The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Chapter 4: A Path Diverged
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:18 pm 
Middling

Jencks: The land of the Drath, a place where no normal humans returns i've heard. Even though im not sure if its real.

Alf: Well, once we get there we will see.

Fravir: You are right there.

The group continues as the wind starts catching up.

Gerosin: By the looks of the clouds, rain..

Brendan: Hmm, maybe we should take a more foresty route?

Katra: Are you wimps afraid of some water aswell?

Jencks: no, we dont want to get all wet.

Fravir: I think we should just keep it like this, wet or not.

Jencks: I'll walk by the forest border untill it ends.

Alf: Alright.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:30 pm 
Role Player

On their way to the port, Alf raches into his armor and grabs the Book of the Nevtelluma and starts reading. And what he reads first surprises him.

Alf: Hey everybody listen to this.

Fravir: What?

Alf: It has been written in the book of sages that one day, "The Chosen Ones" Will save the world. They will go through perilous Journeys, and rocky outcomes. There will be one who holds The Nevtelluma, The AreoBlade, The Masamune..." The list goes on.

Fravir: Is that realy written in there?

Fravir takes the book and reads it for himself.

Fravir: Unbelievable. Well, let's continue the story then.

They continue traveling for miles and miles until they reach an ocean.

Brendan: I'm not seeing any port anywhere..

Alf: We may have to travel south from here.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

As the day drew on, the sorrowful druid found the strength he needed to come to his senses and get to his feet. He brushed the darkened residue from his robe and let out a deep sigh. Reaching for his staff, Aurelius took notice of his depleted energy and began seeking out a spot to refuel himself.

Walking around the coastal region, the elder began to recall his other options to free himself from the curse. The Scribe had mentioned three plausible relics and Aurelius had personally tried using two of them leaving only one: the chalice. Closing his eyes, the old man took himself back to a time when he had been discussing the very same artifact.

Surrounded by lantern light, four adventurers gathered around a round table. The master swordsman laid out a scroll, which had a beautifully painted, incredibly ornate chalice on it. The youth turned to him uneasy.

Dorgann: Are you sure these will guide us to our next quest?

Xezat: They had better at the high price I had to pay to purchase them although there was a much cheaper alternative…

Kelger: (ignoring Xezat and examining the scrolls) Hmm… although I can make out the captions, the main text seems to be written in an ancient language. Aurelius, I believe this is your forte.

The graying man moved forward and took a look at the tattered scrolls. Brushing aside some of the dust he began to read what was written.

Aurelius: The Grail of Galahan. This goblet possesses power over life and death. If thou were to imbibe from this blessed grail then thoust would continue to live a healthy life eternally.

Dorgann: Wow, can you believe it?

Kelger: I don’t. Aurelius I have heard this fairy tale before. It’s just a myth.

Aurelius: Nay, tis more than merely a myth. (continues reading) This ancient relic is said to have been the focus of an ancient order of warriors. Legend states that one of the warriors, Galahan, had recovered the goblet but grew consumed with avarice and had not restituted it to his king. Eventually the king discovered Galahan’s treachery and he acquired his end at the king’s blade.

Xezat: (overcome with curiosity) Well, where is the grail now?

Aurelius: The king had ordered that the grail be locked away in a treacherous tower, whost location passed on, as did the king. That is wherest the grail is stated to reside.

Xezat: Well I say we go look for it!

Aurelius: Hast thou lost thoust mind?

Xezat: Oh, you’re always backing down from a fight; what do you know about taking risks? It’s a cup that can control life and restore youth! People would line up forever to get just a sip from the cup. We’d make a fortune, live forever, and be eternally rich!

Kelger: I think this is one prize we should leave as is-

Suddenly, Kelger begins coughing roughly. Dorgann comes to his aid as a wicked smile covers Xezat’s face.

Xezat: See? You need that grail more than any of us. Your “sickness” isn’t going away anytime soon. I mean, we’re the best treasure hunters this side of the mountains! We can find anything. What do you say?

Dorgann is focused on the weary look on the aging drath’s face. He grew incredibly concerned for his mentor’s health.

Dorgann: Count me in. Don’t deny it, Kelger, you need that cup.

Kelger: I suppose- *cough* you’re right. How about you, Aurelius?

Aurelius: *sighs* Although I stand against extending thy life I shalt follow thy companions. Shalt we depart at sunrise?

Kelger: Yes. A new day, a new quest.

The four extinguished the lanterns and got some sleep for the adventure that lies ahead.

The old man opened his eyes just as he arrived at the edge of the land. Looking ahead, he sees nothing but the sea and the large waves that crashed against the boulders below. As he sensed the waves hitting the stones, he honed on their energy. Every time a wave crashed, the energy that was transferred into the rock found its way to his staff.

Aurelius had his mind set on his next quest: a quest he had pursued once before. With every wave of energy that flowed into his staff, the elder felt more and more determined to find that chalice. Giving up was literally not an option.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:56 pm 
Freelancer

As Dezeren walked in the woods, he saw a GARGANTUAN rain cloud, and he pressed on towards it. He see's it raining harsly, and he jumps to the conclusion it is Aurelius, sad after his attempted thing he did back there. Dezeren walks up to it, but steers clear of the rain.

Dezeren: This must be him...

A Manakete walks up to him.

Manakete: Get away from here you!
Dezeren: Um, why?
Manakete: Just go away!
Dezeren: Whats the worry?
Manakete: That dammed bow...
Dezeren: So what if it was broken, then repaired?
Manakete: GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!

The Manakete tries to run, but Dezeren grabs him and stops him.

Dezeren: Whats the hub bub?
Manakete: That bow.....
Dezeren: What about it?
Manakete: Don't shoot it at me!
Dezeren: Why would I kill you? I just met you.
Manakete: So, yo-you're sparing me?
Dezeren: -_-
Manakete: Thanks you.
Dezeren: Now, can you talk to me about this bow?
Manakete: The Nishvada; the bow made to deliver death blows to Draths.
Dezeren: Hmm?
Manakete: Years ago, it was crafted by a punny human to wipe us all off this planet, but the legendary bow, called the Azraight, took the weilder of it out, and we sent it to your continent.
Dezeren: So Zesat got a hold of it...
Manakete: Who?
Dezeren: My master. He dies after I recieved this bow form him.
Manakete: Just please, keep it away from me. Lucky i'm not in the mood to fight, or you'd be dead right now. Drath's loathe that bow.
Dezeren: Okay. Thanks you.

The Manakete bolts.

Dezeren: Now for you partner...

Dezeren flings an arrow up into the clouds to get his attention...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:16 pm 
Commentator

An arrow went by the flaming phoenix, almost hitting him. He woke up and looked down through the clouds.

"It would seem they've sent out the welcoming committee even before their massive group arrives... Clever, they wish to take me out before my ally arrive. Well, we can't allow that, now can we?"

Shrow'd growled as his flame form slowly got up. More lighting was seen in the sky.

"Forgive me, my friend. I will let you have the majority of this territory in the first wave of our massive genocide... but I don't think you'd mind if I had a little fun while I wait for you... after all..."

The flame phoenix breathed in, then fired 5 purple fires blasts in the direction the arrow came from.

"It's been awhile since my last kill..."

The phoenix moved towards the Drath city, preparing for the next wave of fireballs. He felt the guardian was approaching quickly. Soon, the genocide would commence...

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:09 pm 
Freelancer

Dezeren: ... Aurelius?

He see's purple flames coming in at him, and he draws his bow, to block the flames. After all five pass by, the Nishvada turns purple. He gets frusrated and fires at the Bird-like thing in the sky.

Dezeren: Just come down partner?

But the figure is off. Dezeren is stuck there, pondering on what just happened. He attempts to hide back under some trees.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:13 am 
Role Player

The group continues to search for the port. They search high and low for some kind of lead to the location. As they are walking, Korgen yells out.

Korgen: Hey, isn't that..

They all look to where Korgen spotted a figure. A familiar figure. Alf focuses a bit more and remembers where he has seen this person before.

??: Love, A Dreadful bond..

As the orb is about to strike Alf, A figure steps in front of him and holds back the orb of dark energy.

Alf: Aurelius!!

Ashen: It can't be him..

Korgen: But it is!

They all approach Aurelius and start getting information from him.

Alf: Aurelius! What are you doing here?

Aurelius: Thou art simple minded. Tisn't it obvious I am replenishing thy energy?

Korgen: Ok.. Next question.. Any idea where the dock is located?

Aurelius: Ah, I dost know the course to the port.

Ashen: Then will you lead us there?

Aurelius: There is not much more for thyself here, so I could venture along with thou.

Fravir: So I guess Aurelius leads the way.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:51 pm 
Commentator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx-Ek1Bljt4

*With Aurelius now leading the way, the group headed towards the port. Clouds coated the sky now; not a hint of blue above, ignoring the fact that it was near lunch time. 'Twas humid as well, the heat dragging on the heroes heavily armored. It was obvious that a storm was approaching rapidly, even with blocked sight due to the tall trees surrounding. However, when a barrage of trees became obstacles along the path, Aurelius cleared them with ease and absorbed all energy he could obtain. Soon, the sounds of the gulls became evident and the crash of waves became clear. The port made its way into the sight off all heroes. Ships and boats of all sizes as well.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n8zo9GEpkA

Brendan: The port is so big.

Aurelius: Aye, 'tis vast indeed. I recommend thee enter the residence over yonder.

*Aurelius points in the direction of some houses near the docks. An enourmous boat stood tall outside one of the homes closest to the sea. The house itself so near the shore, some of the group began to wonder what course of action the people did when it was high tide. As they approached the house Fravir knocked on the door. In a few moments a tall man in his mid-thirties opened his door.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIWRopv4P-Y

Man: WE DONT WANT ANY COOKIES!!!

*The man's voice resembled one of a drunken mans*

Fravir: We bring you no cookies. We come here in desperate need of your boat.

Man: My boat you say? Hm... *a grandfather clock rings from inside his house* Ah, lunchtime! You guys hungry?

Korgen: Yeah... You would feed us?

Man: Sure, why not? A bunch of boy and girl scouts like yourselves shouldn't starve. Come in!

*The group enters the man's house and some of their earlier questions were answered by the wet mess on the floor. Beer bottles lined the man's tables and floors. A grandfather clock stood elegantly near the wall farthest from them. The walls to the house were composed of masterful designs and were created from expert craftsmen. As they followed the man into his kitchen, used forks and knifes littered the tables. A large amount of money rested on the counter.*

Man: Make what you want.

*The man exited the room and allowed the apprehensive group to customize their own meals. After their stomach's were satisfied, they searched for the man again. They found him sitting awkwardly in his chair with a half empty beer bottle in hand. He turned to look at them.*

Man: You all full?

*They all nod their heads*

Man: Then, GO AWAY!

Ashen: Is that your boat outside?

Man: You bet your cookies it is. I may not look it now, but I was the best of the best back in my day. Sailin' was my pastime, my hobby, and I struck gold. *he sips his beer* Now, im filthy rich.

Gerosin: May we use your boat?

Sailor: Ha! *his voice loaded with mockery* What, all the good little boys and girls in the other land wont get their cookies? *sips beer and then back to a serious mood* You dont know what you children are gettin' yourself into. That there across, the sea,...that ain't no land filled with people. I've been there. Its filled with stinking deforms...Some with gills, others can fly using their wings. It disgusts me.

Grace: About the boat...

Sailor: You wont quit, will ya? Fine. But you have to earn it?

Grace: Earn it?

*The man now waddles to another room, and returns quickly. He falls flat on his face, but gets back up painlessly.*

Sailor: We're gonna gamble. I got here two dice. You roll a seven or an eleven, and the boat's yours, you dont and uh... hmm, *The Quiver of Light greets his gaze. He smiles. Like takin' candy from a baby* you gimme that shiny thing.

Alf: You want the Quiver of Light?! The bow that my dead father gave me, and the weapon that destroyed my greatest foe! I'd sooner have Shrow'd's flame demons burn me alive and scatter the ashes! I-

*Aurelius walks up to Alf and whispers in his ear*

Aurelius: 'Twill matter not. I possess a scheme to grant us the boat yet. Bet thoust weapon. Thou shant live with remorse.

Alf: ...You'd better be right. *turns to the man* Fine.

*The sailor smiles*

Aurelius: We shalst commence the wager outside.

Sailor: Fine by me. *turns to Alf* You've just lost your gold, boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9MvL5h0-3s

*The sailor walks outside and the group follows. Perspiration rises from Alf. The man confidently takes the dice and juggles them in his hand. He smiles and offers the dice to the old druid.*

Aurelius: Nay, Thou couldst roll.

Sailor: Heh. Suit yourself.

*The sailor tosses the dice into the air. As they plummet, the ground shakes. All but the man startle at the sudden motion. When the dice fell to the ground, one of the dice stuck to the ground and without a second bounce, revealed two dots on its skyward-facing position. The other dice fell many times, and the ground shook each time. Finally, the second dice joined its comerade in sudden paralysis and moved no further. A side with five dots shown bravely in the light of the sun penetrating the clouds, slight as it was. The sailor ignored all quakes strangely. It was fair game to him.*

Sailor: ...hahaHAHAHAHA! Those dice are magic!

*The sailor passes out on the floor. Fravir confiscates the boat keys from him. The rest stand there in amazement.*

Korgen: ...Is he okay?

Brendan: We have to help him.

*Brendan carries the sailor back to his house, and rests the man on his couch. He exits the house and closes the door behind him.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zD6P7wb4ck

Gerosin: Are we all ready now?

Fravir: I believe so.

*The group, keys in hand, head towards the boat of the sailor. Handsdown one of the largest ships in the port. Once they entered the grand vessel, the surveyed the surroundings. A steering wheel in its righful position, and within the confines of the ship, food to last not a day...it wouldn't sustain them for too long. Small bathrooms on top of that. Fishing poles were handy however. Buckets of bait on the inside of the ship. After examining, the team reassambled on the deck.*

Korgen: Now what?

Ashen: I say we name the ship.

Grace: Is the name a problem?

Calburg: PROBLEM!?

*Calburg raises his 2 x 4. Korgen stops him.*

Fravir: ...Queen Gardevoir

Gerosin: What was that Fravir?

Fravir: Queen Gardevoir. We will name the ship that.

Gerosin: Why is that, may I ask?

Fravir: It has a nice ring to it.

Alf: Whatever you wish captain.

Fravir: Pardon?

Alf: Traditionally, the person who names the ship, earns the title "Captain."

Fravir: So be it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:11 pm 
Commentator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LygwD-uLAoo

Shrow'd flew across the clouds, high above the lands surrounding the mighty Drath City. He had never confronted the Drath population before... the only ones who had avoided his wrath so far...

It would be an honor to have them as the first ones to die in his and the guardian's ultimate genocide of the planet.

He fired a few fire blasts around the outskirts of the city. The storm began to get stronger, and the thunder was booming louder. Shrow'd was setting the stage for the arrival of the guardian, hoping that it would arrive soon. He felt the aura of the heroes approaching quickly. The genocide must begin before they arrive... at that point Shrow'd would be able to hold the large group off as the guardian began it's destructive rampage on the main city.

The smoke from the fire blasts spread out across the land. Shrow'd figured the guardian would detect it's scent and begin heading this way, knowing the area was ready for their attacks.

The time was growing near, Shrow'd would at long last be united with the guardian, and preparing for ultimate destruction...

...just as the being that cursed him had wanted...

Super Smash Brothers 4 - October 3rd(3DS)/Holiday 2014(Wii U). Currently up to a 37 (39 if you count each Mii Fighter as a separate character) Character Roster. Already past Melee, 3 (1 again if you count each Mii separate) below Brawl.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 pm 
Role Player

Korgen sits in his seat and wonders to himself. I wonder if Ateren will bother coming to our time? or perhaps the future. A large screeching noise sounded interrupting his thoughts. The others noticed it and some of them ignore it, but then Alf recognizes the sound of that screech. "Why did that sound familiar?... wait we heard that at the Inn!" Alf exclaimed.

Just then Razorok swarms into the boat. "Wark, I'm glad you guys didn't leave yet!" Korgen's spirit lifted. "So Aiesha and Geldon made it here?!" Korgen asked. Aiesha came in with Geldon trailing behind her. "Yes we have, I hope you guys don't mind." Geldon said. Fravir smiled and said "The more the mirier!" Korgen then says "You three have alot to catch up on! we will tell you on the way." Aiesha gives Korgen a confused look. "Way to where?" Geldon puts a hand on both Aiesha, and Korgen's shoulders. "You will find out, I have been there myself."

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:28 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGal2fBQ3EM

Everyone starts to get used to the boat and walks around inspecting everything to make sure everything was in tact.

Alf: Fravir.. Or Captain! We searched the entire boat and it seems that there are no problems.

Fravir: Good, Good. Now...

Brendan: Orders, Captian?

Fravir: Set sail!

Ashen: I'm scared.. What if something happens and we sink?

Aurelius: Nay! We shan't not sink.

Ashen holds on to Alf tightly.

Alf then notices the Quiver of light still sitting on the ground where they were rolling dice. He quickly levitates it back to him.

Korgen: Captain.. A storm is to the east of us, won't that effect our travels in any way?

Fravir: Only a bit at the most. This is some big land that we are heading for. Unless the winds were dangerous, then we will make it to our destination.

Kathra: Brendan.. He has no idea what he is talking about!!

Brendan: Shh!!

Grace: Can't we take a moment to say goodbye to the land that we are used to?

Jencks: We have not the time.

Aiesha: So we are off to lands unknown to us?

Kathra: It would seem like it.

Fravir: Listen to me, All of you!! We will be safe. We will not sink into the ocean. We will not crash into any kind of boulders. We will not head off course in the storm ahead of us! Now if you are all done trying to find reasons to stay behind, May we set sail?!

Everyone stares at Fravir and stays silent.

Fravir: Ok then. Alferion, Set Queen Gardevoir sailing.

Alf lowers the sail and the wind takes hold of it. Everyone then takes a seat and lets the wind take control of the boat and it's direction.

Fravir: Queen Gardevoir, take us to where we need to be.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:16 pm 
Site Admin

Propelled by the wind, the Queen Gardevoir sliced through the skin of the sea and all felt they would be on the country of the drath in no time. But soon, the bright skies ahead were clouded by a growing storm. The sails stopped catching the wind and the ship came to a sudden halt. While everyone aboard was stumbling to gain their balance, the elder attempted to dissipate the clouds but their composition was foreign to him.

Rising from the bench where he sat, Aurelius had taken a few quick steps across the deck. The waves aside the ship began to follow him. With a motion of his arms, the sea seemed to shift under the boat, propelling them forward. In a matter of minutes the storm winds died down and the druid stopped his spell.

Fravir: Quick thinking, Aurelius.

The elder ignored the appreciation and returned to his claimed bench. Overcome with questions, Alferion approached the old man who took little notice of his presence.

Alf: Um, Aurelius. I’d like to talk to you about some things.

Aurelius: Thoust feelings are all but mutual.

Alf: Wait.. what?

Aurelius: Thou appears to lack faith in thy position in thee group. Don’t deny thoust misgivings.

Alf: Well I don’t want to be rude but you really have kept a lot from us and, yes, I still don’t fully trust you.

The other adventurers on the boat heard their conversation and began to chime in.

Fravir: You never did finish telling us your story.

Korgen: And how you survived the Guardian’s blast of energy.

Gerosin: Your magic is like nothing I’ve ever seen before.

Ashen: You’re always so bitter yet you saved Alf’s life…

At this point, the elder rose from his seat both angered yet mellow. He limped over to the side railing and stared out into the open ocean; the salty sea air blowing through his mangled hair. Letting out a sigh, Aurelius turned to the assortment of warriors as the wind continued to scatter his locks across his face. They could feel the intensity in his glare.

Aurelius: Very well. If thoust wishest to learn about thy past then so be it. However; I doth warn thee, thy tale is not one for the faint of spirit. It may leave thou deprived of joy, deprived of hope, deprived of the will to venture further…

The old man could tell by the looks on the heroes’ faces that they were ready. Each one appeared frightened yet as serious as ever. He began to pace across the deck.

Aurelius: I shalt handle this in the following manner. Thou wilst each be permitted to inquire as to anything regarding thy past. Thou wilst only be permitted one inquiry so select thoust wisely.

The old man stopped moving and stood amongst the group, closed his eyes, and awaited the first question with uneasiness.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:39 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrexIxVs ... re=related

As the others were about to ask Aurelius questions..Brendan was thinking about his village and Verenrath's son.

Brendan: *Thinks* Why didn't I know anything about Verenrath's son or that he even had a son? Verenrath must of wanted to keep this a secret from me...Whenever we defeat the guardian and save Shrow'd from the darkness, I must separate from the group again to go on a personal journey to find Verenrath's son...I miss my village...I never expected something like this to ever happen to it after all the years of peace it has been through..

Brendan began to feel a bit depressed and a his face began to look gloomy..

Kathra: *Whispers* What's the matter Brendan? Are you thinking about your village again?

Brendan: *Whispers* Yes...I still really upset about what happened to it..

Kathra: *Puts her arm around his shoulder* Don't worry kiddo, remember what you said.

Brendan: Right, I feel that even though my village and it's people died, they never truly died and they all continue to live in my heart..but I still miss my village..I hope we can defeat the guardian and free Shrow'd...I must find Verenrath's son.

Kathra: Don't worry..I know you will...Your heart is pure and your a very strong warrior..even though I didn't think so at first. I'm certain you'll find him and figure out everything from there. *Winks*

Brendan: *Smiles and Winks back* Right, of course! For now..I we need to focus on defeating the guardian and saving Shrow'd...me and Shrow'd are alike in many ways so I must save him!

Kathra: You never give up do you?

Suddenly Aurelius glanced up at Brendan and Kathra for a moment. Kathra quickly removed her arm from around Brendan's shoulders.

Kathra: What are you looking at old coot?

Brendan: Ignore her Aurelius. She still needs to learn certain things...

Aurelius: .....*Thinks* Dost thou believe that can hide secrets from thyself? I shalt not be worried by thoust actions no matter...

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:11 am 
Role Player

("Anything quotations with a parentheses means he is thinking the words.")

Before Korgen even thought about his question he thought about Ateren. ("I wonder what Ateren is doing right now. Whatever he is doing is not going to be good, probably burning down another village. First my village was burned, then the last ones that I thought I could cope with when Siervo was gone, he burns them and becomes evil on me, and I thought I could relate when he used to be like me. The only ones close to me is Calburg from the past, and my friends, especially my sister and father. After we find the Guardian, and Shrow'd, and after Grace finally learning how to travel through time possibly using Geldon, my father, as the only teacher. I'm going to seek out Ateren, and give him a taste of what he has done to me... and Larikai.")

Korgen on the outside has flashed golden every once and awhile during that showing his building anger, unaware if anyone else noticed.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:10 pm 
Commentator

Shrow'd continued to breathe fire blasts outside the city, and started to get impatient with the wait.

"Where is he... WHERE IS MY FRIEND?!?"

The thunder boomed loudly, expressing Shrow'd's rage. Suddenly, a flash went through his mind. His eye widened. And he began to have a flashback...

But this flashback was different... he was seeing more than he remembered... what... what was going on?

-----------------------------
"Approximately 3 years before the events that gave Shrow'd his powers..."

A man, about 32 years old, in silver armor walked across the field. Small children ran past him, as waved at him, laughing. The man laughed as well, and smiled back. The children ran back towards the castle he came out of. Eventually, he found what he was looking for. His wife, around 30, was holding her toddler. A friend of hers was with her, and as the man came to see him, she took the baby from the wife. The wife walked over and kissed him, and they began to walk through the field.

"My love, what is wrong?" Asked the wife.

"Heh, you see me smiling and happy, and the first thing you ask is, what is wrong?" Replied the husband.

"I know the difference between when you are happy, and when you are putting on an act."

"Ahh, yes. You're remembering that time went you made me come with you to get your dress for the ball..."

"You wanted to come, remember?" Giggled the wife.

"I'd rather be bored for a short amount of time while being with you, then go an entire day not being by your side."

"How sweet. Now tell me, what is troubling you?"

The man sighed. "They are causing more trouble again..."

"The ones trying to resurrect Legion? They're two young men who have no clue about life, they won't be trouble..."

"That's not what the counsel thinks, my love. And they've manipulated lots of young teens to join their cause. Our next generation has been brainwashed to harm everyone." The man sighed.

"... Where is Memphis?" Asked his wife.

"He will be here shortly. I expect that..."

"AAAHHHHH!" Screamed the friend of the wife.

The husband and wife quickly turned and saw their friend pointing in front of them. They both turned and saw the small army of teens, lead by one of the young men they were hunting, heading towards the castle in the distance. The husband whistled and his horse came to him.

"I'm going after him. Keep our son safe."

The wife stood in her place. "I'm coming with you. You can't fight them alone. At least let me help until Memphis arrives."

The husband didn't have time to argue. The duo got on the horse and held their swords at their side. The wife nodded to her friend, who nodded back, and then ran with the wife's toddler into the castle. The duo charged towards the army, being as careful as they could to only disarm the teens and capture the young man leading them.

...Little did they know the events of that day would begin to seal the fate of their son... turning him into the monster known as Shrow'd...

Shrow'd stopped his attacks and landed on a cloud. He screeched in pain, causing more thunder to be heard.

"WHY... WHY DOES MY PAST CONTINUE TO HAUNT ME!?!?!?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next