate. The origin of air’s dominion over the other elements spans generations. From the runic scripts of the druids they pieced together an explanation. (sighs in recollection)
In primordial times, the world was created in the light of Mother Sun and the matter of Father Moon. From Father Moon came three sons: Serg’wtrr, Kwke’yrrþ, and Cmbust’fyrr and they ruled the planet. Under Serg’wtrr the land was flooded, under Kwke’yrrþ the land was raised, and under Cmbust’fyrr the land was burnt. This cycle raged on for none knowst how long until Mother Sun’s daughter intermitted. Her name was Strem’eyrr. From her gales Serg’wtrr was stilled, Kwke’yrrþ subsided, and Cmbust’fyrr was extinguished. Then together they molded the world. Wtrr, Yrrþ, Fyrr, and Eyrr became the elements: Water, Earth Fire, and Air. Such is how air is known as the greatest.

Fravir: So if you can manipulate air.... you can be in control of the other elements?

Aurelius: Not in control, so much, but say if thou werest challenging a lake serpent or a stone golem, thou couldst easily topple them.

Fravir: How so?

Aurelius: The energies of air art free and dispersed. One must engage in deep meditation before initial manipulation. Join thyself, warrior.

As typical, the elder lowered himself to the ground, crossed his legs, shut his eyes, breathed deeply, and Fravir mimicked him.

Aurelius: Inform thyself, what doth thou perceive in this glade?

Focusing on the energies around him as he had all too frequently, Fravir identified his surroundings trying to tone out any faint energy coming from the not-to-distant Drath Tournament.

Fravir: The soil.. it’s rough, coarse. That must be why so few trees grow here. The trees surrounding us are.. healthy, full of energy.. there are several bushes.. lost stones.. To the south is a mother doe and her fawn.. and to the east lies a small river.

Aurelius: Very perceptive, thoust has learnt well. But something escapes thoust vantage. Until now thoust has not been aware but there art energies between those listed by thou. Try to feel them.

Shrugging his shoulders, the warrior tried to feel the empty space. Nothing. He couldn’t feel even a hint of energy; it was just a blank void.

Fravir: I-

Aurelius: Patience.

The weary knight maintained his posture and tried to clear his head and focus on the task at hand. But how could he try and feel nothing when the world as he knew it was in danger? Shrow’d had offed Sheyd, who could that psychopath take next? The great evil, Legion, what is to become of his friends?

As these questions and countless others floated in his head, Fravir was awaken from his trance by a faint rustling. A breeze was passing through the forest. Now was his chance. Fravir sent his mind towards the singing leaves and at first nothing but then he felt it. A wisp of energy that shook the leaves. It was so loose and wild that he wouldn’t have caught it without such a wind.

Now that he had felt air, Fravir soon found it all across the glade. In the sky above, between the trees, and even inside him, air was whirling, swirling, and dancing. The knight explored this feeling as well as performed some of Aurelius’ techniques until dusk when he had a decent handle on it.

Aurelius: Art thou prepared for thoust primary air exercise?

Fravir: Yes, Teacher, I am. But the sun is almost down should we wait until morning?

Aurelius: Nay, doth not forget thou perceives the elements with thoust mind as well as thoust eyes. However, a flicker of light or two wouldst do no harm.

Before the warrior could agree, an ignition of flames before the druid occurred and a giant pillar of fire towered over the two of them and lit up the glade. Fravir couldn’t help but jump.

Aurelius: Recall thoust training, warrior. Allow air to take control.

With a thrust of his staff, Aurelius sent the pillar of flames towards his apprentice with at a slow but ominous pace. Fravir stood his ground. He could feel the energies of the tower of fire circling like a vortex. Like air. The air energies fueled the combustion. The knight knew what to do. Though his scar stung at a memory, Fravir reached towards the energies tearing apart the air from the fire. Almost instantly the pillar of fire halved in size and soon it was a small ember that smoldered itself.

Aurelius: Excellent. Thou hast learned of Fire and Air. Air may fuel Fire but Fire relies entirely on Air. Let us proceed.

From the forest beyond, the old man plucked a fallen oak and shifted it to the training ground. No sooner had Fravir got into position had the tree been lobbed towards him. He felt the energies around the tree. The air seemed to surround the oak, propelling it in a way. The warrior deduced using this air as a barrier against the tree. Grabbing hold of the loose energy he gathered it to one spot between himself and the airborne oak. When the tree made contact with the energy, though many leaves were lost, the tree still flew towards the unsuccessful apprentice. He jumped back as the trunk crashed at his feet.

Aurelius: No need to fret warrior, twas an easy falter. When faced with Earth, Air cannot counter great mass easily. Thou must control the air around the tree. Let us repeat.

Once he caught his breath, Fravir witnessed Aurelius raise the oak again and throw it towards him, faster this time. The warrior dwelt on his teacher’s words. The energies around the tree were propelling it, how could he control that? It would be easier to redirect it… IDEA. When the trunk got close enough Fravir took action. He seized the air energies to his left and thrust them at the tree. The trunk soon got caught in the gale as Fravir circled it around him and returned it to Aurelius. The druid waved at the tree and it dropped in midair.

Aurelius: Thou continues to impress thyself. Shalt we proceed?

The knight nodded. He knew what was coming next. Water. Raising his staff, the elder summoned a spout of water aimed at Fravir. Fravir felt its loose energy and took action. Following his previous plan, the warrior created a vortex of air around him. When the water made contact; however, it did not circle him as the trunk did but seep through the wind but rather soaked him as would a bucket of water. He fell back from the blast of cold water and Aurelius came to his aid.

Aurelius: Interesting attempt but not as effective as with Earth. Much like Air Water is loose and can penetrate the loose energies of Air. In fact Air and Water art wan in the same. Let us repeat.

After drying his drenched apprentice, the old man returned to the opposite side of the glade and was quick to produce another stream of water. Fravir tried to combat it with a blast of air as he had done initially with Earth but this time was sprayed with the dispersed water. The elder created a spout a third time and Fravir recalled his fire exercise. He tried to remove the air from around the water but the current only crashed to the ground, the torrents knocking him over.

His teacher inquired if the knight would need a break but he refused. Fravir knew there was a way, there always was. What had the druid said? Air and water are one in the same. Does that mean there are water energies in air? Or that there are air energies in water?

This time, the ancient druid summoned a wave of water, which ran across the glade with profound speed. Fravir had little time to react so he made the best of it. He reached into the water and found just what he had hoped for: air energies. Once he started separating these energies the wave began to shrink and once it had reached him it was but a miniscule puddle. Fravir opened his eyes to see his work and was surprised to see a huge cloud of mist had covered the clearing. Aurelius soon pushed aside an opening with ease and approached the warrior with a flame in his palm.

Aurelius: Well done. Thou knowst of the element Air and is eligible for thy haste technique. Is thou prepared?

Fravir: (panting) Teacher, I don’t think I have any energy left in me. Could this wait until tomorrow?

Aurelius: Aye, I suppose. But allow thyself to demonstrate end tonight’s lesson.

Fravir nodded. The flame in the elder’s hand doubled as one levitated towards Fravir. He cupped it gently. After inhaling deeply, Aurelius placed the flame on the end of his staff and began twirling it swiftly. A cyclone surrounded him and he flew high in the sky taking the mist with him. The fire miraculously remained on the tip of his staff as he elevated several dozen feet into the air. Suddenly the flame he had brought along exploded and a great ball of fire shone in the heavens. A beacon for the others.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:00 pm 
Role Player

Brendan began to head towards Kathra's direction. He was somewhat concerned his cherished friends, but he knew it was best not to get too worried about them, for the time was nearing that he, Kathra, and Lezzen would soon be needed...With a slight sigh, he approached Kathra with a warm smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i62G-3hE_k (Brendan's Theme ALT)

Kathra: *Breathing Heavily* Hi Brendan! What brings you here? I thought you would be compleltly exhausted from the last encounter we had not too long ago?

Kathra appeared to be a bit dirty and even slightly bruised. It was quite clear that she was indeed working very hard to make improvements on her fighting abilities.

Brendan: *Continues smiling* Hey Kathra! I just happened to notice you out here training all alone, so I decided I may as well train with you. Oddly enough though, I don't seem at all tired, nor do I ache anywhere..

Kathra: Oh...Well, I'm glad you decided to come all the way out here to train with me my love, that's really sweet of you, BUT, I still think you ought' to rest, but hey, it's up to you! *Laughs*

Brendan: *Laughs* Yeah, but I'm fine Kathra, you don't have to concerned about me.

Despite the fact that everything seemed peaceful and serene for the moment, there was another feeling deep inside Brendan that began to trouble him. It was a feeling that was quite different and unique from the rest, and it began to worry him...

Kathra looked into Brendan's eyes for a moment, she noticed he was slightly troubled about something. Brendan tried not to give much attention to the feeling, but it persisted and would not allow itself to be ignored.

Kathra: Brendan? Are you alright?

Brendan: Yeah, I'm ok..

Kathra: Oh, alright! You seem a bit troubled to me...If you are, you don't have to keep it a secret from me.

Brendan wasn't exactly sure why he was getting this feeling. It definitely wasn't about Shrow'd, Legion, his friends, Kathra, the mission, ETC...but something..on a much deeper scale than that. This "feeling" was almost like a forewarning of something, but Brendan couldn't quite put his finger on it...It seemed like the feeling was telling him to do what he must now, while he still has time. Meaning, this may possibly be the last opportunity to spar/fight with Kathra before they had to leave.

Brendan: Kathra?

Kathra: Yes Brendan, my love?

Brendan: I believe I have kept you waiting for long enough. Kathra, let's have our match together, the match we were supposed to have in the tournament some time back.

Kathra: WHAT!? You really mean it Brendan? Are you sure?

Brendan: *Smiles* Absolutely, prepare you weapon and let's begin.

Kathra: *Grins* Yes! Finally! I've been waiting for so long! Now I can finally show you who the stronger one is!

Kathra was so pumped, that it looked like she was about to leap for joy. Brendan knew that they needed to make haste though, because he felt this would be the only chance they would get, maybe even the last...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_z_UQw7rvI (Kathra's Theme)

Kathra dusted herself and prepared her blade. She got into her battle stance and stared at Brendan with ferocious intentions. She was not about to let this chance pass her by! Massive amounts of energy seemed to flood her body. She knew now was the time to prove to her love that she really was the strongest.

Kathra: Come on Brendan! Hurry up and get the Aeroblade out. Let's get started already! The longer you stand there being a friggin' idiot with that smile on your face, the more time you waste! Oh yeah, and don't be a Pansie, cause I'm goin' all out on you!

Brendan: *Looks serious* Alright Kathra, I'll get my weapon ready.

Brendan pulls his sword out from the sheathe in which it's always been held in, and also gets into his battle stance. He looks at Kathra with intent on showing her the ways of a chosen one.

Kathra: You ready?

Brendan: Of course! Come!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-OsQyCrhic (Vs Kathra Serious Version)

Kathra didn't waste one moment, she rushed up towards Brendan with all her might and swiftness, and clashed weapons with him. Brendan knew she meant what she said, she really is going all out.

Brendan tried to use a leg sweep on Kathra, but she simply flipped over Brendan while grabbing onto his head, and flipped him over as she finished flipping. Causing Brendan to be thrown onto the grown with great force. However, Brendan managed to soften his fall by using an aerodynamic counter flip. He flipped back a few times and landed on his feet with little damage done to himself.

Kathra: That was pretty impressive Brendan, but that's only one trick in my book.

Brendan: You caught me by surprise Kathra, I actually didn't expect that.

Kathra: Yeah, yeah, stop jabbering and come at me!

Brendan rushed up to Kathra and clashed weapons with her. The chorus of clashing and bashing rang in the air in a somewhat uncanny harmony that one couldn't quite describe with words...

Brendan noticed that Kathra had her hand loose from the hilt of her blade for a brief moment, and used that as an opportunity to knock her sword from her hand. Brendan swung his hard with as much force as possible, and successfully knocked her sword out from her hand. However, Kathra quickly used this moment as an opportunity to knock Brendan's sword out from his hand. She did so by kicking Brendan's arm, with caused it to flinch back in pain, and then she kicked his hand, causing his sword to go flying.

Brendan attempted to retrieve his weapon, but Kathra grabbed his hand tightly, and pulled him towards her. She began to punch and kick in percise combos, nearly hitting his vital spots. Her attacks were so quick, that Brendan didn't have time to react to all of them and got battered by her fists and feet. She finished her combo off by kicking Brendan hard in the chin, and caused him to fly back. Brendan did a backwards flip in the air and landed safely on his feet, however, his face began to bleed and he doubled over in pain for a moment.

Brendan: Urgh...Good job..

Kathra: Look at you! Isn't that something. My boyfriend is getting beat up by a girl..;)

Brendan: I'm far from being beaten...

Brendan grabbed his sword, and so did Kathra. They went back to clashing swords with each other once again. After sometime, Kathra kicked Brendan in the knee, but he quickly dodged the attack and parried it, by sliding between her legs and bashing her with the hilt of his sword, causing her to stumble forward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40t-sMBQ8yM (VS Brendan)

He landed a few combos using the dull part of his blade, since he didn't want to actually cut her with it, but do some decent damage. Kathra fell onto her face. Brendan jumped into the air and attempted to land the final blow, but she quickly rolled out of the way and retaliated by clashing with Brendan again. Brendan and Kathra began to launch attacks at each other, only to dodge, counter, and parry each one of them.

They continued to clash, dodge, counter, and parry each other attacks, whilst landing a few blows on one another. Brendan knew that Kathra has learned a lot since she has journeyed with him and the others.

Kathra: Are you going to give up on me now?

Brendan: I'm far from finished Kathra...

Kathra: Heh, I doubt you can make it much longer in your condition. Ive already beaten you up really good as it is.

Brendan: We'll see what happens Kathra...

Hours passed, and the battle waged on, in fact, the battle went on for so long, that the sun was already beginning to set over the horizon.

Both Brendan and Kathra were exhausted, beaten, and battered from all the hours of fighting, and yet, they were still going strong. Brendan and Kathra were now a distance away from each other, they both knew that they were on the final threshold of their energy, and needed to make it count.

Kathra: Brendan, this is where we draw the line, and where I shall prove to you that I am indeed that strongest there is.

Brendan: Kathra, you have already shown me that you have indeed learn a lot from questing alongside me and the others. You have truly become stronger both physically, mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually. I am proud to say that you have indeed become a true warrior. Now then, let's finish this fight..

Brendan and Kathra charged at each other once more. With all their might, they swung their blades at each other. A large ping was heard with a bright flash of sparks that followed. Someone dropped their blade and collapsed onto the ground. The victor held their blade to the losers throat claiming their victory...

Brendan had won. Kathra had collapsed from exhaustion...Brendan removed his blade from her throat and smiled.

*Stop music*

Brendan picked Kathra up carried her over to a lone tree near the river they had traversed on the day before. The sounds of the gentle breeze that flowed through the trees branches soothed the two heroes souls as they lay down under the protection of nature/the tree and watched the moon rise into the spectacular starry sky. All was calm, for now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlP7Mz4mzKw (Brendan's/Kathra's Love theme)

Kathra: Heh heh...That was a pretty intense battle wasn't it Brendan?

Brendan: Yes Kathra, it certainly was, and you have shown me the strength that I had seen deep within you from the very beginning, and now you finally were able to release this inner strength that had laying hidden deep within you...

Kathra: Ah..Really? So..that means I finally access to my full potential? That's awesome...*Smiles a little*

Brendan: It is..isn't it..

Kathra: Since you won, as the champion of the tournament. I must give you what you most certainly have earned, and that is my title. The fighting champion title.

Brendan: No Kathra, there is no need for that. I feel that you are deserve to keep your title. You deserve much more than I do.

Kathra: But, I insist. You won it fair and square! I lost, you won. Get it? Take it!

Kathra tried to hand Brendan the title, but Brendan gently pushed it aside.

Brendan: No my love, you completely deserve to keep it.

Kathra: Are you sure Brendan? You can still take it you know...This is you last chance. Do you want it or not?

Brendan: *Smiles warmly* No thanks Kathra, like I said..You deserve to keep your title. I have no use for it.

Kathra: .....Thanks Brendan, you truly are a selfless loving soul..

Brendan: *Chuckles* Yes, that I am Kathra..your absolutely right.

Brendan and Kathra gazed up at the stars and listened to the river gently flowing by in conjunction with the wind. The sounds of nature at it's finest...

The feeling began to return to Brendan, this feeling began tell him something, even deeper than what he felt the feeling was telling him earlier...

Brendan grabbed a hold of Kathra's hand and she gladly held on to his.

Brendan looked into Kathra's eyes and began to think..

Brendan: *Thinks* This..this may be the last real moment we will have together...in peace...This feeling that I'm having...this may really be the last moment of love I will ever have with Kathra. I believe now is the time to...to...take my love for Kathra to the highest levels...Now is the time...for us to make our move...

Brendan: Kathra...What does your heart tell you? What does it say?

Kathra: My heart...Well...My heart tells me..that maybe...now would be the time to..

Brendan: Take our love to the highest level perhaps?

Kathra: *Gasps* You don't mean...That?

Brendan: Yes Kathra, my love for you has grown so much over the time we have spent with each other on our destined journeys. My heart tells me now is the time...that I show you just how much I love you! My love for you has gone from a small crush, to indescribable...

Kathra: I'm the same way with you Brendan, I never thought I would ever find someone like you..in fact, I thought because of my personality, I would end up never finding anyone to be a part of my life, but it looks like I was wrong..I have you now...and I'm actually so happy that it could be someone like you. My love for you is also..indescribable...

Brendan: Kathra..I love you...so much...

Kathra: I do..to...

Brendan and Kathra closed their eyes and locked lips. They embraced each other and basked in each others love. They didn't even worry about the fact they were still outside, their love for each other was so strong that it mattered not. Their hearts and souls were now one...

A bright star or fireball signaled in the sky from the heavens, however, Brendan and Kathra were too lost in their love to notice it, but it only made their love grow deeper for one another..

For the rest of the night, powerful love radiated through the entire world that night, love so powerful, that everyone could feel it, at least a little bit...

Love..is unconditional....

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:33 pm 
Role Player

Korgen yawned and woke up with a little more energy. He had been in a weak state for about two days. It seemed as if his friend didn't notice him. He then gets up almost falling back over but regains his balance. He stretches trying his best to keep the balance of which he gained. He then decides to gather the equipment that he had in storage. In order to travel with it and not overbear himself he would need a steed. So he went around asking some about getting a steed. A few pointed in an off direction toward a potential seller. As he made it he stated his need and the horse breeder nodded.

Horse Breeder: Indeed, that will be a hefty fine though, 20 silver chaps is the cost.

Korgen raised an eyebrow, that will leave him broke... but he had no choice. He paid the good man and acquired the steed. He then loaded the equipment and his hammer and sword Sindikai and Aeisha. He then started off in a random direction, he had no idea where to go, the others could be anywhere. Razorok was no where to be found, and he is most likely with his father Geldon. After a while he then noticed a red explosion of light in the far distance. Amazed he stared at it. He laughed and thought why not check it out, something firing off like that must know a great deal of information. Maybe him or her could know the way back to the original continent.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:09 am 
Veteran

Alf and Ashen kept on, sure that their friends were not going to come back. They were walking, when Ashen began to have great pain. She kept it in silence. Alf could see something was wrong, but he decided not to ask. But then...she fell to her knees.

Alf: Ashen?!

She was unable to talk. Something was happening again. The flashbacks were coming back. But it she started seeing things that never happened. Her whole world went black and her head hit the ground.

Alf: Ashen? Ashen? Ashen!

The vision started back at the castle. But it was not Ashen in the middle of the room. It was her mother, Lyla. Before her, was Ashen's father. Ashen had never seen him before, he was banished after Ashen was born. Her mother never told her why, even though Ashen asked repeatly. She would just get upset and not say another word. He was tall with short black hair and he had the same colored eyes as Ashen. His name was Dante Night. In the corner of the room, a baby laid in a crib, it was Ashen. They were fighting about her.

Dante: We must get rid of her! Our firstborn can not be a girl! Who will inherit our land? Who will be my heir?

Lyla: This is not her fault! Get rid of her? I'm not getting rid of my baby! She's just as much as yours as mine! You scum! You dog!

Dante: I don't care if I'm a dog! We are not keeping that brat! I'll kill her myself if I have to!

Lyla stepped in front of her child and drew the blade at her side. It was the Shiningstar.

Lyla: You will have to go through me first! Get out if you dare try to hurt my daughter!

Dante: You're mad, woman! *He walked down the hall in haste*

Lyla stood there for a few minutes before realizing her had left. She gently picked her little girl out of the crib.

Lyla: Do not worry, my little Ashen. He shall never harm you. I will never let anyone hurt you, my precious girl.

It was a few minutes later, Ashen woke up in Alf's arms. She began to cry and he could feel tears hitting his arms.

Alf: Ashen! Thank God! Love, you're crying.....

Ashen: I just had a vision...of the past.....of my father.....

Alf: What happened?

Ashen: He tried.....to kill me....because I wasn't a son instead......He didn't want me......

Alf held her close.

Alf: I will and have always wanted you. That was long ago and he left you. Don't worry about the past love, look forward to the future.

Ashen: Alf, where are we heading?

Alf: i'm not sure...but my instincts are taking me this way....

Ashen: Alright...*she leaned close to him, listening to his heartbeat* I love you....

Alf: I love you too...

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:12 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
ethers feet were starting to hurt, for the last while he had been running, running from nothing and everything. for the past few hours he had been running after killing one of the drath thief's and stealing the stone in which they had originally stolen. the night air was cool enough that he could continue on for a long time. but things were starting to feel as though he were safe once again. looking around there wasnt much to see. to dark for him to see to far ahead and all the trees surrounding him had began to mesh together and show no distinction between one or another for quite sometime. he was no longer running but now at a casual yet not with his guard down walk. ever rustling of the leaves made his heart leap.but unless he was actually pounced upon he did not feel the need to run. suddenly he stopped. the stone within his pocket began to feel warmer. but how could it seeing as it was no more than a stone. curiously he took it out to examine it. nothing seemed to have changed in it. the same shining black exterior was smooth and the same as always. but it was warmer. not a been in a pocket, sort of warm. but a sitting next to flame sort of warmth. the kind that made you want to pick it up and hold in your hands. as he stared at the stone something caught his eye in its reflection. it was bright. but not something that was actually part of the stone. it was a reflection. he turned and far in the distance there was a large pillar of flame.

ether: what has happened... the drath village... could it be? no... it is in the wrong direction. then where just where could that be coming from then?

he slipped the stone back into his pocket. with the stone safely put back into place he ran, sprinting for the pillar of flame. it wasnt all that far off. he could make it in less than a few minutes. he ran faster. the warmth of the pillar could start to be felt on his skin. and it became hotter and hotter. within no time the base of the pillar could be seen. what ether thought would have been a blaze so hot he would not be able to get near to, he was actually able to. this puzzled him. it was not a fire like he had seen before. it was if it was being controlled.
no sooner had he had this thought could he make out the figure controlling the pillar. it was a man. the light was to intense to get the full picture. but the man standing off to the side he recognized immediately. it was an older man that held himself with all the wisdom and years that he gratefully deserved, aurelius the druid.

ether: its a summoning...

the druid looked out towards the woods and spotted the warrior. he gave an improving nod and motioned for ether to join him in wait.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:23 am 
Role Player

Korgen was riding horseback to the pillar of light. With his stuff with him he was now ready to leave this place. However, Aeisha's grave will forever be outside the drath village per chance his children or his children's children come here.

Finally he came to it and inspected the area. To his avail he saw some familiar faces and the druid Aurelius.

Korgen: Hoy! this must be a gathering. Well, it's good to see you guys again... wait... I think there are still some that aren't here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:57 pm 
Role Player

Alferion had continued to hold Ashen close in his arms. She was listening to his hearbeat closely as it perfectly was in sync with the foosteps he was taking. Alf could not help but think about what Ashen had just told him. Alf thinks to himself.

Alf: (She was just an infant. Innocent and care free. Her father never cared? Never showed any form of love? Not even to his own flesh and blood?!) *sighs* (How can someone be so pig-headed? Try to kill thier child? I hope Ashen knows that she is safe with me. I have never tried to hurt her in any way.)

Ashen had her eyes closed, but she heard Alf sigh and opened her eyes.

Ashen: Alf..?

Alf: Yeah?

Ashen: Are you ok?

Alf: What do you mean?

Ashen: I just heard you sigh.

Alf stays quit for a few moments thinking about how he should say this.

Alf: I... um... I..

Ashen: What is it?

Alf: *sighs* I was just thinking about what you had told me you envisioned.

Ashen: Alf... Please...

Alf: here's my exact thoughts... "She was just an infant. Innocent and care free. Her father never cared? Never showed any form of love? Not even to his own flesh and blood?! *sighs* How can someone be so pig-headed? Try to kill thier child? I hope Ashen knows that she is safe with me. I have never tried to hurt her in any way"

Ashen stays quiet and Alf just sighs and continues walking with her in his arms. He begins thinking about the fall of his brother, Chase.

Alf: (Chase... I know you never got to enjoy life too much... You were constantly working, or fighting... This is yet, another obstacle that I must face. I know you wish the best for Ashen and I. I.... I just wish you were still here... I wish I could of prevented what happened to you.. Father, Your demise in the fall of Nibelheim opened my mind and heart to what my destiny really was. I wish it didn't have to end that way. All I ever wanted to do was make you proud of me. Make you see that I can be more than what you see on the outside. You always treated me like "You can do better" even when I did something great.. Why? Because you told me at one time that you always had trouble expressing how you truly feel. Mother, I remember not much about you and your story. It's like I knew your story at one time, but my mind has been brain-washed to forget what happened. Somehow, I remember bits and pieces, but then theres a gaping hole in the timeline. I wish I knew the entire story of the Deotranos. Who they really were.. And why I, of all the Deotranos, was meant to weild the Nevtelluma. What's so special about me? How am I different from any of the others? I'm only human. What's so special about me?)

Alf: hmm... guess I'll never know...

Ashen: About what?

Alf: *closes his eyes for a moment* I'll tell you soon after we find where my instincts are leading me. I promise.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:01 pm 
Freelancer

Dezeren had stomach aches all day, so he found it hard to sleep. He languidly opened up his eyes and peeked out into the distance to see what looked like an ominous fire pillar. He spurred with energy and leaped into the air, grabbing hos bow as he came down. He bolted outside and let out a whistle. Hadar came speeding towards him, and Dezeren landed onto the horses back without letting the horse slow down. The horse galloped towards the scene, as if it knew where to go. Dezeren finally arrived to see many familiar faces, and some unfamiliar ones.

"What is going on here?" Dezeren asked.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 am 
Site Admin

The waxing moon illuminated the grim forest outside the Drath tournament. Trees moaned and growled in the night as spring gusts made ripples in their many leaves. An ordinary campfire would have been extinguished in a few minutes but this fire was maintained by one with nearly two centuries of experience. The shadows from the moon were filled in by the firelight so the assorted warriors could clearly see one another across the kindlings.

There sat Alferion who had found his way to the gathering spot. To his right was Fravir; his emerald armor glistened in the embers as he poetically placed himself between Alf and Aurelius. Two great promises of loyalty, but which is more binding? Aside from the semi-reclusive druid sat his part-time travelling companion, Dezeren. There had been two men that stumbled across the heroes’ territory but Dezeren vouched for them and they now sat beside him. Directly across from the ancient druid indifferently sat Gerosin who was still sour from the earlier skirmish the two had. Beside him Ether admired something in the dark. Completing the circle was Korgen as well was his father Geldon who was currently comforting Grace, a girl much like his recently deceased daughter, and Ashen who remained cradled by Alf.

Various spots around the fire had been left open either in case some distant friends would come to join them or in remembrance of those that could not. Once all the warriors had become settled Fravir took the stage.

Fravir: Friends, chosen, strangers, lend me your ears. I am glad that all of you found your way here for we have recently uncovered the greatest of adversaries. In the past we have faced Darren, Bokrisiegel, Krotosen, Kelco, Verenath, The Guardian and are still at odds with Shrow’d but this great evil known as Legion is more malign than all of them combined. I was only in his presence for a moment but I could feel the evil that he embodied. His silence cut open mountains. Thousands of souls screamed in his eyes. Cities turned to ash in his footsteps. In the darkness of his shadow, the whole world was engulfed in flames…

Alf: I don’t quite understand. If he’s as vile as you say he is how can we possibly defeat him?

Fravir: I.. I don’t know…

The group broke into a squabble as the information sank in. The greatest evil of all and they have no way of conquering it? Amidst the murmuring, Fravir spoke up.

Fravir: Allow me to finish. I don’t know exactly how we can defeat Legion but I do know it has something to do with this.

As the knight opened up his palm everyone became silent. The round stone in his hand emanated an enchanting emerald light. Although no one else could hear it, the song it sang entranced Fravir.

Korgen: What is it?

Fravir: I think that-

Aurelius: I wouldst be the best to answer thoust inquiry.

The circle of heroes and friends turned to face the eldest one of them. His countless wrinkles were outlined by the embers and they could all see how his crimson robes had been worn out by the latest leg of his journey. He had a tight grasp on his scepter and his gray eyes mourned for memories.

Aurelius: *sigh* Where doth one begin? Stones such as this were once possessed by the select heroes of old. Through an ancient method, whist I hath preformed thyself, they were able to split the essence of their being from their bodies. When they returned to the ground from which they came, their essentia remained in vessels *turns to Fravir* such as thoust. These Essentia Stones were foretold to unite a group of heroes to save a later generation. There twas a recitation…

The druid shut his eyes and began to recollect. He had heard the ancient rhyme once before… in the elemental temple probably... Amidst all the astrology and divination… A prophecy of old…

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW6wFTfqfGE if you want a little tune)

Aurelius:
Twelve heroes which the gods hath selected,
Through fate and fortune they art protected.
They stem from both peasants and nobility,
With the greatest will and the grandest ability.
From beasts to birds, from forests to glades,
From villages, from pillages, from a realm of shades,
From the past to the present, from the sky above,
From royalty, from loyalty, and from… love.
By the light of twelve stones their path is traced,
In moonlight they fight, until all evil is erased.
Let their legacy be history, amidst stars they art drawn,

Ashen:
For the future is a mystery so let the past live on.

The elder’s eyes shot daggers at her. Ashen shifted closer to Alf.

Ashen: My.. my mother used to sing that to us, but it’s just a song isn’t it?

Aurelius: Nay, the ancients traced it in the stars long before the heroes of old formed their stones.

The fire popped and crackled a bit once the druid had finished. Most of the heroes were contemplating what they had heard. Barthan was confused. Heroes? Chosen? Surely he was not a part of this. Ether head reached into his pouch and pulled out a stone much like the ones the druid had described. A black light pulsed from it.

Gerosin: So… what now?

Alf: *standing up* I think it’s clear. Those that need to find their stones will have to find them, that is the priority. The world depends on it. Those that have already found their stones are free to finish their own quests but never forget the greatest one. Ashen and I will depart to find her stone in the morning.

Korgen: A goodnight's rest will benefit us all.

The others nodded in agreement and slowly settled in for the night. The old man resumed his meditation pose so not to slip into a series of hauntings. All the recent events had left his mind ready to burst and it took all of his meditation knowledge to not let this happen. But his chest continued to sink and his ancient heart thudded slowly. It became booming thunder loud in his mind; a storm that would tear at his essentia had it still been a part of him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 pm 
Veteran

Ashen found peaceful sleep in the hold of Alf's arms. He gently hummed her to sleep, running his fingers though her hair. As her dream began to unfold, someone familiar came within her sight. She looked into the person's eyes to see Lyla, her mother. She came to her daughter and held her close in a loving embrace. She had many things to tell her daughter. She knew in the morning, her and Alf would go off to find her essentia stone. But Ashen did not know the location of it and Lyla did. She had to tell the location and tell her to be careful of dangers along the way.

Lyla: Ashen, my daughter, I know of what Aurelius told you. That you and the other heroes must find their stone. You do not know where to find this magical item. Search within your heart, what is one of the most important places to you?

Ashen: Starros.

Lyla: Yes. Do you remember that time in the woods, where Ryler came to you? I believe you left something behind, didn't you?

Ashen: Yes...Before I left, I stuck an arrow with an orange tip into that very place. But mother, it can not be there.

Lyla: Why not? The stone could be anywhere. But this place...I know that is where it is, my dear. I would never lie to you. I'm sure you will see Ryler again in that very spot. He has been wishing you presence. His heart is breaking, I assume.

Ashen: Why?!

Lyla: He is fading, Ashen. His soul is becoming less visible. I can barely see his spirit. After he fades, he shall move on. On across the bridge and his soul shall rest.

Ashen: I wish it wasn't of a broken heart, but if it gives him rest...that's all I want. I want him to be able to move on and find rest. I know he is weary. Then, the next time I see him...shall be the last time. Then he will fade, won't he?

Lyla: Perhaps. I believe that's what will happen. You two will have your last heart to heart. It will give you closure. It will give him the relief he needs.

Ashen sighs.

Lyla: Go on to your dreams, dear. In the morning, tell Alf what I have told you. He has never left your side and will never leave your side. He will go with you, I know this.

Ashen: Alright. Thank you, mother.

Lyla: You're welcome, little Ashen. May peace be with you on your search.

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next