The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 6:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Chapter 5: The Essence of Chaos
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:54 pm 
Freelancer

The boat made it back to the island, and he tied it down to the dock. He was about to head off when he heard some people talking.

Man: Hey, you hear about it yet?
Drath: Hmph. Hear what?
Man: There's a big beast between here and the northern port to the human continent.
Drath: So?
Man: That means any ship that tries to go that stretch will become shipwrecked.
Drath: Hmph.
Man: Fine. Don't take that warning, but if you lose an entire fleet of ships, don't come crying to me.

Both of them split into separate directions.

Dezeren: *To self* So wait, now in order to get to Razakai woods, I need to go to the south port? Great...

Dezeren got on Hadar and began back to the camp to hopefully find his money.

*A matter of time later*

Dezeren finally got back to the place, and went for his tent. He found the bag, still intact. He took it, and decided to stay the night.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:53 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSnR80kY0m0

Brendan, Lezzen, and Kathra continued to read through Justefar's journal. As the day went by, all the heroes did was read through Justefar's journal as each passing hour went by. Soon enough, night had fallen, they had finished reading through the journal.

Brendan: .........

Lezzen: *Begins to cry slightly* I didn't think...that all this that Justefar had written in his journal never actually happened to him...It looks like what I thought of about him was incorrect...

Kathra: Wow....I'm not sure what to think of what I just heard being read from his journal....I'm too shocked at how Justefar really was during those ages...

Brendan: Justefar....He was one of the few people to be just like....him...May the light bless his tortured soul, for what he went through was too much of a terrible fate, even for what we originally heard to begin with. Now that I know the real truth...I see now why I and Alf must defeat Legion once and for all...The darkness that has existed since the very beginning must be wiped completely clean of this world forever more, so that no one will have to suffer such a fate as Justefars...I will defeat Legion...For the world...my fate...my cherished friends...our ancestors...Lyianus...Light.....Love.....and Justefar.....May his journal be another key to restoring peace and unconditional love back into the world so people upon all nations and races shall once again live in harmony with one another like they did in The Kingdom of Tykina. We shall defeat Legion....and we will succeed...One way or another....

Kathra wrapped her arm around Brendan's shoulder and leaned up close to him to embrace his loving nature.

Kathra: We will Brendan...Legion will not get away with his dark desires. Light will reign across the planet once again...I believe that all that we have been through will not be in vein...It's not going to be easy, even as powerful as we may be now, but we can do it.

Lezzen: Brother, Kathra....What has become of our world? Who is responsible for allowing darkness to spread across the world when light was meant to cover the entire world in it's gentle love? All I can hope is that we defeat Legion and end this forever more...

Brendan: We will Lezzen...We certainly will...

Before Brendan closed up Justefar's journal, they noticed there was a page missing at the very end of the book.

Brendan: That's unusual...Where could the last page be?

Kathra: I don't know...maybe we will come across it one day...

With that, the heroes departed off to bed to sleep for the night....

The wait continues....

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:48 pm 
Storyteller

Legion: Indeed you have! With him out of the way we can focus on the new world ahead.

As Legion continued talking to Shrow’d, Fravir was still in shock from what had happened.

Fravir: wait…with Sheyd gone, I cannot…

Tears began to fall from his eyes.

Aurelius was a little disconcerted at this, for he had no clue what was the matter, or even if he should offer comfort.

Fravir: I failed you…I failed you both…Saratonia, Shenira…I’m sorry…

Fravir felt absolutely crushed…as if all he had strove for was now gone, all for loss. There was no hope now for replacing the princess’ bodies. The weary knight looked up at aurelius, then at Shrow’d and Legion. This was too much to bear…the man who caused him to be banished from Analek in the first place, was slain by someone else. The two women who depended on him he had absolutely failed. What was he doing now? This man was literally in the darkest realm in known existence…what was the point of continuing?

Thoughts like these clouded Fravir’s mind. The broken down warrior was almost ready to accept them as fact…almost. Three thoughts rang out in the darkness…

One: Years of training under Analek Special Forces taught him to never let emotion get in the way of a mission, something he’s been allowing too much recently.

Two: His friends still needed him…though he may have failed his own quest, there are bigger things that he needed to deal with, and he made a promise to the old druid as well. He would not end up a hypocrite…

Three: There is still a way…there is ALWAYS a way…being in self-exile has allowed him much thought, especially of that very night, and he has discovered even in the most unorthodox of situations there is ALWAYS a way…

That third thought was stronger than all of the others burning in his mind. Paired with this was an odd sensation…a sound…a…music note? Yes that seemed to be it…The knight stood.

Legion, still talking with Shrow’d glanced up at the warrior, and then returned his gaze.

The battle-tired warrior looked around the realm, searching for the source of the note. The old druid arose as well.

Aurelius: Warrior, what-

Fravir: shhh…I hear something Teacher…

The Druid was confused, but kept quiet. Fravir closed his eyes and listened intently…he walked in the direction his inner ear heard the note from. Opening his eyes, he realized he was standing over the remains, if any, of the dark magician: Sheyd. What could possibly be here? Nothing but bad memories and darkness surely…but that single note…sounded so beautiful.

Fravir knelt down and searched through a burnt shawl, turned to ashes. In the blackened soot, was a hard round object…upon further examination, and brushing off of dirt, it revealed a small round stone, which was a surprisingly deep and clear forest green.

Fravir: what…what might this be?

Something told the knight that this thing was the source of the sound…Fravir concealed the stone in his garments and returned to his Teacher. At this point Legion and Shrow’d had stopped discussing things and turned their attention to the heroes.

Legion: Now then, what to do with our guests at the present…

Shrow’d: Why take any chances? Get rid of that one now and the rest will be easy…

Fravir was a bit uneasy at the statement.

Legion: No, my compatriot, we mustn’t be so hasty…and besides, we ought give them a fair opportunity…

Behind the two heroes, a window like rift appeared.

Legion: Go on now. Next we meet, I will properly introduce myself, alright? So long!

Shrow’d turned from them and mumbled to himself.

The two heroes left the realm of darkness, and had been transported to a clearing...nearby, one could see the Drath Tournament set up.

Fravir: well then…what next, Teacher?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:57 pm 
Commentator

Flashback: Earlier in Chapter 5, After the guardian was destroyed, When Shrow'd was by the ashes of the guardian.

Shrow'd wept openly for his fallen friend. The one being like him had been destroyed by the very beings he loathed. He'd find a way to make them all pay one day. One by one, he'd torture them until their very being was a shadow of their former selves.

Shrow'd looked down at the ashes as the heroes kept on talking. Suddenly, a strange song was heard in his head. It seemed as if time had stopped just for this song... this very, very familiar song:

The sky shines brightly above you
The sky watches over all of us
The winds of favor will watch over you my child
The winds will never let you down
Hold a little flame of hope in your heart
Never let it die, even in the strongest darkness.
For the great bird believes in you, my child
Never let the flame of hope die out.

Across our plains, the winds never die
They've kept us safe for a long, long time
And no matter where you go, no matter where, my child
The winds will be there to guide you.
Never let it die, even in the strongest darkness.

Just remember my child, when you feel alone
The winds will always guide you home
For all that you need to find your way home
Is the winds and a little flame in your heart
Never let it die, even in the strongest darkness

Everything will fall into place my child

As the song ended, Shrow'd looked down in the ashes and suddenly noticed an interesting item within the ashes. It was a stone, that seemed as if it were connected to him by fate. He had no idea what it was, but he knew he couldn't let the heroes see it. He quickly hid it to prevent the heroes from seeing it.

Flashback ends

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:07 am 
Intermediate

After walking around for a short time and getting suspicious glare after glare from the seemingly passive-aggressive local residents, Barthan decided to postpone his search for his presumed companions to Dezeren. He decided to finish the day on a slight rise just inside the forest, and flopped down next to a solid trunk.

Barthan: Darn. Maybe we should try talking with Dezeren again, if he ever returns.

His day’s reflection was interrupted by a faint purple light glowing from underneath the fabric of his shirt. He pulled out a chain containing half a dozen rings, each with some inscription. One was lit up with a purple glow, brighter now that it was not obscured underneath a shirt.

Marcus: I’ve never seen those before. What are they?
Barthan: Trinkets my dad gave me. This particular one…

He explained its purpose while clearing a small patch of dirt. With a stick, he scratched out a box and scribbled an odd shape in each corner. He circled each of those symbols, and then drew a slightly larger circle in the middle of the box, and copied the shape inscribed on the top of the ring into the circle in the dirt.

Barthan: …is for sending letters a long distance. Well, not really sent, but they are received.

His nimble hands plucked the ring off the chain after opening the clasp, and placed it neatly down on the sigil in the center circle.

Bathan: And observe. It’s a letter my sister has sent me. Demillus!

The purple glow faded from the ring, and the lines carved into the dirt gained the glow. The magic in the markings popped out of the ground and formed a box, floating a few inches in the air. On the box, lines of text started forming. At first, they were indecipherable, but as the magic focused itself and the words became defined. Within a few moments, a page with purple text finished materializing itself.

Marcus: That’s pretty cool. Your sister sent it?
Barthan: Aye. My sister. Excuse me while I read this.

Hey Barthan!

Dad told me you were off on some adventure! Well, I would have written earlier, except life has been pretty complicated recently. See, not only have I been working with helping mom on her art stuff, I’ve also been taking up botany! See, mom wanted a source of dyes that wasn’t coming from Maria. She’s nice and all, but she travels frequently and mom doesn’t want to run out when she is not around. So I’ve been working on dyes for her. Gramps also wants to remind you that its another 4 days. Whatever that means. You and your archery stuff.

OH! I almost forgot the most important part! I’m engaged! He’s a really nice guy. Aron’s got that whole “big warm blacksmith heart”. Anyway! You’re invited to my wedding! I really hope you’ll come, but if you are stuck in the middle of a big adventure, I understand, but please try to visit in the near future then.

<3 Demitria Rioda-Anthos <3

Barthan: You know, that’s a near perfect coincidence. It would be even cooler if Dezeren happened to be going to the same place.
Marcus: What’s your obsession with him?
Barthan: Does it really matter? Maybe he needs some company to warm up. He seems pretty lonely.
Marcus: I’m really not so sure about that.
Barthan: Alright, fine. I’m planning to head back to the mainland, and chances are, he’s the only one in the immediate future who can get us there. You can get back to your work, then. And I have a wedding to attend.
Marcus: Fine. But Dezeren did leave already.
Barthan: Lets wait a day or two, see if he comes back. If he does, I’ll wait a night and approach him about it in the morning. Demifusk!

The purple glow faded, and Barthan plucked the ring off the ground and replaced it on the chain. Then he smothered the etchings on the forest floor with his feet.

-(Blah blah blah Netha’s previous posts occurs)-

Barthan: Aha! There he is! I’ll need to make sure to get up early tomorrow so I can intercept him before he leaves again.

Every moment spent whining is forever a moment lost from doing something about it
Also, THO has lost the game. It's true

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 pm 
Role Player

Within minutes, Their sprits that they sent out came right back to them.

Alf: What the? What happened?

Ashen: Alf.. What of Fravir?

Alf: I don't know. But I feel as if we do need to do something to help. He swore fealty to us, we can do the same for him.

Ashen: Should we ask him first?

Alf: Ok.

Alf closes his eyes and Ashen lays her hand on his shoulder.

Alf: *H2H* Fravir. Hope this is not a bad time to ask, but we are sensing a trouble. And we have reason to believe you're in danger. You swore fealty upon us. Is there anything we can help you with?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:16 pm 
Veteran

Before they can get an answer, Ashen jumps up to her feet. She begins to walk towards Fravir's spirit. Alf looks at her in shock

Alf: Ashen, no!! We don't know what's going on!

Ashen: I don't care! Fravir is family to me! Just as much as you are my husband! In my eyes at least!

She keeps walking, Alf comes after her and then she falls down to her knees and cries out in sheer pain.

Alf: ASHEN!!

For a minute, she feels as if she can't breathe. Then they both look to see a red mist rise out of Ashen's chest and dissolve in the air like smoke. She closes her eyes and moans in pain. She raises the Shiningstar to see no glow in it at all. The moment had come that she had dreaded all this time. Her magic, her essentia was gone. She could no longer cause spells, use the Shiningstar effectively or send a H2H. She looked at Alf, who was worried. Helping him...had sent something dark in her veins...she had payed a price...again. She put her head down in failure. This was the last time she could save him...the next time...she would have to give up her life.

Alf: Ashen...?

Ashen: Alf...I'm useless now...

With that, she ran off so he couldn't follow her.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:32 pm 
Role Player

Alf, who is feeling a bit of confusion, and a lot of worry, tries to run after but loses sight of her. He looks all around, but is unable to sense anything around him. What is he going to do?!

Alf: ASHEN!!!! You can't do this..

Alf listens intently, but hears nothing. By now, she is somewhere deep in the woods. But he is unsure of what direction she went. He begins to blame himself.

Alf: My fault.. of course... I just HAD to let that darkness hold on to me! WHY?!!!

Alf falls to his knees, and drops the Nevtelluma ready to give up on this whole warrior business. He never wanted to be a warrior in the first place. The only reason he continued was so he would protect Ashen, but even now, he failed. Even though it was hard for him to do this, he tried to seek help from his father.

Alf: Father... Rowen Deotrano... Please hear me call for you... Where ever you are in the spirit world... please hear me... I have failed.. For the last time. If there is any reason... that I should not let this blade lay here lifeless on the ground, give me a sign! Other than that, I give up!!!

But suddenly, after his ranting into the heavens, Alferion had felt a sharp peircing pain. Unlike any other he had felt before. It kept him on his knees and he felt paralyzed.

Alf: GAHH!!!! Father.... What is... Happening to me..?!!

Alf tries to push through the pain, but is not having much success. Eventually he manages to get up on his feet, still feeling that peircing pain and sweat dropping from his face.

Alf: Ashen... Forgive me... This is my... fault... Gah..

Last edited by Snertz on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:58 pm 
Commentator

As Ashen began to run, she was tripped and fell to the ground. She groaned and turned to see who had done it. The second she did, she suddenly regretted it.

???: Wow... it's amazing how weak you are.

Ashen saw before her Shrow'd looking down at her. He shook his head.

Shrow'd: Pathetic. You claim to want to help others, but in the hardest times you run off like a coward. How sad.

Before Ashen could speak, Shrow'd grabbed her by the throat, preventing her from talking.

Shrow'd: Sad. How sad. You know, I remember seeing you possessed by that spirit... what was her name? The one that was searching for me? How weak you were... and had it not been for my intervention, you wouldn't have won. Remember? The Flames you used?

Ashen's eyes widened in horror at this realization, as Shrow'd just chuckled.

Shrow'd: The only reason I helped you is because I consider that spirit on the same level as Bok and Sheyd, miserable beings not meant to exist. They're all paying in the afterlife though, I'm assuring that.

Shrow'd shook his head.

Shrow'd: And by the way, my dear. I'm sure you're wondering about Fravir, as I detected you trying to contact his spirit. Rest assured, my partner decided to give him and the old man mercy. Legion has allowed your friend to live.

Even if Ashen was not being grabbed by the throat, she would have been at a loss for words.

Shrow'd: That's right... Legion is back. You heroes have failed miserably in preventing his return.

Shrow'd held Ashen up higher, not strengthening the grip on Ashen's neck, but not softening it either.

Shrow'd: I'm not going to kill you at the moment, or harm you. But I would like to do some psychological damage on Alf for a moment... as a test for the future. I've made it so that he can detect that you're in trouble. He can feel you're in distress, but he doesn't know it is caused by the revelations I've given you. So, on orders of my partner, I'm going to spare your life. Wait here for your precious Alf and stay with him if you want his sanity to remain.

He threw Ashen to the ground and started to walk away. But as he walked away and left behind Ashen, who was gasping for air, he said one other thing to Ashen.

"Just remember, this is not the last time we'll see each other... Our little game of cat and mouse has just begun..."

And with that, Shrow'd vanished into the night.

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm 
Veteran

Ashen is still gasping for air, when she begins to sob. This was more then she could bear. Was everything true what Shrowd said? THat she was pathetic, weak and sad? Was she not only useless, but a waste of space? Was there only point to her exsistance? She kept crying then looked at the Shiningstar at her side. She stopped crying and unsheathed it. She raised it up in the air.

Ashen: I shall be with you soon, my family. Yes, the gatekeeper of souls may torture me with all his might, but at least I'll be with you.

She places the sword in front of her chest, prepared to take her own life. Who really needed her now? But at that moment, Alf saw her in the woods. He had found her, thanks to what Shrowd was talking about.

Alf: ASHEN!!!!! NO!!!!!!!

He runs to her side and tosses the sword out of her hands. He looks at her. Looking in her eyes, all he could see was pain. She dropped her head and started to cry again. He held her in her arms in attempt to comfort her. So much was running though his mind..

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:24 pm 
Site Admin

Examining their surroundings and sensing the individual energies as he had done a thousand times before, the ancient druid deduced that they had been relocated closer to the tourney. This meant he was, once again, far from his destination.

Aurelius: …

Fravir: Teacher?

Aurelius: Thoust prior engagements hath caused our course to unveil. We must carry on swiftly to attain thy destination.

Fravir: … Alright. If it’s not too much to ask, teacher, but now that we are further back would it be okay if I could talk to my friends? I have something to show them.

Reaching into his garments, the warrior removed the souvenir he had received from their recent skirmish. Instantly the rounded stone began to shine with a radiant emerald light. Fravir held it up to the elder.

Fravir: What do you make of this?

The druid’s eyes widened when he laid them upon the brilliant stone. The elder’s retired heart began to pound as his antique legs rattled with shock. As fast as lightning, Aurelius swatted the stone out of his apprentice’s grasp as his tongue wove every cuss and swear that his memory retained. Before Fravir knew what was happening, the enraged druid hurled a fireball where the object had landed.

Fravir: Stop! Stop! What are you doing?!

The elder ignored his shouts and sent wave after wave of flames at the stone. After one last fiery blast, Aurelius dropped to his knees sweating and panting. His glazed eyes fell upon a horrific sight: Sitting alone in a circle of ash was the unmarked stone. Still unsure of his teaher’s outburst, Fravir ran to reclaim his treasured object. The stone was not even warm.

Fravir: Aurelius, why did you-

Aurelius: Heed thy warning, vacuous warrior, and rid thyself of such an.. infernal object! Such bonds must be severed if thou wishes to not.. *coughs* … suffer…

The apprentice calmed himself as he drew some water from a nearby pool. After cleansing it, he held it up to the old man’s lips. After he had his fill, the druid fell softly onto the grass.

Fravir: Teacher, you know of this stone?

Aurelius: … nay. Not that particular stone..

Fravir: You mean there are others?

Aurelius: Only a few, but aye there art others. I hath informed thou of essentia prior, nay?

Memories from the voyage to this continent echoed in Fravir’s mind. Aurelius had intensely studied essentias a long time ago and conveyed the information to them all on that stormy ship ride.

Fravir: Right, the true essence of a being.

Aurelius: Aye. Select heroes of legend, many wouldst refer to them as chosen, used these stones as vessels for their essentia. If such a stone shine for thou, then thoust essentia is the same as the hero’s.

Fravir: So, only the legendary heroes could do this? To separate your essentia from your body would be like-

The warrior suddenly stopped as he recalled an event that the elder had shared with him. The two shared a glance in that clearing and Aurelius let out a deep sigh.

Aurelius: It wouldst be as if removing thoust heart. I wouldst know, I hath done it thyself.

* [Narrated] *** [Flashback] *

The information was scarce and the process was excruciating. I hath spent months on end reading rune scripts searching for every detail on the process. It felt as if thy entire existence was bent on the knowledge I sought. I finally achieved a breakthrough in thy studies on a gloomy summer day. I hath perceived the same script hundereds of times yet I suddenly found the process as clear as day. I was elated… she was elated…

I gathered thy few possessions and readied thy departure from thy elemental home. As much as it pained thyself to leave, she was pained ten fold. She spoke of life.. our life.. and when we wouldst join the residents of the island as a community. She wanted.. a family.. a notion I hath abandoned since thy birth. I made a vow that night… a wretched vow.. a horrid, malevolent, infernal vow… I promised her that on thy return we wouldst move our abodes.. far, far away.. and start her belovest family.. and she wouldst be happy…

Uhrmm, the process was extensive and tedious. I hath to acquire the grandest of all the elements on just my humble spit of land. I spent many moons on a plain of boulders searching for just the right vessel. The sun performed laps above thy head as I repeatedly purified the cleanest of water. It took the greatest of flames to create the perfect white ember. With the strongest of gales on the windiest of days, I was able to dry thy stone and prepare it for the transmittance.

Thy recollection fails thyself for through the transmittance, I was uninterrupted. When thy essentia had found its new host I escaped thy trance and realized that an entire week hath passed. Thy stone was pure and hardly shy of perfection. It radiated thy very essence. The stone and thyself were finally prepared for… … …

The winds picked and the trees surrounding the duo began to shout. The elder bore a weary expression on his face which his apprentice could easily read; however, there was one last question to be asked.

Fravir: … For?

Aurelius: Betrothal

The wind whispered in the forest.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:48 pm 
Role Player

Alf, with tears, and the right mind to give up, kept holding Ashen close. She had no idea how deathly worried he was. but at the same time, How tempted he was to give up right there. He decided that he could not keep this hidden from her.

Alf: Ashen...... listen to me.. *Sniffles* I was so tempted to give up on this whole warrior business.. Yes, I am experienced, and I am a descent warrior, but The only reason I fight is for you.... When you ran away from me, I felt all hope was lost... The road ahead was nothing but sheer darkness...

Ashen says nothing

Alf: but when i just saw you hold that sword to your chest...... God, Ashen... I nearly had a heart attack. you know that if you died right now, I would die too. No questions asked...

Alf's breath becomes shaky and his knees are trembling. Ashen cries more.

Alf: Baby... please..... don't do that again....

He lets go of Ashen, falls to his knees and drops his head down. A faint whisper is heard.

Alf: Please...... That is enough to kill the one you know as Alferion... Sage... Deotrano....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fsDB1RtsfQ

The night soon went by and the sun began to rise into the sky over the small village. Morning had come and soon enough, Brendan had awakened from his slumber. There was a sense of simple peace surrounding the village despite the fact that the darkness was increasing in strength with each passing moment. Brendan knew that at any moment, he would be contacted by one of his friends and would have to set off on another journey once again...A journey that is part of his own destiny.

Brendan climbs out of bed and stretches a little. Once he had finished waking up completely, he decided he to check up on Lezzen and Kathra to see if they were already up. He headed towards Lezzen's room and checked up on her. She was still fast asleep...

Brendan: *Thinks* She must still be very exhausted from the intense battle we had yesterday...I will let her continue sleeping since she will need all the rest she can get.

The young chosen one checked on Kathra next, only to find her absent from her room. He checked outside her window and saw her outside in a distant field not far from the village already training for their next quest.

Brendan: *Thinks* Hmmm...Since there is not much else I can do for now until I am to be contacted..I will go and train with Kathra after I get some breakfast....It would be a good idea to train with her to keep our skills and strengths sharpened for when the time comes that we must battle again...

Brendan heads out of the room and gets some breakfast. After he finished eating, he then walked out the door. However, before he stepped out the door, he sensed a strongly familiar presence within the hotel. Two presences to be exact...

Brendan: *Thinks* That is strange....Have two of my cherished friends finally returned from the Drath Continent? I will have to find out later...I'm going to train with Kathra first.

Brendan stepped out through the door and felt the slightly cool wind breeze by him. The peaceful feeling seemed quite unusual for him since Legion and Shrow'd were still lose, spreading their darkness more and more with each passing second. He knew that this peace was merely an illusion for what was to come. Surely enough, a great sense of sorrow, pain, and fear suddenly struck Brendan. He felt it was coming from two of his friends hearts that were still on the Drath Continent. Brendan decided that he should contact whomever it was, via H2H to find out what was happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8OqKebxqdY

Brendan: *H2H* Hello? This is Brendan. Can you hear me?

???: Brendan? Is that you? This is Alf....It's been a long time since I last heard from you....

Brendan: Are you alright Alf? I suddenly felt a strong surge of sorrow, fear, and pain coming from you and possibly Ashen. What's wrong?

Alf: ..........

Brendan: Alf?

Alf: Oh...I-I'm sorry Brendan. I can't really say anything right now...Too much is going on right now and I know your concerned, but I'm in too much pain right now....Can you wait until we meet up with each other again to talk?

Brendan: If that is what you want to do Alf, then I understand your pain. Just remember one thing Alf, don't let the darkness deceive you. Light and love will always prevail over the darkness. No matter what happens, never give up....You have a great destiny on your hands, which I will tell you what that is when we meet again. May the light guide you!

Alf: Thanks Brendan...

Brendan and Alf stopped the connection..

Brendan: ......*Thinks* Alf...Ashen...My cherished friends...The time will soon come for when we shall face up against the ultimate darkness...But I promise you all, I will make sure that I return peace to the world just as it once was in the dawn of creation of this planet. We all will...And the negative emotions will cease to exist and love and light will spread across the world once more. Alf...he has to stop letting the darkness get to him, and Ashen has to stop thinking so negatively about herself....Legion cannot be defeated unless Alf can learn to not be fooled by the darkness, they still have things to learn...

Brendan then headed off towards where Kathra was out training at....

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

Last edited by BrandonCDi on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 am 
Role Player

(I was given word that char had given up thinking of a post. Sorry to hear that, although I'm going to go ahead and post this. Also in case you don't remember, anything italicized is what Korgen thinks. ALSO list of oracle abilities... alq-chatter-chapter-five-active-t5431-525.html here near the bottom.)

Night time, and Korgen is sitting near a tree waiting for Ateren to get back. He then takes a quick review of his preparations. Alright, I have storage rented out with some supplies and Sindikai, my friend from the past's hammer and "The Key" ... hm I should really give a name to this hammer... Aiesha... if only... wait, I'll name it Aiesha, in memory of my sister. Korgen smiled and then heard some rustling just to the left of him.

Ateren: Korgen! you ready? Your friends seem to be going through a lot. Time to pick them off, one by one.

Korgen: Right... You killed my sister... I won't kill my friends you brute!

Ateren: It's a petty... if only your friends were on our side.

Korgen stares blankly. You... will pay.

Ateren turns around to walk off feeling proud of himself.

Korgen stands up and holds Aiesha (The hammer) in his right hand, the sword Sindikai in his left. He whispers the words under his breath. "ใส่เกราะของฉัน..." Korgen's armor is attached and he slowly walks toward Ateren thinking. And you will pay now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dhkzngfmng (Korgen's theme.)

Ateren walks out of the forest and stops and smiles to himself. Korgen sneaks up using Blackened Stealth with weapons drawn. Korgen strikes with his sword and Ateren didn't suspect a thing. Ateren was slashed dead, but not instantly. A huge black mist rises and Ateren's red eyes had changed to purple.

Ateren: H-help... me...

Korgen: What???

???: Haha! finally! I was waiting for this!

Korgen: Who are you!

Rezarkin: Rezarkin, a spawn from a darkness that plagued the lands 40 years ago, I controlled Ateren as you can tell.

Korgen: What?

Korgen looks at Ateren's dead body.

Korgen: ...He... it wasn't his fault... YOU!

Korgen points toward the black figure. The black misty figure then shaped to look like Korgen.

Rezarkin: I'm stronger in this form, don't take me lightly.

Korgen was angered by his words.

Korgen: Oracles Call!

Korgen glows a bit and 6 clones of Korgen all pop out and their powers are increased by 100x.

Rezarkin: Hrmp...

Rezarkin swiftly leaps forward and slashes one of the clones killing it instantly. 1 of the 5 clones left then jump in the air and dives for Rezarkin. Rezarkin dodges and blasts a few shadow bolts killed that clone.

Rezarkin: Your puppets are weak, just like you!

1 of the 4 clones left the pop out of the ground shooting of a Annihilation Beam. Rezarkin was hit but shrugged it off and slashed the clone. Before this was done another clone uses Mystic Guard to make it invulnerable. Another clone pops out and smashes Rezarkin with its hammer. Rezarkin was then infuriated and spun hitting the clone that just smashed him. There being three clones left Rezarkin made a huge wave of black fire toward them. The real Korgen comes out and all three clones uses Oracles Blessing. Three golden waves hit Rezarkin sucking his energy and giving it to Korgen just enough for him to ram through and attack Rezarkin.

Korgen: This! is for my anger!

Korgen rams into Rezarkin.

Korgen: This is for Aiesha!

Korgen uses Violet Attack and Rezarkin was thrown into the air from the blast. Korgen then uses his hammer like a bat and swings it to hit Rezarkin. Korgen then uses Teleport and appears where Rezarkin was going to land and he swings again repelling him the other way. Korgen plays baseball for a while and then he swings his hammer upwards knocking Rezarkin into the air. Korgen jumped into the air and did a deadly combo.
Oracles Call is still up he then uses Psyche Up being awarded 4x more power (400x original.) and 10 free hits as time stops. Each one of those hits, he uses 1,000 Stabs of which he learned from Darren. Giving Korgen 10,000 hits at 400x the power.

Korgen: This one is for my friends!

Korgen slashes.

Korgen: This one is for my family!

Korgen slashes.

Korgen: This one is for grace!

Korgen slashes.

Korgen: This one is for graces family!

Korgen slashes a few times and smacks him with the hammer.

Korgen: And these are for all the people you killed in that fire!

Korgen spends the rest of the slashes piercing into Rezarkin. Korgen wasn't done yet, he knew Rezarkin was still alive, so he raises his hammer and smashes Rezarkin down to the floor. He then uses Oracles Deity, he changes into a golden phoenix and attacks swiftly as Rezarkin plummets to the ground. The three clones on the floor get ready as he is falling toward them. (skip to 3:21)

Rezarkin: I... *cough* will... win...

Rezarkin falls down and the three clones use the combination of Cyclone; Violet Attack and Red X Beam. Rezarkin was caught in a whirlwind of attacks and Korgen came down and did one last claw attack at Rezarkin. The three clones then disappear and Korgen returned to normal whispering ถอดเกราะของฉัน and his armor leaves him.

Rezarkin: I... will... haunt... your... next generation... the generation... after that. Then... the one... after that.

Korgen: Ya right.

After that being said Rezarkin disappeared as if he wasn't there. Korgen turned around and saw Ateren lying there dead.

Korgen: If only... if...

Korgen couldn't muster another word nor could he find the right words.

Korgen: I just wish I can meet you when you are good.

Larikai: Korgen... don't threat... but it has been done.

Korgen: Larikai?

Korgen looks everywhere but couldn't see him.

Korgen: What! what has been done!

Korgen searched and searched but he realized it as futile and gave Ateren a proper burial. With Ateren's sword sticking out to mark his grave.

Korgen: At least it's over.

Rezarkin: *faint yet so faint that Korgen could barely hear it.* That's what you think... and I doubt you will find me.

Korgen looked around but then dismissed it as hearing things.

Korgen: I got to find the others! Geldon and Razorok must be near the others.

((Brandon, you don't have to include them just yet but I have them there.))

Geldon and Razorok made it to a town after leaving the tournament for the night. They went to the hotel and decided to rent a room. Little did they know, Brendan was very close by.

((Oh and one more thing. Is Rezarkin really gone? if he isn't, then where is he? Has he possessed someone else? You will have to find out later.))

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 pm 
Role Player

(My story has finally been able to continue, and like a ball rolling down a hill... it will gather momentum and many posts will be made.)

Korgen was utterly exhausted after the battle, as he knew he would be. In order to survive he would have to find a place stay and eat. If he sleeps out in the open like this then there is no telling what could happen in his weak state. As he was walking incoherently he began to lose focus on his sight and drift in and out of consciousness still trying to continue. Korgen then decided to use his hammer Aiesha as a crutch.

Korgen: I hope... I find... someplace soon.

Korgen knew that it was a normal half an hours walk to the tournament. He wasn't sure if he would be treated as a guest considering that he is human. Korgen dismissed this negative thought knowing good and well that he has to get somewhere.

Korgen: There... is... the tournament.

Korgen was relieved and tried to speed up. However, this caused him to miss a step and fell to the ground. Korgen cursed under his breath. Korgen couldn't get up, his body wouldn't let him. Despite of this he wouldn't give up, and began to crawl slowly. After was seemed to be ages he managed to be near the entrance. Just as he did he finally lost conscious laying there on the ground.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next