The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: A Lady's Quest Chapter 4: A Path Diverged
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RMd2eAH ... re=channel

Korgen: Now that everyone is here in back to normal, I have important matters to attend to.

Jencks: What do you mean?

Korgen tells everyone what Siervo had told him.

Korgen: Listen we all have gone through so much. There is nothing that will stop us. Even if we are far away.

Geldon: Son, you have grown so much, you will be in my prayers.

Fravir: Good luck out there!

Brendan: Give Larikai all you got!

Alf: We can handle things while you are gone, just come back soon.

Korgen: Aiesha, Geldon, Razorok, you three stay here.

Razorok: What will you do when you get there?

Korgen: Besides giving Larikai a run for his gold. I'm not entirely sure. I'll be going back 100 years...

Aiesha: Bye brother! I'll miss you!

Korgen nods and goes down the spiral stair case. He then gets to the Oracle sanctum and backs a combination of moves. He then gets held up between time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k5wjEn9 ... re=channel

Korgen sees the old man he saw back in the Tower.

Old Man: So, we meet again.

Korgen: What?

Old Man: Little did you know, I'm also a master of time itself. I have came to inform you. What ever you do in the past effects the future. Meaning whatever you have experienced is already the result of what you did.

Korgen: Well that is a relief...

Old Man: What you see in the past will cause many questions, enough to drive one mad. Oracles had a sense of making things fit. You will see what I mean. All I will say is this, Thousands of years ago, when the Tower was built, they made a door. They then broke it down and sealed the hole up when they were dieing out and creatures had inhabited the tower. Little did they know the creatures themselves were spirits, some were not.

Korgen: Makes me wonder how the door got back there.

Old Man: Yes... it does... *Smiles slyly.*

Korgen: Anything else?

Old Man: Just when you think time is against you, always think about what you did before then, and reach for a better future.

Korgen then appeared in the same Sanctum as before. Less dust, and more creepy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MsGtsEMDC0
•Tower 100 years ago•

Korgen: This gives me the creeps...

Korgen walks up the stairs. He then sees a large crystal in the middle of the floor. He touches the crystal and it disappeared.

Korgen: How odd...

Korgen kept walking and found a large door.

Korgen: Now to get through.

Korgen pushed but the door didn't budge.

Korgen: I can't just teleport, I have no idea what is on the other side.

Korgen used a beam and the door was busted down. He stepped into a hallway. On his left he saw the scorpion he fought in Ch. 1.

Korgen: Uh, let me try avoiding that, in case I mess up the timeline.

Korgen heads right and enters the main room. He sees a giant viking like ship with wooden like wings.

Korgen: Looks like it could fly...

Korgen looked around and found no door.

Korgen: Darn, guess I will have to use the ship to fly out of here. I could use the roof, but I couldn't survive a fall like that, without Lyla that is.

Korgen gets on the ship and sees the controls, he tries to activate it.

Korgen: Bah! no luck, out of fuel...

Korgen remembers the crystal.

Korgen: Worth a shot for fuel... where did it go?

Korgen spent an hour and found it in the sanctum he first appeared from.

Old Man*Voice*: Now your adventure begins...

Korgen: What?...

Korgen grabs the Crystal and walks to the ship. He then puts it in a slot near the bottom of it. He gets to the top and tries to start it up.

Korgen: Please work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHlGXyLc ... re=channel

The ship then shakes violently.

Korgen: Whoa! I have to find something to hang onto!

Korgen then trips and grabs the wheel to save his fall.

The viking ship then turns to the left.

Korgen: Now go up..... I said up.... UP!!!!... !!!

The ship goes full speed and rams into the wall.

The ship flies out of the Tower with a gaping hole from the tower.

Korgen: There's the door... who knew I made the door!

The ship then flies around the tower. It then flies off south.

Korgen: The canyon, IT IS NOT THERE!

The ships sling shots around the forest and then flies over the kingdom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7CehZey ... re=channel

Korgen then looks over the edge of the ship to see the forest. He then sees his home town Nepher. His home town is still in the process of building, he sees half built buildings and a large pedestal in the middle. He then goes over Nibelheim. The village looked peaceful from up above. He thinks about Alf and how happy he probably was as a child.

Korgen: I wonder where the Oracle city is?

Korgen then spent 2 days flying north and found the Oracle city.

Korgen: Finely!

Korgen landed and walked to the front gates. He saw a huge castle in front of it was a garden. Behind it was two ramps going left and right up to a smaller castle full of magic rings and flying books and of that sort. There was a wall around those two castles full of hundreds of buildings.

Korgen: How populated are the Oracles?

Korgen went forward and there was two guards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bk-lGPJ ... re=channel

Guard1: Yo! you there! don't you come any closer!

Korgen: Oh! why?

Guard2: You're Larikai! they guy troubling this whole area and the next!

Korgen: I'm not Larikai!

Guard1: You look like him!

Korgen: Oh that's right! he has my body! How can I prove I am not him?

Guard2: Impossible, you find a way!

A guy walks up from behind.

Guy: Come on Korgen, let us go.

Both guards turned and their mouths dropped.

Korgen: Who are you?

Guard1: He is Merikain, the Master Oracle, we don't pick kings, but he knows a lot more then even Ateren!

Merikain: Oh stop it! I'm flattered as it is. Siervo told me about you, come, come! I'm going to be teaching you from now on. Want a tour? we will walk and talk.

Korgen: Alright.

They start walking.

Merikain: Listen, you will be taught by me personally, along with a friend of mine, her name is Grace.

Korgen: Grace huh...

Merikain: Who knows you both might become friends. Anyways I'm going to tell you what to expect, before you learn about Ateren.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWsJE9t7 ... re=channel

Merikain: Larikai, Jonco, Kelco, all three has to be eliminated, you know all about them already from Siervo.

Korgen: Yep.

Merikain: Here is the Park.

They see about 10 acres of grass and animals with statues of random people.

Merikain: Lets move on, now you see you will have to learn the rest of his teachings. Plus the ancient way of Oracle fighting. It is the only way to fully defeat someone without their soul doing something freaky like Larikai. Now this is called a 'Duel' now, I'll teach you all of this, but first here is the training grounds.

They see a bunch of people in armor suits that Korgen once had. All golden and green.

Merikain: Gold and Green are the true Oracle colors, although Purple and Green show a Oracle that isn't fully develop which requires being here and fully trained.

They see people fighting and practicing on dummies.

Merikain: Lets move on. Now that you have an idea of what we have to do. We will begin training tomorrow.

They walked around the Castle and get to the two ramps. They go up the ramps and Merikain finish explaining the area.

Merikain: In the Castle is a large dinning area for those that don't want to dine in their own homes. Plus under the Castle is a large Kitchen. I live at the top of the Castle. The book for Ateren should be at the very top of the back Castle.

Korgen nods and gets to the top and sees a statue of Ateren. Next to him is a case with a book inside. He takes the book and starts reading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s-mqIi2Crc

Ateren - He first started with a group of people, friends with many. His brother, Larikai helped him fight off the Darkness. Larikai and Ateren found the sword Sindikai and used it to fight off the Darkness. After words they become the first Oracle, Larikai being the absolute first. After a bit the Darkness turned Larikai into an evil being to work for it. Ateren had to fight his own brother. Ateren didn't want to 'Duel' him for he was his brother, and to see if one day he will turn good, he defeated him and had his spirit fly off. Little did he knew, his spirit was still infected by the Darkness, which made it live on... The Darkness was defeated, and helped by Ateren and many of his friends. Ateren died 40 years later by the illness that almost put the Oracles to extinct. Before Larikai died, he had followers, whom hid, they today are known as the Forbidden... Long live the Oracles.

Korgen: That explains a lot...

Korgen looks up and wonders how the others are doing.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Chapter 4 - A Path Diverged
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:36 pm 
Freelancer

Journal 1

“This marks Day 1 after I blew up that tortured village. I asked my hired man to grab me many notebooks and many pens. I went on a hunt with the Nishada, and I managed to hunt down a 2 ton Berserk bear! I kept one of it’s claws and eyeballs, for those were un-edible. I’m overall proud with myself on this hunt, but now I need some water…..”

Journal 2

“I managed to salvage some water but it wasn’t much. This day made me realize something: this isn’t going to be a luxury ride. I’ll have to work my butt off to even make it out here. What a doozy. I hope tomorrow turns out better than today.”

Journal 7

“One successful week. This marks a new milestone in anybody’s survival in these woods. They all die before day 5, for the Berserk Bears manage to kill them, but I’ve pull through. I’ve learned what attracts them, and what repels them, and I’ve used that to help me out here. I’m out of easy available water, so tomorrow, I’ll go hunt for some, along with finding another bear to eat, because the skin is the only edible part of them, and it doesn’t last all t long.”

Journal 13

“I held up a passing caravan today. I’m not all too proud of doing this, but water has been scarce. I stopped the huge thing with only a bow and arrow. They were defenseless. I stole only 3 weeks’ worth of fresh water and 100 arrows that are better than ones made from wood and bear’s teeth. I also snagged a tent to sleep under. I feel my time here will be better from here on out.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will only be posting Journals like this one until Adam and I meet up.... which might take a while, but I got a ton of them made XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghgMOid9IMw

Brendan: Well..even though we may be safe the guardian is still loose out there.

Ether: Right. Hopefully if we find it again we'll actually defeat it.

Gerosin: Yep...we better start moving out again very shortly.

Ashen: I'm actually not sure where we should go next.

Fravir: After we rest a bit i'll tell you what we'll need to do next.

Suddenly Lezzen began to wake up.

Lezzen: ....Where am I?

Brendan: Sister?

Lezzen: Brother?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dVGGkmtYkk

Lezzen gets up and runs to Brendan and hugs him and begins to cry.

Lezzen: I'm sorry...I'm so very sorry for not believing you.

Brendan: It's ok....I sense that the light has returned to your heart and that something like that will never happen again.

Lezzen: I'm glad that I can finally be with someone who I thought was lost long ago...

Brendan: You thought I died?

Lezzen: I thought that when I ran away all those years ago when Verenrath attacked mother I thought he killed you and father as well.

Brendan: He actually didn't kill me but he did kill father some few weeks ago.

Lezzen: Well at least I know mother and father aren't really gone and that your still alive. I'm just glad your ok...

Alf and Ashen are watching as Brendan and Lezzen are hugging each other with warm love.

Alf: Brendan has such a strong heart..not compared to mine though.

Ashen: That's not true! Your have a very strong and loving heart.

Alf: Your right..I should be more like Brendan...

Ashen: You are Alf..you just haven't realized it yet.

Alf: Ashen my love...

Alf and Ashen began to hug each other as well.

Fravir: Such a warm moment..even after that encounter with such a terrible evil..Our hearts still remain strong.

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:43 pm 
Role Player

Aiesha: So, what of everyone else?

Alf: Well, I had a dream after I was taken out by the guardian. My father spoke to me. He told me everything that must be done. *Alf looks at his bare hands* The Nevtelluma may be lost for some time, but I have been told by my father of the Quiver of light. This bow and arrows that i hold on my back. I still don't know the connection between these arrows, and the Nevtelluma. But I think I must go back to Starros for a bit and talk to Chase, reonear, and Cye about it all. He also told me that Bokriseigel was to be destroyed this time. I don't know how though. Swordsmanship was my strong point. I think I need to go alone on this one.

Ashen: No, please let me come with you.

Alf: I am not sure about that.

Ashen: *Grabs a hold of Alf's face* I almost lost you not 5 minutes ago! You are not leaving me here!

Alf lets out a big sigh.

Fravir: Let her go with you. You two make a great team together!

Alf: I guess you're right.

Alf goes up to Fraivir and shakes his hand.

Alf: I love you like a brother, fravir. We have been here since the beginning. And this is the first tiem we are going our seperate ways. May we hope that we all meet together again one day.

Fravir: We will, my friend.. We will.

Alf whistles that tune to call for Schala. Fravir's trusty blue steed comes galloping towards them. Fravir pets Schala.

Fravir: You take care of them, Schala, you hear?

Schala neighs and everyone laughs.

Alf: Until next time!

Ashen: Keep in touch!

Fravir: Good luck. Brother and sister..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:57 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
*The next morning, Merikain was waiting for Grace and Korgen. Grace came first, Korgen short after. Grace was a girl with blond hair and purple eyes, because she was an oracle, around the age of fourteen.*

Merikain: "Ah, Korgen. This is Grace. Grace, this is Korgen. I ll train both of you, like I told you."
Korgen: "Nice to meet you Grace."
Grace: "Nice to meet you, too."
Merikain: "Good. Now you two have met, we can start training. Follow me."

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

Last edited by StupidMarioFanChar on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm 
Storyteller

Fravir: hmm...

Brendan: well what of us then?

Ether: i don't know about you...but i have to know why...

before they could ask why what, Ether was gone

Fravir: Brendan, we will meet again one day i am sure of it.

Jencks: are you leaving?

Fravir looks at Gerosin as if they had already planned something

Fravir: we have some things to take care of

Gerosin nodded

Fravir: Jencks, i want you and Brendan to travel together wherever you go. Watch out for each other, as we have watched over you.

Brendan: right!

Jencks: we won't let you down!

Brendan and Jencks looked at each other and laughed.

Fravir: Gerosin, make ready...like i said before you two...we shall see each other again. In the mean time, fare thee well!

Fravir and Gerosin vanished to lands unknown.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:44 pm 
Role Player

Merikain: Now I'm going to teach you about the 'Duel' It is basic hand to hand combat let us practice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXw9W15b ... re=channel

Merikain jumps in the air and start to land an attack. Korgen dodges it by rolling forward. Korgen turns and slices at Merikain but he blocks it by putting his sword behind his back. He turns around to block another blow by Korgen. Korgen ducks the next blow and flips in midair kicking Merikain.

Merikain: Impressive, we will do more on this later. Soon you will be able to scan me and learn the last 2 spells you didn't learn from Siervo.

Korgen nods.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:03 pm 
Role Player

Alf and Ashen travel to Starros. 30 minutes goes by and they arrive at Starros.

Reonear: Alferion! Ashen!! Nice to see you two back here!

Chase hears Reonear's outburst and runs out of the inn.

Chase: Little brother!! You made it back here.. but... You're hurt..

Alf: Yeah.. Just got through the guardian battle. I wasn't successful.

Chase: You weren't able to do it?

Ashen: Alf, Korgen and I all tried our best. Alf almost died at the end. If it wasn't for A Druid named Aurelius, then Alf surely would of been killed.

Chase's eyes became white.

Chase: I should of been there to help you.

Cye runs up to them.

Cye: Alf, you ok, bud?

Ashen: Let him rest for a bit. I'll explain to you what happened later. Reonear, you still have that room for us?

Reonear: Of course. Alf, Take my hand I'll take you up there.

Ashen: Let me help.

They help Alf to the room and Alf collapses on the bed.

Reonear: Le's leave him here to rest up. He deserves it.

Ashen: I'll stay here to make sure he's going to be ok.

Reonear nods and walks out of the inn.

Alf: Ashen.... What all happened... after I was out?

Ashen: I don't really know. Korgen took me away. He kept me safe.

Alf: Thank you Korgen.. Ashen, i just didn't want you to get hurt. I know you wanted to help, but when I saw that ball of power coming towards us, I couldn't just let you take the hit. I thought I was gonna die, but I risked my life for you.

Ashen: I know...

Someone knocks on the door

??: Alf, let me in. It's me, Chase.

Ashen opens the door and Chase sees Alf on the bed. He now sees all his injuries on his body. Chase also notices that Alf does not have the Nevtelluma in his hand anymore.

Chase: Alf.. the Nevtelluma..

Reonear comes back up and lays his hand on Chase's shoulder.

Chase: Right. I'll find out later. You rest up, little brother.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm 
Role Player

Brendan: I suppose we should search for a place to train at and afterwards we should look for answers as to where the guardian and any other dark ones may be lurking at.

Jencks: That sounds like a good idea and I am already prepared for any kind of quest.

Lezzen: Brendan? What about me?

Brendan: You can come along. We can use all the help we can get and we haven't been together as brother in sister in so long.

Lezzen: I'll do what I can then!

Jencks: So where shall we go to train?

Brendan: I'm not sure.

Lezzen: I might know of a place. There is a village just east of here that has a nice training arena and they also host fighting tournaments once every year. I think it's around this time of year that they begin to prepare the tournament.

Brendan: Then just guide the way then sister.

Lezzen: I will.

Brendan's group began to walk East and Lezzen began to guide the group to where the village was located at.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
ether was out of sight of the others. when he finally dropped his guard of looking alright. he dropped to his knees. and the grounmd below him gave no amount of budge so it was sudden and hard landing. ether grabs his chest and doubles over from the pain. his other hand catches himself as his body just gives up.

ether: where is this pain coming from?

the spot that ether holds is the same spot in which jencks arrow and pierced through him so that brendan and alf could enter into his soul.

ebony: ether!

ebony comes out from nowhere just as ether doubles over in more pain. she nudges up to ether and lays down low enough so that ether can easily hop on.

ether: ebony, where did you come from?

ebony: when you vanished i had no idea where you went so i left your group in hopes to find you.

ether swings an arm up over ebonys sadle. the pain in his chest prevents him from moving.

ebony: ether you must get on. i must take you to get help.

he winces as he pushes himself up some more just enough so that he has a leg over her. ebony stands up one leg at a time with such presission and expertice that ether slides completely on the sadle. ether lay on her motionless trying not to move.

ebony: hold on ether. i'll take you to the nearest city.

ether lay there as she races along the grass floor. with each gallop of her legs the ride becomes more painful for ether. each bump of her moving sends his heart pounding and chest throbbing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:57 am 
Role Player

Aiesha: So are we heading for home?

Geldon: ...It was burned, and destroyed like Alf home town.

Aiesha: Say lets follow Brendan, there is nothing else better to do.

Geldon: We could rebuild the city of Nepher or we could go to the Oracle capital on the other side of the world.

Aiesha: I don't feel for it.

Geldon: Me neither... we should ask Brendan first.

Aiesha nods and they follow them and ask.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:06 am 
Role Player

Geldon's group walks up to Brendan and asks him a question.

Geldon: Do you feel like rebuilding the city of Nepher or visiting the Oracle Capital that's on the other side of the world?

Brendan: I would but ive already decided that we would go to the village my sister was talking about. Apparently they are holding a fighting tournament of some sort there and that would be great to test our skills.

Jencks: Yep.

Lezzen: Visiting the Oracle Capital sounds interesting since ive never been there. Maybe after the tournament in the village just East of us we can visit there.

Aiesha: That could work.

Geldon: Well since we have nothing else to do for now do you mind if we come and enter the tournament with your group?

Brendan: Sure. Your always welcome to join us!

Geldon's group then begins to follow Brendan's group to the village that was just a little more ways away.

(Fixed)

Last edited by BrandonCDi on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
( Brandon, Korgen is in the past. How can he come with you if he is in the past? )

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:44 pm 
Role Player

(What Char said, and how to fix it? just change the name Korgen into Geldon and or Aiesha, the ones in that time.)

*This might be edited idk, can't think of anything to post xP*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

The old man cracked open his aged eyes as he had done many times before. He had not expected to be killed from the ball of energy; however, he was surprised to be feeling almost better then when he countered the attack. One of the adventurers must have healed him. That blast would have killed any other human but lucky for him, he isn’t any other human.

As he got to his feet he felt the familiar pain come from his leg that caused him to get down on one knee and frantically reach around for his staff. He found his wooden companion and was able to prop himself up back onto his feet. Searching his staff for some stored energy to relieve him from his anguish, Aurelius cussed under his breath once he realized creating that pillar of fire nearly depleted his energy reserve.

The druid hobbled over to a clearing in the forest where flames from their battle had brought an end to some of the foliage. He spotted a fallen tree whose trunk was still smoldering from the recent battle. Admiring his target, Aurelius raised his staff and plunged it into the charred trunk. He could sense all the energy still flowing through the tree and proceeded to transfer it into his staff. The tree began to wither as the life was drained out of it. When the elder removed his staff from the bole only a pile of black dust remained. He made his way through the clearing, doing the same for the other fallen trees.

Once sufficient energy had returned to him, the old man took a moment to observe his surrounding. Not a hero or adventurer in sight. He found himself in the same position he had been for the most part of his life: alone. After looking the forest around him Aurelius notice his weathered attire. His tattered cloak was only held together by a few threads. His gray tunic was coated with fresh bloodstains and was well-worn. He reached for a strand of his hair and its grimy texture caused him to groan in disgust as he pushed it out of his sight.

Although his current outfit had gotten him through many tough situations, the camel’s back has been broken and he was in much need of some hygiene. The last thing his life needed to be was more unbearable. He parted the forest ahead of him and began to walk down the path, seeking out the nearest village.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next