The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Chapter 4: A Path Diverged
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:01 pm 
Middling

Jencks looked at the other, everyone tried to figure what question was the best to ask. He then started thinking back when Aurelius made the Healing water rain down.. and quickly acted before everyone else.

Jencks: What exactly do you have power over? Can you describe the extent of your magic?

The Druid turned to face the archer and answered aloud.

Aurelius: As thou art aware, I was raised a brotherhood of druids for thy youth. The druids taught of the four elements that shape all worlds. There is the water from where all life originates yet is brutal enough to tear down mountains. The earth follows for it survives off the water. The trees, the ground, and everything in between belongth to the earth. The third force arises from nature but not contained by it: Combustion. Conflicting energy resulting in fiery explosions that consumeth all in its path. And finally there is the air, the universal peacemaker. The wind rules the sea, thus ruling the earth, and can subdue or expel fire.

That is the cycle of the elements, the root of all druid culture. Thy power exists between these elements and no further. Thoust inquiry has been satisfied.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:01 pm 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
From the corner of the group the youngest member spoke with a new found involvement.

Grace: Interesting... but why are you so bitter all the time?

Many of the adventurers had forgotten about the girl that was tagging along with her and quickly shuffled out of the way so that she could be seen as well as heard. The old man looked at the youth but one glance into her big, purple eyes caused him to turn away.

Aurelius: I suppose thou inquires as to thy outlook on this life? The course of thy life hast gone from bad to worse to atrocious. I haveth been deprived of all the luxuries in existence that thou take for granted. Family, acquaintances, other relations… I possess none of these nor a means to escape thy pitiful life. Thy outlook on this life is bleak because thy life is bleak.

With his back turned and her question answered, Grace was able to shrink back into the crowd wondering how one man’s life could be so tragic.

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:51 pm 
Storyteller

After hearing these questions asked by his comrades, a thought struck Fravir...

Fravir stepped forward and addressed the old man directly

Fravir: Aurelius, i recall when asked once, you replied you had no Aura...how can that be? we all have auras! although I don't fully understand them...so that is my inquiry, what do you know of Auras?

While hearing this, the elder cringed every time Fravir mentioned "auras". He raised his hand signaling he had enough.

Aurelius: Please do thyself a favor and do not use such a moderne translation. What thou art referring to is the Essentia, the true essence of a being. A person's Essentia is a reflection of their soul. The color that one's Essentia appears to be reflects the one whom it shines from. Thee Essentia may be altered if thou changes thouself. Art thou aware of this?

Ashen: Yes, before the Guardian battle my aura- I mean Essentia changed from purple to rose.

Aurelius: The essence of passion… Aye. I came to acquire thy knowledge on Essentia through years of intense studies. With the information I wast able to split thy Essentia from thy body-

Fravir: Why would you do that?

Aurelius: … I have answered thoust inquiry. We must move on.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:07 pm 
Freelancer

Dezeren: Aw well. Guess it's high time to ask around town...

He walks back, but a lighting bolt strikes right on front of him. The bewildered man presses on into the city, only to see everyone ignore him, and even try to attack him. He though, "Guess the word got around, huh?". He retreats back into the woods, and tries to settle down, when...

???: Ha! I finally found you!
Dezeren: Huh?
???: Don't act stupid! You though you could viggle away from me, huh?
Dezeren: Oh god. -.-
Vuam: Any last vords?
Dezeren: Look, it I can blow Wumbo's head off, I can easily slice Wuam's head off.
Vuam: Don't call me that!?

Vuam lunges at Dezeren, but he pushes him off, and pulls out his sword. The hitman charges again, but is sliced in the shoulder.

Vuam: RRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Vuam jumps in the air, and attempts to slam his axe into Dezeren's head, but he sidesteps, and smashes his elbow into the jumping man's head. He squeals in pain, and tries to roll away, and Dezeren lets him. Vuam escapes back towards his boat, and books it. Dezeren let him go, for he has mixed thoughts going on in his head. He lays down atop a tree and rests.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:59 pm 
Role Player

All this talk about aura has made him question himself, ("What does a gold aura mean? it is probably something only oracles could obtain, and doubt Aurelius knows of it.") He then looked at his staff and remembered his using it a few times. ("Why a staff? and not a weapon? if he wanted blunt he would have chosen a hammer... hm hammer, that is a nice upgrade for Calburg... anyways, I should ask this.") Korgen steps forward while they were thinking about the answer given to Fravir seeking his chance to ask. "I've always been interested in your staff that you carry around. How did you get it?" ("And hopefully why he uses it") Korgen asked himself.
Aurelius turns to Korgen and placed his staff in his frail hands. For the first time Korgen and the others could see the great detail that the scepter had. It appeared like it was still full of life.

Aurelius: Thy staff stands as not only as thy weapon of choice but also as the last remaining trace of the druids… other than thyself. When I hadst injured thy lower limb I sought out an aid to thy infernal limp. All other woods seemed to fail thyself for they were all lifeless. But on a pilgrimage to thy homeland to seek the wisdom of thy once brethren, I was greeted with a horrifying sight.

The elder paused for a second. It was not a day he liked to recall but one he would anyway.

Aurelius: A raid had occurred on thy island, invaders from the north. I located evidence of a grande struggle but alas, it was all for naught. The forest had turned to ash and the temple crumbled into dust. The great willow tree the elders worship had been burned to the ground. I recall closing thy eyes and skimming the barren wasteland for any signs of life. Beneath the rubble I located one of the roots of the great willow. Upon touching it energy flowed through thy veins and I have felt the connection forevermore.
I woveth the root into this staff, and its magical properties permit thyself to fill it with thy own energy, saving it for when I art in need. It cannot be chipped, burned nor broken yet it is as alive as ever.

Loosing his balance, Aurelius placed the staff back on the ground to prop himself up. He then turned to those who have yet to ask their questions.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm 
Commentator

Shrow'd continued to see the flashback....

------------------
The duo continued to ride towards the army of teens and the young man who was their leader.

"What if we can't save them.... what if we have to kill them?" Asked the wife.

"We'll worry about that when the time comes, Nadia." Replied the man. "But we must do what we can to protect the kingdom. Legion must not rise. We can't let our son live in a world ruled by Legion."

The duo stopped their horse in front of the army. The leader stopped and approached them.

"So... the might knight Adalwin has come to greet us... along with his wife, Princess Nadia."

"You won't harm our Kingdom. You and your friend will be arrested and put on trial. Legion won't rise again." Replied Adalwin.

The man chuckled. Suddenly, a creature was seen flying near by. It was a dragon, who landed next to Adalwin and Nadia, and transformed into a human form.

"Memphis!" Shouted Adalwin.

"I'm sorry, my friend. Had I known an attack was coming, I would have sooner left my allies in the city."

"Ahh, the dragon knight Memphis... the one who left his home long ago to live with these mortals." Sneered the leader.

Memphis was a friend of Shrow'd's father. They had met long ago, and formed a strong friendship. Memphis would do anything for Adalwin. It's a shame that years later, he would be assigned the task of killing Shrow'd as a teen...

It would be an even bigger shame that the son of Adalwin would be the one to kill him... and use his flame powers to create and mimic Adalwin's own dragon powers.

"Words don't harm the warrior." Replied Memphis.

"You're right. My sword will."

"Nadia, return to the castle... now." Adalwin whispered to Nadia.

"Not a chance. The other knights aren't going to make it here in time. You need me."

"He needs you right now, Nadia."

"You mean, your son?"

Nadia and Adalwin turned to the man. Nadia looked at him with horror.

"You know we have..."

"Oh, I know..." The man chuckled darkly.

"Where is your partner?" Asked Memphis.

"Oh, he couldn't join us today..." Replied the man. "The weak fool doesn't know how to fight..." he whispered to himself.

"You won't win. You won't resurrect Legion." Nadia said as she stared at him angrily.

"Oh, I think I will. My allies, are you ready to fight?"

The teens cheered out loud, and raised their weapons. The trio raised their swords as well.

"Tell me, what is your name?" Asked Alalwin.

The man chuckled.

"My name? Very well... Let it be the name that strikes fear into your soul... My name... is Bokriseigel..."

The two sides prepared to fight...

Shrow'd opened his eyes in horror.

"No... it couldn't be..."

The one who he resurrected through flame form... THAT Bokriseigel! But... his father and Memphis... they killed them... they should have...

Shrow'd then realized something horrible. If Bokriseigel had survived... which he was happy that his foe Alf had finally killed him. Then that means...

He screeched into the sky, causing loud thunder to boom across the land, and multiple lightning bolts to hit the ground.

But he quickly calmed himself. None of that matter now. He would stop thinking about his past. The guardian was very close to arriving. The time to slaughter the heroes would be soon. Ultimate Genocide would begin.

Once they were dead... he figure out who this second man was... no more flashbacks, no more thinking about the past. That was then... and this is now...

He and the guardian would cause the ultimate chaos in history...

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:40 pm 
Role Player

Korgen had heard something that made him think. ("invaders from the north. I located evidence of a grand struggle but alas, it was all for naught. The forest had turned to ash and the temple crumbled into dust. The great willow tree the elders worship had been burned to the ground... I have to know what time that was! who knows It could be Ateren and some followers from the northern continent attacking the forest and the temple!... or I could be getting excited over nothing and it would be invaders somewhere else north.") Korgen began to be edgy and had noticed someone else was ready to give their question.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:44 pm 
Commentator

*Gerosin couldn't think of any questions for the old druid. He was content with not knowing Aurelius' identity, and so he hung back in the crowd until now. He didn't care for an inquiry and was without an interest in interviewing the man who might as well be flashing false or biased information. But then, a thought occurred:

Aurelius: I shalt handle this in the following manner. Thou wilst each be permitted to inquire as to anything regarding thy past. Thou wilst only be permitted one inquiry so select thoust wisely.

As Gerosin looked around the facial reaction of his comrades and the results to him were surprisingly overrated. How the others glistened with interest at the old mans tale. As much as Gerosin eagerly awaited the end of the old geezers meaningless recollection of ...myths, seeing as how they had limited questions, he decided to play his game. Gerosin got up with disdain and summoned the old man's attention.*

Gerosin: I guess I'll be the one to ask, how did you survive that blast from the Guardian?

Moving over to the drath, the elder gazed into his eyes and could see his emotions. Once again he spoke of his past.

Aurelius: Thou expresses disinterest towards thy past. For what wouldst thou care about one such as thyself? I had endured the blast from that infernal monster in the same manner that I haveth endured all these years. I hath been... for lack of a finer term, hexed. Thy damnation spawns from a quest I had once ventured on with thy companions.

Alf: You were once an adventurer?

Aurelius: Aye, as all beings I hadst to make a profit. Thy crew of treasure hunters had been questing for... a grail. A most holy grail. One with the power over life and death. After questing for many a seasons we had encountered the fabled tower...

* [Narrated] *** [Flashback] *

The tower we had sought was perched atop a brumous mountain. Inside we had located a dark, immense chamber, which appeared uninhabited...

Dorgann: Alright looks safe enough.

Before the youth placed another foot into the chamber, the wizened member held him back.

Kelger: Your eyes deceive you, young Dorgann. Aurelius, shed some light on the subject!

I placed thy hand on the stone wall and the torches that encircled the room ignited. Amidst the chamber stood a horrendous beast. Its claws resembled lances; its fangs sharper than any scabbard. A behemoth of a body ended with a spiked tail. I observed its intense hunger it its tremendous, blood red eyes; the creature had not feasted in a millennia. Thy greedy accomplice unsheathed his blade.

Xezat: Finally, a fight worth having!

The fracas was long and gruesome. Thy companions and I had been fortunate to make it out alive. We conquered the beast and continued through the tower. A medieval hall ended with another hefty room, this more of a chapel. The windows hadst been wrought with warriors, thoust had died for the goblet.

And there twas the grail. Encircled by inextinguishable lampstands. A sky cycle hath passed as we had been hypnotized by its beauty. Thy companions decided I wouldst be the one to remove the chalice from its position and I reluctantly accepted. I approached the goblet with incredible stealth and removed it from its spot. All hath gone right.

As I returned to thy comrades, ear-splitting shrieks filled the chapel. I lost thy grip on the grail as the entire tower trembled. The lampstands burst into flames of a color so evil I can not beginst to describe. I had fallen to the ground and turned to thy companions for assistance but…

*The elder let out a deep sigh as he looked towards the deck of the boat. He had not though of this event in a long time. *

Thy companions had fled. All of them… gone. *clears throat* As I was telling, I heard an infernal voice ringing in the chapel. One that now human couldst possess. It was a.. as the druids call it, a wraith, a demon whost sole purpose be to torment all beings. Her breath smelt of rotting souls and her eyes radiated like the fires of the netherworld. In her spectral voice she cursed me, her words still vibrating in thy head to this very day…

Wraith: So, you seek the cup of life? To live forever? Ha! Such a blessing that no human is worthy to possess. But who am I to keep you from what you most desire? I shall place a hex on you! Your body will grow older; you memories will swell up, yet you shall walk the earth forever!

After her foul words had been spoken she let out a satanic cackle. Her wicked voice caused thyself to black out and to awake.. unable to die.

As soon as he had finished telling his story, the old man sat on the floor and sunk his head in desperation.

Fravir: Maybe we should stop-

Aurelius: (suddenly) Nay! Thou wisheth to learn of thy past, I shalt not disprove. Continue thoust inquiries.

* His question answered, Gerosin slung back to the side of the boat and watched the ship glide over the allowing sea and observed the depressing storm on the horizon.*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:49 pm 
Role Player

Brendan sat on the boat listening to Aurelius's stories and tales about himself and his past. Brendan began to wonder...

Brendan: *Thinks* I'm not sure..but why is he traveling around? Is there something that he could be looking for someone or something? Does he also know anything about The Ancient Tykina Wars, Justefar/Legion, and Lyianus? He might not know the answer to that last question...I'll ask the first question.

Brendan looks at Aurelius's eyes and his eyes looked back at him with age and wisdom. It seemed like as if the old man's eyes were staring right into his soul almost. Does he know that Brendan is the reincarnation of Lyianus?

Brendan: *Outloud* Aurelius, I don't know a lot about you but I am curious. You seem to travel a lot on your own...Is there something or someone that you are searching for?

Aurelius: Aye, a means to remove the curse that hast been placed on thyself. Ever since I have tested the hex I haveth searched to be free from it. For decades I ventured across the map, searching for any possibilities. I have used all types light and dark magic, skimmed the pages of thousands of scripts, and sought countless elixirs and talismans. The one around thy neck is the most recent…

At that moment, the druid realized he was still wearing amulet he had just acquired. He snapped the chain of the Quincentennial Talisman and clenched it in his fist.

Aurelius: All thy quests have been in vain. Nay charm, trinket, nor talisman couldst ever allow thyself to escape from this curse.

After looking at the golden-ruby phoenix, Aurelius cast the talisman into the raging waters below. He took no care of its value or what he had gone through to get it.

Aurelius: But the most satirical part of thy tale is what I am venturing for now. The only relic that couldst possibly end thy suffering is the very same one that had brought it. The Grail of Galahan. Its powers over life and death wouldst surely cure thyself, and that is what I am questing for.

Brendan: I see....I understand now.

Brendan sat back and waited for the rest of his cherished friends to ask him their questions and patiently waits for the final battle with Shrow'd and the Guardian...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:33 pm 
Role Player

Korgen took his time exploring the boat. He then noticed in one of the rooms was a bunch of weaponry.

Korgen: I wonder if I can find something better for Calburg.

Korgen goes digging for the supplies, he then found a huge hammer, it had a normal blue wooden stick holding a large blue hammer with a blue crystal in the middle. A spike seem to be on the front and back of the head. Korgen calls for Calburg whom came in.

Calburg: Problem?

Korgen: No, not a problem, solution!

Calburg: Solution? only solution I know is problem stick.

Korgen: This solves problems better!

Korgen handed out the hammer. Then Calburg grew wide eyed and looked at the 2x4 then the Hammer. He dropped it and grabbed the hammer faster then Korgen could see it. With his strength and speed, he could handle it easy.

Calburg: New problem stick!

Korgen: For now, no other problems.

Calburg stared at it with glee as they walked back in.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:57 pm 
Role Player

Alferion had stayed quiet pondering to himself whether he should ask his question or not, but after all the other questions were asked, it was just down to Him and Ashen. Alf signals to her whether she wanted to go first, or let him go. Ashen signals him to ask first. Alf then steps forward and begins to ask his question.

Alf: Aurelius.. When we first met, you said "Love, A Dreadful Bond".. But later on when we were fighting the guardian, I pushed Ashen aside and I was about to take the hit, you jumped in front of me and held back the attack. I just want to know why?

Aurelius cringes from the thought of actually answering this question, but he ignores the thought and immediately answers.

Aurelius: I remain unaware of what caused me to perform such an act of charity. I doth believe I knew I wouldst be able to endure the attack while thou wouldst have perished. As I had stated then, thoust shant be so naive and willing to cast thoust life away. Thou art young. Thou art strong. Thou art blessed with such companions. Thou art blissful... Thou art unaware of how fortunate thoust is...

Alf: No... you're wrong.

This comment caught the druid's attention. He turned to the warrior with peculiarity.

Alf: My parents were killed in a fire that destroyed my hometown. My brother, whom I believed to be dead until a few weeks ago, was just murdered by a psychopath. All I have left is Ashen. Don’t think you’re the only one who’s got it rough.

A clap of thunder roared across the heavens and Aurelius stared deeply into Alf’s eyes. The old man let out a grim chortle, which caused all that heard it to shiver.

Aurelius: Thou doth comprehend the meaning of calamity. I lost the remainder of thy family two centuries ago! Thy brotherhood: exterminated. Thy companions: deserted. Everyone I hath ever known… is dead. Thy pain hath grown both physically and spiritually. Thou lives with countless luxuries and yet…

Hobbling over to the side of the boat, the elder stared into the growing storm. Although he had not created it, the harsh storm seemed to reflect what he was feeling.

Aurelius: Yet thoust engages in such fictitious affection.

Fravir: Not this again.. Yes, we all are aware of what you said about-

Aurelius: Thy proclamations are true! I have ventured to all ends of the earth and I have never countered a greater evil! Love is truly a most dreadful bond and thoust shant partake in it! It only leads to suffering; a suffering greater than any pleasure which can arise. Thou art fools to believe in such deceptions.

Alf: But, Aurelius-

Aurelius: Nay! Thy stance is as is and shant be changed by any belligerent such as thou.

Alf then brings his hand up to his face and lets out a huge sigh. He turns around thinking not to speak to him again. THough he is unaware that his words of wisdom may be true. He will not let that get in the way of him protecting Ashen at all costs. He turns away and goes to the side of the boat and stares at the storm they are approaching.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:30 pm 
Veteran

Ashen doesn't really have anything to say. She had learned so much about him since everyone was asking. She went to stand by Alf on the side of the boat.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm 
Role Player

Alf stares into the distance and feels Ashen beside him. He never head her ask a question, and turns to her.

Alf: Ashen, what of your question?

Ashen: I can't think of a question to ask.

Alf: Ashen, come on.. Listen, We all have one chance to ask Aurelius a question. Don't pass it up. I mean, lately, you've been quiet. For me.. Please ask a question.

Ashen sighs as asks

Ashen: What question should I ask?

Alf thinks for a moment and gets an idea.

Alf: How about this.. "Why do you feel that way, have you even felt love before" I'm just trying to give you an idea. Ask him.. For me?

Alf looks into her eyes and begs her to ask.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:36 pm 
Veteran

Ashen: *Sigh* Fine...for you. *She kisses his cheek and comes near to Aurelius*

Aurelius: What do thee inquire?

Ashen: Why do you feel that way, have you ever felt love before? To me, love is the greatest bond...it had kept me alive...for a long time I hated myself..but I had someone to love me, to care about me, to protect me. Even if losing Ryler was a great pain...I moved on and felt a greater love then I ever have before. I don't see how love could be so terrible to you.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

[I’d like to take this time to kindly ask you to stop chatting in the chatroom for a minute or watching whatever youtube video. This is probably the focal point of Aurelius’ story and I would like to have your full-undivided attention. So listen closely, as if you were aboard the Queen Gardevoir with Alf and the gang listening to the old man’s words]

The clouds contained by the heavens seemed to swell up, covering the Queen Gardevoir in a shroud of darkness. The sea beneath; however, seemed to settle down. The wind had stopped blowing and all way silent. Before the warriors, the old man spoke to them in the ancient accent they had grown so accustomed to.

Aurelius: I wouldst like to inform thoust that I hath not revealed thy full tale and neglected something vital details of thy life. Now that thoust hast inquired, I possess no further option…

The elder looked up from the deck and they all saw a look on his face that he had not shown before. It was not a glare of anger, nor an expression of distaste and bitterness. It was a look of grief and sorrow.

Aurelius: As thou art aware I was a member of a brotherhood of druids for thy youth. I was to become a full druid at the age of wan and twenty but fate contrived something else… Prior to thy ordination I had met someone.. Someone who hadst altered thy views on life. When I attempted to interpret thy feelings to thy brotherhood, they wouldst tolerate none of it. I was shunned from the druids: banished and nigh to return. Everything I hadst strived for in thy life was in vain, all because…

Taking a few steps forward, Aurelius looked deeply at Alf and Ashen. Ashen was holding his hand tightly. For a moment the elder glance over at Brendan and Kathra. He closed his eyes and breathed the words he had been avoiding for decades.

Aurelius: because I fell in love.

[Now I would like to add my first musical track to this post. I hope that this enhances the words that follow and move you in a way you had not expected. Without further ado, Aurelius’ unofficial, official theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEm0Ul9IVa0 ]

Aurelius: She was thy everything. Every moment, even when I wouldst get a glance of her, thy heart would leap into the heavens. We wouldst spend days doing nothing but talk, and yet I enjoyed every moment. Her voice was so soothing… and her eyes so full of intent... Her laughter so blissful… I wanted to grant her everything… and I did just that.

The elder turned back towards the ocean and took a look at the peaceful waters. There was not a wave in sight and the briny depths had become crystal clear.

Aurelius: There was a technique that couldst only be performed by expert druids. Having not received thy full teachings, I knew I did not possess the abilities to cast such a spell. But that had not halted thyself. I practiced for seasons... I flipped through script after script… Finally I had perfected the technique and performed it to give her something unheard of… something one wouldst not be able to strive without…

The elder sighed and turned back to the travelers.

Aurelius: I gave her thy Essentia. Twas not an easy task but I succeeded in presenting her with the ultimate gift: the very essence of thyself. I truly loved her and she truly loved thyself. We were to be wed… we were to be with one another until our last days... We were happy… … … until…

The smooth course of the Queen Gardevoir had come to an end. Large waves crashed against the hull; they were much larger than the ones before. The clouds turned a dark black and lightning darted across the sky. Thunder boomed, gales filled the air, and the sea grew in turbulence. Aurelius’ sorrow evolved into intensity.

Aurelius: Until she left me… for another man… I had granted her everything and she repays me by shattering thy heart! Such a pain I wouldst not wish upon anyone... A pain that hast never left. I searched for an explanation and only one met thyself… She pretended to love thyself… There was no truth to her actions nor her words… Her love was a lie! Thoust love is but sin in disguise! There is no such thing as love!

Storming through the crowd of heroes tears poured from the old mans eyes. In all of his rushing the elder’s staff slipped in a puddle from the falling rain. He crashed on the hard wooden deck of the ship and a wave of pain filled his body. Regaining his balance and casting aside any suggestion of assistance, Aurelius made his way to the lower level of the ship, where he would be alone. He would always be alone.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next